From 2012 to 2017
• Project: Ras Laffan Independent water & desalination power plant project AD Dhahiya Qatar
• Position: Electrical Site Engineer
• Key Responsibilities: Hard working, extremely Responsible, and results oriented personality
• Excellent Leadership & soft skills with fast learning Ability
• Engineering Installations Procurement Precommissioning & Coordination
• 11kv Distribution Substation Equipment Detailed as below:
• 2 MVA 11/0.433kv distribution power transformer SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
• 500 KVA, 415V Diesel Generators Caterpillar
• 11KV High Voltage Switch Gear MCSET SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
• 415V LV Switch Gear Blokset Schneider Electric
• Building Services lighting and power system
• Cathodic Protection system
• Preparation to all standard drawings for sites as activities, shop drawings and technical documents to ensure the work was carries in accordance to the drawings and specification.
• Responsible to all electrical units and equipment cables installation power transformers, switch gear panel board, MDB, capacitor banks, pump motors, boilers, generator for temporary powers installation cables.
• Directly supervise to my man or group at all times
• Responsible to high voltage, low voltage cable termination, RSG Pipe installation, outlets switches, cable trench, ladder as well
• We provided electrical installation industrial plant 2400 - M.W/ we Provide the Electrical installation of two gas turbines, Two Steam turbines, Two condensers, Two generators, and auxiliary equipment to a plant etc.
- Electrical Site Engineer at HYUNDAI ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD
- Electrical Engineer Inspector at National Consultancy & Bureau (North Africa Libya)
- Electrical Site Engineer at Yas Island Marina Circuit F1 Race
- Electrical Site Engineer at OGER Abu Dhabi Company LTD
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor - Science of Electrical engineering
- NEBOSH - Safety & Health Administration
- Electrical Site Engineer at SPECTRUM ENGINEERING TRADING CONTRACTING
- Electrical Site Engineer at PINNACLE Electrical Contractors
- General Electrical Engineer at MIRAGE ELECTRO MECHANICAL CONTRACTING LLC
- Site Engineer at SK Construction
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Technology - Technology
- Electrical Site Engineer (Cluster Onshore Oil and Gas Project) at Archirodon Abu Dhabi
- Contractor at ADNOC-Abu Dhabi
- Electrical Supervisor (PTW Holder) at Occidental Mukhaizna LLC
- Electrical Supervisor at Onshore Oil and Gas
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Engineering degree - Electrical & Electronics
Total 6 Years,
Electrical Skill List:
• Assisting electricians with Installation and repairs.
• Assisting in all other administrative duties.
• Adapting to Changing Priorities.
• Analyze Blueprints.
• Applying Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controls.
• Carefully Evaluating Risks.
• Commercial Experience.
• Construction Experience.
• Conducting 3-Phase Motor Replacement.
• Conducting Systems Tests.
• Critical Thinking.
• Decision Making.
• Detail Orientation.
• Electrical Installations.
• Electrical Schematics.
• Evaluating Options and Ordering Equipment and Tools.
• Evaluating Processes.
• Explaining Scope of Work to Stakeholders.
• Following Directions.
• Installing Fixtures and Electrical Components at Construction Sites.
• Instructing Apprentices'.
• Interpreting Blueprints and Local Electrical Codes.
• Lying out and Installing Wiring Circuits.
• Learning Evolving Technology.
• Learning's State and Local Building Codes.
• Maintaining and Installing Fire Alarm Systems,
• Maintaining Tools and Equipment.
• Maintaining Written Records of Projects.
• Mathematic Present Address: S R Patil Education Foundation, . A/T: Badagandi, - Post:Badagandi Taq: Bilagi Dist: Bagalkot State: Karnataka, India
- Electrical Site Engineer at S R Patil Education Foundation Badagandi
- Junior Training Officer (JTO) Electrical Trade at
- Electrician at
- Under working in Wire man helper at TCD Sugar Plant and 15MW Power Plant
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Electrician
- S S L C - KSEEB
Specialization: M&E Engineer
Period of service: May, 2016 - October, 2018
Projects 1. ( 208 Acre ) Dagon Golf City Project, Yangon a) Club House (2-Storey Building) b) Building Infrastructure c) Building Type (A) - 18 Nos d) Building Type (B) - 27 Nos e) Building Type (C) - 28 Nos
• Checking working drawing, identify discrepancies for resolution
• Inspections for tools & instruments
• Daily report of project situation and progress to Project Engineer
• Coordinate with Project Engineer on the project matters
• Attending the weekly meeting, Progress meeting (M&E ), Coordination meeting and Safety meeting
• Coordination and Cooperation with counter parts ( such as Civil Engineering & Architect at the project )
• Coordinate and monitor to all subcontractors to ensure the site installations, quality issues and progress of works
• Supervising contractors' works according to design drawings, specifications, shop drawings, method of statement
• Checking and supervising for Electrical installation system according to the design drawing
• Commissioning & testing for Electrical system.
• Maintain inspection record of works, materials and completed works CAREER HISTORY
- Electrical Engineer at Royal Sky Construction Co., Ltd
- Electrical Site Engineer at Dragon Unity Group Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Power
Durations September 2016 to Date
Type of Project: RC Project Construction of Service Buildings Jubail University
Scope of Employer's Contract: Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Site Development works
Specific Duties and Responsibilities/Scope of Work:
• Coordinating with client project team on day to day basis for all matters related to the Electrical.
• Single point of contact within the organization for all day to day Electrical activities.
• Coordinating with buyer for procurement of all Electrical items.
• Providing technical support to proposal team.
• Preparation of vendor document list (VDL) and ensuring all documents/drawings are submitted to client approval as per schedule.
• Prepare Shop Drawings,
• Have a good Knowledge of RC Standards,
• Preparation of MOS Method of Statements for each individual site works
• Ensuring site installations performed adhere to the drawings and specifications.
• Approval of construction modifications, drawings and checking material quantities, types and suitability.
• Liaising with accounts department for raising invoices and ensuring payments are received on time.
• Contractor Safety In-charge - Monitoring, Implementing and Ensuring Safe Practices of electrical work in site.
• Participate client/Contractor meeting and resolve the Project issues.
• Supervision and monitoring of electrical team in site and ensure STTART card is implemented
• Review and Implementation of Project Execution Plan.
• Conduct Internal Weekly Progress Review Meeting and Finalize the 2 week look ahead Plan.
• Execution of Electrical Works, installation of PVC conduits in slabs, installation of EMT conduits, Installation of Steel Boxes in Gypsum walls, install cable tray works,
• Prepare RFI and inspect the work before concreting slabs and before closing Gypsum walls.
• Maintain RFI's, Inspection Test Plans (ITP), Technical Queries (TQ) for review after completion in all respects and ensure that any changes from Technical Queries (TQ) are updated in Shop Drawings and implemented in construction activities.
• Follow up with NCR's ,Quality action Notice (QAN) & Log Book entries and provide root cause, Corrective and prevention action immediately after Client Notification
- Electrical Engineer I at Project Build Company Ltd
- Senior Electrical Engineer at Project Build Company
- Field / QC Engineer at Project Build Company Ltd
- Engineer at Project Build Company Ltd
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Power
- diploma in electrical engineering - electrical
Role: Electrical technician have responsibility of designing all kind of wiring, panel board circuits, Maintaining and Troubleshooting of electrical systems, Customized circuits and connectivity for efficient working, Diagnosing and repairing electrical systems, Installing and Servicing of circuits and equipments, Inspecting the performance of devices and providing solutions for malfunctioning, estimation, document preparation and also take all electrical equipments and machines installation and maintenance.
- Electrical Technician at RAJA Electrical Works and Wiring Contractors
- Asst. Electrical Site Engineer at SURYA Constructions Engineers and Contractors
- Asst. Electrical Supervisor Construction at DREAM HOMES Construction
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- B.Tech - ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG
- Diploma - ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGG
- Facilitate execution of Detailed Design Engineering which involves the following:
• Sizing and Calculations - Electrical equipment (UPS, transformers, distribution boards, MCC, lighting, small power equipment, earthing protection, etc.) and cables (LV, MV, HV).
• Design basis documents, procedures and philosophies.
• Single Line Diagrams.
• Electrical equipment layouts.
• Power and grounding diagram.
• Cable routing, cable schedules, cable block diagrams.
• Bill of materials.
• Earthing and lightning protection drawings.
• Termination drawings.
• As-built documentation.
• Site engineering support during installation, testing and commissioning.
• Provide input and support during procurement of major electrical equipment.
• Evaluation of RFQs documents and assistance in the development of technical and commercial proposal documents.
• Interface and coordination with client/principals.
• Multi Cable Transient (MCT). 3of 13 cVictae (CV) Assigned Projects and Responsibilities - Current and Previous Work Experience Project Name End User Customer Scope Title UZ750, Islands Surface Facilities Project - EPC2 Zakum Development Company (ZADCO) BOMESC * MCT Calculation & Layouts. * Lighting & small power technical review. * Raceway calculation & layouts. * Earthing calculations & layouts. * Cable schedules technical review. Electrical lead. PETRONAS Floating Liquefied Natural Gas 2 (PFLNG2) PETRONAS
- Electrical Lead Engineer at Karad Remote Engineering Center
- Primary Team Lead at cVictae (CV)
- Primary Team Lead at EGYPTOL
- Electrical Site Engineer at DELTA for Construction and Industries
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- M A
- B.Sc. - Electrical Engineering and Technology
• ADDC Approved (Up to 11kv) And AADC Approved(Up to 33kv) competent person for HV and LV cable Laying, Jointing, Termination and Installation of Electrical Distribution Equipment.
• Presently Working as Electrical Engineer in AADC's 33kV and 11kV Load Transfer Works from Existing to New Grid Stations and Associated Works in Zakher and AAPS in AL AIN.
• Worked as Sr.Electrical Site Engineer in Midfield Terminal Project, Abu Dhabi International Airport Project for installation, testing and commissioning of various Medium Voltage(22 KV) Power Equipments.
• Worked as Site Engineer in Long Term Agreement for installation & Supply for Underground Cables, Electrical Distribution Equipment and Allied Works in Abu Dhabi Central Region and Related Island.
• Gasco, Thakreer(ADNOC) PTW/ATW, Dolphin PTW Competency holder. KERALA STATE ELECTRICTY BOARD, RELAY SUBDIVISION, INDIA Engineer Trainee(1 year)
• Routine testing of different relays like over current, Earth Fault, REF, Differential and Distance.
• Commissioning of relays.
• Commissioning of CT's, different tests of transformers.
• Substation operation activities. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
• Preparation of test reports. AREAS OF EXPERTISE WORK IN MIDFIELD TERMINAL PROJECT
• Project includes Installation, Testing and Commissioning of all Medium Voltage(22KV)Power cables, Fiber Optic Cable(144F, 32F), 22kv GIS MV Switchgears, Dry type Transformers, Battery Chargers and SCADA Systems, RTU Unit etc.
• Coordinating with Consultant, Main contractors and Sub contractors for the smooth happening of work.
• Preparation of Work Inspection Report and coordinating with QA/QC department for inspection of completed work by Consultant and Main Contractors.
• Coordinating with ADDC for inspection, testing and commissioning of various Power Equipments.
• Executed all the work activities in compliance with requirement of Client(ADAC), Consultant(AECOM), Electrical Main Contractor(Anel Emirates), Other Main Contractors(TAV, CCC, Arabtec, HLG, L&T) with Approved MS and RA.
• Installation of 3CX300 sqmm MV Cables for feeding 80 no of 22kV Substation through External(Manhole to Manhole) and Internal(on cable trays) of Midfield Terminal Building
• Supervision of Erection of 22KV GIS Switchgear, Dry type transformers(1.5/2.5MVA), Battery Charger, FOTB, RTU panels and Laying of Fiber Optic cables.
• Directly monitoring MV Cable Jointing, Glanding and termination of MV cable to Switchgear etc
• Supervision of Subcontractor works like Testing of MV cables(megger test and VLF test), Various testing activities of Switchgear, Transformer, Battery Charger, OTDR End to End and Power Test for Fiber Optic Cables by Manufacturer(scheineder) and Subcontractors WORK IN ADDC and AADC Projects
• Supervision of HV, LV and Fiber Optic Cable laying, Jointing, termination and Installation of Electrical Distribution Equipment.
• Strict Compliance of ADDC and AADC System Safety Rules in work site.
• Preparation of Shop drawing, as built drawing, method statements, Material Inspection Request as per project requirement.
• Monitoring production of resources and optimizing productivity. Ensuring material availability for continuous progress. WORK IN RELAY SUBDIVISION
• Testing and commissioning of all types of relays including Differential, REF, Over Current, Earth Fault, Distance relays up to 220kv substations.
• Substation operation and activities.
• Commissioning of CT and Panel commissioning.
• Power equipments testing.
• Different testing of transformers.
• Familiarization with testing kit OMICRON CMC 356, SVERKER 760, MEGGER, 1A(Secondary Injection) and 1B(Primary Injection)test set. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
- Electrical Engineer at RANYA CONTRACTING ESTABLISHMENT
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- BTech in Electrical And Electronics Engineering - Electrical And Electronics Engineering
work as An Electrical Site Engineer at Raneen
Electromechanical in Dubai.
• Key Responsibilities - Responsible for LV Power, lighting, lightning protection, fire alarm. - Inspected and documented work conducted Coordinated with consultants and architects. - Commissioned of substations. - Conducted inspections for all electrical works Installation of power and lighting system.
- Commissioned of substations at
- at Al Shafar company
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor degree of Electronics and communication - engineering