Assigned to client for temporary assignment as an Email Marketing Specialist; executed email marketing campaigns and assessed campaign performance.
• Built, proofed, revised and deployed email and Landing Pages utilizing Oracle Responsys and Adobe Experience Manager for 5 to 10 email campaigns a week.
• Completed quality assurance checks on email prior to launch & tracked campaigns in order to gather data for future sends.
• Ensured email marketing process followed industry best practices (ADA & CAN-SPAM laws).
- EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST, CONTRACTOR at CREATIVE CIRCLE, LLC
- SENIOR MARKETING DIRECTOR at TRIUMPH LEARNING, LLC
- MARKETING DIRECTOR/ASSOCIATE MARKETING DIRECTOR at TRIUMPH LEARNING, LLC
- MARKETING MANAGER at TRIUMPH LEARNING, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- Certificate in Digital Media Marketing
Managed strategy, development, and testing of Marketing journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud Increased conversion rate by 20% YOY Launched email pop up program which gathered over 1,000 email addresses over first three months Worked with sales and marketing to manage end to end Marketing projects Developed and managed email campaign calendar Provided direction to design and copywriter resources, based on email best practice Provided campaign analysis highlighting batch and automated programs
- Email Marketing Specialist at Hubert Company
- eCommerce Marketing Analyst at Axcess Financial
- Email Marketing Specialist at Axcess Financial
- Marketing Coordinator at Projetech Inc
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Marketing, Decision Science
• Create and send email campaigns to the Player's Club program at the casino
• Analyze weekly results and contribute to overall marketing plans
• Assisted in the transition to new email database system
• Design email templates for various marketing groups within Mohegan Sun
- Email Marketing Specialist at Mohegan Sun
- Managing Editor & Contributor at FilmInquiry.com
- Deductible Tracking Analyst at Chubb Specialty Insurance
- Production Coordinator at Entrepreneurs That SOAR
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Interactive Media
- Bachelor of Arts - English
• Setup Email Campaigns that sends up to 500k emails using custom segmentation, Triggers, and email list
• Setup and run A/B Testing
• Actively work with our Ad department to put advertising in our emails
• Actively work with other departments on edits and changes needed for current and past email campaigns
• Developed New Procedures to Improve the efficiency and rate at which we send emails
• Support other email marketing specialists with tasks, email creation, and email automation
• Utilized CSS, HTML, and Template creation
• Provide Accurate Reporting to Management or Stakeholders
• Utilized ZetaHub as an email Platform however familiar with Pardot
• Worked within deadlines as short as 4 hours and up to a month out FEBRUARY 2016 - CURRENT MARKETING PROFESSIONAL, MANTA
• Communicated with Clientele regarding Online Marketing including Social Media, Website, and Reputation
• Advise Small Business Owners with Updated Practices and Procedures that relate to SEO and SEM
• Supported Marketing Professionals with Business Practices that relate to SEO and SEM
• Developed New training methods and procedures to improve flexibility and efficiency of other Marketing Professionals
• Trained new and older employees with updated procedures and services
• Managed Facebook Ads Campaigns for Small Business Owners with budgets ranging from $50 to $200/mo
• Successfully managed over 50 Google Ads Campaigns for Small Business Owners with budgets ranging from $195 to $3000/mo
- EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST at Manta
- OFFICE TEAM MEMBER at STATE FARM
- OWNER, DEVELOPER, WRITER, EDITOR at SECONDHALFHEROES
- LEGAL ADVISOR INTERNSHIP at THE WILSON DAVIS FIRM, LLC
11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS IN POLITICAL SCIENCE - Scholars, and Law Scholars Program
• Research and identify student loan and financial content to feature in weekly, monthly, and other broadcast emails.
• Setup, configure, test, and launch broadcast emails and drip/automation campaigns within email system.
• Ensure emails are functioning as intended, and email system is working as intended.
• Write marketing copy for site-wide email opt-in units.
• Setup, configure, test, and launch opt-in units site-wide to get more email subscribers.
• Launch regular A/B tests for broadcast/campaign emails and email opt-ins to increase email subscribers, click-throughs, and revenue from email.
• Use statistical analysis and reports to track, measure, and analyze emails
• Work cross-functionally with Editorial/Content, Development, Design, Product, and other teams as needed.
- Email Marketing Specialist at LendingTree
- Email Automation Expert (Eloqua) at Cigna
- Email Marketing Automation Specialist at Pitney Bowes
- Email Marketing Specialist at NBC Golf Channel
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Implement and manage email marketing programs, including: segmentation, personalization/variable design, automation and analytics for a diverse portfolio of apparel brands Concept, design, program (HTML, workflow design) and manage lifecycle marketing efforts, including but not limited to reengagement, post-purchase, abandoned cart, lapsed-purchase and preference centers campaigns Develop reporting dashboards for camapaign-by-campaign content and design analysis - evaluating trends, A/B testing and applying personalization Responsible for Moveable Ink and Product Feed implementation. Rendering real-time, contextualized email content for our subscribers.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Delta App
- Email Deployment Specialist at Alchemy Worx
- Digital Content Manager at Kids II
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Collinson Media and Events
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certificate - Excel to MySQL: Analytic Techniques for Business Specialization
- Master of Arts - Advertising Design
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communication
Member of Email Marketing group for large corporate energy retail provider o Ensured HTML email rendered and functioned correctly across multiple email clients o Coordinated with email team on email development and deployment o Provided detailed analysis of email design, including best practices and industry trends o Collaborated with IT department as needed to deliver specific emails o Managed timelines of multiple email projects
- Email Marketing Specialist at NRG Energy
- Online Production Coordinator at Publishers Clearing House
- Print Production Coordinator at Langenscheidt Publishing Group
- Marketing Coordinator at Creative Image Advertising & Design, Inc
1 year at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing
Created email campaigns processes, guidelines, templates, and deliverability best practices.
● Created and managed all Puget Sound Energy transactional and marketing email campaigns.
● Migrated and configured email campaigns and settings into Sitecore Experience Platform.
- Email Marketing Specialist [Contractor] at Puget Sound Energy
- Email Campaign Specialist at Oracle Corporation
- Email and Web Developer [Intern] at Oracle Corporation
9 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- - Computer Technology
• Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing and deployment of one-time, recurring and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
• Manage the creation and execution of promotional, lifecycle, and transactional email marketing programs to consumers
• Collaborate across teams (promotions, buyers, and site merchandising) to support brand and sales goals.
• Work closely with copy write and design to execute programs. Ensure accuracy, quality, and brand consistency in communications.
• Work with Responsys and Epsilon to execute email marketing campaigns
• Responsible for the quality assurance of targeted prospecting and marketing campaigns in a multi-channel environment to ensure appropriate segments, content, and data meet requested requirements
• Create and execute accurate campaign set-up, offers, and target cells using Unica marketing program for the analytics reporting team
• Execute and optimize audience segmentation for campaigns within the Unica Platform, based on buying behaviors
• Rseponsible for quality control using SQL Developer
• Work with various departments to meet departmental initiatives
• Manage multiple marketing campaigns at various stages of production
• Created a monitoring process using Access that helped ensure the time delivery of consistently high quality campaign data
- Email Marketing Specialist at JCPenney
- Campaign Support Analyst at TargetBase
- Metadata Specialist at JCPenney
- Development Manager at Grand Prairie ISD
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Court Reporting
· Led, developed, and executed email campaigns on the behalf of Kobie Marketing clients utilizing a variety of email service providers such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp. · Oversaw daily email operations, coordinated email processes, as well as QA testing to ensure emails were accurate and deployed on time. · Managed multiple projects concurrently and provided regular performance monitoring and performance updates. · Developed and implemented scalable, repeatable, and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking. · Managed internal and external resources to meet client needs and ensure the highest quality user experience.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Kobie Marketing
- Communications Specialist at Saint Leo University
- Admissions Representative at Jersey College
- Enrollment Specialist at Bisk Education
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree of Arts - Psychology