Exp. Elevator installation, wheel chair lifts, stair chairs Repair and maintenance General labor Electrical Service Repair Troubleshooting Valve adjustment Mostly residential but some comercial
- Elevator installer at McKinley Elevators
- ELEVATOR MECHANIC at CTI ENTERPRISES
- CONCRETE CUTTER at GARRETT CONCRETE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
• Assist elevator mechanic in all aspects of in ground and hole less hydraulic elevators.
• Install hydraulic elevators motors and control systems.
• Connected piston cylinder channel hydraulic pipe lines.
• Install sills frames headers bucks and door equipment on each floor.
• Install trough conduit greenfield in hoist way for electrical wires.
• Bolt steel rails and brackets to walls in shafts to guide elevator.
• Removal of obsolete elevators.
- Elevator Installer at
40 years at this Job
- Elevator Installer at Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- NI Project Manager / Superintendent at
- NW District Repair Coordinator at
- Draftsman/Designer at JRJ Engineering
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Computer Drafting & Design
- High School Diploma
Elevator installer repair handicap lifts
- AmeriGlide at Elevator
- Sub-Contractor installer at Kichen men
- General Construction Worker at Moffett builders
7 months at this Job
- - Technically construction electrical solar panels installation osha Autocad
- ELEVATOR INSTALLER at MCKINLEY ELEVATOR CORPORATION
2 years, 11 months at this Job
Elevator installation, reading drawings, osha 10, crew leader
- Elevator installer at DME Elevators and Lifts
- Maintenance Technician at Water Maintenance
- Sales Associate at Gander Mountain
- Café Manager at Café eCig
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Oil Change
As a Elevator installer and repairer I install, fix, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and other lifts.
As an Elevator installer and repairer I typically do the following:
• Read blueprints to determine the equipment needed for installation or repair
• Install or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
• Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems
• Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
• Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
• Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms, and safety controls
• Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications
• Comply with safety regulations and building codes
• Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks And as a Elevator installer and repairer I also test on the daily the following specific qualities: Detail oriented; Elevator installers must keep accurate records of their service schedules. These records are used to schedule future maintenance, which often helps reduce breakdowns. Mechanical skills; Elevator installers use a variety of power tools and handtools to install and repair lifts. Escalators, for example, run on tracks that must be installed using wrenches and screwdrivers. Physical stamina; Elevators installers must be able to perform strenuous work for long periods. Physical strength; Elevator installers often lift heavy equipment and parts, including escalator steps, conduit, and metal tracks. Some apprentices must be able to lift 100 pounds to participate in a program.
• Troubleshooting skills; Elevator installers and repairers must be able to diagnose and repair problems. When an escalator stops moving, for example, mechanics determine why it stopped and make the necessary repairs.
- Elevator installation technician at HomeLift
- Rail Prossesor at WWL LOGISTICS
- Guest Service Coordinator at Townepark
- Lawn Care Worker at self employed
at this Job
Admitted to Federal Court in Texas for the Western District, 2008
• Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court, 2010
• Social Worker for Iowa Welfare Department, implemented (AFDC) and Food Stamp Program. Communication/Public Relation Skills
• Strong communication and speaking skills developed as radio announcer in the States and overseas.
• Established Great Falls Mediation Service.
• Actively campaigned for Justice of the Peace: developed advertising and promotions, attended public forums, addressed pertinent issues, campaigned door-to-door.
• Instructed various courses including family law segment in legal secretarial course, in addition to Estates & Trusts course at May Technical College, Great Falls.
• Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing Spanish and French; some Japanese. Also skilled in typing, word processing, and short-hand. Technical / Computer Skills
• Gained technical skills through various positions and training programs, including: grain analyst at a farm elevator, installer of underground electrical cables, invoice storeman, and military enlistment encompassing duties as teletype operator and reconnaissance patrol leader.
• Computer-literate utilizing IBM PC, Windows 2000 & XP, WordPerfect 9.0 and Microsoft Works.
• Knowledgeable in the Internet; have created, designed and maintained numerous web pages. Personal Attributes
• Organized B Efficient B Decisive
• Dependable B Resourceful B Professional
- at Montana Supreme Court
- Justice of the Peace at Peace for Cascade County
13 years at this Job
- - criminal justice
- - business law
- - Spanish
- - Paralegal Studies
- - Teaching Adults to Read
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology/Social Work
installed custom cabinet and wood work received work order, assembled tools and materials installed, inspected, repaired wood work, ensured customer satisfaction
- cabinet installer at Granite transformation
- elevator installer at
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
Installed insulation, attic and crawlspace cleanup, air-duct installation
- INSULATION INSTALLER at ATTICARE
- ELEVATOR INSTALLER at WARREN HILL CONSTRUCTION
- FRAMER at TRITON CONSTRUCTION
2 months at this Job