• Studied blueprints to determine layout of wiring to determine and locate malfunction in brakes, motor, switches and signal and control systems.
• Installed safety and control devices, cables, drives, rails, motors and elevator cars defective unit and repairs ore replaces parts, such as locks, gears, cables, and electric wiring.
• Completed service reports to verify conformance to prescribed standards.
• Inspected wiring connections, control panel hookups, door installation and alignment and clearance of car hoist way.
• Lubricated bearings and other parts to minimize friction.
• Operated elevator to determine power demand and tested power consumption to detect overload factors.
• Adjusted safety controls, counter weights, and mechanism of doors.
• Basic elevator maintenance and repair, including cleaning shafts and pits, changing light bulbs in car stations and floor indicators.
- Elevator Installer and Maintenance at Uplift Elevator
- Mechanic at Green Plumbing & Heating
5 years at this Job
Installs elevators, in both residential and commercial applications. Uses skills in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical (high and low voltage systems), as well as welding and carpentry.
- Elevator Installer at Morning Star Elevator
- Self Employed at Phoenix Farm and Fab LLC
- Fabricator/Welder at MODS International
- Fabricator/Welder at Custom Fab and Finishing
11 months at this Job
- - Renewable Energy
Install elevators in a residential building (house, town house, mansion, small lift for medical reasons) up to 5 stories high with a crew of 1 or 2 other installers or trainees within a set amount of time
- Elevator Installer at Residential elevators llc
- mason at clean sweep chimney and stove
- Mason at Reintjes
- Painter at peacock painting
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Elevator installer repair handicap lifts
- AmeriGlide at Elevator
- Sub-Contractor remodelation at Kichen men
- General Construction Worker at Moffett builders
9 months at this Job
- Certified - Technically construction electrical solar panels installation osha Autocad
- Elevator installer at American elevator
- Adams outdoor billiboard at Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Warehouse Worker at Rite Aid
- Elevator Mechanic at REI
1 year, 2 months at this Job
As a Elevator installer and repairer I install, fix, and maintain elevators, escalators, moving walkways, and other lifts. Duties:
As an Elevator installer and repairer I typically do the following:
• Read blueprints to determine the equipment needed for installation or repair
• Install or repair elevator doors, cables, motors, and control systems
• Locate malfunctions in brakes, motors, switches, and control systems
• Connect electrical wiring to control panels and electric motors
• Use test equipment, such as ammeters and voltmeters, to diagnose problems
• Adjust counterweights, door mechanisms, and safety controls
• Test newly installed equipment to ensure that it meets specifications
• Comply with safety regulations and building codes
• Keep service records of all maintenance and repair tasks And as a Elevator installer and repairer I also test on the daily the following specific qualities: Heights; As an elevator installer, we continuously worked, lifted heavy equipment, and diagnosed problems in a shaft way as high as 6 stories. Fall safety equipment knowledge; As an elevator installer, we kept up-to-date and used all current safety fall equipment procedures Detail oriented; Elevator installers must keep accurate records of their service schedules. These records are used to schedule future maintenance, which often helps reduce breakdowns. Mechanical skills; Elevator installers use a variety of power tools and handtools to install and repair lifts. Escalators, for example, run on tracks that must be installed using wrenches and screwdrivers. Physical stamina; Elevators installers must be able to perform strenuous work for long periods. Physical strength; Elevator installers often lift heavy equipment and parts, including escalator steps, conduit, and metal tracks. Some apprentices must be able to lift 100 pounds to participate in a program.
• Troubleshooting skills; Elevator installers and repairers must be able to diagnose and repair problems. When an escalator stops moving, for example, mechanics determine why it stopped and make the necessary repairs.
- Elevator installation technician at HomeLift
- Rail Prossesor at WWL LOGISTICS
- Guest Service Coordinator at Townepark
- Lawn Care Worker at self employed
at this Job
I install and maintain different stairlifts and elevators into residential and commercial settings
- Stairlift and elevator installer/maintainer at MedMart
- 25U at Ohio Army National Guard
- Assistant Home Remodeler at Rumpke Restoration
- Apprentice Electrician at Ohio Army National Guard
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Some college/ 1 year of technical school - Electrical work
• Specialize in commercial cargo and passenger elevator installation, troubleshooting, and repair
• Install, troubleshoot, and repair electrical circuits and machinery
• Read electrical blueprints and control diagrams
• Able to install wiring for circuit boxes, connecting cables, and running wires through the walls
• Basic computer knowledge such as word documents and excel
- Technical Supervisor/Electrician/Elevator Installer at DLC Electro Mechanical Engineering- Cebu
- Elevator Installer/Serviceman at Ma'Ohn Technical Services-Cebu Philippines
- Stocker/T-Shirt Printing Helper at Gaw Department Store-Cebu Philippines
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Computer Technology - Computer Technology
- Elevator Mechanic/foreman at Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- Elevator Mechanic at Otis Elevator
- Elevator apprentice at Otis Elevator
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
New Installation , Modernisation and repairs of elavators. Provide training in the constriction feild.
- Senior Installation and Modernisation Mechanic at Nueces Elevator
- Elevator Technician New instalation and Modernisation at Oracle Elevator Company
- Assistant Elevator Wiring Mechanic at Nueces Elevators
- Elevator Installer Mechanic at Rotavele Elevator
10 months at this Job
- High school - Science