- Electronic Assembler at OPTICS 1 safran
- Assembler II at Intelligent manufacturing solutions
- Group Leader at L3 Technology
- Inspector at EPE CORPORATION
8 months at this Job
- Associate degree in business administration
• Build X ray machine from scratch and download software onto them. Picking and packing is also required.
• Solder wire harnesses to actuators
• Thru-hole soldering of motors and wire harnesses
• Inspect and package complete camera shutters
• Cleaned and finished sub-assemblies or assemblies using hand or power tools.
- Electronic Assembler/Technician at Electronic Assembler__Adecco/Carestream
- Assembler/Production at Remedy staffing/Ranger
- Dock Worker at Adecco/Thermo Fisher
- Contractor/Driver at Prestige Delivery Service, Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - Engineering
Electronic Assembler for Motherboards and any other electronic devices
- Electronic Assembler at self-employed
- Bob Pirkle General Manager at Dobbs International (LAX)
- Angel Rabadan Floor Supervisor at Marriott in Flite Service (LAX)
13 years at this Job
- A+ Certification
I am an Electronic Assembler. I assemble a multitude of different types of Slipring Assemblies for different companies. I've been asked to reverse engineered assemblies before and rebuild assemblies using different parts. Solved problems with prints and parts.
- Electronic Assembler at Rotary Systems Inc
- Foundry Worker at Waltek Inc.
4 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Rochester, NY I am currently a contractor through YOH services for Harris Corp. I work in the manufacturing building as an electronic assembler. Building radios for the military. Youth Organizer / Adult Staff Teen Empowerment - Rochester, NY December 2013 to February 2018 My first two years with Teen Empowerment I worked as a Youth Organizer. Working together with a group of my peers, we created ways to change and impact the issues that young people face in our community. I was challenged to use my gifts such as, spoken word, singing, dancing, group facilitation, speech writing, and community building skills; to create unique events. I worked with my peers to organize events such as open mic nights, talent shows, community discussions, healing ceremonies, meetings with the mayor, an annual peace march, luncheons etc. My third and following years at Teen empowerment I was offered a part time Junior Staff position. Working closely now with adult staff to organize events with the new youth organizers, meetings etc. I worked with adult staff to organize and facilitate focus groups in the RCSD to bring solutions to the STPP, attended and facilitate meetings with board members, investors, city and school officials, lead community discussions, and helped interview and hire the next groups of youth organizers.
- Electronic Assembler at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
- Sales Representative at Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
- at Financial Literacy Community Navigator
- Customer Service Representative at Xerox
4 years, 2 months at this Job
Highly skilled and motivated Manufacturing Professional with extensive experience supervising, maintaining, and operating a variety of manufacturing equipment to expedite production processes. Trained in following safety
protocols with a broad knowledge of workplace health and safety procedures.
Mechanical/Electronic Assembler January 2015-Current
SoundOff Signal Hudsonville MI
• Adhere to company standards for increased efficiency as well as safety, quality and environmental compliance.
• Demonstrate accuracy in the assembly of units/components requiring soldering skills.
• Excel at interpreting detailed work and assembly instructions.
• Inspection of completed components to ensure conformance to specifications.
• Prepare, assemble and load manufacturing materials.
• Assemble, test and pack manufactured products.
• Calibrate and adjust equipment to meet optimum quality levels.
• Maintain production logs and prepare documents.
- Mechanical/Electronic Assembler at SoundOff Signal Hudsonville MI
- Contributing member at General Construction
- Quality Team Leader at American Auto Coat Hudsonville MI
- Manufacturing Technician at Gentex Corporation Zeeland MI
4 years at this Job
- - General Course Work
Assembler of military parts Use hand tools and machines
- Electronic Assembler at Grayhill
- Driver/Data entry at Rj express transportation
- Cashier at Salvation Army
- Order Picker at Alliance Corp
2 months at this Job
- - Nursing Program
electronic assambler experience, quality control
- Electronic Assembler at Swemco
- Independent Contractor, Residential and Commercial Deliveries at EGL/Ceva Logistics LLC
- Machine Operator at Flexible Circuits
- Independent Contractor, Residential Deliveries at FedEx Home Delivery
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Assemble bench level mechanical and electrical precision downhole oil well guidance equipment using hand tools Repair in-house equipment to support field operations Hand solder and troubleshoot wire harnesses Assemble and repair thru hole and surface-mount printed circuit boards Solve problems, analyze and apply judgment through troubleshooting with tools on precision downhole oil well guidance equipment Assemble, maintain and repair new and existing products according to drawings, schematics, written and oral directions Assist in training and meeting quality of work standards for Electronic Assembler I Use skills and experience to improve and innovate Engineering Department projects
- Electronic Assembler at Gyrodata (Linkstaffing)
- Electro-Mechanical Technician at BPM Microsystems
- Field Service Technician at Humanscale
- Electronic Technician at Geometris
4 months at this Job
Responsible for assembly & testing of Electronic /Electrical power protective relays and its systems.
- Electronic Assembler at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- Production Associate at Argon Medical Devices, Inc
- Testing Associate at Siemens Industry Inc
- Operations Associate at American Standard Circuits Inc
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - 3 years