AAW – Liwa Infrastructure Development Project (February 2016 – July 2017) Electrical Inspector
• Reviewed and studied all shop drawings and inspection requests submitted by contractor
• Delivered equipment inspection and checking reports
• Supervised all electrical and instrumentation installation work
• Conducted required factory acceptance tests for power transformers prior to site dispatch
• Tested, commissioned, and supervised low-voltage and medium-voltage cables
• Prepared weekly and monthly progress reports
- Electrical Inspector at AAW
- Production and Quality Control Engineer at MASAR DELTA
- Electrical Site Inspector at Parsons International & Company, LLC
- Technical Officer - Electrical Engineer at Egyptian Naval Forces
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master - Biomedical Engineering
Working as an Electrical Inspector on Oil and Natural Gas plant construction, multiple compressor installations and upgrades.
- Electrical Inspector at ONE MIDSTREAM SERVICES
- Journeyman Elecrician at MMR Group
- Journeyman Electrician/High Voltage at Integrated Power Company
- Journeyman Electrician at Pyramid Electrical
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Extensive CEU's - Programable Logic Controllers, NEC Classes, Electrical Calculations, System Control and Data Aquisition, Chlorine Gas safety, H2s safety, Osha 10,OSHA GHS and Hazardous Comminication
- Certificate - Industrial Electricity
All inclusive industrial/commercial/residential building inspections. Licensed by the Texas Board of Plumbing Examiners as a plumbing inspector. Member of the International Association of Electrical Inpectors. ICC energy certified
- Chief Electrical Inspector at City of Arlington
- Owner at Cartwright Electric
- Senior Master Electrician at City of Fort Worth
- Commercial Foreman/Industrial Service Electrician at Texsun Electrical Contractors
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Applied Sciences
Look at diagrams and go through electrical systems and make sure it is wired right . Fix or replace on the spot .
- Electrical Inspector at Premier solar
- Electrical inspector at Vivint solar
- Electrician at City of Albuquerque
- General Service Worker ( For office of senior affair ) at City of Albuquerque
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
- High school
Foreman: Steven G Bixler; Job, Logcap IV Afghanistan. Hours per week: 84+ Master Electrician Secret Clearance; Yes Performing Electrical Inspections throughout Afghanistan on Military base's pertaining to priority one work orders and Flash reports (as generated by Teng government inspectors). Validate repairs as performed by the O&M and the LRM department. Write up reports on the findings as either pass or fail. Conduct the inspections according to the NEC and the local codes as handed down by the AHJ Deviation and Variances. Inspect new construction projects ie: power grids, Generator Installs, lss units Defacts, Billeting. Convert xlsx files into pdf files electronic sign them and submit them to the QC tean for prossesing to DCMA. Tools used; ground rod resistance meter, Volt/Ohm/Amp meter, screw drivers, plies Computer skills; Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Word 2010, Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, QuickBase.
- Electrical Inspector at Fluor Corporation
- Commercial Electrician at YZ Corporation
- Commercial Electrician at R.G. Electric Company, Inc
- Maintenance Electrician (Industrial) at FRU-CON Construction Corp
2 years at this Job
• Preformed plan reviews for all electrical permit applications
• Inspected and evaluated electrical work in all phases of new construction, remodeling, renovations/repairs for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
• Consulted with ComEd for electrical service connections
• Preformed various building inspections
• Maintained inspection reports
• Issued Stop Work Orders when appropriate
- Electrical Inspector at City of Des Plaines, IL
- Electrical/Mechanical Inspector at Village of Wheeling, IL
- Electrician at Bolt Electric Inc
- Electrician at All Industrial Electric Inc
11 months at this Job
- High school
QT Corporation created custom panels for large and small companies around the world. I was primarily responsible for inspecting, prepping, and installing electrical wires into OEM panel applications.
- Electrical Inspector at QT Corporation
- Process Associate III at UTC Aerospace Systems
- Assembly Technician I at Fawn Electronics
- Shipping and Receiving Associate at Window Concepts
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Responsible for ensuring various electrical installs are built/designed to proper N.E.C.
• Responsible for quality assurance on various job sites.
• Responsible for quality control on various job sites.
• Blueprint reading, interpretation, estimating, and take offs.
• Responsible for regular/daily job site inspections.
• Responsible for daily reports, job site construction meetings.
- Electrical Inspector at C.R. Engineers
- General Foreman at Canyon State Electrical Contractor Inc
- Foreman at ATS Electric Inc
- General Foreman at The Phoenician Resort
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Plan, organize, and coordinate the inspection of existing and new electrical installations, review, plan, and inspect existing and new building construction, plumbing, and mechanical installations on single and multi-family dwellings, commercial, and industrial buildings to ensure compliance with and/or enforcement of State and Municipal code requirements. Participate in major and complex inspections, including the checking and issuing of permits. Provide direction to combination inspectors. pertaining to electrical, building, zoning, fire prevention, housing-related health codes, housing rehabilitation, property maintenance, and participate in major and complex inspections, including the checking and issuing of permits, plans, and specifications; interprets code requirements and regulations and; investigates, evaluates, and prepares complaints for prosecutions of violations of electrical, building, mechanical, plumbing, and related codes, and may testify in court; orders changes in structural, plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and related features to meet code requirements; confers with contractors, architects, builders and electrical engineers regarding electrical problems; ensures proper maintenance of records through the input of inspection data into the computerized reporting systems and performs other related duties as required. Review of fire alarm installations and upgrade/alteration/addition to existing systems. Inspection of emergency lighting and signage in egress path of travel for compliance with code requirements.
- Senior Electrical Inspector at
- Combination Building Inspector at
- Owner at SMA ELECTRIC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - finance
- B.S. - Criminal Justice Administration
- Electrical Inspector at City of Amesbury, Massachusetts, Newburyport, W, Newbury
17 years, 8 months at this Job