Devise, build and run experiments to test the performance of prototype energy storage devices, as well as developing applications for those devices. Also, devise and build safety equipment in which those devices can be safely tested. Regular tasks include: fabricating new and altering existing circuit boards, establishing methods, documentation, compile data, attend planning meetings, coordinate with other engineers, provide electronic tech support, research and purchasing.
- Electronic Engineer at VIS, LLC
- General Contractor at Self Employed
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Electronic Engineering Technology - Mechatronics
Electronic Engineer for a Start-up that designed and manufactured high-powered custom-made RF Solid-State and TWT Power Amplifiers for military, domestic and international industrial use. Planned, designed, built, tested, implemented and enhanced high powered electronic systems. Adjusted system specifications to meet customer end use requirements. Designed new parts and assemblies.
- Electronic Engineer at PowerMax Innovation Inc
- Research and Development Engineer at Instruments for Industry
- Sales Engineer at LogiMetrics Inc
5 years, 7 months at this Job
I resigned my position at WJLA as a broadcast engineer to join the House Recording Studio as an Electronic Technician/Broadcast Engineer on August 26, 2002. Here my duties includes the maintenance and upkeep of the various production equipment that is utilize for HRS daily operations, ie, studio operations, committee hearing rooms, audio/visual systems, the daily operations of Television Control (TVC), and the current broadcast booth along with its equipment racks. I was involved in the upgrading of the camera operating systems in Television Control (TVC). The High Definition upgrade planning of the House Recording Studios and the Tape room, along with the new TVC that is located in the new Capitol Visitor Center (CVC). I was involved in the upgrading of the House Recording Studio's radio studio. That project is completed and operating well. During the absence of the Chief Engineer I over saw some parts of the engineering operations. I was also involved in several of the advisory selection panels, for the selection of A/V contracts for the House Of Representatives committee hearing rooms. MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN: Present: Have the ability to read schematics, troubleshoot and repair various types of electronic equipment. My duties include set up and maintaining the Ikeghami 720 HD camera's, which are located in the House Chamber's, as well as in the studio's. The Panasonic 800's & 850 camera's, the 400 video switchers, which are used in the committee hearing rooms, and the A/V crash carts. Video Tech video switchers, and Avid systems. Maintain and repair the Media Matrix, Neon acoustical, and analog systems, that are located in committee hearing rooms. Set up and maintain the A/V booths, Television Control, the A/V crash carts (rebuilt two crash carts), Radio control room, and the studio control rooms, (built a temporary control room for non interrupted service) . I've repaired, modified, and replaced several pieces of equipment as needed to get the job done. I've wired, installed new equipment, cable installations, as well as fiber installations, I am very familiar with Evertz, Telecast, and Fiber options fiber transmitters and receivers. I've mobilized remote's, (A/V crash carts, back up audio systems, etc.), for on-air committee hearings. My duties also included the setup, and maintenance upkeep of the HOBV. I have consistently solved problems quickly and efficiently.
- Broadcast/Electronic Engineer at WJLA TV 7, HOUSE RECORDING STUDIO
22 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associates - Electronics Engineering
- Associate - Electronic Engineering
Supporting the CECOM mission worldwide. Vehicle Optics Sensor System II (VOSS II) and Remote Vehicle Optics Sensor System (RVOSS) Program performed system checks, troubleshooting, and repairs Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing electronic equipment; installing software, installation and de-installation of electronic equipment on vehicles, ground stations, fixed sites. Perform fault diagnosis, removal and replacement of line replaceable units (LRUs), Preventative Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), repair and overhaul equipment to full mission capability. Performs detailed maintenance, adjustments, calibrations and repairs to the Gyro Cam Systems, color camera, night vision camera, and infrared camera systems using critical thinking skills, multimeter: maintenance manuals, schematics, and soldering skills. EOD and Routes Clearances vehicles installed and de installed in the HMMWV, JERRV, RG-31, RG-33, Panther vehicle. Commit to the highest standard of customer support and professionalism. networked environment. Instruct and provide training to War fighters on the electronics systems on tactical vehicles to accomplish the mission with 100% combat readiness.
- Electronic Engineer at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Electronics Engineer at ManTech International Corporation
- Field Services Representative Lead, Contractor Logistics Support at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Site Manager at L-3 Communications
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science & Information Technology
- - Information Systems Security Course
• Research and Development ◦ PCB Design * 2- and 4-layer boards as big as 12" square * SMD and through-hole * Custom Component Libraries ◦ Circuit Design * Analog and Digital Sensors * High Current H-bridge with Snubbing Circuit * Opto-isolator and TVS protection * Microcontrollers, RTC, SD Memory, Flash Memory * Level shifters, boost and buck converters ◦ Physical Design * Plastic Injection Molds * Aluminum Sand Castings * Gear Design * Structural Analysis
• Signal Engineer for Grade Crossings ◦ Site Surveys and Equipment need evaluation ◦ Remote Switch Programing and Testing ◦ Wiring railroad bungalows and Programing Equipment ◦ Completing electrical drawing ◦ Commercial electrical wiring
• Fiber optic wiring
- Electronic Engineer at CDL ELECTIC
- Electrical Engineering Tech Intern at CDL ELECTIC
- Electrician Assistant at DIVERSIFIED CONTRACTING
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology - Engineering Technology
- - Electronics Engineering
• Lead Engineer and program designer of various projects for general manufacturing, packaging, pharmaceutical, and assembly lines.
• Architect, write, and debug PLC programming (Koyo, Allen Bradley, Keyence, and Schneider Electric Motion).
• Proficient in HMI programming software (Automation Direct, Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric Motion).
• Troubleshoot programs and update various types of motion-control software.
• Constant troubleshooting and testing and repair of circuit boards made in house.
• Maintain and update electrical diagrams and design electrical assemblies using Auto Cad.
• Created specialized electrical diagrams for customers or vendors
• Develop solutions for various automation applications efficiently integrating vision systems, steppers, motor controllers, and several sensors.
• Implemented Vision Systems (Cognex, Keyence, Microscan) to assure quality of process. Rapid learning is required to develop the application in a timely manner.
• Managed several profitable projects ranging from $65,000 to $450,000 punctually.
• Daily customer service support and exclusively help Spanish speaking customers.
• Supervised several TUV, UL and risk assessment inspections of various equipment.
• Execute monthly Factory Acceptance Tests and at least twice a year Site Acceptance Tests.
• Travel across the United States and abroad such as; Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Costa Rica, and Slovakia, to train, install, or repair systems.
- Electronic Engineer at Booth Manufacturing Co
- Supervisor at United Parcel Service
- Intern ES/CS Senior, United Space Alliance at INTERSHIPS
- Technical Assistant Intern at Praxis Software Inc
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology - Electrical Engineering Technology
Airport Authority As a Communication Engineer operation and maintenance on Communication Systems and Radio Equipments, Receiver/Transmitter Stations for Air Traffic Operation. Testing, installation, integration and acceptance positions on air communication systems.
- Electronic Engineer at Istanbul Ataturk
28 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Engineering
I have very reliable, effective and various experiences in electronic technology such as designing and services, and repairing... Especially in medical equipments maintenance and services. More than 25 years. I have worked for many hospitals at this period. I can manage all systems in medical equipments department at any hospitals. I am a system analyst too, I can design and offer resolutions for your systematic and other problems.
- Electronic Engineer at Bozorgmehr Hakim co
- Bozorgmehr Hakim co D.M. at
at this Job
Job Responsibilities All Electricals and Electronics maintenance works Installations and commission of Electrical and Electronics System, parameterization of OMRON inverters and synchronizing of Motors, Troubleshooting Electrical & Electronic related, Relay Logic, actuator, I/P Values OMRON PLC, Switches gears. Company
- Electrical / Electronic Engineer at KARAM CERAMICS LIMITED
- Electronic Engineer at SILVER TEXTILE
- Electronic Trainee Engineer at OROTECH
- Trainee Assistant Electronics Engineer at A FROZE TEXTILE INDUSTRIES
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor in Science - Electronics
- Associate Diploma - Electronics
- - Pre-Engineering
- - ELECTRONICS
- - Design
Directly responsible for leading electronic engineering activities, supporting research and development efforts, writing product specifications, spec components to requirements, reviewing drawings, writing test procedures, running V&V testing, and logging defects. Also works with capital expenditures and purchase requisitions. Supports research and development for new products as well as sustaining existing products. Originally hired as Embedded Software Engineer III and was promoted to current position in 2017. Selected Accomplishments, Projects and Initiatives: * Has been involved with various products, and ensures that all product expectations are consistently met. * Served as focal point of communicating with manufacturer for all electronic-related issues. * Acts as liaison with Indian electronic designers, and provides the highest levels of technical support. * Conducts failure analysis for QA/Repair Department, and writes and refines test procedures for production. * Assists manufacturing engineer in verifying production process, ensuring alignment with drawing instructions.
- Lead Electronic Engineer at HONEYWELL CORPORATION
- Electronic Design Engineer at XEROX CORPORATION
- Electrical Engineer at FUTURE CONCEPTS
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering