Name of Employer: Wave Solutions Inc Environment: UBUNTU 14.04, NetBeans 8.0.2, VmWare, Ethernet, RS 485, Eclipse, WinSCP, SQLite Browser, WireShark, Jira, Github, Bit Bucket, Confluence. Responsibilities:
• Develop Embedded C software for Ticket Vending Machines (TVM) in Linux UBUNTU 8.04/14.04 frame work.
• Design and documenting different application modules for credit modules, test gateway, Bill Recycler, Cash and Coin Modules, Ticket Modules.
• Developed code to communicate with serial devices over RS232 or RS485.
• Developed code to communicate TCP/IP sockets.
• Developed code for controlling graphical user interface.
• Experience in shell scripting, gnu toolchain and make files.
• Hands on experience in real time multithreaded applications.
• Online and offline diagnostics design and development for TVM systems.
• System Integration with Back end SQLite3 database and scripts.
• Software configuration management using Bit Bucket, SVN.
• Project Management and issue tracking using JIRA.
• Training of shop and software QA personal.
• Hands on experience using gfi sqlite tables.
• Working with customer support to analyze field problems.
- Embedded Developer at SPX Genfare
- Embedded developer at CYIENT Inc
- Embedded Developer/Verification Engineer at CYIENT Inc
- Software Engineer at Larsen & Toubro Infotech
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Computers - Computers
- Computers Science
- Embedded developer at Fpt software
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- THPT - Công nghệ thông tin
Environment: Python and Android
Tools used: Jenkins, Jira and Git
Duration: From April 2017 to till date
● Adding features in test frameworks to validate and enhance home automation device software and hardware platforms such as camera products.
● Implement automation infrastructure and fixtures for various camera products, device control applications, and cloud services to run automated tests.
● Develop test plan and strategy to test various features of the camera software system.
● Ensure that the product quality and stability requirements are met by running full regression tests and various automated tests on camera products against latest software releases.
● Triage and provide analysis for issues found during validation of camera features using automated and manual testing.
● Respond to issues assigned, suggest workarounds, communicate to the stakeholders and close issues in an effective manner.
● Do code review to make sure the coding standards and requirements are met.
● Mentor and guide the new team members by providing trainings on scheduled based. Cisco Systems, Chennai, India Project Name: Cisco G8 hybrid video gateway product. Bug Tracking tool: JIRA, Clarify, Bugzilla, Confluence, TIMS Environment: core Java, C and Linux
- C++ Embedded Developer at Test automation of Nest Camera products
- Senior Software Engineer at
- Developer at It enables TV service providers
- Developer at TWC & Cox
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication
- Embedded Developer at Employer's Name
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Communication
- - Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board
• Develop verilog, C/C++, and python programs for deployment in consumer products
• Design custom device footprints, symbols, and custom PCBs using CADsoft Eagle
• Reverse engineer and innovate upon competitors' products
• See product development through from conception of idea to consumer ready product
• Work hand in hand with 3D case modeler to ensure proper fit of electronics into their enclosures
• Assemble PCB prototypes by hand and debug circuits
• Coordinate appropriate bill of materials (BOM) and find cost reduction measures for parts where necessary
• Run research and development of technologies for implementation into products
- Embedded Developer and Cofounder at Gamebox Systems
- Computer and Component Level Repair Technician at PC Doodle
- Owner Operator at Modsiah LLC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Broadfield Engineering
Battery Management and Security for Emergency Radios Zero Sports Japan - Embedded conversion of Think A306 drive into Japan Post vehicle Think - Embedded Power Control Unit / Battery Management System Atieva (now Lucid) - Li-ion BMS architecture and original patent Cosine Comm. - DS3 Line Card Mentor Graphics - VRTX BSP's for various processor demonstration boards Cidco - iPhone internet telephone Call Processing and Manufacturing SW HP - Elevator control firmware DSC/Alcatel - Digital Cross Connect SONET/SDH Line Card development Rockwell - Digital Cross Connect SONET/SDH Line Card development NAC - Embedded Call Processing for Class 5, Class 4 and Cellular Adjuncts ABC - Class 4 / Class 5 Feature Group D adjunct. Endorsements: 2 people have endorsed Kerry at Polaris Networks: "I worked with Kerry during the time when he was with Polaris. I was CTO/VP Eng of ONEX Communications. His understanding of SONET systems and carrier applications was exceptional, particularly in his understanding of a carrier's application, and being able to properly partition the functions down to the semiconductor level, as well as understanding the cost tradeoffs." (December 9,
- Embedded Developer Contract work at Tamura Japan
- at Software Consulting
- Charger Control, Display Control at Wireless Diagnostics
- Embedded SW Architect - Li-ion Battery Pack at Atieva Energy Group
36 years at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- BA - Business Accounting
Embedded Developer, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business solution ∑ Development of AUTOSAR base software for power train and chassis control ECU. ∑ Development of Service library functions for Infineon and Freescale 32 bit microcontrollers. 1. Interpolation routines. 2. Floating point (IEEE-754) mathematical routines. 3. Decompression algorithm for Boot Loader flashing. 4. Bit Handling routines.
at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication
- class X
- class XII
· Lead architect and developer of a cloud-based front-end application hosted in AWS used to develop subscription services for many customers. · Lead developer of a Java microservices platform hosted in AWS used by several Blackboard products and services. · Lead architect and developer of a desktop application that allows students to interact with their courses offline written in Angular using the Electron framework. · Lead architect and developer of several large integration between Blackboard and Pearson Education used by more than 1,500 institutions in North America. · Developer of a cloud-based integration with many large textbook publishers and education technology companies around the world. · Worked as an embedded developer within Blackboard’s product development team to add features to the core Learn product to accelerate delivery to market.
· Lead architect and developer of a cloud-based front-end application hosted in AWS used to develop subscription services for many customers.
· Lead developer of a Java microservices platform hosted in AWS used by several Blackboard products and services.
· Lead architect and developer of a desktop application that allows students to interact with their courses offline written in Angular using the Electron framework.
· Lead architect and developer of several large integration between Blackboard and Pearson Education used by more than 1,500 institutions in North America.
· Developer of a cloud-based integration with many large textbook publishers and education technology companies around the world.
· Worked as an embedded developer within Blackboard’s product development team to add features to the core Learn product to accelerate delivery to market.
- Principal Consultant at Blackboard Inc.
- Technical Lead at 2020, LLC
- Consultant at Accenture
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Engineering
at this Job
- B.E. - Electronic and Telecommunications Engineer.
- Higher Secondary Certificate
- Secondary School Certificate
- B.E - Electronic and Telecommunication Engineer.
highlighting in C#, and simultaneous decimal/hex calculator in VB.NET Escalation Engineer in 2012 Embedded application development for over 10 years
• Provided developer assistance in C/C++, C#, VB.NET, ATL, MFC, and Visual Studio
• Developed several internal tools including prototype WinINet log parser w/color-syntax
• Moved to Windows Mobile and Embedded Developer Team in January 2004
• Became Technical Lead for Managed Application Development in July 2004
• Promoted to Support Escalation Engineer July 2006, Sr Support Escalation Engineer, Sr.
• Assisted major Microsoft OEM and Enterprise customers with Windows Compact and Windows
• Retired in October 2012
highlighting in C#, and simultaneous decimal/hex calculator in VB.NET
Escalation Engineer in 2012
Embedded application development for over 10 years
- Support Engineer at Microsoft
10 years, 8 months at this Job