Working as an Electro-Mechanical Technician specialized in automation system
- Electro Mechanical Technician at Refresco North America
- Electro-mechanical technician at Amazon Fulfillment Center
- LSAMP undergraduate recherche assistant at UTSA at CIMA
- Project Manager at Fall B.T.P (Construction and Public
5 months at this Job
- BS in Engineering- Industrial Engineering - Engineering
- - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Associate of Science - Pre-Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Engineering - Process Technology Oil& Gas
- Bachelor's in International Business - International Business
Installed electrical and mechanical devices, Control Circuits, AC/DC drives, PLCs, Pneumatics, and Hydraulics. Also perform PMs and trouble shooting techniques on production machines. Electrician/Mechanic, PILLSBURY Responsible for the installation of logic control circuits and all other electrical projects, to include: Four Silos, Packaging Equipment, Oven Conveyors, Control Panels, and other preventive maintenance duties. Electro/Mechanical Technician, ABB DAIMLER BENZ Responsible for controlling the Rapid Train System: Power Distribution System, trouble shooting TX/RX electronic machines of trains (motors, compressors, brakes, hubs, air dryers, etc.). Electronic/Operations Tech., KENTRON INTERNATIONAL (South Korea) Tracked spy satellites in outer space. Provided tactical and strategic information for the U.S. military. Also repaired all on-site electronics. Traffic Controller, UNITED STATES AIR FORCE My duties were landings and take off of aircrafts. I monitored communications and electronics surveillance gear, both military and commercial crafts, in the interest of field and flight safety. RELEVANT EXPERIENCE PLCs/Semiconductors Electrical/Electronic Components Integrated Circuits/Generators Microprocessors/Welding Mill Late/Cutting Torch
- Electro/Mechanical Technician at INDUSTRIAL MECHANICAL, INC
8 years at this Job
- Associates Degree - Electronics
- - Air Traffic Controller
PROJECT. AXISOLIDE LIMITED N ° 5 Enehen Road, by Leventis stores. Warri, Delta State. ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN. Duty Maintenance of generators both electronically and manually operated system, generator set troubleshooting And fault finding by using diagnostic tool (heart communicator).installation and maintenance of electric /mechanical equipments.
- ELECTRO-MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN at Chevron Nigeria limited
- Duty Mechanical assistant foreman at M. Saleh & Company Limited
- Duty- workshop assistant foreman at ALEXOK ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- Assistant supervisor Pre-commissioning and commissioning activities related at EIFFEL NIGERIA LIMITED
2 years at this Job
- National Diploma
March 2018 - Present
Serves as a electro-mechanical technician responsible for designing, fabricating, and maintaining complex water recycling and thermal recycling systems.
• Daily Goals: Act as project manager over multiple systems across the United States. Develop relationships with customers and maintain multiple water recycling systems.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at AquaRecycle
- Recreation Aide at City of Huntsville, AL
- Geotechnical Environmental Technician at Amiri Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering
- Co-op Student at Wyle Laboratories
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
My position at Witron was as a Electro-Mechanical Technician. My job duties were to troubleshoot a automated robotic logistics system. Not only did I have to regulate the operations of the system, but I had to come up with new ideas to refine the processes of the machines to boost production for our customer. Whenever there was a breakdown on our equipment it was my job to get it back up and running as quickly and safely as possible. Breakdowns consisted of being either electrical issues or mechanical issues. I had to do fabrication at times when there was no other option to repair certain equipment when needed. Our system is electrically based with pneumatic aspects in certain areas. I'm familiar with working on electrical equipment using either 480V DC and 280V AC. Im able to read schematics and wiring diagrams to trace back equipment into the load panels to replace bothersome components. I'm familiar with reading/troubleshooting the PLC and understanding binary codes. Our system used Allen Bradley PLCs and Lenze VFD controllers. My biggest strengths are mechanically rooted. I'm familiar with using all kinds of hand tools as well as shop tools. My main goal to grow as a Electro Mechanical Technician is to gain a better understanding of pneumatic, hydraulic and electric systems. If you have any questions or concerns about this job please contact me.
- Electro Mechanical Technician at Witron Group
- Custodian at Omni Services
- Supervisor - Custodian at Boling Janitorial
- MACHINE OPERATOR-CONTRACT at Gestamp Mason
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Mechatronics - Applied Sciences
- - ENGINEERING/PHYSICS
8001 technology blvd, Dayton, Ohio 45424 5/2012 -Present NuclearTechnician: Installation of nuclear sources (Am-241) in gauges designed for the blown film and plastic extrusion industries. Calibration to engineering/ customer aplication specifications. FBI background check. (Current Position) Electro-Mechanical Technician: Precision sizing of motor shafts, housings, bearings and assembly. Flywheel balancing and optical alignment. Electrical configuring ( Coil and component replacement ) and troubleshooting, mechanical and electrical. Alignment Technician: Assembly and alignment of single and dual axis gauges to performance standards. ( Formerly BetaLasermike Inc).
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at NDCT Inc
- Sr. Engineering Technician at Max Daetwyler Corp
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Electronics Engineering Technology
- - Digital Design I & II
Electro Mechanical Technician Employment agency that finds me contract employment utilizing my
Aerotek commercial services ( skills as a electro mechanical technician and or assembler.
Emploment Agency ) Sealed Air; Bethel, CT.
• responsible for building electro mechanical machine use to make Stamford, CT shipping foams. January-2010 - Currently
• Read and interpreted technical drawings, prints, and part lists to complete each machine.
• utilized hand and power tools. Accutrol; Danbury, CT.
• Responsible for mechanical assembly of custom air valves for HVAC equipment.
• Read and interpreted technical drawings to complete each unit.
• Utilized hand and power tools.
• performed testing and troubleshooting on finalized units. Anton Bauer; Shelton, CT
• Responsible for building batteries, battery chargers, and accessories for news and film industry cameras and hospital equipment.
• Soldered wires to components and PCB boards.
• Read and interpreted technical prints and drawings to complete each assembly
• Utilized hand and power tools.
• proficient with soldering.
• Performed testing and troubleshooting on finished products. ASML; Wilton, CT
• Worked in a clean room environment.
• Utilized a variety of tools to assemble semiconductor lithography equipment.
• Assembled sub-modules and complete systems.
• extensive experience with mechanical and electrical assembly and cable harness instillation.
• Worked closely with the engineering team to ensure quality.
• Performed testing and troubleshooting. Pepco; Bristol, CT
• Built electricol control panels using blue prints and schematics.
• proficient with point-to-point wiring
• skilled with all tools to complete each job. Eaton Aerospace; Windsor, CT
• Utilized essential skills to build electrical control panels
• comunicated with engineers on all projects. Otis Elevators; Bloomfield, CT
• Followed drawings and orints to build control panels for elevators.
• skilled with all tools required to build.
• point-to-point wiring.
- Electro Mechanical Technician at Aerotek
- Teccnology Service Specialist at Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Field Service Specialist 2 at Pitney Bowes
9 years at this Job
As Electro-Mechanical Technician i was responsible for maintaining, repairing, and improving the automated system as well as support for the operation side of the system. Tasks included trouble shooting both electrical and mechanical issues. Have worked with electrical up to 480V DC, 280V AC. Electrical knowledge is average, mechanical abilities better than average. I love learning, which is why my abilities are described as average, knowledgeable of european electrical diagrams. Worked with pneumatic, and hydraulic systems. Have in depth knowledge of PLC, PLC operations, PLC trouble shooting, but no PLC coding experience. i work hard, and pay attention to detail. Any further questions please feel free to contact me.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Witron Group
- Field Operator at Multi Lake Sewer and Water Authority
- Quality Control Inspector at Martinrea Jonesville
- CNC OPERATOR at SEAGATE PLASTICS
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Undergraduate business administration in applied science - Business Administration
As an Electro-Mechanical Technician II for a large, high-rate PHMSA regulated interstate refined fuels pipeline operator.
• List of over 30 Operator Qualified DOT defined tasks, abilities re-assessed on a 3 year interval.
• Execute DOT transmitter checks and calibrations.
• PID loops, DCS's, HMI's, RTU's, PLC's, solid state relay logic
• Perform everything from large project work to facilities upkeep on all equipment at an 80-acre, 33 tank, 28"-24" interstate pipeline, also support 8 booster out-stations
• Rosemount, Saab, Vega radar tank gauging system install and repair
• Vibration analysis program experience and training from Ludeca, OmniTrend, Pruftechnik
• In depth large motor and pump work, both electrical and mechanical
• LOTO energy isolation issuer for all facility work
• Maintain, troubleshoot, rebuild, install all associated valves, product measurement, devices, controls, SCADA etc. After hours on-call rotation with other technicians, responding to and addressing malfunctions 24/7.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Explorer Pipeline
- Ranch Hand at Henry Cattle Co
- Millwright Foreman/Maintenance Lead at M.A. Mortenson Renewable Energy Div
- Apprentice Electrician at General Lighting and Sign
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Electronics and Instrumentation Credits
- High School Diploma
Contract position for assembling and testing electro-mechanical prototype engineering modules, and cables.
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at Electro-Mechanical Assembly and Test- Versalev Systems Engineering
- Garde Manger at Lockhart's BBQ
- E-commerce Owner at Self Employed
- Retail Sales Associate at Self Employed
5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Culinary Arts
- Associate - Electronics Engineering Technology