I began at TicketNetwork as a Call Center Representative. My job title consisted of taking calls sales and support. I was required to make sales quotas which i had no issues exceeding. I was offered the position of trainer, which involved me teaching newcomers how to do the same. I enjoyed it very much and received many praises from higher ups on how helpful i was to the company. In October of 2017, the most tragic thing that could possibly happen occurred in my life and i was forced to take leave. I was out of work for three months with no intention on returning to a normal life. In Janurary of 2018, TicketNetwork sent me a letter asking me to come back. I knew i had left quite a number on that company, so i returned to work. Upon returning, my skills came back easily and I was exceeding quotas and training again. I was then promoted to email support specialist.
- Email Support Specialist at TicketNetwork, Inc.
- Bakery Clerk at HIGHLAND PARK MARKET
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies (homeschool)
- Business to business technical support of client's products and services - Utilization of soft skills to present the client in a professional manner. - Investigation into trends and potential issues with the client's products and services. - Creation and distribution of SOP materials to support team - Chat support offered for tier 2 support. - Subject matter expert for Level 2 processes and procedures. - Creation and use of various templates and processes for email support.
- Hardware Support Specialist / Email Support at Harte Hanks Incorporated
- Cashier / Modular Team at Walmart
- Contract Pumper Assistant at Oil Field
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
As an email support agent I provided exceptional customer service via email. Customers sent their issues that needed to be resolved through email and I answered them while showing them that their loyalty mattered and that I understood the problems that they were having. I was also cross-trained as a phone agent. I received an award for the great service I provided.
- EMAIL SUPPORT AGENT/CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at SITEL/STARBUCKS CAMPAIGN
- FREELANCE TRANSCRIPTIONIST at QUICKTATE/CROWDSURF
- CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT at SITEL/DIRECTV CAMPAIGN
- ELDERLY CAREGIVER at PENNSYLVANIA WAIVER PROGRAM
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Handle inbound calls from customers regarding orders and reservations made towards a Tesla. Provide clarity of information for customers to know where they stand in the delivery process and further assist. Communicate with internal teams and follow up with customers if necessary to provide outstanding customer service. Respond to questions via emails and closing open cases once an answer or solution is found for the customer. Create email templates using outlook.
- Customer/Email Support Specialist at Tesla (Project)
- Account Representative/Collector at PRA Group
- Technical Support at Alorica
- Call Center Agent/Sales at Best Rate Referrals Mortgage
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Provided technical support in a timely manner obtained number 1 customer service
- email support rep at Apple
- Customer Service Representative at Lowes Home Improvment
- Cashier/Customer Service at Walmart
2 years at this Job
- GED - Diploma
1. To develop, design and implement customer support strategies to achieve maximum retention as well as new business. 2. Managing People, Analytical approach, Problem Solving, Team Leading, Strong communication, Strategic thinking.
- EMAIL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE at Uber
- SUPERVISOR at Mohkaab Enterprise
1 month at this Job
- BSc - Business Management
Collect payments and make payment arrangements with rent-to-own customers, assist merchants with lease set-up, answer customer inquiries via email.
- Email Support Specialist at Progressive Leasing
- Certified Case Manager at Valley Behavioral Health
- Collateral Analyst at Residential Real Estate Review
- Modification Underwriter, Select Portfolio Servicing at GSE and MI
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Family Studies
• Manage incoming calls, in-app support messages, and email inquiries
• Identify and assess customers' needs or concerns, & properly troubleshoot
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information
• Handle customer complaints & provide appropriate solutions
•Keep records of customer interactions and customer accounts
• Proactively outreach to customers upon noticing service issues
- Email Support Agent at Ally Commerce
- Customer Support Advocate at UnitedHealth Group
- Social Media Manager at Buckmire&Bros
- Customer Service Representative at Alorica
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
- Finance And Business
- High school or equivalent
- Email Support Representative at PFSWEB
- Appointment Scheduler at
- Customer Service Associate at Veteran Intake consultations
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve a range of software, hardware, and connectivity issues.
➢ Provide technical support to users with email-related issues, password resets, using Multi-Factor Authentication.
➢ Assist with data migration from MS Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2016.
➢ Asisst with mobile device, application, and PC management using Microsoft Intune cloud service.
➢ Support email records management and Role Based Access Control (RBAC) permissions model in Microsoft Exchange Server.
➢ Created source code in Power Shell to detect and filter spam in incoming emails.
- Security and Email Support Assistant (Internship) at Johns Hopkins University, IT Department
- Web Designer & Administrator at J. Friedman Music School
- Operation Room Clerk, Junior Volunteer at Northwest Hospital
1 year at this Job
- M.S. - Business and Technology Management
- B.S. - Computer Information Systems
- High School Diploma