Senior electro mechanical technician with 10 years of experience
- Electro mechanical technician at
at this Job
- Some high school
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician my duties included building sensors and transducers, testing units for voltage output with and without pressure. I also completed Insulation Resistance testing, Cryogenic testing, Soldering and cleaning components, scraped parts, applied potting rtv and conformal coating components, read blueprints, and ordered parts. I was also responsible for documenting all readings by hand and verifying all documentation is accurate and legible before submittance.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at EATON Aerospace Group
- Mechanic at KNOX Equipment Rentals
- Foreman and Sales Manager at EPIK Construction
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Classes for Health Sciences
- - Industrial
I am an electro-mechanical technician for Orian Rugs. The company specializes is designer hand woven rugs. I was trained on the job to be more of a mechanical technician more than anything. In the 6 years I have been at this company I have been a fill-in supervisor, I have rose in the ranks as head technician on 3rd shift as well within the first 4 years of being employed at this company. Prior to being employed at Orian Rugs I worked for an electrical contractor for 3 years and have been in the construction business for over 10 years (primarily kitchen and bathroom cabinets and closets).
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Orian Rugs, Inc.
- Weave technician at
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Some college
Electro Mechanical Technician Employment agency that finds me contract employment utilizing my
Aerotek commercial services ( skills as a electro mechanical technician and or assembler.
Emploment Agency ) Sealed Air; Bethel, CT.
• responsible for building electro mechanical machine use to make Stamford, CT shipping foams. January-2010 - Currently
• Read and interpreted technical drawings, prints, and part lists to complete each machine.
• utilized hand and power tools. Accutrol; Danbury, CT.
• Responsible for mechanical assembly of custom air valves for HVAC equipment.
• Read and interpreted technical drawings to complete each unit.
• Utilized hand and power tools.
• performed testing and troubleshooting on finalized units. Anton Bauer; Shelton, CT
• Responsible for building batteries, battery chargers, and accessories for news and film industry cameras and hospital equipment.
• Soldered wires to components and PCB boards.
• Read and interpreted technical prints and drawings to complete each assembly
• Utilized hand and power tools.
• proficient with soldering.
• Performed testing and troubleshooting on finished products. ASML; Wilton, CT
• Worked in a clean room environment.
• Utilized a variety of tools to assemble semiconductor lithography equipment.
• Assembled sub-modules and complete systems.
• extensive experience with mechanical and electrical assembly and cable harness instillation.
• Worked closely with the engineering team to ensure quality.
• Performed testing and troubleshooting. Pepco; Bristol, CT
• Built electricol control panels using blue prints and schematics.
• proficient with point-to-point wiring
• skilled with all tools to complete each job. Eaton Aerospace; Windsor, CT
• Utilized essential skills to build electrical control panels
• comunicated with engineers on all projects. Otis Elevators; Bloomfield, CT
• Followed drawings and orints to build control panels for elevators.
• skilled with all tools required to build.
• point-to-point wiring.
- Electro Mechanical Technician at Aerotek
- Teccnology Service Specialist at Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Field Service Specialist 2 at Pitney Bowes
9 years, 2 months at this Job
• Assembled, tested and inspected Electro-Mechanical Avionics for the Falcon 9 Rocket, Falcon Heavy, and cargo/crew Dragon capsule.
• Extensive use of mechanical tools and precision calibrated tools - torque wrenches, micrometers and calipers.
• Fabricated first article harness assemblies and electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Read, interpreted and worked from free form drawings, as well as from controlled documentation, and processes.
• Collaborated with production/design engineers to develop and document all activities.
- Avionics Electro-Mechanical Technician at SpaceX
- 3D Printing Technology R&D Technician III at K-Force/Hewlett-Packard
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Operator/Technician at United States Army
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Performed electro-mechanical assembly
• Build coax, RF cable
• Insert all kinds of components such as capacitors, resistors, IC, surface mount, through hole Read drawings, BOM's and schematics,build all type of Devide for production,Prototype Boards,Modify Boards from engineer .......
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at WestNet
- Electro Mechanical Technician at SpaceX
- Electro Mechanical at N2 Imaging
- Electro Mechanical Tech at Electronic Mechanical Assembly
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Job duty includes the followings:
. Operator SMT (AM-100) Pick and pace Machine
• Responsible for programming the auto-insertion machine (Zava Tech. Model PM-570).
• Also reponsible for laser silk-screen printing on PC-boards.
• Test and troubleshoot Electro-Mechanical assemblies according to the company standard and guideline.
• Train, explain, and demonstrate assembly processes to inexperience assemblers and technicians.
• Perform accurate record keeping by filling out logs, routings, and material requisitions completely and accurately. Also, post labor accurately to Manufacturing Information System (MIS).
• Review and evaluate documents such as Bill Of Material (BOM), drawing, and assembly procedures to establish the correctness among the three document and the necessary activities for assembly.
- Senior Electro-Mechanical Technician at Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies
- Operations Specialist at Westing House Integrated Power Corporation
- Production Supervisor at Westing House Integrated Power Corporation
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Westing House Integrated Power Corporation
21 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Electronic Technology - Electronic Technology
• Solo on-site technician for a client in Monroe Township NJ responsible for all aspects of machine maintenance
• Perform daily repairs and upkeep on FPS, Sendpro and Pulse mail machines to maximum runtime
• Effectively complete scheduled preventive maintenance to minimize downtime on equipment
• Work closely with operators to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical issues for quick repairs
• Communicate with client on a daily basis regarding quality control over equipment and ensure client satisfaction
• Keep up to date records to guarantee accurate parts supplies are on hand and order parts when needed
• Utilize excel spreadsheets to record machine run-counts
• Keep up to date on new machine specs through specialized training programs
- Electro-mechanical Technician at Pitney Bowes, Inc
- Senior Maintenance Mechanic at WHYY, INC
- Maintenance Technician at Distribution Warehouse at OFFICEMAX, INC
- Maintenance Mechanic at HEALTHCARE WASTE SOLUTIONS
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Assemble various electro-mechanical devices of rail vehicles using drawings and work procedures.
• Follow written instructions to perform electrical and mechanical tests.
• Perform tests according to written procedures and record the resulting product performance.
• Conduct quality inspections on parts and maintain accurate records.
• Ensure tasks were completed to all specifications.
- Electro - Mechanical Technician at Kinkisharyo International, LLC
- Production Group Lead at Refresco US
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Control systems support and repair for electronic and electro-mechanical equipment on remote customer sites. Maintain electronic instrumentation and calibration to provide reliable well maintained equipment to ensure service quality. Perform routine and preventative maintenance of electronic and electro-mechanical equipment. Interpret electronic and mechanical drawings to assist in equipment repair.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Electronic
- Solar PV Field Technician at ESG International
- Field Service Technician at Compact Power Services
- Technical Coordinator at Oceaneering International
2 years, 2 months at this Job