As a electronics technician I cleaned, calibrated and repaired all types of Trimble land surveying equipment. GPS Antennas, Data Collectors, Total Stations and Masts.
- Electronics Technician at WagnerCAT
- Electronics Technician at Mine Site Technologies
5 years, 6 months at this Job
I have been an electronics technician for 31 years working for government contractors at Fort Hood, Texas.
- Electronics Technician at Pulau Corporation
- Electronics Technician at Raytheon Technical Services Company
- Electronics Technician at Lockheed Martin
- Electronics Technician at Loral Training and Technical Services
10 years, 7 months at this Job
Alpha Omega Instruments Lincoln, RI 2016 - Present Electronics Technician Soldering of Printed Circuit Board Trough hole and surface mount soldering Soldering under the microscopic
- Electronics Technician at Alpha Omega Instruments
- Assembler at Ramtel Corporation
- Electronic Technician at V- Tron Electronics
- Assembler at Foster Miller - Last Armor
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Boot camp in January 2014 followed by Job specific training for 9 months in Great Lakes, IL. Worked in leadership positions during those nine months. Responsible for administrative work associated with training, qualifications, etc. In Job training consisted of learning to work with electricity and work on electronics.
• Electronics Technician, completed Job specific training in November of 2014. Work with all types of electronics. Additional and ongoing:
• Repairing electronics, mostly computers, at a local charity.
• Built personal desktop.
• Repair computers and small electronics. I am qualified in Security Reaction Forces-basic with the US Navy.
- Electronics Technician at US Navy
- Manager/Chef at Chick Fil A
- Kitchen Staff at Chick-Fil-A
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
I am currently an electronics technician at L3 Communications. As a technician at L3 my job responsibilities include testing, troubleshooting, and maintaining communications systems for military aircraft ground and shipboard systems. I have been trained on modem systems, but my primary duties at L3 have been working with antenna systems to ensure field operations run smoothly for our customers. I have been operating an antenna range that runs from 1 Ghz up to 110Ghz.
- Electronics Technician at L3 communications
- Facility Manager at Progressive Logistics Services
- Manager at RCI Entertainment
- Avionics Technician at United States Navy
5 years, 1 month at this Job
As an Electronics Technician we work alongside team members to accomplish one goal, which is to complete a frac job safely and efficiently. Our role involves a wide array of technological elements including soldering, reading electrical diagrams, repair of electrical cables and equipment, satellite restoration in data vans and several other duties. As an electronics technician we strive to maintain an exceptional performance under stressful circumstances in order to keep the overall companies performance going.
- Electronics Technician at CUDD Energy Services
- RECREATION ASSISTANT at GREEN ACRES BAPTIST CHURCH ROC
- INTERN at GreenLife Technologies, inc.
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Sustainable Community Development
As an Electronics Technician for the Communications division on board the Aircraft Carrier USS Carl Vinson, I did the following
• Served as customer support for the ship when communications would go down.
• Read schematics to better serve troubleshooting efforts.
• Used a wide variety of diagnostic equipment.
• Performed corrective and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of advanced systems.
- Electronics Technician at United States Navy
- Stock Clerk at City Market
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Electronics Technician providing support to Customs and Borders Protection, Caribbean Air and Marine Operation Center. Performed Tasks: Troubleshoot and repair of computer systems, Radar processing hardware and Telecommunications systems. Monitor equipment and circuit status. Identify, reset or replace malfunctioning equipment. Linux Red Hat and Microsoft Windows systems administration. Restore systems from disk images or tape backups. Create and maintain linux scripts. Manage user accounts, including mapping smart cards to user accounts. Coordinate repair services with service providers. Computer hardware troubleshoot and replacement. Network connectivity troubleshooting. Install and troubleshoot peripherals such as printer and scanners. Install and configure software such as video card and air card drivers. Run, terminate and troubleshoot network cabling. Provide training to end users. Document incidents and requests on a ticket management system. Complete special projects as assigned according to scheduled completion dates. Create user guides and technical documentation Full time Job, 40 hours per week.
- Electronics Technician at CACI International
- Installation Supervisor at Automatic Control Technology
- Electronics Technician at Automatic Control Technology
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
- BS - Electronics Engineering Technology
• Training - Associate Certified Electronics Technician from Electronics Technician Association. (Expired)
• Training - Communications Site Installer (R56) from Electronics Technician Association. (Expired) ASSEMBLY - TECHNICIAN - MAINTENANCE CAL-COMP USA 2011-2015
• Surface Mount Technology (SMT) machine operator responsible for populating bare circuit boards with electrical components.
• Assembly of various electronic devices for companies in automotive, entertainment, and medical industries.
• Repair technician for various SMT equipment.
• Assistant maintenance technician for various aspects of operations in organization including machine and electrical repair/implementation, and building/office alterations.
- Associate Certified Electronics Technician at CAL-COMP USA
- ELECTRONICS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at EMERGENCY RADIO SERVICE
- CELL SITE TECHNICIAN at CENTENNIAL WIRELESS
- ELECTRONICS MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN at GROUND RADIO INTERMEDIATE REPAIR
4 years at this Job
- B.S. OF INFORMATICS - INFORMATICS
- H.S. DIPLOMA
7/18/2011 TO CURRENT
Chesapeake Energy Oklahoma City, OK
• Maintains and troubleshoots electronic equipment and computers used in hydraulic stimulation operations
• Performs preventative and routine maintenance and equipment trend analysis
• Diagnoses, assembles, installs, and repairs wiring, electrical and electronic components
• Utilizes specialized software for fracturing operations and equipment maintenance such as CAT ET, NOV Rolligon, Cummins Insite
• Performs alignments on density measurement systems, pressure transducers, flow control systems, and electronically controlled hydraulic systems. Also assists mechanic with field repairs and maintenance.
- Electronics Technician at Chesapeake Energy/Performance Technologies
- Airfield Systems Craftsman at United States Air Force
- Meteorological and Navigational Systems at United States Air Force
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Electronics/Meteorological and Navigational Systems
- Electronic Principles