-Electrical Maintenance Supervisor / Planner for oil refinery
• Turnaround, special project and routine maintenance and repair. Multiple projects at the same time.
• Planned and executed large power outages for major electrical maintenance and repair.
• Switch yards, transformers, switchgear, motor control centers, motors, generators, UPS, ATS, boilers, furnaces, controls, lighting, area monitoring
• Managed multiple contractor companies, crews and disciplines -Safety Leader- ensured that a safety first environment was trained, followed and believed.
• Developed and audited refinery safety and equipment operating procedures. OSHA, NFPA
• Performed safety walkthrough audits and verifications for onsite and intra-site best practice teams.
• Trained employees and contractors in OSHA and electrical safety behaviors and procedures. -Electrician
• Performed Preventive maintenance and repairs on all types of refinery electrical equipment. -Hazmat Specialist and Fire Brigade member
• Emergency responder for fires and Hazmat releases. -Site Radiological Safety Officer
• Operated and maintained site nuclear sources. -Oil Processing Unit operator
• Operated multiple oil processing units
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor,Planner, Technician at PBF Energy / ExxonMobil
- Field Service Engineer at Air Products
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Nuclear Power - Electrical
Lead the production and maintenance team during production and maintenance. Troubleshooting and fixing all the electrical and sometimes mechanical problems. Lead the team during installation and shutdown maintenance. Put in measures in place to ensure equipment availability and efficiency at all times.
- Electrical maintenance supervisor at Coca Cola Bottling Company Ghana
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at
- Maintenance and Production Supervisor at Coca Cola Bottling Company Ghana
- Maintenance technician at Special Ice Company Ltd
9 years at this Job
- HND - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Responsibilities Perform difficult technical works supervising and scheduling the maintenance and repair of a variety of electrical equipment in the plant. Assist Contractors in on site for jobs and maintain the knowledge of the electrical materials in the warehouse. Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of the electrical assignments. Examine electrical services for proper working procedures, and update documented for future reference. Directing daily meeting in electrical department, orienting WO and Safety procedure in jobs assigned. Support technically to electricians in any question about WO's. Maintain records of these jobs as per terminations. Technical support in transition from CMH lamps to LED fixtures to improve lighting level in the plant, perform improvement in instrumentation and Control suing new devices. Daily use of CMMS SAP to create WO's as per Notification and Kronos system to control working hours for the entire electrical department.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor II at Lehigh Cement Company
- Chief Electrical Engineer at Easy Foods Inc
- Electromechanical Engineer at Flower Bakery Company
- Electrical Design Project Manager at Shine Electrical Engineering
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certification - PEMC
- Certification - Project Management Workshop
- Certification - Advanced Technology
- Electrical Engineer - Advanced Technology
- Post graduate certificate - Commercial Management Post
- Bachelor in Science - Electro-Energetic Specialty
• Greeted owner, tenants in a polite manner, provided expert advice on different issues
• Responsible for the general maintenance and physical appearance of exteriors of the property.
• Supervised three employees and one maintenance technician according to duties required.
• Coordinated activities of staff.
• Reviewed and identified problems, notified the property manager and coordinated services.
• Maintained safe work environment
• Repaired electrical gates, electrical wiring, circuits, fixtures and replaced lights according to code.
• Solder and service iron entrance gates as needed.
• Tested electrical/electronic wiring equipment, systems or fixtures.
• Installed electrical conduit or tubing, electrical fixtures or components
• Installed and replaced meters, regulators. Connected electrical equipment to power circuit.
• Bend tubing and conduit
• Fabricated, assembled or disassembled manufacture products
• Reviewed permits, work schedules, jobs schedule around the community ie. (roof, fences and painting).
• Responded to emergencies as needed.
• Provided assistant on other duties as required or needed by Board of Directors or Community Association Manager.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at Doral Gardens Condominium
- Electrical Technician at Nicola Electric
- Electrician at Gancedo Technology
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
*Responsible for managing 10 Electrical and Mechanical maintenance associates. *Responsible for all preventive maintenance programs on all machines. *Responsible for building maintenance and up keep *Responsible for machine upgrades and retrofits *Responsible for maintaining all equipment and keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at BWAY Corporation
- Customer Zone Technician at Frontier Communications
- Electrical Maintenance Technician at Clopay Plastic Products
- Power Systems Technician, Forklift Technician, Conveyor Systems Technician at Portman Equipment Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - included Adv. Technical
- Associates - Electro
- Associates - Electro
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at Burger king
- Electrical Maintenance Sr. Executive at Yum Restaurants India
- Electrician in Controls & Schematics at
4 years at this Job
- - Electrical
Worked as an electrical maintenance supervisor for their " #2 Steel Producing " , supervising people (17), maintenance activities (both Electrical and Mechanical), and Systems (Air Compressors). I felt that I was significant in my role in that I was a go-to type guy when activities bogged down, there were questions in troubleshooting, or when someone was needed to assume a different role than normal (a mechanical safety position in a project, for example). With this position, I could be asked to help at anytime.
- Maintenance Supervisor at ArcelorMittal
- Maintenance Supervisor at
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Business
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
• Plan operation and maintenance activities.
• Develop project plans and detailed schedules.
• Provide direction and coordinate project activities associated with plant operations and maintenance.
• Develop and monitor preventative maintenance activities.
• Implement improved work practices.
• Performing any additional responsibilities including filling in for the electrical maintenance supervisor and the role of project manager. Accomplishments Removal of Mercury switches from plant devices. Changing lighting systems to LED based lights for better lighting costs. Help plan and manage the electrical maintenance budget for a ten year outlook.
- Electrical Maintenance Planner at MidAmerican Energy
- Business Owner at One More Round
- Fuel Handling Technician Apprentice at MidAmerican Energy
- Electrical Technician at MidAmerican Energy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Supervises and coordinates activities of Maintenance Mechanics engaged in construction, maintenance and repair of mechanical and hydraulic components of buildings, factories, and process equipment
• Plans wiring and installation of equipment and mechanical devices according to blueprints, schematic drawings, and sketches.
• Inspects equipment for conformance to company specifications.
• May supervise workers engaged in maintenance of mechanical systems and be designated Building‑Maintenance Supervisor & Electrical Maintenance supervisor.
• Other duties that are common or potentially common to the mechanical supervision occupation:
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in one or more occupations: Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product, and suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop. Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals. Recommends or initiates personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures. May train new workers. Maintains time and production records. May estimate, requisition, and inspect materials. May confer with other SUPERVISORS to coordinate activities of individual departments. May confer with workers' representatives to resolve grievances. May set up machines and equipment. When supervising workers engaged chiefly in one occupation or craft, is required to be adept in the activities of the workers supervised. When supervising workers engaged in several occupations, is required to possess general knowledge of the activities involved. Classifications are made according to process involved, craft of workers supervised, product manufactured, or according to industry in which work occurs. Classifications are made according to workers supervised.
- Maintenance Supervisor at Daramic LLC.
- Owner/Operator at Ky pride lawn and landscaping/ Richeson outdoor equipment repair
- Supervisor/Manager at Trifecta Industrial Services
- On-Site Manager at Hausner hard chrome
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Supervise team of automation technicians in supporting the rolling mill and ensuring constant, solid production.
• Increase quality, productivity and profit by analyzing and defining el. equipment problems and re-designing and re-engineering el. equipment that needs upgrading or is poorly designed.
• Make el. drawings and layouts, write reports, make cost estimations and obtain bids, purchase of necessary equipment and materials.
• Wrote manuals and gave trainings to maintenance personnel such as 'Siemens 7 PLC troubleshooting issues', 'Danieli Automation code standardization', 'Industrial networking', etc.
• Wrote manuals and gave trainings to operational personnel such as 'Operating instructions' for certain areas (i.e. Wire Rod Area), 'Rolling Mill parameterization and set-up', etc.
• Define and prepare work orders, work instructions and order spares.
• Troubleshoot complex process related problems that directly influent plant production. Automation supervisor to Long Products Hot Mill (LPHM) (all in Siemens S7)
• Designed a new water cooling system (regulator) for material cooling and tempering.
• Upgraded combustion control (sequence and PID) for the heat zone of a reheating furnace.
• Designed a PID regulator with fast-forward offset for mill's rolling stand cooling water.
• Designed a PID regulator with complex signal filtering and force feeding component.
• Re-designed and re-engineered a high speed (70 m/sec) material head positioning at the exit of the wire rod block line (wire coil).
• Designed a tension controlled tracking for a reversible stand.
• Designed a mill's roughing mill speed up mode used for slower production.
• Re-designed cooling bed tracking sequence.
• Re-designed cooling bed's abrasive cutting saw.
• Commissioned cooling bed's stacker.
• Upgraded coiling line process.
• Many other upgrades, improvements, new or improved designs and safety related add-ons have been integrated.
- Electrical maintenance supervisor to Long Products Hot Mill (LPHM) at North American Stainless
- Automation supervisor to Long Products at Danieli Automation
15 years at this Job
- BS - Electronics