Understand every piece of an electrical blueprint Estimate jobs that ranged from $5,000-$90,000,000 Leading estimates and being in contact with outside contactors Visit potential job sites and "walkthrough" to determine any extra costs Continental Electrical Construction Company Electrical Laborer (May-August) *3 summers in High school Operate forklift Storage, handling and repairing of tools and equipment Material management and procurement Electrician helper Some restaurant experience at Salvagios Deli in 2015
- Electrical Estimator at Continental Electrical Construction Company
3 years at this Job
- - me and have moved
Construction estimator with more than 35 years of experience in electrical estimating and electrical material control for industrial and commercial projects.
- Electrical Estimator at Wolfenson Electric Inc
- Senior Electrical Estimator at CDM Smith (Contract Position)
- Senior Electrical Estimator at Fluor Corporation
- Senior Electrical Estimator at Fisk Electric Company
3 months at this Job
- - Industrial Electricity
• Reading Electrical plans and schemes
• Reading Architectural plans
• Reading Mechanical plans
• Reading Fire Alarm plans
• Comparing plans for verification information
• Take off for residential new/renovation (private homes, apartments, multistory building)
• Take off for commercial new/renovation (office, hotel, gallery, hospital, school, university, store)
• Take off for Fire Alarm (devices, branch wiring, riser)
• Take off for Mechanical according to electrical part (devices and mechanical runs)
• Take off for Electrical (switchgear, feeders, power, light, branch wiring, riser)
• Creating proposals
- Electrical Estimator at Accurate Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Estimator at Leader Electric
- Architecture/Manager Assistant at Rise Development Contractors
- Drafter, ARC at Electrical & Mechanical Contractors Corp
3 months at this Job
- - Construction Management
· Drove Exceed’s growth and revenue exponentially as their first Estimator · Developed policies and procedures for our new Estimating Department · Independently accumulated $1.9 million in original contracts in 2018 · Originally hired as an apprentice for Exceed’s first commercial project in 2017 · Troubleshoot, advise, and train on all technology matters company wide · Expertly utilize AccuBid, BlueBeam, scheduling, and task/project management software
- Electrical Estimator at Exceed Electrical Contracting
- IT Technician at Advantage Resourcing
- B2B Sales Consultant at Staples Business Advatage
- Facilities Supervisor at Burris Logistics
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
- - Business Management
• Senior Estimator to prepare detailed complete estimates.
• Depth knowledge of different variety of electrical materials and methods of installation.
• Estimating high rise building mixed use projects and high rise mixed use residential building.
• Estimating large prevailing wage project, commercial & residential (low income family apartment Building)
• Estimating commercial & Industrial projects – new – remodel & tenant improvements.
• Estimating industrial refrigeration - cold storage & processing food projects.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Estimating new projects - remodels – high rise - commercial and industrial.
• Able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Able to read and understand electrical, architectural, mechanical, etc. /plans.
- Senior Electrical Estimator at Premier Electrical Contractor Inc
- Estimator/ PM at Tiger Electric
- Senior Estimator at Cupertino Electric, Inc
- Chief Estimator (Owner Retired) at Alpha Electric Services - Santa Fe Spring
1 month at this Job
- High school
Attend pre-bid job walk through. Read plans and specifications for upcoming bids. Bid job ranges from $25,000 to $5,000,000. Complete job takeoff and enter material in takeoff software. Meet/communicate with General Contractors to verify scope. Request/verify lighting and switch gear quotes. Attend post bid/negotiation meetings to confirm scope.
- ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR at MC Electrical
- at Kiewit/Mass Electric Construction
- SPECIALIST at United States Army
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Estimating jobs up for bids. Requesting prices of wires, electrical equipment and miscellaneous after measuring, identifying and reading electrical blueprints.
- Electrical Estimator at KOMPLEX ELECTRIC
- Sales and placing customers' orders Keeping track of customers sales volumes at MEDEK
- Data entry thru QuickBooks Sales cycle at LONG PRODUCE
- A/P & A/R Clerk at CANMAR TRADING-Jessie's Supermarkets
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Accountancy
- Bachelor's - GRAD
Currently working as an electrical estimator at Troon Electric of NJ, learning as much as I can, reading electrical, fire alarm, and mechanical floor plans and creating proposals for bids due within a specific amount of time.
- Electrical Estimator at Troon Electric
- President/Owner at EMV Drafting LLC
- CAD Operator at Florida Fire & Sound Inc
8 months at this Job
- Certificate - Autocad Drafting
- High School Diploma - service to teach people
I do electrical estimating remotely when the need my assistance.
- Electrical Estimator at Stone Creek Estimating
- Foreman/Superintendent at Rogers Electric
- Journeyman/Foreman Electrician at Helix Electric
- Journeyman Electrician at Sprig Electric
2 months at this Job
- Associate - General education
- Graduated 2002
• Prepared bids and completed cost estimates for electrical commercial and residential projects.
• Performed daily arithmetic calculations required for estimating.
• Self-motivator, hands-on and an effective team player.
• Traveled to different sites to oversee projects.
• Developed project budget and track project costs per contractual obligations.
• Reviewed and study project documents including estimates, design drawings, specifications, customer proposals and contracts.
• Monitored project progress and maintained project schedule.
• Planned, oversaw and direct electrical projects for construction.
• Disseminated relevant information to various departments related to the project.
• Worked on Sunrise Senior living in Fort Belfor VA
• Worked on Multi-family complex for Belfor Property Restoration
• Managed estimating process and timelines to meet company objectives, both short and long terms.
• Continuously followed up on all bid projects and accurately forecast future awards / probabilities.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Managed multiple projects large and small.
• Responded to new project opportunities and presented proposals and credentials to our clients.
• Extremely detail-oriented and well-organized.
• Oversaw ten electricians.
• Reviewed and investigate Proposed Change Order Requests (PCOR).
• Completed project closeout documents in accordance with contract.
• Performed regular job site observations to provide direction for all personnel.
• Generated regular progress reports.
• Prepared and followed through on all required punch lists.
• Maintained constant contact with the customer.
- Electrical Estimator at Kolb Electric, Inc
- Electrical Estimator at Plan Electric, Inc
- Electrician at Design Electric
4 years, 2 months at this Job