- USDA SEPRL Modernization Projects, Athens, GA and Various Other Projects - Atlanta, GA 09/2017 - 6/2018 (Permanent Position: Resigned my Position)
• Initiated project start up (set up job costs codes, SOV, kick-off meeting, permitting, schedule, Purchase Orders, Submittals and Deliveries)
• Identified key project risks, whether stated or not, and managed them to resolution or escalating them accordingly
• Identified and qualified suitable contractor partners. Engaged in bid process by project, and awarded work to most qualified bidder
• Remotely managed subcontractors. Ensured schedule requirements were met for all projects. Adjusted priorities and milestones based upon changing customer needs, resource availability, and job requirements
• Overseen demands per project terms and negotiated appropriate change orders (CO) and/or Extra Work Orders (EWO) in excess of $400K.
• Managed project budget and margins, including costs associated with labor, materials, site storage, change orders, travel and project permitting
• Managed Monthly Reconciliation reporting and updates to internal and external customers. Development and management of project documentation and disposition of punch list items
• Maintain and promote a great Safety Conscious work environment
- ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER at White Electrical, Inc
- at The Superior Group
- ELECTRICAL PROJECT SUPERVISOR at Pacific Gas & Electric Co
- Responsible Tag Owner and clearance holder (ESOMs) at Florida Power & Light Co - Turkey Point Nuclear Generating Power Plant
9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Finance - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management
Responsible for leading the tech team to evaluate all the technical projects funded by World Bank and international donors. Projects include utility generators such as hydro plants, substations and medium and high voltage transmission lines.
• Developed the Terms of Reference (TOR) document to be used in the evaluation and hiring of a consultant to provide service to the design of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Load Dispatch Centre that define full scope of SCADA connections requirement for 66/22/33kv Substation and the heavy fuel oil generation plants.
• Evaluated contractor bids with a technical team to ensure that contractors' bids and proposals align with technical specifications and project scope.
- Electrical Project Manager at Liberia Electrical Corporation
- Senior Electrical Systems & Integration Engineer at Can-Am - Alstom Transportation Inc. Rolling Stock
- Planning Manager at Liberia Electricity Corporation
- Senior Electrical System Engineer at Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Project, Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Associate Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Diploma - Electrical Trades
Manage the detailing, costing, price negotiation and scheduling of electrical projects associated with new construction retrofit and electrical upgrades. Supervise the work of the electrical team and in some cases support disciplines manage predominantly project(s) with up to $200k in value supervising all aspects of projects financial results, client satisfaction, safety and quality.
- Ideal electrical - project manager at Ideal electric
- foreman at
- Superior electrical - journeyman at
2 years at this Job
- High school
• Manage and lead a team of 3 electrical designers and develop project schedules.
• Responsible for high quality work of power, lighting, fire alarm and low voltage systems according with Florida Building Code.
• Coordinate project review with clients and architects.
• Conducts site visits, develop clear and detailed project scopes and meet with potential clients.
- Electrical Project Manager at H2engineering
- Design Engineer at LPA Inc
- Fiber Network Field Tech Verizon at Triage Partners
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Managed 2 electrician's daily task schedules in the support of multiple production lines that produce PVC and polycarbonate Building products. Responsible for creating projects as well as contracting outside vendors to improve any electrical aspect supporting two manufacturing buildings and a finished goods warehouse. Siemens PLC, Allen Bradley, Lenze, Vacon drive and control systems. Responsible for Arc Flash project, NEC and NFPA code compliance, project, Kohler generator, Lift gates, Security cameras, Emergency Lights, Schelling saw, Industrial cell phone boosters, Production line upgrades. Provided hands on preventive maintenance and repairs on automation equipment and related instruments. Safety committee member.
- Electrical Project Manager at Palram Americas
- Customer Support Engineer / East Coast Field Service Manager at Brooks Automation
- Service Engineer / Service Manager US Division at HEL Ltd
- Temp local assignment Hatfield, PA at Black Peak Technology
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology Degree - Mechatronics Program
- Associate in Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- Associate in Specialized Technology Degree - Electronics Technology
Manage plans, coordinate budget, and supervise million-dollar construction projects from start to finish. Prepare cost estimates, budgets, and work timetables. Interpret and explain contracts and technical information to others as well as constructing change orders and purchase orders.
- Electrical Project Manager at Electrical General Corp
- Owner/Operator at Self Employed
- Commercial Construction Superintendent at Standard Solar
- Owner/Operator at Self Employed
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
QA/QC electrical coordination and construction, supervising Electrical, FA, CCTV, 27KVA Substation. Responsible for field QA/QC work among 5 Electrical Contractors, QA Reports, Submittals, RFI's, RFC's and Field Work.
• Construction of new Delta Airlines 27kv Substation: Switchgears and Transformers to serve new terminal at LaGuardia Airport.
• Office and field electrical coordination and construction for office Electrical, FA, CCTV Projects. Responsible for field work personnel, Reports, payment requests, RFI's, RFC's and Submittals.
• NYCT Second Avenue Subway Fire Alarm System Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ): Commissioning the Fire Alarm System for 4 new Stations.
• NYCT Electrical Feasibility study for the Sliding Doors Project for 472 Train Stations in NYC 5 Boroughs: Collecting field information on installed electrical distribution panels, coordinating final electrical drawing and products selection.
- Electrical/Project Manager at AG Consulting
- Electrical Engineer at U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Owner and Utility Companies at The Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Electrical Project Manager at NYC Department of Environmental Protection/Munoz Engineering, PC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Technology
- - New Power Technology II
- - Construction Management
- - Power
- B. Sc. - Electrical Engineer
- - Construction Law
Project Manager of the Railway power systems aspect of multiple projects, responsible for a team of professional engineers and technicians including day to day management and direction, but not limited to design, preparation of work and interfacing with Governmental Authorities. Most recent projects work for the DRPA/PATCO, PSEG, SEPTA and NJ Transit. Responsible for bringing in 35% GM to the company with new financial analysis and tracking methodology.
- Electrical Project Manager at Ray Angelini Inc
- Division Manager at Riggs Distler & Co, Inc
- Project Manager at Henkels & McCoy Inc
- US NAVY at United States Navy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Adminstration, Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
• C10 Electrical Contractor, PM for all electrical projects
• Field supervisor responsible for hiring/firing of electrical crews, salary and performance evaluations
• Conduct job walks, project valuations, and estimating
• Schedule and manage crews for all private and public works electrical/lighting projects
• Conduct training for Electrical crews
• Manage Safety Program
• Purchasing of all electrical equipment
• Monitor Profit & Loss for electrical department
- ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER at HIGHLANDS TRADE PARTNERS
- PLANT OPERATIONS ACCOUNTANT/STAFF ACCOUNTANT at FOWLER PACKING/BAKER COMMODITIES
- COMMERCIAL AIRCRAFT WIRING HARNESS TECHNICIAN at NIACC-AVITECH TECHNOLOGIES
- CRYPTOLOGIC TECHNICIAN 2ND CLASS at UNITED STATES NAVY
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business-Accounting
• Developing and maintaining rapport with customers, AHJs, inspectors, utility companies, and internal employees
• Collecting AHJ specifications for conducting successful inspections
• Collecting utility specifications for coordination and service work completion
• Preparing the job site for inspection (ladder set up, opening electrical equipment, executing outstanding Punchlist items)
• Communicating all relevant information concerning next steps and timelines to customers
• Communicating with County Inspectors and agencies regarding requirements and inspections.
• Following up on open cases, emails and voicemails in a timely manner
• Following up on jobs in various statuses to ensure timely job progression
• Keeping in contact with customers regarding processes through to utility hookup.
• Remediating any inspections issues with equipment, signage, electrical
• Exceeding monthly goals of passed inspections.
• Knowledgeable of electrical, building, and fire codes in various counties.
• Checking construction plans, audit photos, and installation photos to ensure jobs are installed correctly and to code per county AHJ.
• Coordinating schedules between install crews, inspection agencies, remediation personnel, operations department, customers, and electricians.
• Developing processes regarding inspections and utilities to increase efficiency
- Inspection Coordinator/ Electrical Project Manager at SolarCity DBA Tesla
- Lead Warehouse Clerk at SolarCity DBA Tesla
- Sales Representative at Leonardtown Ford
- Inventory Merchandising Manager at Wawa
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Some college