Skin CO Skincare facility in Los Angeles designed for men. Full time article writer, email marketing and social media manager. 1351 Marketing Copywriting and article writing for 1351 Marketing as an independent contractor. Wordpress/ SEO knowledge Self employed Drop-shipping with Amazon and Ebay HiOperator Worked with a small startup, answered zendesk tickets for clients such as Mejuri and Mancrates. Approx: 150-200 tickets a day Valentus Social Media Marketing/ Sales position With the use of social media websites such as instagram and facebook, sold organic weight loss products to self generated leads. This position helped me strengthen my sales experience, and taught me how to personalize products in order to sell them. This job taught me that selling is essentially informing the customer about a product they already want. Edinfocom Project coordinator and Medent trainer Business aspect of medical office chain. Learned how to deal with insurances and make monthly reports in excel as a manager. Also worked in a management position as a trainer. Trained classes and individuals, Worked one on one with new hires to master Medent and answer individual questions. Created powerpoints in order to convey information in an organized manner to new hires. Also worked directly with owner of business for insurance projects. American Coradius International Debt Collection specialist Collection specialist in a fast paced environment worked on overdraft checkings and savings account as well as late credit cards. Skilled in CUBS and TLO and was awarded most productive in April 2018 in the entire company. Had the highest talk time in the team, and learned the importance of not only working quickly but efficiently through every account Manage Your Business Research and Project Coordinator Temporary part time job opportunity where I learned how to manage projects with a group of individuals associated with data entry, scanning and research for chain of medical offices to an offshore account. Learned useful skills such as teamwork, management, and data entry with the use of Microsoft Excel. WNY Medical PC Intern Internship which started with a volunteer position but formed into a lifelong relationship with the company. Here, I worked numerous positions from working as a receptionist to working in a call center. I learned the importance of flexibility, patience with customers and the importance of short-term goals. Also learned CCM which is a new system that most medical offices take part in for specific insurances.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Skin Co
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
● Collaborated with the Product Manager, Optimization Manager, and UX designers to create a solid customer experience across digital channels and achieve company goals
● Worked on email marketing strategies for multiple digital products
● Managed an email list of over one million contacts on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
● Created targeted emails for segmented audiences
● Nearly tripled customer acquisition goals through an email marketing campaign
● Met and surpassed email revenue goals in Q1
● Updated email marketing content directly on HTML/CSS files
● Reported and analyzed email data on a weekly basis
● Successfully nurtured customers through email marketing communication
- Email Marketing Specialist at TravelPass Group
- Digital Marketing Manager at Thrive Life
- Digital Marketing Specialist at 4Life Research, LLC
- Web Maintainer at 4Life Research, LLC
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Associate of Science - Business
Blogging Project coordination Manage the creative design, delivery, customer list Basic photo editing creation and segmentation, personalization and HTML messaging, scheduling, analytics, and A/B testing for all Microsoft Office Suite email marketing communications HubSpot Analyze current email marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement Collaborate with in-house marketers across the country to promote local events SLLIKS LANOSREP Deliver analysis and reporting of campaign and operational email performance; communicate results and Problem solver provide/implement improvement recommendations Reliable and professional Organized
- EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST at SEO and Google Analytics
- DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR at Oncology Nursing Society
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER at Jim Shorkey Auto Group
- FREELANCE TECHNICAL WRITER at T'NOC ECNEIREPXE KROW
3 months at this Job
- BA - JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATIONS
Cultivate and execute Direct Response email marketing campaigns designed to achieve optimal reach and results. Using Linux, building out successful email templates designed to bypass spam and blocking filters.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Instant Channel Inc
- Owner at Sacee Media LLC
- Director Of Business Development at Venice Data LLC
- Managing Partner at Tomato Farm Marketing Agency LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- - Business Management and Psychology
- Associate of Arts
• Oversaw an email marketing operation that boosted digital marketing MQLs by 24% per 78613 quarter
• Achieved company record-high open rates (30%+) and click-to-open rates (16%+) while also maintaining record-low unsubscribe rates (>0.20%)
• Managed an email database of over 100k contacts and sent over 550k emails per quarter
• Used A/B testing, lead scoring, and list segmentation to produce targeted, inbound email campaigns
• Provided sales team with call scripts, campaign briefs, and results to increase conversion rates
- Email Marketing Specialist at Alchemy Systems
- Marketing Communications Specialist at Scrypt, Inc.
- Marketing Administrator at PeopleAdmin
- Development Associate at University of Texas at Austin - Gift and Data Services
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Relations
- - Business Foundations Certificate
• Project manage email campaigns from inception to creative to proofing to coding to testing to completion. Ensuring projects stay as close to "on-time" as possible.
• Work closely with the legal team to ensure all emails are within legal compliance before they're deployed.
• Work closely with my internal clients/Business Unit to support them with their critical product and promotion launches.
• Driving digital marketing efficiency by spearheading the redesign and revamp of the lifecycle and triggered email campaigns.
• Supporting and utilizing a comprehensive reporting system for my Business Unit that focuses on moving overall needles (as well as looking at individual email campaign performance for trends). Present these findings in a formal presentation to my Business Unit as well as to leaders and executives and provide recommendations when needed.
• Responsible for ensuring emails are hitting agreed upon KPI metrics.
• Created and currently maintaining a calendar of ad-hoc emails as well as reoccurring emails.
• Occasionally check audience counts to ensure list numbers are healthy. If not, provide my Business Unit with suggestions and work with them to help increase audience size.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Brother International Corporation, Inc
- Associate Marketing Manager at SourceMedia, Inc
- Marketing Coordinator at SourceMedia, Inc
- Email Marketing Coordinator at XO Group, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Communications
• Develop weekly e-blasts and newsletters including drip campaigns for ongoing promotions
• Develop social media content across all companies, as well as marketing initiatives to increase traffic to website, track analytics and ROI
• Engage with online communities and managing customer service questions and comments from customers via email and other social media outlet including on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
• Create web and print collateral as needed (advertisements, flyers, infographics, logos, power point, etc)
• Manage external relationships with industry and general media publications, including ad departments and editors
• Pre-flighting and preparing PDF files for final output, including collection of all necessary fonts/photos/illustrations for production
- Digital Email Marketing Specialist at Premier Yarns
- Director of Creative Design at Quartermaster Tax Management
- Graphic Designer and Social Media Content Manager at Academy of Chairside Assisting
- Graphics and Social Media Manager at National Children's Oral Health Foundation
5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - GRAPHIC DESIGN
VA * Plan and orchestrate outbound email marketing campaigns by creating website codes, formatting email templates, and managing front-end website marketing projects. * Work with graphic designers to plan and test creative for marketing campaigns; analyze tests to continually provide for increased revenue generation. * Provide analytic reports on email marketing efforts to the Director of Marketing and the Data Analytics.
- Email Marketing Specialist at The Teaching Company
- Team Lead at The Teaching Company
- Research Assistant at German Research Foundation
- Online Content Manager at Wimdu.com
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - International Studies & Chinese Language
- Bachelor's - International Studies & Journalism, GPA 3.74
• Configured the integration between Salesforce and Marketing Cloud for all of Truck Hero's 12 B2B and B2C brands. Transitioned the company from not having a CRM to delivering a top digital marketing platform, which I was able to unify their data sources that allowed me to deliver a personized experience that engaged in any stage of customer's relationship with our brands, and had the ability to measure analyze the performance of every campaign.
• Improve impact (open/click-through rates) of emails by implementing personalization and advanced features. Ran A/B test and use data to implement changes. While continuously improve and upgrade their email templates. Was able to increase open rates by almost 80% (previously 16.5% vs today 29.4%) unique click-through rates by over 400% (1.3% vs 5.7%). The industry average according to MailChimp for manufacturing open rate of 20.51% unique click-through rate of 2.18%.
• I develop and execute all e-marketing efforts that included identifying and creating target audiences, design, and implemented campaigns to grow multiple brands (12).
• I upgrade their email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features creating responsive email templates.
• Report on sales revenue generated from Email Marketing Campaigns.
- SR. EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST at TRUCK HERO
- MARKETING MANAGER at JOURNALS, AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MICROBIOLOGY
- MARKETING MANAGER at
- MARKETING ASSOCIATE III at
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Public Relations and Psychology
Management, re-development, and execution of email marketing strategy resulting in a 200% increase in monthly conversions, over 1000 total email conversions and over $350,000 in revenue.
● Management, re-development and maintenance of Google Adwords strategy resulting in a 30% increase in monthly conversion improvement; over $125,000 in revenue.
● Lead all graphic design direction, re-branding of Softball Factory imprint and production of direct mail, social media, retail, event and email promotions.
● Oversee the implementation, training and day to day maintenance of Pardot across marketing and sales departments.
- Email Marketing Specialist at Factory Athletics
- Digital Marketing Specialist at ASCD
- Digital Marketing Specialist at Peak-Ryzex
- Digital Advertising Associate at InSight Telepsychiatry
9 months at this Job
- B.B.A. - Marketing