Electro Mechanical Assembler
- Permanent position as Electro- Mechanical Assembler at Hitachi Rail Inc
- Contract Electro- Mechanical Assembler at Hitachi Rail Inc
- Electrician for residential and commercial buildings at Rahimi
- Uber Driver at
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Electrical Engineering
10/18-current Electro/Mechanical Assembler
• Perform various phases of PWB and sub-assembly work including hand soldering, add parts, mechanical assembly and cable assemblies.
- Electro/Mechanical Assembler at BBM, Inc
- Retail Merchandiser at Crossmark
- Retail Reset Merchandiser at Set and Service Resources
- Field Service Merchandiser SampleIt at WAVSYS / Outerwall, Inc
5 months at this Job
- BA - Public Relations & Marketing
• Solder, crimp and pot electrical components
• Incoming and Final Assembly Inspection
• Assemble parts or unit, and attach unit to assembly, subassembly using hand tools and power tools.
• Inspect, test, and adjust completed unit to ensure that product meets specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Connect electrical wiring according to circuit diagram.
• Measure parts to determine tolerances, using precision measuring instruments, such as micrometers and calipers.
• Assemble and rework assemblies and sub-assemblies
• Use of hand-tools, power tools and measuring instruments
• mount, connect, and install electronic, electro-mechanical, mechanical components into assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Evolution Interconnect Systems
- Electronic Technician / SMT Operator at Astronics DME
- ENGINEERING SUPPORT at Silescent Lighting
- MACHINE OPERATOR at Coca-Cola Enterprise
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Industrial Engineering
. Assembled electro-mechanical parts for Det-Tronics a fire detection company. . Assembled electrical boxes
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at MPS Technical
- Mechanical Assembler at Primestaff
- at Unemployed
- Mechanical Assembler at Textron
7 months at this Job
• Assembles, tests, and repairs assemblies to conformance of established standards.
• Analyzes process data and reports results to appropriate personnel. May prepare and write technical reports to recommend solutions to technical problems. Analyzes manufacturing requirements, prepares production schedule, and distributes work assignments according to order priorities and worker availability.
• Plans sequence of assembling according to blueprints, schematics, technical manuals and other specifications. Reviews work orders, product specifications, and technical instructions to determine facility requirements and requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies to meet production goals. Demonstrates work methods, assembly processes, testing for functional operation and inspection sequences.
• Examines product for defects, utilizing knowledge of manufacturing and quality standards, to ensure conformance to product specification. c Will observe and adhere to all safety rules and practices.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, hazard-free condition, reporting all defective equipment or hazardous conditions. Perform other related duties as required by management
• Knowledge of mechanical and electro-mechanical assembly processes. Understanding of electrical and mechanical testing and test equipment. Proficient in the use of schematics, blueprints and diagrams. Understanding of a G.M.P. environment
• Proficiency based on classification in the use of a variety of test equipment, assembly equipment and hand tools such as: analog & digital multimeters, torque drivers, standard and metric wrenches, socket wrenches, dikes, pliers, wire strippers, drills, heat guns, micrometers, calipers, verniers, digital thermometers, chart recorders, use of personal computer to perform automated testing of equipment and data collection, soldering iron and hand crimp tools.
• Proficiency based on classification in the use and calibration of hand tools and instruments for measuring, height gages.
• Understanding of Geometric Tolerance and Material Conditions.
• Capable of reading and interpreting blue prints and work instructions
• Experience in the use of basic electronics measuring devices and Capacitance meters desired.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows.
- Electro Mechanical Assembler at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Outside Electrician/Install Mechanic at General Dynamics Electric Boat
- Controller Services and Sales at Electro Mechanical Tech
- Sales and Inventory at Teknikor
3 months at this Job
- - High School
- - Business Administration
I was responsible for production of Electro-mechanical assembly of moderately complexity with close attention to detail during the cyclotron assembly process. Populated PCB boards, gold cup soldering, Building wire harnesses & cables per schematics. Operates a variety of hand tools and precision measuring devices. Follow mechanical drawings, assembly instructions and standard operating procedures. Tube bending, and basic mechanics for assembling Subassemblies. Inspect all parts prior to assembly for flaws & imperfections. Performed other duties as required or assigned.
- Electro-Mechanical assembler ll at Ionetix Corporation
- HVAC SYSTEMS ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN at Horstman inc.
- Electronic/cable assembly at Manpower
- Manufacturing Associate at Applied Dynamics International
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Company attempting to bring in Electro-Mechanical Assembly as part of its core business. Initiate build process, perform mechanical assembly, point to point wiring and test. Boxes as well as "plate assemblies" with PCB interface and terminal distribution blocks. Most with limited customer documentation
- Electro-mechanical assembler at Current position.
- Customer Call Center at Comcast
- Assembler at Toys R US
- Sr. Program Manager at EIT LLC
1 year at this Job
- Assoc Degree - Business
- - electrical Eng
July 2018 – Current T-3 Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Harness Built Dept: Individual built of harness for X-Rays and medical equipment using board instructions to meet specifications and quality standards. T-4: Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Wire Prep Dept: Cut and strip, prepare and process wire and cables to meet customer’s specifications using Schleuniger 9500 with Inkjet Printer, Schleuniger 9500 Rotary with Label Raptor and Schleuniger Crimp Center 3600 T-6 Assembler, Clever Dept Bulk Cable Production using small hand tools (torque screwdrivers, pliers, cutters…) and work instructions to meet customer’s specifications
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler, Harness Built Dept at Wire Prep Dept
- Medium Truck Driver at St. Pauly Textile
8 months at this Job
- - Welding Course
- Knowledge with wiring harness and cable harness. - Mechanical assemblies and pneumatic assemblies. - Soldering. - Plumbing. - Knowledge with reading blue prints and schematic diagrams. - Knowledge using hand tools, measuring tools and power tools. - Connect cables, tubes, and wiring according to specifications. - Drill, tap ream, countersink swage lock, drill presses, and portable power drills. - File, lap and buff parts to fit using hand and power tools. - Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements. - Measure parts to determine tolerances using precision measuring instruments such as micrometers and calipers. - Position, align, and adjust parts to properly fit an assembly.
- ELECTRO-MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER at Yield Engineering System
- ASSEMBLER / PRODUCTION at True Tech
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION IN MANAGEMENT - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Performed diverse assembly of electro-mechanical products accordance with ISO procedures.
• Responsible for 1 to 5 basic set-ups, adjustment, and monitored equipment.
• Used an assortment of tools including large pneumatic and hydraulic machines.
• Performed electrical and mechanical calibration test using written test procedures.
- Electro Mechanical assembler at Siemens
- Assembler/Production at Carter Hoffman
- Material Handler at Arlington Industries
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Mechatronics Technology