6800 Factory Shoals Road, Mableton, GA 30126, Phone (770)819-2402 Dr. Timeka Cline, Bryant Elementary School, Principal
- Dr. Timeka Cline, Bryant Elementary School, Principal at Cobb School District - Bryant Primary & Intermediate School
- Secretary at Canada Life - Confederation Life
21 years, 2 months at this Job
Served a high performing school with about 1,100 students and 100 staff members Assisted with the transition to Common-core assessments and the change in curriculum and evaluations for both staff and students. Met NC standards for EOG testing and DIBELS Followed state and Federal guidelines and made the staff aware of these guidelines Staff recruitment, staff professional development, retention and evaluation Led an active PTA and School Leadership Team Created an effective Professional Learning Community Created a safe and orderly school culture and climate Created and delegated school committees, providing leadership opportunities to every staff member
- Elementary School Principal at Polo Ridge Elementary
- Elementary School Assistant Principal at Ballantyne Elementary
- Elementary School Assistant Principal at David Cox Elementary
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in English Literature - English Literature
- - Administration and Curriculum and Instruction
- Master of Arts - English Literature
- Bachelor of Education - Teaching of English
Attended meetings at the School District office to ensure implementation of school system
goals and practices.
• Assessed staff and teachers' performance.
• Planned and prepared school budget.
• Interacted with students, parents and the community relating to school activities and functions.
- Elementary School Principal // Manaus, Amazonas - Brazil at Serafina Cinque Elementary School
- English Foreign Language Instructor // Manaus at ICBEU - CULTURAL INSTITUTE BRAZIL & USA
- Volunteer Kindergarten Teacher Assistant at Erwin Street Elementary School
- Preschool Bilingual Teacher // Manaus, Amazonas at Maple Bear Global Schools Ltd
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Arts - Teaching
• Completed annual strategic plan that allocated budget of $2.4 million to fund programmatic improvements and address root causes of underperformance; leadership resulted in overall increases in grade level proficiency for all students and significant increases in English Language Arts for Latinx students (+22%) and African American students (+36.2%) as measured by the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress
• Established and maintained a vibrant and inclusive school, receiving the Oakland Magazine Reader's Choice Award for the "Best Public Elementary School" in Oakland and the East Bay in 2016 and 2018
• Supervised 45 staff members (24 direct reports) and managed day to day operations of a K-5 public school, ensuring the safety and social emotional well-being of 445 students
• Developed strong relationships with parents, students, and staff by maintaining consistent and transparent communication, actively seeking feedback, and involving stakeholders in all major decisions affecting the school community
• Collaborated with PTA Board to annually allocate a budget of roughly $330,000 in funds raised for student programs and additional staff
• Held teachers accountable for providing high quality, engaging academic and social emotional learning
- Elementary School Principal at Oakland Unified School District
- Elementary Math Specialist at Oakland Unified School District
- Teacher at Oakland Unified School District/Joaquin Miller School
- AmeriCorps Literacy Tutor at Lockwood Elementary School
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's of Science and Administrative Services Credential - Urban Teacher Leadership
- - Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Battle Creek, Michigan 2017-Present
Elementary school with 12 teachers and 275 students in grades 3-5. Elementary School Principal
Serve as the instructional leader to achieve long-term, sustainable school transformation and make significant academic achievement gains in order to be removed from State of Michigan's priority list. Leverage research-based best practices to improve student learning and improve culture. Manage daily operations, emphasizing safety. Oversee Title I budget.
● 64 of students met or exceed their RIT score in Reading and 47% in Math for Spring NWEA.
● Decreased student suspensions by 66% from previous year by offering alternatives to suspension and integrating restorative practices in classrooms. Drive PD in cultural responsiveness, equity, and sense of belonging focused on restorative practices.
● Improved communication within the school and the district office by creating a new link on the website.
- Elementary School Principal at ANN J. KELLOGG ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Acting Director of Program Support at PARTNERS IN SCHOOL INNOVATION
- at PARTNERS IN SCHOOL INNOVATION
- School Innovation Partner (SIP) at PARTNERS IN SCHOOL INNOVATION
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Teaching
- Certificate of Completion
- Certified Teacher
• Responsible on improving the implementation of the curriculum and doing necessary interventions for the improvement of the teaching- learning process.
• Observe classes and do post conferences.
• Responsible of all the school stakeholders for in and the betterment of all the learners
• Plan and decide all school innovations for the good of all the stakeholders
• Manage school finances and responsible in the school physical facilities.
- Elementary School Principal at MOONWALK ELEM. SCHOOL
- Elementary School Principal at AES-TS CRUZ ANNEX
- Master Teacher at MES-MIKESELL ANNEX
- Teacher at DEP. ED LAS PINAS
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Educational Management - Educational Management
- Elementary School Principal at Nowata Public School
- Curriculum Specialist at Nowata Public Schools
- Elementary Assistant Principal/Curriculum Director at Nowata Public Schools
- Instructional Facilitator at Nowata Public Schools
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Education Leadership and Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
58, Downers Grove, Illinois: July 2013 to June, 2018
- Elementary School Principal at Kingsley Elementary School (K-6), Downers Grove Grade School District
- Adjunct Instructor at Wood View Elementary School (K-5), Valley View School District 365U
- at Wood View Elementary School (K-5), Valley View School District 365U
- Associate Principal at Independence Elementary School
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Educational Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Social Studies, History, & Geography Education
• Provide daily leadership and supervision of teachers, preschool, and elementary students
• Coordinating curriculum instruction including observing and testing students to ensure academic needs are being met
• Integrated diversity training with "Starting Small" in preschool and the early grades
• Manage budgets in elementary and preschool
• Observe, evaluate, and meet with teachers monthly and quarterly
• Lead weekly preschool, elementary, and team meetings
• Plan and facilitate professional development activities for all faculty and staff
• Plan and organize school activities that include: peer-to-peer tutoring, monthly chapels, earth day, field day, community service projects, holiday events, and school programs
• Maintain personnel files and assist teachers with certification and recertification
• Conduct FBA as needed and maintain communication and data between teacher and guardians
- Elementary School Principal at
- Adjunct Faculty- Instructor for workforce development curriculum at Prince Georges Community College
- ABA Therapist at
- Lead Preschool Teacher at
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Licensed Professional Counselor
- Master of Education - Teaching and Learning
- Bachelor of Arts - Humanities
- Associate of Arts
Building Leadership Experience
• Positively balance roles as the instructional leader and building manager for the school.
• Utilize my bilingual Spanish-speaking skills to assist non-English speaking families.
• Promote a positive and welcoming school environment for all stakeholders.
• Assist students, staff members, and parents in various capacities.
• Regularly participate in grade level and team meetings to improve instructional practices.
• Complete weekly classroom visits to support students, teachers, and staff.
• Supervise students and staff in all school environments.
• Complete the yearly evaluation process for all certified and non-certified staff members.
• Work collaboratively with various school teams to organize grade level student data and instruction review meetings.
• Organize and facilitate bi-monthly staff meetings to improve student achievement, school climate, and culture.
• Work collaboratively with school improvement teams to provide professional development opportunities for teachers and paraprofessionals
• Collaborate with special education, ELL, bilingual, reading intervention, and math intervention teachers to provide various tiered supports for qualifying students
• Attend weekly special education team meetings.
• Lead and organize the following school-wide programs: Second Step (Social-Emotional Learning), Positive Behavioral Supports, Latino Family Literacy, and School Safety.
• Screen and interview candidates for various certified and non-certified teaching positions.
• Organize after school extra-curricular activities for students at every grade level to build student morale.
• Supervise summer school and extended school year programs.
• Work collaboratively with the Robinson School Parent-Teacher Committee.
• Attend after school and evening student events.
• Establish positive relationships with local police department, fire department, and governmental agencies. District Leadership Experience
• Collaborate with district administrative team to support district initiatives.
• Participated as a member of the school board team for teacher contract negotiations.
• Participated as a member of the administrative team for labor management meetings.
• Participated as a member of the administrative team for PERA committee.
• Participated as a member of the interview team for various administrator positions.
• Current district fifth grade committee chair; current district physical education committee chair; and fine arts committee chair.
• Collaborated with fine arts team to organize District 103 Collage event.
• Created and currently supervise the District 103 Fifth Grade Boys and Girls Basketball Leagues.
• Organize the yearly end of season fifth grade basketball tournaments.
- Elementary School Principal at Robinson School, Lyons School District
- Sixth Grade Teacher at George Washington Middle School
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Education Leadership - Education Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Middle Grades