Elementary school teacher
- Elementary School Teacher at Shirley Hills Elementary School
- Student Orientation Leader at Middle Georgia State College
- Student Worker/Assistant at Middle Georgia State College Office of Student Life
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.ED - Masters Early Childhood Education
- B.S. - Early Childhood & Special Education
Elementary School Teacher - Kindergarten
- Elementary School Teacher at River Edge School District
12 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Education
CEAS Elementary School Teacher with Mathematics Specialization: in Grades 5-8
CEAS Teacher of Students with Disabilities (TSD) G. Harold Antrim Elementary School Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey 95 hours of Field Observations (4th Grade Inclusion & K-2 Resource Room) Sept 2018 - Dec 2018
• Collaborated with general education and special education teachers to write differentiated lesson plans inclusive of all learners.
• Designed daily activities that followed the Journeys, Writer's Workshop, and MyMath curriculum per district directive.
- CEAS Elementary School Teacher at G. Harold Antrim Elementary School
- Substitute Teacher at Eatontown School District
- Desk Assistant at Monmouth University Residential Life
- Student Teacher (4th Grade Inclusion) at Ocean Township Elementary School
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- B.A in English and Education - Endorsement
I have been an elementary school teacher since 1999.
- Elementary School Teacher at Puerto Rico Education Department
- Elementary School Teacher at Department of Education of Puerto Rico
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master degree in ELEMENTARY (k3) CURRICULUM - Education
• Elementary School teacher in a mixed aged classroom of 9-11 year olds.
• Responsible for an age appropriate dynamic curriculum which is fun and engaging focusing on STEM, STEAM and project based learning.
• Science, Mathematics and Literacy rich environment that inspires desire to learn and engage.
• Assessments and evaluations of students.
• Provide open communication between parents and their children using a school wide academic continuum.
- Elementary School Teacher at The Bridge School
- Academic Tutor at Reading and Mathematics Private Clients
- at Reading and Mathematics Private Clients
- Website Designer and Social Media Manager Private Clients at PayPal
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
New York State Initial Childhood Education (Grades 1-6), Certification # 972509151 New York State Initial Students with Disabilities (Grades 1-6), Certification # 972508151 TEACHING EXPERIENCE Bronxville Elementary School, Bronxville, NY September 2013 - Present Elementary School Teacher, grade 4 Classroom teacher duties include providing innovative and engaging instruction to a mainstream class of students. This inclusion class requires that the needs of classified students be met based on modifications to the curriculum. Additional duties include review of student progress through formal and informal assessment, administration of state testing, collaboration with fourth grade team and corresponding support staff as well as parent/family communication.
- Elementary School Teacher, grade 4 at Bronxville Elementary School
- Graduate Research Assistant to the Dean of Education at Beyond Our Reality Productions, Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in - General/Special Education
My role as an elementary school teacher involves working with children, parents, and school staff. I have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and an upbeat personality. These skills are necessary while working in the restaurant industry.
- Elementary School Teacher at Toms River Regional Schools
- Server at Latitudes on the River/Joey Harrison's River House
- Server/Cashier at Surf Taco
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
I was an elementary school teacher for 33 years. I was a team leader and served on several committees. I worked on iPads, MacBook computers, and pc's. I created documents, lesson plans, and worksheets on the computer. I used document cameras and interactive white boards in my classroom.
- Elementary School Teacher at Arlington Public Schools
31 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Elementary Education with a minor in reading
I love working with young people. I have worked the last 6 years at Cicero Adventist elementary school. Also I have taught English as a second language in Japan at an English school. Also I taught Korean students in Michigan.
- Elementary School Teacher/principal at Cicero Adventist elementary school
- Teacher at
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Teacher certification - Education
- BA - English, Education
I have 5 years of experience as a teacher. I have been upgraded from an elementary to a middle school teacher with an reputation of excellent creative teaching methods and behavioral and class-room management skills. I have helped and guided the students to do better and it is shown in their performances in academics and as well as their extra -curricular activities. The attendance of the students has also increased by 14%.
- Elementary School Teacher at Vision school
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - bachelors in education
- Master's - English
- Bachelor's - bachelors in arts
- TEFL/TESOL - English