Address: Lot A97/A101&102 Jalan 2A, Kawasan Perusahaan MIEL Sungai Lalang, 08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer Type of business: Wiring harness Job detail: 1. Project move plant to Malaysia -Move all machine to install at Malaysia plant follow as A. To ensure and set PM electrical calibrations carry out as plan B. To ensure smooth production run by advice proper loding plan to planner C. To plan purchase and manage spare part D. To ensure safety during production through training briefing to machine operate E. To back up all program all parameter for the machine D. Compile and report to management monthly on status of process cost saving. Method time study, improvement, process improvement through standardization F. Conduct production machine training to local technician and engineer. 2. Maintenance and trouble shooting A. PLC program and editing Siemens S7-300 S7-400 controller B. Any other duties assign by the superior from time to time C. Program and troubleshooting auto wire termination KOMAX IDC 9600, Zeta 633 Auto crimping, Striping machine.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at TEM Electronic (M) Sdn.Bhd
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at SIT Electronic (Thailand) CO., LTD
- Maintenance staff at GKN Driveline TOYODA manufacturing (Thailand) Co., LTD
- Facility& Maintenance Technician at Honeywell electronic materials (Thailand) Co., Ltd
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Electrical Power
- Bachelor Degree - Industrial Management Technology
Electrical Maintenance Engineer with proven Technical skills in the design of power distribution systems, motor controls, Pump Systems and lighting systems. Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to problem-solve, complete assigned tasks efficiently and meet project deadline. Coordination of utility company services and Title 24 Lighting. For about 9 years I have experienced high level of Team efficiency. I work the second shift from 1:00 pm till 9:30pm. After 3:30 pm all Technition from morning shift are clocked out and that's when everything and anything goes. From helping out Campus events, lock smith, carpenter, electrical, air conditioning, plumbing, grounds, elevator issues, fire alarm issues, or what ever would be the case. When there is fire alarm siren it only means one thing Comunication with security and R A's. We team up as one. We only have few minutes to make sure everything is under control. From start to finish we try to keep time frame between 10 to 20 minute and all that involves radio Comunication and cell phones. Working at nite makes you see things differently. As we all meet at target location were the incident is we all get ready to do what ever it takes to keep everyone safe as possible and that's when Team efficiency really comes alive. I am team player always have and always will be. I'm looking for part time job in facilities Managment.
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Mount St Mary's collage
- Electrical Contractor at Papelian Haig
14 years, 2 months at this Job
Duration: April 2017 till now.
Designation: Electrical Maintenance Engineer.
Projects: Electrical Maintenance in MUSANADA PROJECTS in all Government buildings in Abu Dhabi region such as Abu Dhabi Municipality, Department of Transport (DOT), Traffic Control Department, MAWAQIF, Abu Dhabi Media TV&FM, Government Schools under Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC). ELV maintenance for various Khansaheb FM & Farnek FM sites for schools, high rise buildings, Government sites, and Palaces in Abu Dhabi region & Western Region.
Roles & Responsibilities
➢ Installation & maintenance of UPS systems 2KVA to 100KVA (GE, EMERSON, LIBERTY, ABB, SOCOMEC, ERICSON)
➢ Installation & maintenance of Batteries 55 Ah to 1500Ah (FIAMM, Rocket, YUASA, Vision)
➢ Maintenance of SOLAR POWER PLANT (on grid) up to 70KVA.
➢ Maintenance of Automatic Light Control System, Central Battery Systems.
➢ Updating & drawing the electrical Single line diagram of power equipments at site.
➢ Planning, Assigning and supporting the work activities (CM, PM, INSP., SURV etc.).
➢ Installation & maintenance of ELV systems PA system, AV System, Access Control Systems, Networks.
➢ Schedule and plan Preventive Maintenance Work orders and create Corrective Maintenance Work orders on daily basis using CMMS.
➢ Monitor the performance of individual employee's base on the CMMS & individual KPI report and their work performance.
➢ Planning, Assigning and supporting the work activities (CM, PM, INSP., SURV etc.).
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at OMEGA SECURITY TECHNO SOLUTIONS. ABU DHABI
- Electrical Technician in O&M POWER PLANT AUH at ETISALAT Facilities Management
- Application Engineer at Blue Horizon Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics
- Leaving Certificate - Industrial Automation
- PLC Programming using GE Proficy Machine Edition and Siemens Simatic interfaces - Safety System design using light curtains, safety gates, and area scanners working with brands like Keyence, SICK, and Allen Bradley - Thermography Level 1 Certification - Motor drive configuration with Siemens G-Series and Allen Bradley PowerFlex series - Installation of plant wide Bosch IP Camera Network with network video recorder (NVR) - ABB IRC5 Coil marking Robot system electrical engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Novelis Inc
- Electrical Field Engineer at Bechtel BSII Corporation
- Electrical Design/Calculation Engineer at Bechtel Power Corporation
- at Graduate Research - Lab Scale Electrical Utility Grid Design
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Client: GE Power & Water Sabiya 2000 MW CCGT Power Station
Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer PLANT SPECIFICATIONS
• Sabiya CCGT is 2000MW power plant.
• It is equipped with GE make 6 x 225MW (GE make 9FA Gas turbine) 324LU Alternators of 15.75kV.
• GE make 3 X 255MW (GE make D11 Steam turbine) 324LD Alternators of 15.75kV.
• 9 X 15.75/440kV, 315MVA Step up Transformers supplied by Hyundai.
• 6 X 15.75/11kV, 71MVA Unit Transformers supplied by Hyundai.
• 11/6.6kV and 11/0.415kV Auxiliary Transformers supplied by Hyundai.
• 11kV, 6.6KV HT switch gears with vacuum circuit breakers supplied by Al Ahlea.
• 400kv GIS supplied by ABB.
• 415V LT switch gears with ACB's supplied by Hyundai.
• 8 X 1.8MW Hyundai Emergency Diesel Generators. JOB DISCRIPTION
• Carrying out preventive, routine, breakdown maintenance and annual testing according to the Manager's direction and manufacturer's recommendations.
• Setting up the maintenance plan with the CMMS (Computerized maintenance& Material management system-MAXIMO) Complete relevant data with equipment and location of routine & non routine work ( PM, PDM, CM& plant shutdown activities).
• Review and monitor work orders. Keep periodic update of planning and work order status.
• Operation, Maintenance and annual testing of 9 x 15.75/420kv 312MVA power transformer.
• Operation, Maintenance and annual testing of 6 x 11/15.75KV 71MVA Unit transformers, 11/6.9kv &11/415V auxiliary transformers.
• Preventive maintenance of gas, steam turbine alternators and its auxiliaries.
• Preventive and break-down maintenance of ABB make SF6 Generator circuit breaker.
• Preventive, break-down maintenance and annual testing of 11KV, 6.6kV Vacuum and 415V Air circuit breakers.
• Operation, preventive and break-down maintenance of 125V DC battery chargers and battery banks.
• Preventive maintenance of GE protection relay.
• Involved in Battery banks discharge tests up to 3060AH.
• Preventive and break-down maintenance of 415/240Vac UPS up to 135KVA.
• Preventive maintenance of EDGs.
• Preventive maintenance, annual testing and trouble shooting in motors upto 11KV. PREVIOUS EMPOLYMENT
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Al-MEER Technical Services Co
- E&I Engineer at Al-MEER Technical Services Co
- Electrical Engineer at Al-MEER Technical Services Co
- Electrical Engineer at GOMS Electrical company
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics
at this Job
• Organizing and performing Planned and unplanned maintenance
• Checking sensors like Thermocouple, PT-100, Pressure sensor, Vibrating fork level sensor, Speed sensor, to make sure they are functioning properly.
• Calibration of Three way valves.
• Performing schedule Insulation resistance test of alternator and motors.
• Performing servicing & scheduled checks of various motors.
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
• Troubleshooting & fixing faults of Plant equipment’s
• Analyze equipment failures, determine root causes, recommend recovery plans, and impose cost effective solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
• Maintain and update plant drawings
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at Orion Power Meghnaghat Ltd (100 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant)
- Senior Assistant Engineer at Orion Power Meghnaghat Ltd (100 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant)
- I & E Site Supervisor at SPIE Oil & Gas Services (Thailand) Ltd
- Operations Engineer at NEPC Consortium Power Ltd ((110 MW Wartsila Engine Based Power Plant))
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Lead numerous quality RCIs on leveraged as a lead to other plants Leader for 3 major EHS RCIs ( Leveraged as RCI leader Advance Troubleshooting Responder for Instrument and Electrical Equipment Failures Introduced and continually Optimizing the PRZ I&E Reliability Team Only Electrical Maintenance Engineer for 5 Production Leaders and 1 Maintenance Production Leaders Received Gold award for key role in record breaking Poly 3 TA 2017 Awarded a Global Reliability Award in 2015 for saving APP >$1MM Electrical EDGE Maintenance Engineer, Freeport TX Chlor-Vinyl Electrical Tech Center, Freeport, TX Measured and analyzed harmonics on a three phase power system Recorded and analyzed harmonics in over 11 locations on the power grid Created and implemented an analysis tool for transformer oil testing
- I&E Maintenance Engineer at Plastics Reliability Zone
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Project_1: Al Nasseem 1 Hotel Project
Project_2: Minhal CROWNE PLAZA Hotel
Project_3: Re-Planning and Design FIFA Area
Project_4: Miral Compound _ Affordable House
Project_5: Street Lighting for Municipality of Riyadh
➢ Reviewed design documents submitted by contractor/ or suppliers and approve or comment
➢ Conducted design review & discussed any lessons learned with chosen equipment supplier to ensure all requirements of the technical specification are understood and will be met
➢ Evaluate competitive bids from suppliers to ensure they meet the requirements of the technical specification
➢ Managed value-engineering process with client to ensure modifications to project specifications continued to meet project goals and client expectations.
➢ Reviewed material submittals and all shop drawings and ensure the timely submittal progress as per agreed schedules.
➢ Liaised and co-ordinate with clients, main contractors, subcontractors and authorities.
➢ Conducted a site inspection to ensure that the works are carried out as per the approved shop drawings and BOQ
➢ Prepared the breakdown of all items on the BOQ, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
➢ Performed detailed calculations for all electrical systems required to be computed and established construction, and installation with technical studies, design and preparation of specifications.
➢ Inspected all contractors' incoming materials for damage and for compliance with Contract's technical Specifications.
➢ Conducted Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) for any or all of the electrical components and systems. Ensure all components are thoroughly tested and meet the performance and quality requirements established in the technical specification.
➢ Developed written test procedures and coordinating, witnessing and documenting start-up and functional tests
➢ Manage the documentation for electrical commissioning such as taking over certificates, as built drawings, manufacturer manuals and instructions, snagging lists, test procedures, risk assessment and health and safety method statement, end of commissioning reports.
➢ Time management and knowledge modern business communication including style and format of letters, minutes of meetings, reports, office systems, and record keeping.
• Technical College /Technical Education Corporation Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific research / Sudan Position: Lecturer in Mechatronics Engineering Department
➢ Instructed and taught subjects of Principles of Mechatronics, theoretical & lab for first semester 2011.
➢ Taught Digital Electronics & Application of Mechatronics for semester three 2011.
➢ Taught Project Management course for semester five 2012.
➢ Taught Mathematics course for semester two 2012.
➢ Supervised two complementary final projects for the student (Design a lift for cars & Fault detector for generator using mobile communication).
➢ Assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
• Petrodar Operating Company (Oil & Gas Industry) Position: Transmission Line & Substation Engineer Department _1: Production Operation _ Electrical Power & Production
➢ Prepare requests for proposals, evaluate bids for tenders and issued work orders
➢ Supervised transmission Lines, Substation and Distribution system, re-configuration of overhead lines project to enhanced power network, by insulating new auto re-closers (feeder dividers), commissioning & testing to reduce feeder trips.
➢ Supervised Temporary power plant in Oil field from Installation till commissioning and testing (9 MW capacities) that fulfill and covered lack of power generated for oil production.
➢ Prepared budgets for the years 2010, 2011& 2012 and requested spare parts needed, by issued materials requisition including technical specifications for tools and instruments.
➢ Attended power studies for substations focused on power quality and power factor correction, harmonics and unbalance re-solution.
➢ Attending training, meeting, missions, and managing different teams of Operation &Maintenance.
➢ Good knowledge of safety, health & environment (HSE) regulations additional to high voltage, electrical & instrumentation standards (API - NEC - NEMA & IEEE).
• Petrodar Operating Company (Oil & Gas Industry) Position: Electrical & Instruments Maintenance Engineer Department _2: Pipe Line Operation _ Pump Station & Marine Terminal
➢ Checked materials and consumables stock to re-order according to plan of maintenance activities to ensure availability and reliability.
➢ Direct and supervised preventive and corrective maintenance for pump station and Marine Terminal Electrical and instruments and calibration of instruments.
➢ Communication with machine vendors and prepare purchase orders.
➢ Diagnosed faults and carry out necessary repair work Low Voltage (415V/3PH) distribution boards & standby generation equipment, Inspecting, fault finding, troubleshooting and repairing, utilizing appropriate test equipment.
➢ Participating in preparations for service & overhauls for compressor, pumps and generators.
➢ Office jobs, HSE, work permits, technical reports, single line diagrams updating, emails, manpower planning, and training and performance appraisal.
• System Technology Company (Photocopying Machines Department) Position: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
➢ Installed and programmed many of new photo copiers.
➢ Figure out problems & trouble shoot the digital copier with referring to service manual.
➢ Overhauled many photocopiers machines in the company workshop.
➢ Maintained many copiers at site in company's office both preventive and corrective
➢ Advised technical manager for problems of different models of the copiers.
- Senior Site Electrical Engineer at Consolidated Engineering Company
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering - supervision
• Performed various duties under the supervision of a senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer and got the insight of Electrical Distribution System in a large manufacturing Industry.
• Carried out various routine tests and commissioning of various equipments including Transformers and Breakers.
- Engineering Intern at Larsen & Toubro
2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Energy Delivery Systems
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering