Electronic Engineer for a Start-up that designed and manufactured high-powered custom-made RF Solid-State and TWT Power Amplifiers for military, domestic and international industrial use. Planned, designed, built, tested, implemented and enhanced high powered electronic systems. Adjusted system specifications to meet customer end use requirements. Designed new parts and assemblies.
- Electronic Engineer at PowerMax Innovation Inc
- Research and Development Engineer at Instruments for Industry
- Sales Engineer at LogiMetrics Inc
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Industrial Automation Engineer responsible for production support and automation manufacturing systems. Survey requirements and project scopes,
SOCIAL functional block diagrams definition, hardware architecture definitions, motors and servo motors specification, motor drivers specification, process sensors
in/marcos-galelli- specification, electrical & pneumatic specification, programming and specification
6b263221/ of Programmable Controllers and Microcontrollers, PCB projects, harnesses and cabling projects and electrical systems projects, schematic projects, project
marcos galelli documentation, FMEA, functional tests, prototype and product validation, and safety sensors definition. Acting in industrial automation area like designer of
safety machines, safety process, ergonomics improvement & process improvement
• Hardware Developer of laptops and tablets: electronic systems architecture definition, power electronics and power management, design review analysis,
- Electronic Engineer at SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS BRAZIL S.A
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- MSc. - Power Electronics & SMPS
- BS Electrical Engineer - Electronics
- - Mechanical
• Identified the causes of equipment failures and made suggestions for issue resolution.
• Explained highly complex information in terms that could be easily understood by non-technical personnel.
• Identified specific cables, connectors, fuses, circuit breakers and other electrical devices required for the installation of Cement automation systems.
• Created electrical schematics using Eplan Electrical software.
• Design and implementation of upgrading whole Automation system(motors, sensors, plc, schematic, HMI, etc ) of the packing plant department of the factory as a team.
• Calibrating the instrumentation systems.
• Test and fix electronic circuits.
• Design and implement converter for old graphics cards to new display monitors with FPGA board.
- Electronic Engineer at Urmia White Cement Co
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Electrical Engineering
Collaborated with senior hardware engineers to design circuits for various projects that required the use of regulated power supply, serial and wireless communication, USB interface, motor drive
capability, LED drive capability, optically isolated I/O, keyboard and LCD interface.
• Responsible for testing and debugging hardware and low-level software issues.
• Designed circuit diagrams with Orcad for offshore manufacturing.
• Updated the PCB CAD engineers with ECNs to ensure BOM, schematic and PCB artwork is accurate.
• Authored technical manuals in MS Word and assembly drawings in MS Visio for various products.
• Researched price and availability of electronic components used in hardware design.
• Accountable for quoting prospective manufacturing jobs for various clients.
• Responsible for procuring all materials needed for turnkey assembly of PCBs.
• Managed and supervised the assembly of PCBs for various clients.
• Responsible for prioritizing assembly work for production staff to ensure deadlines are met. PRODUCTS DEPLOYED M2000SP-XR/M2000, Kaymont http://www.humidity-generator.com
• Implemented low level drivers in C to interface AMTEGA644 MCU with the keyboard and LCD.
• Responsible for troubleshooting hardware failures using root cause analysis.
• Resolved serial communication and application software issues for clients offshore over Skype.
• Designed and developed the prototype for the next generation model, which included an in-house PID based controller. PT1100, End-X Systems http://endxsystems.com/pt1100
• Designed an ATMEGA168 based controller to deflate car tires by ejecting spike strips.
• Implemented the firmware in C to control the hardware. Cash Cab LED Lights, Discovery Channel http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/cash-cab
• Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving electronic issues.
• Conducted burn-in tests to find any software glitches.
• Modified the PC application source code in C# to meet the latest specification. Sewage Backup Alarm, DETECTIT INC. http://www.detectitonline.com
• Tested the wireless range to ensure system met the given specifications.
• Verified the wireless units were transmitting at the correct frequency using a spectrum analyzer.
• Responsible for debugging and resolving hardware and low-level software issues.
- Electronic Engineer at AMP Design Solutions Inc
9 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Embedded Systems
- B.E. - Electrical Engineering
305)-713-2710 Electronic Engineer (Student) Email SLLIKS [email protected] Public Attention Great at Teamwork Customer Service Comunication Delivery Services Conflict Resolution Children's recreation Initiative and collaboration Excel, Word, Powerpoint Flexibility and Adaptability Publisher Phone: (305)-713-2710 Email: [email protected]
- Electronic Engineer (Student) at Artes Swim Academy
- at Artes Swim Academy
- at Santa Maria Goretti Private School
1 year at this Job
Facilitated daily procedures by applying knowledge of telecommunication and electronic engineering in optical fiber network SDH Alcatel-Lucent. Responsible for the availability and maintenance of network nodes in my province. o Operated transport networks for Alcatel Lucent in Havana, Cuba. Multiplex 1600 Optical Multi-Service Node (OMSN) family. o Maintained transport networks SONET/SDH. o Set-up WIFI networks. o Installed radio link systems. o Working MPLS/ATM data networks. o Some work handling Optical Transport Network (DWDM) by wave division multiplexed. o Knowledge and operation of Gigabit Ethernet Switches Huawei. o Operation with optical fiber link. o Coordination and guidance of the work of the intervention group's network.
- Telecommunications and Electronic Engineer at Transport Network SDH Alcatel Lucent
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Electrical Engineering
- Master Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - accredited by Josef Silny
- Electronic engineer at Pasadena City College
- Lathe Operator at Ace wheel alloy
5 years, 4 months at this Job
Preventive Maintenance for all the Electrical Issues in the production machines
• Electrical Modifications and implementations
• Detect electrical issues in the production machine.
• Detecting electrical failures in the production equipment GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Computer software: Windows, Microsoft (Excel, Word, Power point) MP2 (Preventive Maintenance software) Basic knowledge of the machine shop Basic Knowledge of AutoCAD Interpretation of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulics diagrams COURSES: Texas Technical Collage in Harlingen, TX. IDEC PLC Programing. Automation International Limited in Houston, TX. Micro Epsilon Red Lion Green Belt Lean Manufacturing Black Belt Lean Manufacturing Advanced Pneumatic Lean Manufacturing Mechatronics 7 Habits Effective supervision
- Electronic Engineer at Polytex Fibers Corp
- Production and Maintenance Supervisor at Logistica US Terminal
- Manufacturing Engineer at AFX Industries
- Process Engineer at Cepillos de Matamoros
3 years, 10 months at this Job
Built most cost effective and highest volume units by developing Ethernet based mini dome camera,
using power over Ethernet (POE) as only power source, collaborating and communicating with assembly and manufacturing engineering.
• Met strict engineering deadlines and time schedule during 1 st Joint Development Manufacturer (JDM) project by developing new flagship product, overcoming language barrier and collaborating with manufacturer, maintaining strong engineering partnership and rapidly communicating responses for any issues.
• Improved product quality by assisting in sustaining engineering support of new products, facilitating root cause analysis of returned failed field units, and generating analysis reports on issues.
• Validated cable mechanical strain relief design would last over 4M cycles without failure by automating tests, simulation and data collection, using LabView, creating test fixture and determining number of cycles cable would flex before breaking, and recording data in spreadsheet every 10K cycles.
- Electronic Engineer at PELCO
- Senior Design Support Engineer at PELCO
- System Integrator Specialist, International Sales Department at PELCO
7 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Industrial Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Technology
- Associate of Science - Electronics Technology
I would do invatory for the shop satisfying customers the customer with a quick phone or whatever device that is needed to be fix. I also managed or shipping process to make sure packages arrive in the correct area on the right day and time.
- Electronic Engineer at Phone depot
- Electronic Engineer at
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school - H.V.A.C
- High school - Electronic engineering
- Some college