Wayne, PA 04/2008-Present Multi-media corporate learning and employee training products for companies of all sizes Email Marketing Manager
• Oversee email marketing and managing strategy execution to deliver 55-70 million emails per month to generate leads and interest for Web Based Conferences, Ancillary Training Products, Leadership and Training Webinars, and LMS Programs
• Average 1.5 million in Audio Conference and Ancillary Product web sales for the last 5 years
• Identify and structure List Segments to target specific and various clientele
• Manage procurement of Email lists, supplier selection, negotiations and contracting, supplier relationship management, and supplier performance monitoring
• Leverage relationships with a variety of Email Service Providers to develop cost effective strategies for Email delivery
• Monitor and report Email marketing results to Senior Management. Reporting responsibilities included Key Performance Indicators such as Volume, Return on Investment, Supplier list performance, Revenue and a variety of ad hoc reports as needed
• Open and click rates on email delivery average 16-18% daily, national average is 14%
• Responsible for developing process and monitoring compliance, CAN-SPAM, to avoid "Blacklisting" by Spam monitoring companies such as Barracuda, SpamCom, and SpamHaus. Avoidance of Blacklisting has enable delivery, open and click rates to remain above standard
- Email Marketing Manager at BUSINESS 21 PUBLISHING/RAPID LEARNING INSTITUTE
- CLOSER / FUNDER at BEAR STEARNS RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- FUNDER at OPTION ONE MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- RECORDS RETENTION OFFICER at COUNTY OF DELAWARE
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - ACCOUNTING
Design and strategy of email marketing campaigns. Direct the daily operations of the Digital Marketing team (analytics, paid performance, partner marketing) implementing a full spectrum of web, social media and creative digital marketing strategies to support VP, Revenue, VP, Content and our partners. Continuous design and execution of digital marketing strategies that grow customer acquisition and retention on approved campaign objectives and budget including driving social engagement and website traffic including B2B sponsor partnerships, email capture and all paid search, define target audiences and grow our contact list , display advertising and related promotional initiatives. Manage the marketing budget and daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, expenses and other performance metrics. Creation of advanced platform solutions - project scope, specification documentation, and campaign program development, establish test planning, QA, program launch, and post deployment analysis. Develop and execute email, push, and site marketing strategies and communications via lifecycle, transactional/triggered, and promotional campaigns.
• knowledge in SEO, SEM Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Web Analytics, Social Media, advance knowledge of HTML/CSS languages, responsive design, personalization, ISP and email environments, database management, and SQL (basic).
• Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools of email service provider integration, front-end integration, and CRM integration with the internal IT department, third-party e-commerce providers, and email service providers.
• Consistently improve the performance of email marketing and enhance opportunities to maximize ROI. Administered $8M budget campaigns, evaluate open rate, click-through-rate and conversion rate of commercial email as well as revenue growth driven by email marketing.
• Comply with industry rules and regulations governing commercial email communication. (CAN-SPAM).
• Supervise the Traffic Manager, Creative Services and Web Services teams through project development and performance management for maximum team effectiveness.
• Oversee the execution of marketing strategies to drive new customer acquisition and retention for our e-commerce brand. Manage implementation and day-to-day management of CRM database.
• Increase customer retention and conversion rates through best in class email program, personalization, and advanced omni-channel CRM strategy. Develop strategies by banner as well as intricate executional process.
- Sr. Email Marketing Manager at VIKING CRUISES
- Sr. Creative Project Management [Contract] at PROVE.IT
- Sr. Email Marketing Specialist at GUITAR CENTER SUPPORT CENTER
- Director of Email Marketing and Ecommerce at CARLISLE TRAVEL
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Manage a team of 15 email marketing strategists, overseeing daily email campaigns for 30+ niche email lists Monitor and track campaign performance weekly using email management software Create monthly editorial plans and advise on content strategy Collaborate with other departments on a cohesive digital content strategy that drives website traffic and generates revenue Lead weekly team meetings to share industry trends and ensure best practices are maintained Research email marketing industry trends to maintain up-to-date knowledge base Collaborate with IT department on mobile-friendly email templates, HTML troubleshooting, and campaign reporting functions Assist in hiring and training new staff
- Email Marketing Manager at Prime Publishing LLC
- Managing Editor at Prime Publishing LLC
- Digital Content Editor at Prime Publishing LLC
- Field Producer at Towers Productions, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism
- - French
• Develop email marketing strategies, gather program requirements, create, document and launch campaigns for various consumer and partner accounts.
• Engage with cross functional team to define usability requirements and product based messaging for partners.
• Work with strategic partner account to maximize revenue potential.
• Responsible for developing and managing the marketing plan for each account as well as tracking/reporting the success of programs.
• Responsible for revenue and customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
• Planning/execution of acquisition programs across all channels to increase renewals, LTV and NPS.
• Design, implement and analyze various customer touch points to extract meaningful data with a view to building actionable plans to improve customer acquisition and product engagements.
• Constantly explore new ways to optimize the lifecycle journey across all touch points.
• Coordination, scheduling, execution, reporting of marketing projects.
• Create/maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact.
• Collaborate with content/copywriters, creative agencies, web designers, etc.
- Email Marketing Manager at McAfee
- Digital Marketing Manager at Tuesday Morning
- Email Marketing Production Manager - Contract at AT&T
- Email Marketing Manager - Contract at Omni Hotels and Resorts
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications/Public Relations
-Manage entire email marketing department & promotional calendar including social media posts, email campaigns, automation, daily broadcasts, webinars, etc. -Work directly with the CEO on marketing strategies, monthly KPIs, management reporting, daily promotions, & special projects -Write all of the copy for the daily e-mail blasts that go to over 122,000 recipients and manage the reporting -Create clickfunnels, e-mail sequences, and landing pages for digital product sales -Manage event & sales teams during live events that we host with over 100s of attendees -Speak with high-level clientele to teach them various marketing strategies for their businesses
-Manage entire email marketing department & promotional calendar including social media posts, email campaigns, automation, daily broadcasts, webinars, etc.
-Work directly with the CEO on marketing strategies, monthly KPIs, management reporting, daily promotions, & special projects
-Write all of the copy for the daily e-mail blasts that go to over 122,000 recipients and manage the reporting
-Create clickfunnels, e-mail sequences, and landing pages for digital product sales
-Manage event & sales teams during live events that we host with over 100s of attendees
-Speak with high-level clientele to teach them various marketing strategies for their businesses
- Email Marketing Manager/Copywriter at AccountingTax.com
- Marketing & Promotions Administrator at J.M. Field Marketing
- Marketing Sales Specialist at Soleil Marketing
- Account Coordinator at Brandlink Communications
10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Merchandising & Product Development
- Manage entire email process from fruition of ideas to deployment and create, maintain, and present various analyses and reports that analyze the overall effectiveness of the email marketing channel as it pertains to company-wide and team goals - Work closely with fashion, design, product, copy, tech, and merchandising to ensure all types of marketing emails are optimized to their full potential to drive maximum revenue and engagement - Strategize testing plan and set up, monitor, and report results on A/B tests through the email channel including creative, copy, timing, segmentation, personalization, inclusion of promotions, etc. - Owned the mobile first strategy for email marketing: designed testing plan, reported lift in results, and lead the process of converting all mass, targeted, and triggered emails to mobile first designs - Was promoted from Email Marketing Analyst to Associate Manger after one year of employment
- Email Marketing Manager at Rent the Runway
- Email Marketing Coordinator/Analyst at Brady Corporation
- Email Marketer at TicketNetwork, LLC
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
• Leading a team that builds a data-driven email program that drives engagement and e-commerce revenue.
• Effectively communicate to a broad customer base through content-driven digital marketing and relevant, targeted communications.
• Responsible for aggressive revenue and mailing list growth for 10+ premium and luxury wine brands.
- Email Marketing Manager at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
- Digital Marketing Manager at Ste. Michelle Wine Estates
- Associate Manager, Direct Marketing at Constellation Brands
- Wine Clubs Manager & Marketing Support at Boisset Family Estates
5 months at this Job
- BS - Agricultural Business Marketing
• Works with a wide range of clients across multiple active industries on email marketing strategy and execution
• Codes HTML in IBM Silverpop, Mailchimp and Klaviyo to program emails on a daily basis
• Uses dynamic code to version emails based on specific audience segmentation strategy
• Manages Email Marketing Specialists and their integration to the brands and clients
• Runs weekly client meetings to discuss audience segmentation, strategy and calendar planning
• Uses Adobe PhotoShop and Wordpress for media editing and generation
• Creates content and imagery for promotional emails across multiple industries including snowboarding, sports performance recovery lotion, skincare, beauty products and the ski resort industry
• Works with social media managers to ensure consistency and messaging across all platforms
• Edits ad copy and content from clients and internal teams
• Provides recommendations to clients on industry best practices to ensure optimal results
• Provides weekly/monthly/yearly reports and reviews to identify strengths and opportunities specific to each client
• Uses Adobe DreamWeaver to properly code HTML and create UTM tracking capabilities
• Attends and contributes to Quarterly Business Review meetings on site with clients
• Attends conferences and webinars to further education in the email marketing field
- 85SIXTY Email Marketing Manager at IBM Silverpop
- Reach Yoga, Yoga Instructor at Elite Yoga
- Yoga Instructor at Elite Yoga
- Lululemon athletica, educator at La Jolla community
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Relations
Nine West Group Holding known as Jones Group New York previously, has at present three brands under its umbrella Nine West Group, Easy Spirit and Jones New York. I work on the shared services team and am responsible for email marketing for all the three brands (five till recent past).
• Work cross-functionally with Ecommerce, Merchandising, Creative, Marketing and CRM teams to execute business objectives for all the brands. Manage and execute email trigger program for all the brands.
• Manage email project workflow - develop schedules, manage team to deadlines, work with merchants to optimize landing pages, test campaigns, report on campaign performance
• Manage all budget line items related to email marketing. Ensure that programs are delivered within budget. Recommend budget shifts where appropriate to maximize efficiency, revenue opportunity and profitability.
• Provide reporting and insights on email program- developed a new reporting format to better suit business requirements.
• Work closely with the advertising team in finalizing the email content and build and maintain the email calendar
• Develop a robust testing program to optimize engagement and revenue employing a rigorous test, measure and iterate approach to drive continuous improvement. Actively test and analyze subject lines, email creative and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
• Work on projects to improve customer capture rate hence the email list. (Gated site, Offer testing on website pop up, cross brand list acquisition, sweepstakes.)
• Managed, trained and developed a team of two to execute the email programs.
• Work in evaluating potential ESP, through RFP and scenario building. Key organizational relationships
• CRM, Email Service Provider, Online Site Marketing, Creative, Copy, Promotional Marketing Team, Production, IT
- Email Marketing Manager at Nine West Group
- Email Marketing Specialist at Burlington Coat Factory
- Marketing Assistant-Email at HighLife Inc
- Sales, Marketing at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Management
In August 2018, when the current email manager was promoted to a different position, I was asked to take over the email program. Whilst a new title was not provided, I was given the opportunity to lead the email program. Tactics: Results: Other responsibilities:
In August 2018, when the current email manager was promoted to a different position, I was asked to take over the email program. Whilst a new title was not provided, I was given the opportunity to lead the email program.
- Content Project Manager (acting Email Marketing Manager) at Alen Corporation
- Marketing Manager at Winning Fotos (Lineage Media and Solutions)
- Marketing Consultant and Founder at The Tested Company
- Sales Administrator at Faithlife Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Applied Sciences - Psychology