Lead the production and maintenance team during production and maintenance. Troubleshooting and fixing all the electrical and sometimes mechanical problems. Lead the team during installation and shutdown maintenance. Put in measures in place to ensure equipment availability and efficiency at all times.
- Electrical maintenance supervisor at Coca Cola Bottling Company Ghana
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at
- Maintenance and Production Supervisor at Coca Cola Bottling Company Ghana
- Maintenance technician at Special Ice Company Ltd
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- HND - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Travel to various states to companies where maintenance department is insufficient for company needs. Train techs on troubleshooting techniques, process improvement, work order systems, and solid communication between shifts. Implement 5's program and perform kaizen to identify any other deficiencies and address accordingly. Inspect building for code violations and train techs on code standards. Make suggestions on equipment upgrades and provide price quotes and means to achieve common goals.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at
- Maintenance Electrician Supervisor at Solar Turbines
- Maintenance Electrician Lead at Class A
- Senior Maintenance Electrician at Allied Tube and Conduit
8 months at this Job
*Supervise, coordinate, plan, and schedule work assignments as needed. *Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and work sites to verify that all specifications are met. *Order or requisition materials and supplies *Record and evaluate information such as personnel, productive, and operational data on reports. *Reports to Manager of Facilities and Equipment
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at Charleston County Aviation Authority
- Maintenance Mechanic II at Charleston County Aviation Authority
- Maintenance Mechanic I at Charleston County Aviation Authority
- Customer Service Associate at K-Mart Inc
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Organizational Management
- Associate Degree - Industrial
• Greeted owner, tenants in a polite manner, provided expert advice on different issues
• Responsible for the general maintenance and physical appearance of exteriors of the property.
• Supervised three employees and one maintenance technician according to duties required.
• Coordinated activities of staff.
• Reviewed and identified problems, notified the property manager and coordinated services.
• Maintained safe work environment
• Repaired electrical gates, electrical wiring, circuits, fixtures and replaced lights according to code.
• Solder and service iron entrance gates as needed.
• Tested electrical/electronic wiring equipment, systems or fixtures.
• Installed electrical conduit or tubing, electrical fixtures or components
• Installed and replaced meters, regulators. Connected electrical equipment to power circuit.
• Bend tubing and conduit
• Fabricated, assembled or disassembled manufacture products
• Reviewed permits, work schedules, jobs schedule around the community ie. (roof, fences and painting).
• Responded to emergencies as needed.
• Provided assistant on other duties as required or needed by Board of Directors or Community Association Manager.
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor at Doral Gardens Condominium
- Electrical Technician at Nicola Electric
- Electrician at Gancedo Technology
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
* Coordinate scheduling of personnel(13) for Electrical Projects composite construction crew * Planning and scheduling oversight, liaison between Maintenance and Projects Departments * Coordinator of work activities between Operations and Construction crew * Ensure all scheduling Milestones and Work package review is completed on time. * Contractor Coordinator for multiple Vendor Partner related activities Electrical Maintenance Supervisor * Coordinate scheduling of personnel(29) for Electrical Maintenance * BUS OUTAGE HIGH IMPACT TEAM LEADER - 3 Consecutive successful Outages * Oversee Call Out process for Overtime coverage * Manage and Coordinate ALL daily work activities * Maintain KPI's @ 95% or greater for Online Schedule. FIN Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance Supervisor * Coordinate scheduling of personnel for Fix It Now (FIN) Mechanical Maintenance * Manage work activities within FIN to maintain Plant readiness * Attend daily meetings with Shift Manager to clarify operation concerns * Supervise Mechanics North for tasks involving Plant Lighting and HVAC Facilities Maintenance Supervisor * Manage work activities within the Facilities group to maintain Plant readiness * Coordinate scheduling of all personnel, vehicles, tools, and equipment * Be a role model for safety and the belief that all accidents are preventable * Ensure all work packages are performed within the guiding principles of Nuclear and Industrial Safety * Observe and Coach personnel daily regarding use of Human Performance Tools
- Electrical Maintenance Projects Supervisor at NEXTERA ENERGY, Point Beach Nuclear Power Plant
- Field Project Manager - Nationwide at HJ MARTIN AND SON
- at HJ MARTIN AND SON
- Carpenter General Foreman at BECHTEL CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
9 years, 2 months at this Job
Managed Electricians and Mechanics for site maintenance to include: Melting Furnaces, Mills, Research equipment, boilers, HVAC, facilities, and cranes
- Maintenance Supervisor Electrical/Mechanical at Arconic (Alcoa)
- Maintenance Foreman at Akers National Roll
- Millwright Supervisor at Akers National Roll
- Maintenance Mechanic at Akers National Roll
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aeronautical Science/Minor Business Management
Electrical Experience FCA, My position 2nd shift Press Rm. Maintenance Area Supervisor. As an Electrical maintenance supervisor over the skilled trades not just the electrical but all the trades. My job details tracking of the guys time and schedules, having monthly safety talks and getting the right trades on the described break down to cut down time. Weekends and holidays is our time to get the Am & PM's done on the non-production running machines. As well as the scheduled projects. I also take parts in getting the materials needed for schedule projects and updating the equipment shelves. Special projects I take part in the planning, ordering of parts and make sure there arrive to meet our timeline schedule projects from start to finish. Work tickets created from the EOW's from daily break downs, I also do Kaizens to find the root causes to the issues that created the EOW's and cost savings to further prevent down time on the machines. I also assist the electricians with the electrical problems by the prints and PLC ladder logic. In conclusion, every day is a project. According to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards (particularly the Autonomous and Professional Maintenance Pillar activities).
- FCA, My position 2nd shift Press Rm. Maintenance Area Supervisor at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles LLC
- 3rd shift Maintenance Electrician / part time shift supervisor at Steelcase Incorporated
- CEO and Owner at Royal Tech Electric Incorporated
2 years, 6 months at this Job
ORGANIZED LIVING-Bloomington, IN. August 2018 to present ♦ Electrical and Mechanical maintenance technician on facility and production related machines. ♦ Electrical controls, pneumatics, hydraulics trouble shooting and repair. ♦ Subcontractor coordination, purchase and installation of new equipment.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance supervisior at SDI conveyors, North American Stainless, Organized Living, Amtrak
- Project Coordinator at LEE CONSTRUCTION
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer at SDI CONVEYORS
- Project Manager Transmission at DUKE ENERGY
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Associate of Science - Electrical Engineering Technology
Performed the functions of Environmental Quality Control Supervisor and Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
• As EQC manager, maintains electrostatic precipitator and numerous emission-collection machines, including positive and negative airflow bag houses
• As electrical maintenance manager, oversees repair and maintenance of machines powered by 4160V, 480V, 250V, 110V, 48V, and 24V, including such machines as cranes, induction fans, lighting, and control circuits
• Daily, extensive use of WonderWare to monitor plant equipment operation
• Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties accordingly
• Administers US Steel safety program to ensure a safe work environment
• Utilizes Oracle to locate and execute documented safety measures
• Directly supervises union employees and contractors, coordinating and directing activities of maintenance crews
• Schedules repairs and preventative maintenance with a team of mechanical and electrical staff
• Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment
• Creates and maintains Excel spreadsheets for tracking preventative maintenance logs, trouble calls, and to-do lists
• Develops Word documents to produce step-by-step procedures to guide crew members
- Maintenance Shift Manager at US Steel
- Maintenance Electrician at Amsted Rail
- Crane Operator at Amsted Rail
- Clinical Engineering Intern at Christian Hospital Northeast
9 months at this Job
- AAS - Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technician
Managed a wastewater plant maintenance staff of 2 supervisors, 8 mechanics, 3 electricians, 1 instrumentation tech, 1 inventory and CMMS tech, and 1 custodian. Developed and monitored a 2 million annual Maintenance budget. Assisted engineering firms with developing plans for plant expansion, rehab projects, and new equipment selection. Wrote PM’s for newly installed equipment for scheduling and inclusion into our CMMS. I have 18 years experience as a Maintence Electricain , 5 years as a Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, and 14 years a Maintenance Manager.
- Maintenance Manager at Little Blue Valley Sewer District
- Maintenance Manager at
37 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school - General