k-5th grade elementary music teacher.
- Elementary Music Teacher at Samsula Academy
- Music Teacher at Samsula Academy
- Elementary and preschool music teacher at Starchild Academy
- at Chase Card Services
5 months at this Job
- BA - Music Education
Five years of experience as a full-time elementary music teacher. My work was spread between two schools. Every year I was expected to prepare at least six concerts/performances between the two schools. I have created my own Ukulele Club at my main school. I've been involved in many leadership roles and teams, most notable being the Run for the Wall committee chairperson. For the Run for the Wall committee I was in charge of overseeing every aspect of a large event of at least 400 veterans that visit the school one day out of the school year.
- Elementary Music Teacher at Bedford County Public Schools
- Beauty Consultant at Mary Kay Inc
- Waitress at George's Seafood Restaurant
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor's - Music
My Job Responsibilities were: Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests. Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods, such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations. My accomplishments were: I was the leader at my music school chair department. I lead different symphonic band to join music competitions and performances for five years. We were one of the best symphoic band in our city in Taiwan.
- Elementary Music Teacher at Affiliated Experimental Elementary School of National Chiayi University
- Piano Teacer at
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
- Master's - Church Music & Liturgy
• Facilitate a positive environment that allows students to explore, create, and perform music of varying disciplines
• Apply Mississippi state music standards to construct lesson plans which guide students toward music literacy
• Engage students in hands on instrumental experiences
• Prepare students for school performances and district wide functions
• Maintain open communication with students, parents, and administration about assessments, programs, and activities.
• Collaborate with other elementary music educators to prepare students for music activities at the middle school level.
• Collaborate with site level staff to implement grade level standards for both reading and math in cross-curricular activities
• Tutor students individually, and in small groups, in both reading and math
• Serve as a student mentor
• Member of the Gulfport School District Design Team
- Elementary Music Teacher at Gulfport School District
- Choir Director at Gulfport School District
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Music Education - Vocal
General Music Teacher/Chorus Director K-12. Long term substitute.
- Elementary Music Teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Piano Instructor at Leavitt Piano Studio
- Student Program Manager at NAfME - National Association for Music Education
- Accompanist at Frosh, Bell Choir, and Honor
4 months at this Job
- M.M. - Piano Performance
- B.A. - Piano Performance
Teaching music (K-6). Responsible for teaching all areas of music, directing yearly music programs, community performances, and directing the Honors Choir.
- Elementary Music Teacher at Bronson Community Schools
- Summer School Teacher at Eastwood Elementary School
- Student Teaching at West Ottawa Elementary School
16 years at this Job
- Masters of Education
- B.A. - Fine Arts
• Created and directed the inaugural Houston Elementary Choir
• Revitalized and restructured school's elementary music program
• Co-directed Lancaster ISD All City Honor Choir
- Elementary Music Teacher, Houston Elementary at Lancaster Independent School District
- Student Teacher at Mansfield High School
- Student Teacher at Mary Orr Intermediate
- Student Teacher, Carol Holt Elementary at Mansfield Independent School District
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Music Education
• Teach musical concepts through movement, games, singing, playing instruments
• Volunteer one on one with a non-verbal student in music therapy-based sessions
• Design, prepare, and put on performances for each grade
- Elementary Music Teacher at Waterville-Elysian-Morristown School District
- Student Teacher, Choir at Farmington High School
- Student Teacher, General Music at Bridgewater Elementary
- Tutor at Northfield Public Schools
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Vocal Music Education
Taught approved general music curriculum to grades K-5
● Taught and conducted Children's Choir
● Created and implemented music lessons for grades K-5
● Developed and utilized constructive classroom management skills
● Adapted specific lessons to meet the needs of students with exceptionalities
● Formed close relationships with students both in and out of the classroom
● Developed and maintained a collaborative and positive working relationship with other colleagues
- Elementary Music Teacher at Poudre School District
- Retail Associate at Pepi Sports
- Bakery/Cafe Associate - Food Production at Panera Bread
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Music - Education
• Taught students the history, techniques, and principles of music.
• Completed student records and school-related documentation.
• Taught students how to sing with instruction on harmonizing, correct posture and vocal exercises.
• Maintained school equipment and rentals in top condition.
• Developed and oversaw programs for school gatherings, special concerts and student performances.
• Gathered needed materials such as music and props for daily class instruction as well as performances.
• Introduced students to different styles of music and promoted appreciation of all genres.
• Tracked class attendance and student progress.
• Kept youth safe and secure at facility and in public.
• Observed and documented behaviors and actions.
• Earned positive feedback from parents regarding classroom instruction and student learning success.
- Elementary Music Teacher Assistant at East Texas Children's Choir
- Lifeguard at Camp Niwana
- Family Babysitter at East Texas Children's Choir
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Cosmetology Lisence