10505 Wayzata Blvd, Hopkins, MN 55305 Phone: (952) 544-8644 Worked with Honeywell (Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN) as an Electro Mechanical Assembler. Duties including Leak Tests process for testing of Inertial Measurement Units (Spring Ring Gyro). These are manufactured for various Aircraft and missile Defense. Other Position held were Assembler positions with DRS Leonard Milwaukee, WI. Built and installed wiring harnesses into Assemblies for projects in Assemblies for Anti-Missile Defense Radar systems and other smaller subassemblies.
- Electro Mechanical Assembler at Strom Engineering
- Production Associate at VIP-STAFFING
- PC Tech/Web Developer at Self-Employed
- PC Technician at Geeks on Site
3 years at this Job
- Master of Information Technology - IT Project Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology - Programming
- - Electrical Engineering
- - Electronics and AutoCAD
Sunset Motel + Apartments; New Town, ND 58763 Maintenance Man: Duties and responsibilities; Check property perimeter+building daily, ensure washers/dryers/equipment is operational, lawn+property maintenance, snow+ice removal, groundskeeping, trash removal. Also all miscellaneous repairs as needed inc. HVAC filters, light plumbing, electrical, set up cable TV and Wi-Fi connections, painting as required, vacuuming and general cleaning. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics 101 Silvermine Rd., Brookfield 06804 Electro-Mechanical Assembler * Assemble and test various sub-assemblies to FDA high-quality standards. to meet production needs on a daily basis. * Complete documentation and keep diligent records. * Scan bar-coded parts bins for replenishment as needed. * Complete all required training modules as scheduled. Sikorsky Aircraft Main Street, Stratford, CT Help Desk Administrator * Delegated work orders to designated departments. * Managed 100-130 customer service calls daily. * Entered documentation data into the network computer. * Used the network computer for tracking, research, and e-mail interaction. * Scheduled machine maintenance and construction projects. Pitney Bowes 27+35 Waterview Drive, Shelton, CT Quality Control Inspector/ Test Lab Operator * Quality control inspections of PROM chips (programmable read only memory). * Carried out simulated tests for equipment performance. * Responsible for purchasing, returns, and shipping procedures.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
at this Job
- - English
- Certification - Customer Service
Performed a wide variety of electro-mechanical, mechanical product assembly operations on product
components, assemblies or subassemblies
• Followed methods and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, cable harnessing, welding and fitting on assembly units as directed
• Made setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications
• Assisted in producing 40 smart kiosks a week to meet client demands
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at D&K Engineering
- IPTI (In-Process Testing Inspector) at DEXCOM
- Mechanical Assembler at Vander-Bend Manufacturing
- Final Test Operator at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - General Radio Communication Operator
• Performs a wide variety of non-repetitive and semi-complex in mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly.
• Follows methods and sequences of operations in crimping wirer, wiring and PCB component installation on units.
• Read blueprint, detailed diagrams and verbal written instructions sketches' and layout to perform limited QC including inspection assemble, soldering, rework, reassemble, units.
• Perform modifications, rework, and testing worked in clean room, skilled at using power and hand tools such as scopes, soldering iron, meter, torque drive and other tool on units for Military, Aerospace and Medical Technology
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler Senor at Z MICROSYSTEM
- Production Tech Operator at Foresigh Sports
- Electromechanical Assembler at Test Tech
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Mechanical assembly
• Electrical panel building
• Electro-mechanical Wiring using schematics and/or wire lists
• Pulling parts and packing for shipping
• Copying system software using Epson Disc Duplicator
• Manufacturing verification testing
- Electro mechanical assembler at Security and Detection Systems
- Electro mechanical assembler at Telemetry West
- at L-3 Communications
5 years at this Job
● Quality inspection of incoming inventory in accordance to blueprints and specifications, as well as taking inventory count
● performing basic and routine electro-mechanical assembly operations
● Inspecting final product quality using an array of tests (i.e thermal, optical, calibration, and the like)
● Identifying and reporting questionable conditions or defective material/product
● Decontaminating and reworking defective product
● Labeling reagents
● Packing out material and product per instruction
● Familiarity using tools such as drills, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, wrenches, crimpers, multimeters, calipers and other hand-held tools
● Familiarity with MS Office, Indesign, Linux, TigerVNC, as well as Python
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Chai Biotechnologies
- at NxEdge CSL (Via Nelson Staffing)
- Production worker at Telsa at Via Balance Staffing
- at ASKO's Color Tech
1 year, 1 month at this Job
I was responsible for production of Electro-mechanical assembly of moderately complexity with close attention to detail during the cyclotron assembly process. Populated PCB boards, gold cup soldering, Building wire harnesses & cables per schematics. Operates a variety of hand tools and precision measuring devices. Follow mechanical drawings, assembly instructions and standard operating procedures. Tube bending, and basic mechanics for assembling Subassemblies. Inspect all parts prior to assembly for flaws & imperfections. Performed other duties as required or assigned.
- Electro-Mechanical assembler ll at Ionetix Corporation
- HVAC SYSTEMS ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN at Horstman inc.
- Electronic/cable assembly at Manpower
- Manufacturing Associate at Applied Dynamics International
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
assembler and soldered cables harnesses
- electro mechanical assembler /solder at fourstar ma
at this Job
• Interpretation of blueprints, drawings, sketches, or receiving verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Correctly and safely used a variety of hand & power tools. Operating machining equipment such as lathe & mill machine, band saw, and drill press to carry out daily job duties.
• Successfully achieved the weekly quota of prepping or assembling +80 preamp cable sensors, +120 polycarbonate enclosures, and +30 stainless steel or PVC ball valves for final production.
• Inspected, tested, and adjusted completed assemblies to ensure final product met specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
• Marked identifying information on parts with methods such as acid etching, printed shrink sleeve, and installing adhesive labels onto final product.
• Accomplished minor soldering task such as soldering AWG wires onto circuit boards and copper shields according to schematics.
• Maintained a clean & organized working environment for myself and others to keep workflow efficiently steady.
• Disassembled, reassembled and corrected adjustments. Recognized and reported defective material or equipment to shift supervisor.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Electro-Chemical Devices
- Stockroom Clerk at Electro-Chemical Devices
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - General Management
Performed highly skilled mechanical assembly and test operations involving close tolerance fitting measurement, test and inspection of engineering prototypes and production hardware.
● Worked from engineering sketches and notes, workmanship standards and specifications and verbal instructions to prefabricate complex engineering prototypes with little or no manufacturing documentation
● Interpreted and performed mechanical assembly test procedures, such as leak test, optical alignment, torque check, etc.
● Set up and measured parts using surface analyzers, opticals, microscopes, etc.
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler at Fire Research Corp
- at Island Technology
- Sales person acting at Chantilly Lace Lingerie & Accessories
- Receptionist at Rapunzels Hair Salon
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- HS Diploma