on various projects.
• 2+year of experience in construction field, Electrical site engineer in AL HAWAGES INTERNATIONAL TRAD.In SULTANATE OF OMAN from September 2016- October 2018
• 3+ years of experience in construction as a site engineer in AL GENERAL
- construction field, Electrical site engineer in AL HAWAGES at Construction Field
- ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR at Company-1
- Electrical Engineer at Company-1
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- B. Tech In Electrical And Electronic Engineering - Electrical And Electronic Engineering
Duration: Sep 2016 - ongoing
• Checking the drawings and details and ensure that the approved ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ documents are in conformity with the site condition. Reports any problems/ issues to the engineering department. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Day to day management at site including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and monitoring the work of any subcontractors Religion: Islam
• Daily reporting to the Site manager regarding the progress achieved at site and also indicates the actual progress against the planned activities. ID No: 784-1990-5432983-6 Reports site issues which needs special/ immediate attention of management.
• Monitor and ensure that all site works are carried out as per approved ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ quality requirements as defined. Ensure that all site works are performed in conformance to the safety, health and environment policy. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Material management at site.
• Coordinate amongst various contractors and ensure that the works are carried out smoothly.
• Manage site expenses and reports.
• Maintaining the office activities including report keeping, document control, raising IR's, RFI etc.
• Checking the drawings and quantities and ensuring that the calculations are accurate for work.
• Rechecking the SLD, DB schedules, and verifying that the quantity ordered is as per rules and regulation.
• Calculating quantity required according to the drawings submitted and raising MR's as per approved material submission.
• Raising per month bill according to the site progress and activities. KINGDOM OF OMAN EXPERIENCE INTEREST Company: Hamdan Saadi Trading And Contracting
• Passion of Teaching Position Held: Electrical Site Engineer
• Career Counseling Project: Laying of LT Underground Cables, Installation of
- Electrical Site Engineer at Hamdan Saadi Trading And Contracting
- at Primary Distribution Transformer, Construction and Speaking
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S - electrical
PERIOD: JUL2015 TO AUG 2018 Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installation of electrical panels
• Prepared the electrical panel diagram
• All electrical panels and lighting units are installed as per the electrical layout
• Installation of Amonia and Co2 compressor VFD
• Manpower mapping and give proper training to technicians
• Give the safety training to all employees
- ELECTRICAL SITE ENGINEER at PREMIER CARBONICS PVT LTD
- at VILLA SERVICE BLOCK AND COMPOUND WALL
- at PREMIER CARBONICS PVT LTD
- ASSISTANTELECTRICAL ENGINEER at
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.E. - Electrical and electronics engineering
Consultant: ECG -Responsibilities: Design and Installation for (Lighting System & Power System). Installation of (fire System & BMS System). Installation of Infrastructure System. Installation of Earthing System.
- Electrical Site Engineer at Orascom construction
- junior site engineer at Orascom construction
- "Aswan Power Electronic Application Researcher Center" at Training in APEARC
- at Helwan
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Power and Machine Engineering - general
Period: Feb 2014 to March 2015 DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES - Installation of MOV & LS for the FO / DO process line and loading arm. - Prepare cable tray routing / cable schedule for the construction team. - Attend daily internal co-ordination meeting and weekly with clients. - Prepare MS / RA and get approval form the client. - Liaise with the PLC vendor for the interfacing for system integration. - Prepare 3 months / 3 weeks work schedule for the construction team. - Responsible for installation of MV & LV switchgear, PDB, LDB, MOV Panel, VSD Panel. - Responsible for the HI-Pot test, MV cable termination and MPR relay setting. - Co ordinate with PE for all mandatory testing and get final approval. Asia Projects Engineering Pte Ltd Project 1: Tuaspring 411MW CCPP Project
- Electrical Site Engineer at Tank Farm / Jetty
- Electrical Site Engineer at Siemens
- Design/Site Engineer at Foster Wheeler / Worley Parsons Joint Venture
- Electrical Design Engineer at Auroservice Consultants Private Limited
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical and Electronics
Project Under State electric company limited (on contract) 2017 to present
➢ 11KV cable laying, making straight through joints in 11KV cables.
➢ Electrification of un electrified areas, colonies.
➢ Planning and implementation of Ring Main System in 11KV networks
➢ Load Monitoring of 11/440V Transformers & Feeders
➢ From time to time including any critical issues of materials to report to PM and Quality Co-coordinators.
➢ Inspection of structural equipments and materials received.
➢ Regarding storage and handling of materials.
➢ Inspection of sites daily.
➢ To support site engineer for preparation of estimation and bills for the work executed.
➢ Frequently reporting PM, CPM regarding the work performed in site.
- Electrical Site Engineer at STELCO, SELCOP
- Electrical Project Engineer at Prasanna Electricals Pvt Ltd
- Electrical Site Engineer at Saudi Electrical Contracting Company
- SITE ENGINEER at RAICHUR
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.E - Electrical & Electronics Eng
- - Education
- B.E. - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Erection and Commission of LT Panel, Power Distribution box arrangement.
• Erection and Commission of Layouts for Bus duct Routing, Lighting, Earthing,
• Cable Tray/Trench Conduit Routing, Lightning Protection etc
• Erection and Commission of Indoor/Outdoor cable Routing Layouts and supporting details.
• Erection and Commission of substation equipment layouts based On requirement and conforming to Rules and regulations.
• Organising induction programmes for new staff. Managing its budget based on the project evaluation
- Electrical Site Engineer at EFFICIENT ELECTRICAL PTE LTD
- Electrical Design Engineer at SHARON ENGINEERING PTE LTD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.E - ELECTRICAL
12years of professional experience in construction industry (building &industrial) as an Electrical Engineer ❖ Electrical Engineer at STERLING & WILSON MIDDLE EAST W.L.L, Qatar from March 2018 to Feb 2019
- Electrical Engineer at STERLING & WILSON MIDDLE EAST W.L.L
- Electrical Engineer at HASHMI CONSTRUCTIONS
- Electrical Engineer at AL FOUZAN TRADING & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION CO KSA
- Electrical Engineer at IMPACT SYSTEMS & SERVICES
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical l& Electronics Engineering
Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Calculations for sizing of MV, LV cables and voltage drop calculations.
• Ground Grid calculations.
• Sizing calculations of low voltage AC and DC breaker
• Short circuit, Motor starting current studies.
• Design of substation Equipment layouts, cable raceways plan and sections as per PTS requirement and standards with the coordination of Civil and HVAC designers
• Preparation of AC auxiliary single line diagrams and AC panel board schedules
• Preparation of DC auxiliary single line diagrams DC panel board schedules
• Interfacing of new BB protection panels and modification of old protection drawings
• Preparation of relay and metering diagrams
• Preparation of Substation Automation System (SAS) point lists.
• Working as Electrical Design Engineer to support engineering design team to execute various engineering design projects for various clients.
• Responsible in the preparation of electrical design and working drawings, construction specifications, bill of materials, scope of works and design criteria. Provides lighting and power calculations in relation to projects being handled.
• Cathodic protection for underground Pipelines, Chemical Tank, Vessel, Ductile iron pipe, Above-ground storage tanks etc.
• Heat tracing for cryogenic Pipelines, Tanks. Vessels, Raw transfer lines.
• Executed various engineering design projects for SAUDI ARAMCO, SEC, SABIC, MAADEN, ROYAL COMMISSION and other major local clients.
• Responsibilities include design of various Electrical aspects of industrial and infrastructure projects for petroleum and petrochemical industries, etc.
• Preparation of Electrical detail design drawings for various Engineering Work Orders (EWO's) for SAUDI ARAMCO facilities, review, check and design requirements of the projects
• Prepare drawing control sheet, construction scope of work, list of materials, drawing request, checklists for QA/QC, for projects design package. VII. Clients: Royal Commission Jubal, SEC, SATORP, SWCC, CHEMANOL, MAADEN, SAUDI ARAMCO. Position: Lead Electrical Engineer. Current Status: Ongoing ONGOING PROJECTS:
• 50 MW GAS TURBINE (GT) POWER PLANT FOR DAMMAM PORT 115KV COMBINED POWER PLANT.
• UMM WU'AL PHOSPHATE PROJECT 13.8 KV SUBSTATION BUILDING AND MITIGATION PLANS.
• MAADEN GOLD WPL PROJECT TAIF 33 KV/ 4.16 KV SUBSTATION PROJECT.
• 13.8/115kV TRANSMISSION LINE (EXPORT POWER SUPPLY FROM POWER PLANT TO SEC.
• ROYAL COMMISSION FOR JUBAIL AND YANBU. CONTRACT NO (677-C20).
• ARRMAZ GULF CHEMICAL 2500 KVA GENSAT ON 13.8 KV POWER SYSTEMS. (Electrical Engineer) 2 of 4 ELECTRICAL ENGG. SYED ZUBAIR AHMED
• CATHODIC PROTECTION FOR WATERTANKS AT MASTER PUMP STATION TAIF GOLD MINE PROJECT.
• HEAT TRACING SYSTEM FOR ATFE 6 INCH PIPELINE PROJECT FOR CHEMANOL METHANOL CHEMICAL Co.
• LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEM DESIGN FOR THE COMPLETE PLANT AREA MAADEN PHOSPHATE PLANT AL ALAMID VIII. Detailed Engineering and Design for Chemanol Package:
• Responsible for developing design package which involves detail engineering design for Chemanol Project JUBAIL. One Line Diagram, Power Distribution Layout, Power and Lightning Calculation using DAILux software , Heat tracing calculation using Trac Cal pro software , Load Schedule, Cable and Conduit Schedule, Cable Calculation and breaker Sizing Calculation and Load Study.
• Detailed Engineering and Design for Umm Wu'al Well Field Package: Responsible for developing design package which involves detail-engineering design for Umm Wu'al Well Field of One Line Diagram, Power Distribution Layout, Load Schedule, Cable and Conduit Schedule, Cable Calculation and breaker Sizing Calculation and Load Study.
• MAADEN GOLD WPL PROJECT TAIF 33 KV/ 4.16 KV SUBSTATION PROJECT: Responsible for developing design package which involves detail engineering design for Chemanol Project Jubail .One Line Diagram, Power Distribution Layout, Power and Lightning Calculation using DAILux software , Heat tracing calculation using Trac Cal pro software , Load Schedule, Cable and Conduit Schedule, Cable Calculation and breaker Sizing Calculation and Load Study.
• Detailed Engineering and Design for installation Z-type Elevator and De-Dusting System: Responsible for developing design package which involves detail-engineering design for additional De-Dusting system and replacement of Bucket Elevator by Z-Type Tube Chain Conveyor Penta plant area, preparation of One Line Diagram, Power Distribution Layout, Load Schedule, Cable and Conduit Schedule, Cable Calculation and breaker Sizing Calculation and Load Study.
- Lead Electrical Engineer at ASSYSTEM-RADICON
- Electrical Engineer at MESMACK ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO. Ltd, Al
- Electrical Engineer (Trainee) at A.H ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS & CONSULTANTS
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.TECH - ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING
Client: Msheireb Properties Consultant: CEG International Scope of works: MEP works (EPC). RESPONSIBILITIES: * Overseeing the installation of the complete Electrical and ELV system that includes the Medium voltage, Low voltage systems, Elv systems (special systems) such as FAS, AV, BMS, ICT, ACS, CPMS(car park management systems), radiant heat treatment system. 2 CURRICULUM VITAE * Co-ordination of all the MEP service installations with respect to Civil/Client targets. * Knowledge of mechanical systems such as Chilled water, hot water, Hvac, Fire pump system, non-potable system, Inergen system etc. * Review the project's design, detail and specification of the project as per the contract and requirement. * Planning & execution of work flow with higher management for the completion of the project with regards to the local authorities and hand over targets. * Reporting variations, if any site instructions or bulletin changes impact on the scope of work. * Preparation of red lines, as built drawings submission during close outs. * Co-ordination with the Client, consultant & the Sub contractors for any site co- ordination. * Review the sub-contractors shop drawings for services co-ordination and co-ordination with other construction elements. * Raising RFI's to Client/consultant for clarity in design implementation /sorting out site issues * Organising inspection requests and attending inspections with the consultants. * Preparation of material submittal and method statements.
- Project Electrical Engineer at MSHEIREB-Down Town Doha Project-Phase
- MEP Engineer at Msheireb Down Town
- at Msheireb Down Town
- MEP Engineer for M at CARILLION QATAR
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electrical and Electronic Engineering