• Working as an electrical superintendent on multimillion dollar projects.
• Responsible for delivering complete electrical systems per plans and specifications including all control work, fire alarm, telecom systems, and lightning protection system.
• Perform two-week look ahead planning schedules, the procurement of all materials, payroll and change orders.
• Design all routing systems including as examples, duct bank, and overhead conduit systems as required.
• Typically manage between 10 to 50 individuals depending on stage and project duration.
• Responsible for all necessary paperwork including RFI's, change orders, job safety talks, daily reports/logs, material requisitions and schedules.
• Accountable for daily coordination with other trades, stored materials, as-builts, and all county, city, and state inspections. -2- MEISNER PROJECT LIST Trump International Hotel and Tower - $10.8 m Miami Marlin's baseball stadium - $25 m Harbourside Retail and Entertainment Complex - $6.9 m Institute for healthy living assisted senior center - $7.2 m Las Olas City of Ft. Lauderdale corridor improvements - $8 m
- Electrical Superintendent at Meisner Electric, Inc
- Electrical Leadman / Supervisior at Jess Howard Electric
- Electrician at Mac Power Company
- Electrician at Federal Pacific Electric
18 years, 6 months at this Job
Electrical Superintendent: Oversee all electrical for large mining fleet Manage electrical training and safety training for mining electrical department Manage budget and parts procurement for electrical department Developed maintenance and testing procedures for all mine high voltage equipment (138.000 VAC, 25,000 VAC, 6,900 VAC, 480VAC) Initiate Arc Flash policy for electrical department Electrical Supervisor: Schedule, oversee and instruct electricians and mechanics on mining equipment repairs Calculate material lists and manpower for outages Developed and maintained electrical budget for Oak Hill Mine Developed training program for new electricians and electrical helpers Developed electrical procedure for lowering dragline booms safely Mine Electrician: Maintained all mine electrical equipment 480v 3 phase to 138,000 Assisted mine operations and mechanical maintenance will repairs
- Electrical Superintendent at Lumnant Martin Lake
10 years, 11 months at this Job
Oversee the installation of electrical systems in a new project, or inspect and repair of electrical systems in an existing building. Work to make sure contractors' terms are fulfilled and disputes are resolved. Manage project supplies so that products arrive on time and are purchased at lowest possible cost. Supervise workers, managers, and contractors to ensure their work follows plans and is on schedule.
- Electrical Superintendent at Electrical Experts Inc
- Master Electrician at Mister Sparky
- Master Electrician / Lead-man at Andrew Electric
7 years, 2 months at this Job
Electrical project manager superintendent for 550 acre solar power plant responsible for all phase of project from cable tray installation to primary d/c and A/c main Buss cable termination of components commissioning and start up production scheduling labor management of 84 electricians Safety compliance and client satisfaction project has completed 7/18/18
- Electrical superintendent at solar energy company S E C
4 months at this Job
- Bs - Engineering
- B/S engineering - Science engineering
• Hotel - Candlewood Suites 80 rooms 3 stories Fort Walton Beach Fl.
• Urgent Care Facility Pace Fl. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise electrical crew on new construction projects
• Supervise installation of conduit, wire, equipment,
• Oversee equipment layout
• Coordinate, plan and schedule project
• Order material control inventory
• Oversee inspections by county and Fire Marshall inspectors
• Coordinate with GC and other trades
- Electrical Superintendent at Coltin Electrical Services
- Tradesman Int at
- self-employed at Cajun Electric
- at National Steel & Shipbuilding (Nassco)
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- A.A. - Industrial Engineering
My position as an Electrical Superintendent consist of as follows: Complete the project on time and on budget. Create and maintain a safe working environment. Maintain site moral. Manage materials procurement. Manage materials budget. Conduct materials submittals. Manage site personnel and sequencing of project scope. Sequence trade flow. Shop project scope and interface subcontracts. Daily progress reports. Weekly progress reports. Conduct tool box talks. Complete JHAs. Utilize the operating system Procore. Utilize Microsoft Project. 1 week look ahead. 3 week look ahead
- Electrical Superintendent at Oxbow Sunworks
- Managing Owner at Eaker Electric
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Electrical Superintendent in the oil field in west Texas and New Mexico building compressor stations, oil tank farms, meter stations, and support satellites for the oil and gas industry.
- Electrical Superintendent at Wood.
- Journeyman Electrician at Tradesman International
- Journeyman Electrician at Siemens Automation
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Electrical Trade School - Electrical Trade
- High school
• Participated in the beginning to end of the electrical construction of the expansion project for the Tyson Distribution Center as Electrician, Foreman, and then Assistant Electrical Superintendent.
• Trained and managed electrical apprentices and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Inspected wiring, fixtures, and devices for conformance to company specifications and performed weekly GFI Testing for OSHA compliance, using test equipment, such as voltmeter and ohmmeter.
• Interpreted specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigned duties.
• Ensured apprentices and fellow electricians implemented task efficiently and safely.
• Identified locations of electrical equipment to General Contractor and other contractors onsite.
• Oversee projects on job site including but not limited to directing employees on what jobs to perform, practicing safety procedures, ordering supplies and materials, running day to day operations, and payroll.
• Assisted with prioritizing projects based on the general contractor needs, and working with blue prints.
• Measured, cut, bent, threaded, assembled and installed electrical conduit, using tools such as hacksaw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
• Installed control and distribution apparatuses, such as switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels, fastening them in place with screws and bolts.
• Direct and instruct other electricians, helpers, and apprentices while working alongside them.
• Worked at heights utilizing scissor lifts, boom lifts, ladders, and scaffolding while properly using appropriate fall protection.
• Responsible for the installation of all inside lighting of newly constructed Dock and Freezer areas of site.
• Performed wiring and termination of circuits for power and lighting systems for over 270 fixtures using both MC Cable runs and EMT/Rigid Conduit runs.
• Checked and repaired wiring systems for all building interior electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Electrician/Assistant Electrical Superintendent at CCS Construction//Wallace Electric - Tyson Distribution Center
- Electrician at Atlantic Workforce//Ace Electric - Job Corp
- Laborer at Tradesmen International//Amazon Distribution Center
- Electrician at Atlantic Workforce//Atlanta Motor Speedway
6 months at this Job
- Certification - Electrician Certification Program
- Associates - Accounting and Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Business Administration
Job site start up superintendent....
- Electrical superintendent at Hatton Electric
- Lead Electrican at Self Employed
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Journeyman Electrician at IBEW
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Applied science - Applied science
- Associate in Applied science - Applied science
Over see electrical material take off,order material, budget,scheduling, working with client,blueprint,scope of work, QC
- Electrical Superintendent at Casey Industrial
- Electrical Superintendent at
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- High school
- High school or equivalent - Basic