Lead Generation Company. We specialize in the delivery of prospects who are interested in your product or service.
• Customer acquisition for continuity programs.
• Utilize Google Analytics to to gather key marketing metrics.
• Develop email marketing campaigns which historically had an average ROI of 350%
• Manage direct mail campaigns to deliver performance based leads and full set sales appointments through various channels such as telephone and more.
• Launched Prestige Benefit Solutions campaign, which generated an average of $6,000 in daily sales for related services.
• Experience with cloud contact centers
• Live Transfers, Call Center Administration, Cold Calling
- Email/Marketing Manager at Precision Marketing LLC
- Marketing Manager at Procure Media LLC
- Sales Associate at Eastern Oregon University Book Store
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Tilly's World of Jeans and Tops
4 years at this Job
- None - Computer Science
- AAS - Business Administration & Communications
- High School Diploma
- formerly an Email Product Manager * Serve as the company subject matter expert for email, delivery, data hygiene, and mobile. * Responsible for the management of sending over 130,000,000 million emails a year. * Manage the relationship between QualityHealth and our self-service Email and Mobile Platform Provider Sales Force Marketing Cloud (previously Epsilon). * Manage the relationship between QualityHealth and our self-service Delivery Tool Return Path and Mailbox Monitor * Manage the relationship between QualityHealth and our data hygiene vendor Fresh Address (previously Brite Verify). * Responsible for contracts and contract negotiations of all of the above vendors: Sales Force Marketing Cloud, Return Path, Fresh Address * Responsible for the Migration of QH from ESP to another ESP, reviewal of replies to RFP's, vendor demos, training, evaluations, for qna of process and assets migrated, process optimization, IP warm ups, and rollout of products and campaigns * Defined, established, instituted: spam laws and best practices, based on industry standard and campaign/product performance. * Defined, established, instituted: data segmentation, business rules, message caps, frequency, data hygiene. * Defined, established, instituted: IP strategy, sending domains, from address, reply to, unsub management. * Defined, established, instituted: production processes and workflows for internal: 12 newsletters, including a rewards newsletter, and external products, new business offers and various and numerous types of client programs. * Defined, established, instituted: email and delivery reporting and worked with vendors and data to produce such, regularly pulled and surfaced the metrics to the broader team * Managed/project managed all things and everything related to email operations: production, troubleshooting, reporting, analytics * Responsible for campaign optimization: opt ins, subject lines, target, segmentation and product optimization: strategy, content, data, and reporting processes and responsible for platform recommendation and platform feature recommendation * Worked with broader team to on various projects: updating creatives to responsive design, onboarding and welcome series, boosting active subscriber initiatives, dynamic modular templates, multi message and multi product journeys, and predictive intelligence initiatives * Conducted regular audits of: delivery, unsub processes, process and workflow, reporting * Cross functionally collaborate with Sales, Account Management, Performance Delivery Managers, Operations, Content, Developers, Creative, Data, Tech, Analytics to innovate and elevate our communication to best in class * Worked with the broader team and vendors to implement and evolve SMS/text programs
- Email Marketing Manager at ShareCare (formerly QualityHealth)
- Email Program Manager at Incisive Media (formerly ALM, American Lawyer Media)
- Account Manager at ePostDirect, A division of InfoUSA
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
• Drove the concept, development and execution of all email marketing campaigns
• Oversee entire email marketing program for entire lead generation insurance marketing agency
• Work cross functionally with marketing team to develop new customer segmentation and contact strategies
• Analyze and present email KPI results to leadership team on a weekly basis
• Manage subscriber database including creating, updating and suppressing lists
• Implement strategic A/B testing program (content, subject lines, cta color, etc.), report on results daily
• Negotiate new contracts with ESP (Marketing Cloud/Exact Target)
• Reconfigure segments within ESP to target only engaged customers to improve deliverability and list health
• Set up segmented auto responder campaigns to optimize open/click thru rates
- Email Marketing Manager at Apollo Interactive
- Email Marketing Specialist at GUESS? Inc
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Futuredontics
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications
As a part of the marketing team at Strava (a training app and social platform for the global athlete community) planned, built, tested, and analyzed all email marketing communication for over 10MM active users in 16 countries. Over a period of 8 moths increased the percentage of email engaged users by 18%, optimized existing and created new trigger campaings growing the number of monthly active users (MAU) in the app.
• Set up the new email project process including A/B and multi-variate testing methodologies, localization in 14 languages, as well as success metrics benchmark and tracking.
• Worked with the design team to completely re-design and recode email templates for 2.0 brand site launch, following mobile-first design framework.
• Developed email calendar and led weekly email planning meetings to support Marketing and Engineering efforts. Advised on the communication cadence and best email practices in US and internationally.
• Created a new Onboarding Experience as a series of triggered email and in-app communications for new app users integrating dynamic content and deep-linking into the app improving the experience.
• Launched the monthly newsletter personalized by sport type, behaviour, and preferences
• Led data integration and API set up efforts from engineering to make more innovative trigger campaings possible such as: Monthly Run/Cycle report, Uploadaversary, Lapsed User Reactivation, Parkrun, and Kudos.
- Email Marketing Manager at Strava
- LIFECYCLE EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER at Snapfish
- EMAIL MARKETING CONSULTANT at Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- MARKETING PROJECT MANAGER at Smart Insurance Company
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS MARKETING
• Assisted with the development and management of overall email marketing strategy ◦ Scheduled and updated campaigns in email marketing calendar ◦ Internally coordinated campaigns with the Rewards, Content, and creative departments ◦ Built and updated emails in ExactTarget with provided assets/relevant and geo-targeted content, and QA'ed test sends with stakeholders ◦ Partnered with Precision Dialogue to approve counts/deployment details, resolve any issues, conduct A/B tests, and coordinate special projects (email template refresh, geo-targeted content, migration to Responsys) ◦ Pulled metrics and reports and provided recommendations and insights for future campaigns/email strategy around retention, engagement, and reactivation ◦ Managed execution of quarterly promotions like giveaways, bonus points, and the Green Schools Program campaign ◦ Managed content production and go-live/expiration dates for enterprise-wide, curbside community, and sponsored campaigns ◦ Tracked campaign schedules for specific curbside community and sponsored campaigns; ensured planned communications deploy in planned channels on schedule
- Email Marketing Manager at Recyclebank
- One Twine E-Commerce Manager at Recyclebank
- Sample/Stock Receiving Associate at La Garçonne
- Data Entry Specialist at New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate in Environmental Biology - hiatus
- Bachelor's in Asian & Middle Eastern Cultures - Environmental Science
- Bachelor's in Environmental Science - Environmental Biology
Manage and execute email marketing programs from beginning to end,
including strategic development, planning, targeting, setup, testing, execution,
reporting, and optimization.
• Understand and develop segmentation strategies and use data queries to filter and target appropriate segments.
• Always current with email marketing best practices, CAN-SPAM compliancy and deliverability.
• Provide assistance with HTML editing.
• Execute email programs to acquire and retain customers.
• Build a solid understanding of client's business and industry and how key strategic issues impact client/ agency objectives.
• Develop test plans, analyze performance, and deliver results with actionable insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Email Marketing Manager at Site Impact
- District Marketing Leader at FMI
- Education Advisor Marketing Program at Kaplan University
- Advertising Sales Executive at East Bay Newspapers
2 years at this Job
- Master's degree - Higher Education/Higher Education Administration
- Bachelor's in Business and Marketing - Business and Marketing
o Responsible for managing and executing complex prospect nurture initiatives (Product 'free trial' nurture, rejected lead nurture, net new prospects nurture, etc.) o Deliver a best-in-class email experience to prospects through data-driven improvements in email design, frequency and cadence o Monitor and educate global Marketing team on Email Compliance laws and regulations o Responsible for all outbound email efforts, for 5 lines of business, translated into 8 languages throughout North America, Asia Pacific, EMEA, and Latin America. o Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant, Certifed Eloqua Master, Member of Pardot's Customer Advisory Committee, and participant of various Pardot beta programs
- Senior Email Marketing Manager at Intralinks
- Email Marketing Manager at Intralinks
- at Recipient of 3 Intralinks
- Channel Marketing Assistant at John Wiley & Sons
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology and Communication
- Manage entire email process from fruition of ideas to deployment and create, maintain, and present various analyses and reports that analyze the overall effectiveness of the email marketing channel as it pertains to company-wide and team goals - Work closely with fashion, design, product, copy, tech, and merchandising to ensure all types of marketing emails are optimized to their full potential to drive maximum revenue and engagement - Strategize testing plan and set up, monitor, and report results on A/B tests through the email channel including creative, copy, timing, segmentation, personalization, inclusion of promotions, etc. - Owned the mobile first strategy for email marketing: designed testing plan, reported lift in results, and lead the process of converting all mass, targeted, and triggered emails to mobile first designs - Was promoted from Email Marketing Analyst to Associate Manger after one year of employment
- Email Marketing Manager at Rent the Runway
- Email Marketing Coordinator/Analyst at Brady Corporation
- Email Marketer at TicketNetwork, LLC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
I was responsible for product selection, design, coding, contact management, and analytics for email marketing. I scheduled and sent an average of 30 emails per month to various select contact groups.I built and maintained an extensive spreadsheet to track and evaluate the results of the emails sent. I analyzed these results from statistics from Constant Contact and Google Analytics. I selected products based on timing, and pricing through web research of our competition. The value added from the email marketing efforts ranged from $200 to $300 thousand per year.
- Email Marketing Manager at PPL Motor Homes
- Website Product Manager at PPL Motor Homes
- Parts Customer Service at PPL Motor Homes
17 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management
• Managing the review, vetting and correction of HTML email creatives
• Onboarding new email marketing accounts including private domain setup and initial send
• Training clients on the use and operation of Oracle Bronto, an enterprise-level ESP
• Providing technical support for over 90 internal and external clients in multiple ESPs
• Assist Sales Director by providing authoritative technical expertise on sales calls
• Complete technical setup and creation of landing pages and lead funnels
• Manage technical projects utilizing resources from several different departments
• Create macro-level reports of a large email network to identify trends and detect problems
• Perform routine hygiene and maintenance tasks to keep email marketing accounts clean and performing at maximum efficiency
• Monitoring network and servers for errors, blacklists or downtime to respond immediately
• Overseeing an affiliate tracking system to manage various types of marketing campaigns
• Setup and maintenance of new CRM and ESP systems, both SAAS and self-hosted
• Development and use of API and webservices to connect leadflow
- Email Marketing Manager at Financial Media Corp
- Data Researcher at Wisechoice.com
- Licensed Building Contractor at Kicklighter Construction
- Customer Service Representative at ScholarshipExperts.com
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of the Arts