through Suzlon Energy Electrical Technician engineers in tamil nadu india.
- electrical technician at Suzlan engery
- electrical supervisor at Services Ltd
- electrical technician at Services Ltd
- electrical technician at
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Electrical technician with electrical panel fabricator. Lead technician interfacing with major energy company on panel design and fabrication. Lead technician on PLC, VFD and HMI programming.
- Electrical Technician at CES Industrial
- Automation Engineer at Dresser-Rand Enginuity
- Manufacturing Engineer at Carestream Health
- Apprentice, Mechanic, Technician, Engineer at Eastman Kodak Co
5 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineer
I'm a guy who is devoted to my work and will to work will a good company as àn electrical technician ..
- Electrical Technician at Model engineering company l.l.c
- Electrician at Model engineering company L.L.C
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Intermidete certificate - Electrical installation and maintenance work
Electrical technician: Responsible for electrical related duties pertaining to the customers specifications and standards. Specifically assisting in daily running of a low voltage crew. Devicenet, Ethernet, Aux, A.C., Encoder, I/O, RFID. Wiring of end effectors, etc. Responsible for hands on training of low voltage new hires. Electrical lead for install of new service projects in TN, Wayne MI, KY, and IL.
- Electrical Technician at Valiant
- Electrical technician at Tesla Nevada
- Electrical Technician at Kuka
- Sales and Leasing Consultant at Suburban Kia
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General
Supervisor: Harry Gee Owner CEO Description: Electrical technician for HVAC am responsible for wiring heating and cooling units per the national electrical code. Also trained to install Generac generators for emergency power for residential houses with automatic transfer safety switch. Drive a company box truck that is organized with required materials to get the job done.
- Electrical Technician at HVAC
- Commercial Electrician at Dow Electric, Inc
- Electrical Foreman at Solarcity
- Electrical Apprentice at Allura Solar
9 months at this Job
- Associates - Electrical Construction and Factory Maintenance
- None - Electronics
-Electrical Technician -Practice safety in an Electrical/Chemical environment using appropriate PPE. -Assemble skid structures that house flow batteries in a manufacturing environment. -Interpret detailed mechanical and electrical blue prints. -Design review, prototyping, Installation, documentation, troubleshooting of: Siemens PLC systems, Digital/Analog sensors, mechanical pump systems, High Voltage AC/DC power systems, and electronic subsystems. - Layout and wire three phase electrical panels that consist of VFD's, Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Power Supplies, CVM's and DC controls using schematics. - Installation of three phase rooftop Radiators including bonding - Layout and build wiring harnesses - Install and troubleshoot electrical instruments. - Operate multiple tools both power and manual. - Forklift and crane trained.
- Electrical Technician at UNI Energy
- Electrician at Premier Automation
- Electrical Technician at Premier Automation
- Design Sprayer at
3 years at this Job
Internship: Control System Labs, Cheektowaga, NY
Duties: A full semester of training on industrial electronic controls repair for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and service companies.
Title: Electrical Technician
Location: Lackawanna / NY Duration: 10/2018 - present
•. Troubleshoot and replace defective control components, build control boxes from schematics.
- Electrical Technician at Control System Labs
- forklift operator at Certo Brother
- CNC (Mill) operator, lead man Backup at Mcgard
5 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Electrical Engineering Technology
503 3537388 ext:111. I was hired on this awesome enterprise as an electrical technician. This company design and builds automated palletizing machines in a wide range of sizes, they are the best in this business in the U.S. Using my previous experience in electrical motor control I was able to add value and speed to the assembly of all aspects of the electrical parts of the machines, gaining in a short period of time a positive reputation among coworkers and engineers.
- Electrical Technician at Top Tier
- Electrical Technician at Mitchell Lewis & Staver
- Lead Technician at Cascade Controls Northwest, Inc
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies
- G.E.D Diploma
- - low-tension electrical installations
• Electrical Technician in an Airlaid Nonwoven Paper Mill
• Responsible for inspections, repair, and maintenance of various types of electrical/ electronic equipment
• Worked with Allen Bradly PLCs, RSlogix5000 programming software, Device Net, Control Net, and Drive executive
• Experience with Connected Components Workbench, Studio 5000, Panel Builder 32, and Factory Talk View Studio
- Electrical Technician at Georgia Pacific
- Electrical Maintenance Technician at Panasonic
- Internal Communications Electrician at United States Navy
17 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
- High School Diploma
Electrical Technician Department maintenance trouble shooting electro mechanical machine.
- Electrical Technician at AL WATANIA FOR INDUSTRIES
- Production Operator at EDS MANUFACTURING INC
- Electronic Technician at REMEC BROADBAND WIRELESS INTERNATIONAL INC
- Line Technician at ANALOG DEVICES INC
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Science & Industrial Technology