Printing shipping orders
Keeping track of all inventory for various departments
Fixing/solving inventory discrepancies
Helping other employees with any and all questions
Some employee training for various departments
Electronic Repair Technician
● Responsible for diagnosing the problem with the electronic
● Using proper methods to repair device
● Proficient in Apple product knowledge
● Properly storing and labeling parts
● Light soldering
● Disassembly and reassembly of device to ensure all elements are working properly
● Repair knowledge of laptops, tablets, game consoles, home audio equipment, smartwatches General put up Purolator-Greensboro NC 10/14-0215 Seam welding Inspection of parts made in department Clean room experience Minor assembly Quality Control
- Electronic Repair Technician at Regency Technologies
- at Netshape Technologies Inc
- at Comm Corp Industries
3 years, 8 months at this Job
Contractor for Industrial maintenance and repair, Self insured specializing in electrical maintenance repair electronic equipment and appliances at home. Prefer working in industrial environment.
- Electrical/Electronic Repair Technician at J's repair (Self Employed)
- Automation technician at Rubbermaid
- Instrumentation technician at City of Akron Solid Waste
- Automation assembly technician at Alpha Technologies
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Electronic Engineering
Responsibilities Owner of the company and all aspects of company ownership. Troubleshoot and repair all customer equipment brought in for repair. Estimate all work, Order parts, maintain parts accounts and technical manuals. Accomplishments Owner of the company. Taking action to make my customer base grow. Coordinate with outside entities in order to get work done as efficiently as possible. Attend trade and manufacturer conventions, and network with other companies to advance my training, work progress and industry advancements.. Skills Used Owner of the company. Electronic component level troubleshooting, Customer Service, Bookkeeping, Certified Industry soldering. Disassemble, analyze, repair and reassemble all consumer and professionally based equipment.
- Electronic Repair Technician - Owner at James' TV and Audio Repair
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- AAS - Electronic/Electrical Technology
* Worked as a Bench Technician using oscilloscopes, voltmeters, diagnostics, and schematics to troubleshoot down to component level the failures in new and customer owned (RMA) electronic assemblies. * Participated in daily 5S programs as part of continuous improvement and lean manufacturing processes. * Entered information into ERP LN/BAAN software to track product data. * Reviewed Engineer Change Orders (ECO) on products returned from customers for repair and related upgrading. * Communicated to managers potential problems due to manufacture flaws that would cause products to fail testing. * Worked with outside vendor to schedule/manage internal calibration needs.
- Electronic Repair Technician at Digi International
at this Job
- Electronics Technology
Repair electronic devices from family and friends such as laptops, desktops, game consoles, phones, tablets, etc. Custom build pcs, laptops, desktops, tablets with given specs. Salvage completely broken devices for parts. Give advice on custom build devices. How to repair, build, rebuild, parts to buy, etc. Track business expenses and taxes
- Electronic Repair Technician at Self Employed
- Cashier at Goode to Go Casino
- Team Manager at Alorica
9 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Psychology
* Excellent performance resulted in being promoted from refurbishment specialist to cell phone and computer repair technician within 2 months when the normal timeframe is 6-12 months. * Demonstrate excellent root cause analysis skills in the resolution of equipment issues, repairing computers and Tablets manufactured by Samsung, Apple, LG, Acer, Asus, HP and Dell. * Exceed daily productivity quota by 40% for refurbishments and 8% on cellphone repairs. * Maintain repair accuracy that was 500% better than peers in the organization, utilizing knowledge of software to accelerate completion of assigned repairs. * Selected by management to handle the most complex repair tasks for the team, collaborating directly with Apple on certified technician and warranty repair issues. * Elevate the performance of peers by sharing best practices developed through research and overall knowledge of repair techniques. * Develop an excel spreadsheet to create progress reports on repair metrics for management which became a company standard. * Reduce refurbishment errors by 40% by designing a program to generate a special 2-dimensional QR code automatically for each product. * Increase in efficiency in the refurbishment group resulted in promotion to manage computer and later cellphone repair team. * Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction for the quality of repair work within expected timeframes. * Research and develop a solution to unlock equipment when passwords were not available that saved the company thousands of dollars in unnecessary motherboard swap outs * Selected by management to receive extra training that resulted in Apple certifications on iPhone, iPad, iMac and MacBook and designation as a Samsung Product Specialist. * Install, recover and repair Microsoft windows and Mac software issues and solve windows activation problems. * Capitalize on knowledge of database SQL Server database to upgrade the database, creating new data structures and tables and produce queries to create inventory reports. * Accurately track inventory for spare parts and accessories and the shipping of repaired or refurbished units from the warehouse.
- Electronic Repair Technician at RAC NATIONAL PRODUCT SERVICES
- Computer Repair Technician for HP Products at ALORICA INC
- Assistant Facility Manager at CENTRAL PARKING SYSTEM
- Quickbooks System Administrator at SPORT LAND INC
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Performed testing processes on variety of automated test equipment to verify results
• Performed repairs on aviation units in accordance with Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and per FAA Requirements.
• Inspected, diagnosed, modified, assembled and tested avionics IFE units in accordance with repair procedures and documentation.
• Was responsible for troubleshooting and repairing circuit boards at component level
• Handled the responsibility of repairing test equipment and electronic components.
• Handled proper tracking and documentation of repair activities and parts consumed.
• Generated test and repair reports, backlog tracking and other reports as necessary
• Performed soldering on all types of components, ICs on SMT and TH PCB
• Worked with hand tools, measuring tools to disassemble and reassemble units
- Electronic Repair Technician at PANOSONIC AVIONICS CORPORATION
- Cell phone technician at NEWBREED LOGISTICS
- Cell Phone Technician at SPRNT/NEXTEL
7 years at this Job
- High school diploma
Test faulty equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using test equipment or software, and applying knowledge of the functional operation of electronic units and systems
● Verify blueprints, schematics, manuals, or other specifications to determine installation procedures
● Maintain equipment logs that record performance problems, repairs, calibrations, and/or tests
● Perform scheduled preventive maintenance tasks, such as checking, cleaning, or repairing equipment, to detect and prevent problems
● Calibrate testing instruments and install or repair equipment to prescribed specifications
- Electronic Repair Technician at Air Force and Verizon Wireless
- System Performance Engineer at Verizon Wireless
3 years at this Job
- Associate Degree - Industrial Electronics Technology/Technician
Primary duties: Included but not limited to repair and / or calibration of Industrial Controls, (i.e. industrial grade PCBs, timers, counters, PLCs, drives, monitors and temperature & process controls.) Experience in servo and/or robotics industry a plus). Additionally, Tested functionality of each unit repaired. Orderer parts as necessary for each unit processed. Update tracking notes in the computer system reflecting the steps take to repair each unit. Required to perform repairs of units down to component level, using good soldering and troubleshooting skills. Use of test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator) and test fixtures to insure complete and proper repair of the each unit is paramount. Worked in a team environment and be computer literate.
Performed good soldering and troubleshooting skill down to component level, and the use of troubleshooting test equipment (Oscilloscope, Multi-meter, and Function Generator).Worked in a team environment and be computer literate.
• (90%) Bench level electronic and electro-mechanical repair tasks using industry standard trouble shooting, repair and soldering skills.
• (10%) Documentation of actions taken on each item and communication of completions, obstacles and concerns.
• Modified from time to time. Other duties, tasks and work were assigned.
- Electronic Repair Technician at Radwell International
- Communication Technician at JT4
- Repair Technician at CONTINENTAL WIRELESS
- Service Technician at Met One Instruments, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
November 2017-december 2017
● Maintain stockroom inventory with scanners
● Keep floor item stocked from scanner UBreak IFix--Electronic Repair Technician
- Electronic Repair Technician at Target
- Warehouse Associate at Apple and Samsung
- at UPS
- Laborer at Adams Group
1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma