Electrical maintenance engineer
- Electrical maintenance engineer at Bhastrik mechanical labs Pvt LTD
- Electrical Apprentice at Rane make steering system
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - 2007 _10
• Worked closely with supervisor on assigned jobs.
• Operation and Maintenance of Electrical and Mechanical System, Utilities and machineries.
• Operation and maintenance of DG Sets.
• Planning, Execution, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Electrical Transformers.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Shiv Engineering
- Electrical Engineering Internship at Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Electrical Engineering Internship at Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Working Experience in Plastic Injection Moulding in Department of Electrical, Hydraulic and Mechanical maintenance
• E- Durables & E-Vision work for LG Electronics, Voltas, Haier, Blue Star & philips.
• The company done complete manufacturing of all model of WindowAC, Microwave Oven & Induction Cooker. Job Profile
• I'm working in PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING PLANT & PRESS SHOP.
• Attend the break down and handle the Maintenance of Electrical, Hydroulic control system and Knowledge of troubleshooting and fault correction
• Responsible for day to day maintenance of Utilities/machines.
• Conduct predictive and preventive maintenance programs for all machines.
• Handel both Electrical & Mechanical Work for new assembly line.
• Handle breakdown and preventive maintenance of machine and power system..
• Identify critical spare list and helps to maintain inventories for efficient operation.
• Maintain log & life history of machines etc
• Maintenance inspection and operation of all stand by equipment.
• Generating daily & monthly reports.
• Analysis on breakdowns and breakdown times.
• Maintain all records of equipment, facilities, drawings and machine files.
• Responsible for safe working of all equipments.
• Deal with all environmental issues. Industrial & project Training
• Undergo six week industrial training in BHEL Haridwar (Uttarakhand), Project based on manufacturing process of stator bar of 500 MW turbo generator. Achievements & Extra-Curricular
• Organize Events Like Farewell Party & Workshop in College.
• Active Participant in School Cultural Activities.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at E-VISION, Selaqui
- Graguate Engineer Trainee at Maintenance Department
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.Tech - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Primary responsibilities include designing, upgrading, and maintaining electrical production equipment, installing and programming PLCs, and the design, upgrade, and maintenance of relay circuits, electronic sensors, and detector circuits. * Chair the Safety program, meetings, and observations. * Upgrade industrial control systems and drives; install properly-sized transformers for motor-drive systems; and tasked with replacing older electro-mechanical equipment with newer electronic equipment. * Responsible for installing remote I/O racks for flow transmitter signal interfaces, and Control Logix PLC and AB Point I/O hardware. * Upgrade hydraulic system pump motors, wiring, and electronic meters; author/edit RS Logix 5000 Ladder Logic Programs; and edit AutoMax PLC Ladder Logic Programs. * Accountable for upgrading motion feedback electronics to communicate with AutoMax PLC. Achievements: * Implemented the usage of an equally effective but less expensive PLC to monitor production furnace temperatures. * Successfully installed PLC Point I/O modules to connect water flow readings to monitoring systems to enable real- time continuous monitoring of 10 water flow meters for a five-stand finishing mill. * Replaced relay logic for speed and direction of the #5 Drop Out Table motor with a routine in an existing PLC as the relays were in a drive cabinet that needed to be cleared to make room for a new drive and PLC for Scale Breaker Screw Down motors.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at AK STEEL CORP
- Controls Maintenance Manager at US STEEL CORP
- Adjunct Electronics Instructor at ITT TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
- Laboratory Technician at UAB DEPARTMENT OF NEUROBIOLOGY
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Organizing and performing Planned and unplanned maintenance
• Checking sensors like Thermocouple, PT-100, Pressure sensor, Vibrating fork level sensor, Speed sensor, to make sure they are functioning properly.
• Calibration of Three way valves.
• Performing schedule Insulation resistance test of alternator and motors.
• Performing servicing & scheduled checks of various motors.
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Troubleshooting & fixing faults of Plant equipment’s
• Analyze equipment failures, determine root causes, recommend recovery plans, and impose cost effective solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Maintain and update plant drawings
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Orion Power Meghnaghat Ltd (100 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant)
- Senior Assistant Engineer at Orion Power Meghnaghat Ltd (100 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant)
- I & E Site Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd
- Operations Engineer at NEPC Consortium Power Ltd ((110 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant))
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Completed work related tasks for the BASF 2018 Turnaround 500 Block that includes reviewing job plans and physical inspections for the instrumentation/electrical equipment in the HDO/NEOL and Oxo-Syngas Units. Proficiently closed assignments while managing projects to successfully perform predictive and preventative maintenance, inspections on all 480 VAC Uninterruptible Power System equipment and battery systems. * Reviewed BASF Polyalcohol/Oxo-Syngas 500 Block 2018 Turnaround Job Plans and validated plans in a timely efficient manner for proper specifications being used, proper test packages, instrument/electrical data, correct materials being used, instrument/electrical job plan sequence, and instrument/electrical checklists. * Walked 2018 500 Block TAR Job Plans in the field to verify accurateness, function location of instrumentation/electrical equipment, man-hours needed to complete, tools needed, and job safety. * Created Instrumentation and Electrical job tracker list in excel to track I&E job completion for 2018 500 Block Turnaround. Tracker included maintenance projects and capital works projects. * Generated Class-D and Safety Instrumented System inspection checklists for the instrumentation within the HDO/NEOL units in the 500 Block at BASF. * Spearheaded the development of maintenance plans for 480 VAC UPS Systems in the 511 Building, 517 MCC Room, and PDC Building that will increase and maintain the UPS/Battery System's reliability and performance. * Cross referenced vendor quotes for UPS maintenance, valve replacements, and other various instrumentation for pricing, lead times, scopes, and design specifications to correctly chose the appropriate vendor and/or contractor needed for the job. * Supervised/Oversaw the annual 480 VAC UPS/Battery Preventative maintenance for all UPS Systems that support the BASF Freeport 500 Block. * Properly navigated InTools, Roser and SAP software for the verification of loop sheets, loop numbers, 2018 TAR Job Plan Reports, maintenance plans and work orders. * Daily support to operations and Instrument/Electrical Technicians for troubleshooting failures and breakdowns.
- INSTRUMENTATION AND ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER at BASF Corporation
- FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER at Ametek Solid State controls
- FIELD SERVICE & TECHNICAL ADVISING SPECIALIST at GE Energy Connections
- INSTALLATIONS AND APPLICATIONS ENGINEER at FMC Technologies
8 months at this Job
- MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Wynn Casino
- Electrician at Next Generation
- Welder • Timet at DMFAO
- Line Associate/Maintenance at Honda
1 month at this Job
15 years of experience in oil and gas industry
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Eni-Agip Nigeria
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at River state Nigeria
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Daewoo E&C Nigeria Ltd
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at River state Nigeria
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Site: KPTCL 220 KV Receiving/sending Station, M.K. Hubli (Belgaum)
Worked at 220KV R/S power station with regular maintenance of power transformer and electrical equipment, continuous load monitoring, tracing and clearing electrical fault and handling shift charges.
• Familiar with various safety equipment's and tools.
• Developing the interpersonal skills and activities.e
• Lock out, Tag out of electrical switchgears during work as per INDIAN Standard.
• Issue of work permits Line Clearance to work on electrical distribution network.
• Aware of electrical safety standards.
• Requirement and proper usage of electrical equipment's.
• Incident and accident reporting.
• Suggestion of remedial action.
• Aware of Fire Protection Equipment's.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Ishwar Electricals Private Limited
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Projects: 3 Phase Supplier & Induction Motors
• Work as Direct Online Streator (DOL) Circuit
• Work as Transformer Loses Like Core Loses & Copper Loses
• Work as Capacitive & Inductive Load
• Work as Improve Power Factor
• Work as Thyristor SCR & MOSFET
• Work as Electron over load current Relay (EOCR)
• Work as star and delta connection
• Work as induction motor
• Work as control star and delta connection
• Work as Generating station
- Electrical Maintenance (Engineer) at FATIMA SUGAR MILL LTD
- Internship at Fatima Sugar Mills Ltd
- Internship in ASTRAL at Astral Constructors Private Limited
10 months at this Job
- Bechlor in electrical engineering
- - FSc. Pre-Engineering