Accomplished Elementary Teacher. Master’s Degree Education.
- Elementary teacher at Ogden City Schools. Charter School Environment. Davis County Schools.
4 years, 10 months at this Job
A elementary teacher in Taiwan. Growing up with children.
- Elementary Teacher at Yuan Shu Lin Elementary School
- Sub Engineer at TaTung company
15 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Institute of Information Education
Work as an elementary teacher in a general education classroom.
- Elementary Teacher at Jackson County School District
- LPN Charge Nurse at Northwest Florida Community Hospital
- LPN Charge Nurse at Signature HealthCARE LLC
8 months at this Job
Excellent rapport and reputation with children, parents, and colleague Teaching Experience: Elementary Teacher, Fulton County Academy Of Science and Technology, Fulton County Charter School, Taught second grade (2017-current) Taught third grade (2016-2017)
- Elementary Teacher at Fulton County Academy Of Science and Technology
- Elementary Teacher at Ashford Park Elementary School
- Elementary Teacher at Alfred and Adele Davis Academy
- Elementary Teacher at K.E. Taylor Elementary School
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Elementary Education
2nd Grade Elementary Teacher
• Responsible of teach: Reading, Language, Writing, Math, Social Studies and Science.
• Create Lesson Plans
• RTI - Intervention one on one.
• ESOL Program
• Florida Standards
• Academic Evaluations (Assessment)
• Students Observations
• I-Ready (Educational Software) - Able to manage data and graphics, and work with the different profiles and needs.
• Montessori Curriculum.
- Elementary Teacher at SB Montessori Charter School
- Co-teacher and Homework Club Supervisor at Candil Jacaranda Montessori School
- Cashier and Customer Services Desk at Walmart, Inc
- detail Sales at Pig Livestock Farm
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Curriculum and Instruction
Lafayette, LA - Highly Qualified Elementary Teacher July 1997 - December 2016 (19.5 years experienced)
- Highly Qualified Elementary Teacher at Lafayette Parish School System
- Fourth Grade Teacher at Woodvale Elementary
- WSN Student News Coordinator at Positive Behavior Interventions and Support Team
- LEF Teacher at Woodvale Elementary
7 months at this Job
- - Art
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
K-4 Elementary teacher at an alternative school.
- Elementary Teacher at VIRGINIA HOME FOR BOYS AND GIRLS
- Addictions Counselor II at Life Center of Galax
- Substitute Teacher PreK-8 and Math Mentor 6-8 at Wythe County Public Schools
- Temp Agent at AtWork Personnel Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. Sociology w/ Concentration in Crime/Deviance; Minor in Psychology
- M.S. Elementary Education PreK-6
- Career Studies Certificate in Human Services w/ Specialization in Substance Abuse
Elementary Teacher St. Mary/Immaculate Concept School, Guttenberg, IA Self-Contained Classrooms Grades 1 thru 6 Grades 2/3 combined Science Teacher Grade 4, 7 and 8 Grades 3/4 combined Religious Education Teacher Grade 5 and 6 Skills and Competencies *Develops unit and lesson plans for courses of study following curriculum guidelines and common core standards, challenges students to apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills *Prepares, administers and grades tests and assignments, facilitates evaluation of students' progress, documents results and provides feedback *Integrates multiple teaching styles to intensify the range of learning and maintains an environment that captures students' interests and attention *Establishes and communicates clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects *Plans and instructs each subject with a wide variety of teaching/ technology aids and strategies for individual/group settings *Respects the individuality and unique learning styles of each student and modifies lessons to meet and enhance academic needs *Designs weekly newsletters to communicate classroom news to parents *Creates routines and expectations which teaches time management, organizational skills and responsibility *Defines, posts and enforces appropriate behavior rules, encouraging positive student relationships *Confers with parents, guardians, teachers, counselors and administration to resolve/celebrate students' behavioral and academic status *Actively engages in staff and professional development meetings as well as parent/teacher conferences *Instructed a student teacher in the preparation and implementation of lessons and classroom management
- Elementary Teacher at St. Mary/Immaculate Conception School
24 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
- Masters of Science in Teaching - Teaching
Para Substitute Elementary Teacher
• Making copies
• Watching over students when needed
• Helping teacher maintain and control classroom
• Help teacher pass out and clean up classroom materials
- Para Substitute Elementary Teacher/lunch monitor at Union Colony Elementary
- Hostess at Pellegrini Restaurant
- Sales Associate at Charlotte Russe, Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts - classes
- Bachelor's - Human Development and Family Studies
- College Preparatory - Curriculum
Mint Hill, NC 2016 - 2018
Queen's Grant Community School is a free public charter school that is dedicated to academic excellence while preparing students for their futures.
• Designed and developed comprehensive, interactive, and data-driven instruction to 80+ students.
• Created engaging and dynamic lesson plans, applying multiple teaching modalities depending upon individuals' areas of weakness.
• Collaborated with colleagues to integrate grade level objectives throughout the curriculum.
• Provided one on one and small group instruction to ensure mastery of lessons.
• Used Promethean Board to utilize virtual manipulatives to enhance student understanding
• Provided practical application of key terms and concepts.
- Elementary Teacher at Queen's Grant Community School
- Store Manager at Wotco, Inc
2 years at this Job
- Master of Education with additional licensure in Academically and Intellectually Gifted - Elementary Education