• Performed duties as an eligibility worker
• Used multiple software applications to perform daily task
• Transferred and corrected data using various operations
- Eligibility Worker at Forsyth County Department of Social Services
- CA (Volunteer) at YWCA
- Technical Software Writer at Southern Software Inc
1 month at this Job
- High school
2100 Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22204 United States
05/2016 - Present
Hours per week: 40
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Determining eligibility for Virginia Child Care Subsidy Service Program and conducting face-to-face intake interviews according to Federal, State and Local guidelines.
• Explaining Virginia Child Care Subsidy Service Program eligibility guidelines, application and appeal procedures to program applicants, authorized representatives, advocates, human service clinicians and providers, and the general public.
• Gathering and analyzing information collected from automated databases such as, Social Security Administration-State Verification & Exchange System, Virginia Employment Commission, The Work Number, Virginia Department of Social Services-Division of Child Support Enforcement Interface and Virginia Immunization Information System.
• Interpreting and applying complex program guidelines to ensure accurate and timely processing of applications and annual case reviews.
• Entering collected data and client information into the Virginia Case Management System to open and maintain electronic case records.
• Collaborating with human service, education professionals and community agencies to coordinate wrap around services for clients.
• Securing the purchase of child care services for eligible clients and submitting the purchase of service order authorizing child care services.
• Re-evaluating client's eligibility and need for child care services, annually.
• Maintaining compliance with administrative requirements outlined in program guidelines.
• Representing the Child Care Subsidy Unit at community meetings regarding the Arlington County Child Care Initiative.
• Child Care Subsidy Service Program case sampling approval accuracy rating of 93%.
• Child Care Subsidy Service Program application processing accuracy rating of 98%.
• Child Care Subsidy Service Program re-determination processing accuracy rating of 98%.
• Overall timeliness rating of 98%.
• FFY 2017 Child Care Subsidy Program Payment Accuracy Review compliance rating of 100%
- Eligibility Worker at Arlington County Department of Human Services
- Family Investment Specialist II at Maryland Department of Human Resources-Charles County Department of Social Services
- Family Investment Specialist I at Maryland Department of Human Resources-Baltimore County Department of Social Services
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Sociology
Customer Call Service Center
807 Brier Ct Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92415
Eligibility Worker III
• Interview applicants for, and recipients of, one or more aid categories to assist them in the completion and clarification of the prescribed application and declaration forms upon which eligibility decisions are based
• Conduct such interviews over the telephone or via other electronic devices as well as in a Transitional Assistance Department office, private homes, hospitals, nursing homes or other locations outside of the department office.
• Elicit pertinent information concerning such items as income, employment, other resources, and financial obligations from applicants and recipients.
• Review applications and declarations for completeness and consistency; participate in error identification, analysis, prevention and corrective action.
• Assist applicants and recipients to obtain additional information and resolve discrepancies in the applications and declarations by investigation via telephone, correspondence or in person.
• Determine eligibility in accordance with a variety of State, Federal and County procedures; for the authorization of Cash, Medi-Cal or Food Stamp assistance.
• Record information for case records; interpret program regulations and other pertinent material to applicants, recipients and the general public.
• Compute amount of grant or the amount of liability authorized and perform other similar required computations.
• Refer all applicants and recipients who appear to need social services to designated social work staff members after completing the appropriate referral form.
• Participate in problem-solving processes.
• Provide vacation and temporary relief as required. My primary assignment within the Resource Unit is completing full case audits to ensure the correct issuance of benefits. Keeping statistical data on error trends to assist with corrective action procedures and plans created. Create On The Job trainings and presentations which are conducted within a class room setting. I am available remotely to provide direct telephonic or electronic assistance with extensive trouble shooting required for cases to interpretation with the procedures and policies. Experience
- Eligibility Worker III at County of San Bernardino
- Eligibility Worker II at County of San Bernardino
- Customer Service Receptionist Call Center at Kaiser Permanente Hospital
- Eligibility Technician II at County of Riverside, Department of Public Social Services
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
-The employees on my end that are supervised is a temporary position. Upon which our regular supervisor has made a list of her staff that rotates daily/monthly and gives our supervisors staff a particular day to supervisor the whole unit just incase our supervisor is out for the day or leaves early for the day. -my daily job functions are to utilize automated systems to determine eligibility for grants and public assistance programs such as cash aid or CalFresh. Through interactive interviewing and fact gathering. -As an Eligibility Worker 2 elicit and review financial information, interpret and explain program regulations, determine initial and continuing eligibility for public assistance, and make appropriate referrals to community resources. -I have experience working in a setting where financial, family, or personal information is elicited from the public through phone or in-person contacts for the delivery of a program or a service. -I possess excellent interpersonal, customer service, time management and computer skills. -I also managed my own caseload of up to 14 people at one given time. The program was general relief upon which I dealt with customers that were either blind, mentally unstable or had some type of illness. I helped them with filling out there paperwork, recertifying there benefits and i made the monthly determination about there befits. Computer Usage Reading and Applying Social Services Policies Interviewing Numerical Computations Interpersonal Skills and Personal Effectiveness
- Eligibility Worker 2 at Transitional Assistance Department
- FC Associate 1 at Amazon warehouse
- warehouse worker at SMX staffing/ Amazon Warehouse
- Customer Service Representative at circle k/ valero
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - criminal justice
Human Services Agency, County of Ventura, California. Eligibility Worker Determined eligibility for multiple public assistance and human services programs in accordance with local, state and federal requirements. Conducted interviews with the applicant and family members to obtain financial, employment and personal demographic information. Explained services, benefits, program requirements and government procedures. Processed applications, forms, and reports and entered case information into automated systems, and maintained electronic case files. Determined the need for additional services and provided appropriate referrals and follow-up. Westminster Canterbury Retirement Facility. Social Worker Collaborated with health care professionals, assisted residents and their families of the nursing home, conducted admission interviews and coordinated discharge planning. Facilitated interdisciplinary team family meetings. City of Chesapeake, Department of Human Services. Social Worker Assisted ex-offenders and individuals experiencing homelessness. Participated in regional committees to end homelessness. Maintained accurate records and prepared reports. Conducted interviews with individuals and families to assess their needs. Researched and referred clients to community resources. Helped clients obtain federal, state, and city assistance and aid. Responded to clients in crisis situations. City of Norfolk, Criminal Justice Services. Pretrial Officer Conducted investigations, researched the criminal and social backgrounds of defendants charged with misdemeanors and felonies, and interviewed defendants and their families. Compiled information gathered to prepare reports and make release recommendations to the court. Represented the probation and pretrial services office at court proceedings. Supervised defendants on pretrial release to ensure public safety and compliance with release conditions. Investigated alleged violations of release and reported findings to the court. City of Virginia Beach, Child Protective Services. Child Protective Services Investigator Investigated allegations of child abuse or neglect and provided protection for abused, neglected, abandoned, and at risk children and their families. Supported and assisted these clients with safety, personal, family, social, health, and economic needs. Empowered the client/family to attain their highest level of self sufficiency. Volunteer, City of Norfolk Animal Shelter Animal Control Officer, City of Norfolk Veterinarian Assistant, Pet Care Animal Hospital
- Eligibility Worker at Human Services Agency, County of Ventura
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
- 8/2016 - 10/2016
➢ Provided customer service to an diverse clientele, issuing them re-certification forms, Personal Declaration, Add Family Member Application, Change of Household Income,
➢ Ensured all application forms are signed and dated, accurate and up to date.
➢ Received all return documents for the Eligibility Worker 11
➢ Responsible for collecting rent, opening and closing work orders for repairs in the tenants unit, and answering phones Explains eligibility programs, qualification standards, policy and procedure to clients and family members.
➢ Investigated and resolved section 8 client questions and concerns regarding personal declarations forms,
➢ Help scheduled appointments for Housing Inspection
- Eligibility Worker 1 at San Francisco Housing Authority
- Human Resources Assistant - (San Francisco Housing Authority - Temporary) at Roth Staffing
- Senior Clerk - Administrative Assistant - (Temporary) at City & County of San Francisco (SFO-Airport)
- Recruiting Assistant - Internship at University of California, San Francisco
2 months at this Job
- Associate - Certificate Microcomputer Accounting
Determine eligibility for government assistance. Maintain case load. Data entry, case opening clerk, lead worker, customer service, receptionist.
- Eligibility Worker II at Department of public social service
29 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
· Perform phone and face-to-face interviews to gather eligibility data and determine need for public assistance programs and services · analyze financial and eligibility data to identify new or continuing eligibility for multiple aid programs · enter and retrieve numerical and narrative computer data · read and translate computer printouts and data on computer screens
- Eligibility Worker at Calaveras Health and Human Services
- Administrative assistant at Diane's Licensed Daycare
- Office Technician at Belair
- Assistant Manager at Fashion Bug
7 months at this Job
- Some college
- Some college
Determined eligibility for applicants and recipients for Temporary Assistance, Medicaid, and SNAP benefits.
- Eligibility Worker at Albany County Social Services
- Surgical/Medical Secretary at Community Care Physicians, PC
- Eligibility Worker at Albany County Social Services
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Individual Studies
Review and determine eligibility applications to ensure that they are complete.
- Eligibility Worker at University of New Orleans
- Inspector at Hyundai Glovis America
- Safety Attendant at Turner Industries
- Construction Administration at Hall Builders
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering Technology Program
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronics Technology