Site electrical superintendent. Overseen 2 major projects from ground up to completion
- Electrical Superintendent at Delta Fab
- Maintenance Supervisor at John Soules Foods
- Production Supervisor at US STEEL TUBULAR PRODUCTS
- Maintenance Supervisor at US STEEL TUBULAR PRODUCTS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Computer Science
Experienced Electrical Superintendent with a demonstrated history in the heavy industrial electrical field. Skilled in Electrical Managing, Estimating, Customer Service, Project Managing, Project Efficiency, and Continuous Improvement.
- Electrical Superintendent at PVB Fabrications
- Project Manager at Rural Electric
- Project Manager at Green Solar Technologies
- Electrical Inspector at Konecranes
4 months at this Job
(Electrical Superintendent) Here I supervise General Formans and the Journeyman Electricians with jobs to be done at the Fitzpatrick Nuclear Power Plant on following all policies and procedures on the jobs assignened for this outage.
- Electrical Superintendent at ALLIED POWER GROUP
- Electrical Foreman at ATEC Electric
- Electrical Foreman at McInnis Electric
- Maintenance Electrical Supervisor at Gulf Drilling International
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Commercial electrical superintendent for small to medium sized projects. Projects<$2,000,000. Daily operations, ordering, labor delegation, inspections, etc...
- Electrical superintendent at Hewitt power
- Field Supervisor/Project Manager at Ameritech Services
- Electrical superintendent at
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer science
I was the electrical superintendent on a large commercial job at the Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort. We built the F-35 hanger and parking garage. I oversaw 30 + employees, payroll, inventory control, quality control. I was the assistant safety officer for the whole company
- Electrical superintendent at Tex-Cap Electric
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Electrical - Electrical technology
New Conveyor for PTED/ Paintshop GM Arlington, TX.
➢ Oversee installation of new conveyor
➢ Job scheduling for electrical and installation
➢ Schedule manpower for New installation, Demo and Shutdown work for Tie in to existing plant.
➢ Plan and schedule shutdown work for upgrades at plant on existing equipment electrical.
➢ Review and help design build electrical prints and BIM.
➢ Review quotes, contracts, bids, estimates, and extra work orders.
➢ Submit RFI's and submittals.
- Electrical Superintendent at Electrical Insights / Central Conveyor
- Electrical Engineer Installation Tech / Electrical Superintendent / MEP Superintendent at Walbridge
- Superintendent at Conti Corporation GF
- GM at New Gas Air Compressor
9 months at this Job
- diploma - USN
Supervised maintenance Monitored construction and repair of advanced meters and switchgear. Managed operations in the department. Analyzed employees and trained accordingly for proper work Outlined working sketches and detail drawings. Formulated electrical systems and system improvements. Managed high quality installation of electrical components. Assisted project manager and general superintendent. Coordinated with engineering staff and imparted feedback. Monitored Project Quality Plan. Reviewed utilization of subcontracted resources. Collaborated in Plan of the Day meetings. Formulated daily reports and updated project control logs. Coached less experienced team members and administered training of trainees. I did the necessary duties to complete job no matter what it took for better quality of work. Bend pipes EMT:3/4, 1, 1 1/4, inches, using the Manual-Bender. Use hydraulic bender for 2, 3 and 4 inches. Installation of Rigid metal pipes 3/4inch up to 4 inches and PVC (plastic pipes) I have used tuggers and feeders to pull wires up to 1000 kcmil.
- Electrical Superintendent at Williams Electric
- Electrician at Greg Williams Electric
- Electrical Supervisor at Newsom Electric
- Electrician Helper at Williams Electric
3 years at this Job
• Hotel - Candlewood Suites 80 rooms 3 stories Fort Walton Beach Fl.
• Urgent Care Facility Pace Fl. RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise electrical crew on new construction projects
• Supervise installation of conduit, wire, equipment,
• Oversee equipment layout
• Coordinate, plan and schedule project
• Order material control inventory
• Oversee inspections by county and Fire Marshall inspectors
• Coordinate with GC and other trades
- Electrical Superintendent at Coltin Electrical Services
- Tradesman Int at
- self-employed at Cajun Electric
- at National Steel & Shipbuilding (Nassco)
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- A.A. - Industrial Engineering
Oversee multiple projects to ensure that the electrical portion is according to deadline, code, and have the proper man power.
- Electrical Superintendent at 5 Points Electrical
- Foreman at SHAWNTECH COMMUNICATIONS
- Journeyman Wireman Electrician at LOCAL UNION
- HVAC Control Installer at C&P AUTOMATION INC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Admin/Acquisition & Contract Management - Business Admin/Acquisition & Contract Management
• Participated in the beginning to end of the electrical construction of the expansion project for the Tyson Distribution Center as Electrician, Foreman, and then Assistant Electrical Superintendent.
• Trained and managed electrical apprentices and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Inspected wiring, fixtures, and devices for conformance to company specifications and performed weekly GFI Testing for OSHA compliance, using test equipment, such as voltmeter and ohmmeter.
• Interpreted specifications, blueprints and job orders to workers and assigned duties.
• Ensured apprentices and fellow electricians implemented task efficiently and safely.
• Identified locations of electrical equipment to General Contractor and other contractors onsite.
• Oversee projects on job site including but not limited to directing employees on what jobs to perform, practicing safety procedures, ordering supplies and materials, running day to day operations, and payroll.
• Assisted with prioritizing projects based on the general contractor needs, and working with blue prints.
• Measured, cut, bent, threaded, assembled and installed electrical conduit, using tools such as hacksaw, pipe threader and conduit bender.
• Installed control and distribution apparatuses, such as switches, relays and circuit-breaker panels, fastening them in place with screws and bolts.
• Direct and instruct other electricians, helpers, and apprentices while working alongside them.
• Worked at heights utilizing scissor lifts, boom lifts, ladders, and scaffolding while properly using appropriate fall protection.
• Responsible for the installation of all inside lighting of newly constructed Dock and Freezer areas of site.
• Performed wiring and termination of circuits for power and lighting systems for over 270 fixtures using both MC Cable runs and EMT/Rigid Conduit runs.
• Checked and repaired wiring systems for all building interior electrical equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Electrician/Assistant Electrical Superintendent at CCS Construction//Wallace Electric - Tyson Distribution Center
- Electrician at Atlantic Workforce//Ace Electric - Job Corp
- Laborer at Tradesmen International//Amazon Distribution Center
- Electrician at Atlantic Workforce//Atlanta Motor Speedway
6 months at this Job
- Certification - Electrician Certification Program
- Associates - Accounting and Graphic Design
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
- - Business Administration