Electronics Technician Strategic SHF SATCOM Systems/DSCS Operator Super High Frequency (SHF) Satellite Communications (SATCOM) Maintenance Technician
- Electronics Technician at U.S. NAVY, FPO, AE
- SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Operator at U.S. NAVY,
- Project Manager at U.S. NAVY, FPO, AE
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics engineering
Troubleshot, repaired, and maintained electronic components and systems. Utilized schematics, technical diagrams and manuals, and associated test equipment to diagnose faults. Maintained computer networks, radios, radars, IFF, navigation systems and tactical data networks. Administrated technical documentation, records, and performed related logistic functions
- Electronics Technician at Electronics Technician US Navy
10 years at this Job
- Masters of Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelors of Animation - Animation
As an Electronics Technician 1, inspected electronic training devices for basic problems, conducted preventive maintenance, and conducted 1st echelon repairs which included basic soldering and removal and installation of basic electronic components at both the electronics shop and in the storage warehouse.
- Electronics Technician at Pulau Corporation
- General Clerk III at Computer Sciences Corporation - Camp Casey / Orlando
- English Language Instructor at Computer Sciences Corporation - Camp Casey / Orlando
- Public Affairs NCO / Chief / Supervisor at U.S MARINE CORPS
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Education
Over 17 years experience as an Electronics technician. Able to troubleshoot, repair and maintain complex electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical tools and equipment. Repair ability down to the circuit Board Level, including soldering of new components on multi-layer boards. Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE Fanuc and other PLC's, programming, troubleshooting, and repair. Able to understand an interpret schematics, drawings, and BOMs. Experienced with advanced test equipment and diagnostic procedures.
- Electronics Technician at Evolution Well Services
- Electronics Technician / Mechanic at Amerit Fleet Solutions
- Electronics Technician, Subsea Engineer at Diamond Offshore
- Field Service Technician at National Oilwell Varco
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts
Electronics technician III Repairman , Radio and instrument ratings FCC Radio Radio Telegraph license
- Electronics Technician at Honeywell
- Electronics Technician III at
27 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Avionics technician
Seasoned Technician 15 plus years experienced in mechanical, electronic, computer and motor control theory, used to the demands of an ever changing, fast paced work environment. Demonstrated ability in responding to production and quality needs via troubleshooting equipment and process issues; also strong interpersonal ability and analytical skills. September 2017-Current Baker Hughes/General Electric-Mt. Pleasant Electronics Technician * Gained knowledge of down hole drilling equipment for the fracking industry. * Completed BHGE workmanship standards at training center in three weeks at Oklahoma City Oklahoma. * Software update printed circuit boards. * Repair and test primary and secondary electronics. * Solder to IPC class 3 quality. * Provide feedback on policy and procedures. * Work with engineers to resolve failure analyzes. * Communicate safety and quality issues.
- Electronics Technician at Baker Hughes
- Engineering Specialist at Westinghouse - New Stanton
- Electro/Mechanical Engineer at Eaton Corporation
- Lab Test Technician at General Electric Grid Solutions
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Industrial Hydraulics & Pneumatics Course
- - automotive & technical
Working as an electronics technician for 15 years at AT&T Alarm tested central office and remote terminal network elements on optical rings and chains. Built optical database records to facilitate automated TEMS records transmittals Built optical database records from TIRKS database to facilitate network element. Monitoring TEMS, ELCOM, NMA build requests through OCS database. Coordinate Optical carrier rearranges. Recorded data, test results and equipment performance. Worked with customer to turn up and provision circuit to enable their network communication. Worked with SISCO, ALCATEL, LUCENT, FUJITSU, CIENA equipment and others to help build and program the network communications equipment. Understanding of optical transmission and multiplexing technology. Working for 7 years in the carrier provisioning group on T1, T3, DS1 and DS3 carrier trunk maintenance and provisioning.
- ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN at AT&T
- RF TECHNICIAN @ SOLECTRON at COMMUNICATION SYSTEM WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
15 years, 8 months at this Job
Senior Electronics Technician at a water purification treatment plant and river levee.
- Senior Electronics Technician at City of Dallas
- Electronic Technician at Defense Mapping Agency
- Sergeant at USMC
21 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Technical Communications
- Precision Measuring Equipment - Electronics
New Orleans, LA Operations Department/Ground Electronics Maintenance Division (GEMD) * Electronics Technician responsible for the performance of preventative and corrective maintenance actions, performs daily equipment checkout prior to opening of the airfield, performs on-site certification of Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATCALS), participates in official FAA flight inspections, determines if problems require equipment shutdown and has the authority to order such shutdowns after considering impact to airfield operations. Electronic Systems maintained includes: (partial listing) * Communications: AN/FSC-127 Enhanced Terminal Voice Switch (ETVS); CM-200 Transceivers; AN/FFC-1 (V)1 Fiber Optics; AN/FSA-97 VISCOM and FA-10095 Flight Data Input Output (FDIO). * Navigational Aids: AN/GRN-29 Instrument Landing System (ILS) and Automated Surface Observing System (ASOS). * Radar: AN/GPN-30 Digital Airport Surveillance Radar (DASR) and AN/FPN-63 Precision Approach Radar (PAR) * Network: AN/FSQ-204 Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS) and AN/FYC-22 Visual Information Display System (VIDS). * Recording: Digital Audio Legal Recorder (DALR) * Performed the additional duties as OE-40 and OE-30 Work Center Supervisor tasked with tracking and scheduling maintenance activities to ensure ensuring maximum equipment availability. * Assumed the collateral duties of Facilities, Safety and Environmental Manager for the division. * Qualified as the GEMD Duty Technician who responds to trouble calls and resolves equipment problems which may arise during and after normal working hours. This includes supporting late and early aircraft arrivals and departures. * Conducted recertification efforts on the Precision Approach Path Indicators (PAPI) which provides guidance information to help pilots acquire and maintain the correct approach (in the vertical plane) to the air station.
- Electronics Technician at Naval Air Station
- Lead AN/WSC-3 at USS Carl Vinson (CVN-70)
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
12222 West Chandler Blvd, Airway Heights, Washington 99001-9451
[email protected] Summary
Highly motivated and dedicated trainer to hundreds of government personnel. Excellent coordination skills involving managing and tracking the completion of over 200 separate maintenance items. Consistently recognized for superior knowledge and the ability to adapt and overcome in order to resolve any issues in a timely and efficient manner. Tirelessly taking a personal sense of pride regarding all tasks professional and non-professional, resulting in an immaculate work ethic and completed product. Key Qualifications
• Top Secret Clearance
• Conflict Resolution
• Timely Task Completion
• Analytical Thinking
• Professional Demeanor
• Openness To Experience
• Dedication To Fitness and Practical Strength
• Works Well In High Stress Work Environments Experience Electronics
• Wide range of electrical equipment expertise varying from the simplistic phone communication circuits to the highly advanced and classified navigational systems and subsystems.
• In depth understanding of wiring diagrams and symbols.
• Superior knowledge of electrical safety and various precautions with regards to high voltage and high amperage equipment.
• Proficient with various electrical tools; ranging from an oscilloscope to a clamp meter. Administration
• Supervised and coordinated over 200 maintenance items totaling more than 500 man hours of work over the course of a 6 month period. Maintenance ranging anywhere from standard upkeep procedures to the troubleshooting and repair of faulty or damaged equipment.
• Ensured all equipment was maintained in the highest state of readiness possible by completing every scheduled maintenance item that came within periodicity, resulting in none other than a 100% completion statistic.
• Troubleshot, researched and coordinated the receipt and installation of various repair parts to maintain equipment consistently at 100% capability, totaling in excess of two million dollars worth of electronics and mechanics used to repair major systems.
• Coordinated team maintenance between departments, allowing specialists to work on different pieces of highly complex systems to restore all aspects of the equipment to full capability. Security
• Proficient in the use of various small and large arm weaponry. Qualified to use the M-9 Service Pistol, M-500 Combat Shotgun, M-16 Assault Rife and Mark 43 Machine Gun.
• Supervised and maintained the security of a nuclear missile submarine and all of the associated subsystems when pier side.
• Highly familiar with the required procedures to take, in the event that classified information is improperly handled, and or unauthorized personnel are present among classified material. Supervision and Training
• Trained hundreds of junior personnel on minor specialty subsystem and major controlling system functionality.
• Mentored personnel to achieve success and overcome any obstacles required to achieve the next steps in their careers.
• As an open and welcoming wealth of knowledge and experience, was always available to junior personnel whenever required to assist them in furthering knowledge and bettering the organization as a whole.
• Supervised numerous maintenance operations, ensuring procedures were always followed in accordance with the documentation (ensuring procedure revisions were made and documented through higher level supervisors when no path forward could be followed) and all safety precautions were met. Employment History
• June-August 2006: Dietary Aide At Genesis Healthcare Keene, NH
• September 2006-June 2008: Student At Keene High School Keene, NH
• January 27 2009-March 2009: Recruit At U.S. Navy Great Lakes, IL
• March 2009-April 2010: Trainee At U.S. Navy Groton, CT
• April 2010-January 26 2014: Electronics Technician At U.S. Navy Bangor, WA Education
• June 2008: High School Diploma
• March 2009: Recruit Training
• May 2009: Basic Enlisted Submarine School
• July 2009: Electronics Core Apprentice Technical Training
• July 2009: Tactical Computers Network Operator
• January 2010: Electronics Technician(Navigation) Class “A”
• April 19 2010: D-5 Backfit SWS Navigation Operator Replacement Pipeline(A-193-0443)
• Feb 02 2012: Ship Configuration Maintenance Course PSNS & IMF, ILO CODE 280.3 Awards
• National Defense Service Medal
• Global War on Terrorism Service Medal
• Navy Good Conduct Medal
• Letter of Commendation –Flag (2)
• Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal
• Meritorious Unit Commendation Medal
• Sea Service Deployment Ribbon
• Navy Expert Pistol Shot Medal
• Enlisted Submarine Warfare Specialist Breast Insignia
- Electronics Technician at U.S. Navy
5 years at this Job