Elementary Art Teacher- I teach K-6.
Elementary Art Teacher- I teach K-6.
- Elementary Art Teacher at Shenango School District
14 years at this Job
- Master's - Painting
Rocky Point, New York Elementary Art Teacher - Grades Kindergarten through Second grade
● Created the curriculum for Grades K-2.
● Implemented lesson plans for each quarter from presentation to completion.
● Demonstrated a variety of art materials that support an integrated art curriculum.
● Inspired students and assisted them to develop their creativity and self expression through various art forms and media.
● Supplied students with the necessary knowledge of art history and art appreciation.
● Consistently maintained excellent relationships with students, parents, faculty and administration.
- Elementary Art Teacher - Grades Kindergarten at Frank J. Carasiti Elementary School
- Primary Instructor of ArtVentures at Gallery North
- Substitute Teacher at Remsenburg-Speonk Elementary School
- Art Teacher Leave Replacement at Albert G. Prodell Middle School
4 years at this Job
- Master's - Literacy Education
- Bachelor's - Visual Arts
- Certificate of Illustration - Graphic Design
Orange City, Fl. 2011
● Provide transportation, food and activities for the child Kimberly Lambert Elementary Art Teacher Midway Elementary School of the Arts 2368 Brisson Avenue, Sanford, FL 32771 March 10, 2016
- Elementary Art Teacher at Babysit at my house
- Paraprofessional 4 Multi-Lfsk at Volusia Pines Elementary
- Assistant Teacher at Christian Care for Lil' Angels
- Floater/Teacher at Twinkle Toes
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities and Letters and Languages - Interdisciplinary Studies
Establish an Art Program which provides Fine Art Enrichment to elementary children, grades TK-K, 3-5th and 6-8th. Students are introduced to multi-medias, Classical and Contemporary Artists, and Community Art Exhibits of their Art Projects.
- Elementary Art Teacher at Citizens of the World, ASP Fine Arts Instuctor
- Fine Arts Instructor at Summer ART Academy
- Anderson Afterschool Encrichment, Fine Arts Instructor at Parker
- Marketing and Public Relations at Marc Rojtman, D.D.S
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Early Childhood Development
- - Fine Arts
Currently teaching art to K-5th grade students in a split assignment between two Kalamazoo elementary schools: Lincoln International and Northeastern. Duties include the planning, implementation, monitoring and assessment of art processes, class procedures and classroom management. Installation of student art displays at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts, Bronson Hospital and other community venues.
- Elementary Art Teacher at Kalamazoo Public Schools
- K-12 Art Teacher at Decatur Public Schools
- Certified Substitute Teacher at Gobles Public Schools
- Staff Reporter at Kalamazoo Public Schools
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art Education
- Bachelor of Science - Communications/Journalism
- Teaching Certificate
Developed and implemented course goals, student learning objectives, proficiency scales, performance evaluations, and assessment activities in conjunction with district's new Standards-Based Grading system ∙ Continuous adjustment of curriculum presentation based on the differentiated needs of the students ∙ Developed programs to connect elementary art students with the community through family art days, district art exhibits, and monthly local newspaper features ∙ Summer School Art Enrichment classes ∙ Started K-5 Special Education art curriculum ∙ Worked in a collaborative environment with second art teacher to coordinate team planning of curriculum and instruction sequencing on a monthly basis ∙ Filled in for resigning High School art teacher and taught three secondary level classes
- Elementary Art Teacher at School District of Omro
- Substitute Art Teacher at School District of Omro
- Substitute Teacher at Oshkosh Area School District
- Art Specialist (long-term sub) at Merrill Elementary
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Education Degree, Cum Laude - Fine Arts
- Associate of Arts degree
• Plan and conduct age appropriate visual arts lessons for students pre-k-fifth grade.
• Follow Georgia standards and curriculum for implementing visual arts across the curriculum by incorporating math, science, writing, reading, and social studies into art lessons
• Work with parents, teachers, administrators to ensure that lessons are aligned with students and meet all students' needs.
• Plan and conduct school art expo annually displaying individual and group lessons throughout the school for parents, teachers, and students to view the skills and abilities of our students in their work and to celebrate their success.
• Selected as teacher of the year for school year 2013-2014 by our school. Supervisor: DeAnne Murphy, Principal; Supervisor's phone: (706)-868-0894
- Elementary Art Teacher at Blue Ridge Elementary School
- First Grade Teacher at Arnold Drive Elementary School
- Elementary Art Teacher at Jacksonville Elementary School & Arnold Drive Elementary School
- Teacher at
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor's - Liberal Studies
Teach Art to elementary students while incorporating educational [email protected] technology
- ELEMENTARY ART TEACHER at Lake County School District/ Eustis, MO
- LIBRARY MEDIA SPECIALIST at Mehlville School District/ St. Louis, MO
8 months at this Job
- Ed S - Education Leadership
- Master's - Education - Administration
- Master's - Education - Educational Technology
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
Develop, plan, and teach art curriculum for grades K-5
- ELEMENTARY ART TEACHER at Dorchester School District Two
- ARTIST AND TEACHER at Bottles ‘n Brushes
- Art Teacher at Hendersonville Elementary
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Bachelors - Art Education
- Belton, MO
● Designed art curriculum for seven grade levels
● Created project-based art lessons using Google Classroom, iPads and MacBooks
● Advocated student artwork on bulletin boards around the school building
● Organized a school-wide art show
● Communicated with parents through an online art blog (www.mswilsonartroom.weebly.com)
- Elementary Art Teacher at Belton School District
- Elementary Art Teacher at Joplin Public Schools
- Elementary Art Teacher at Manhattan Unified School District
- Substitute Teacher at Shawnee Mission School District
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Adaptive Special Education
- Bachelor of Science - Art Education