Worked in a 7-member team to develop and improve Raven, the robotic autonomous cameraman. ◆ Won the Stanford Bases Challenge (Consumer Category) against 30 startups in the category. ◆ Improved the prototype product by researching and testing embedded boards and algorithms to handle prototype tasks and first rudimentary algorithm. ◆ Optimized computer vision algorithm from 12 fps to 18 fps for 2nd and 3rd prototype, very close to real time. Learned CUDA architecture in depth to offload parallel CPU tasks to GPU. ◆ Created a custom root-file system and kernel that was 10% size of the full, off-the-shelf OS. Memory and processing power savings were the first step in downscaling size and creating a one-piece physical prototype. ◆ Rendered a 2D image display that saved the algorithm 5ms and improved performance to 20fps. Learned OpenGL API to use CUDA interoperability properties of the GPU for display rendering. ◆ Gave product pitch in Silicon Valley Chinese Business Association to a group of 50 high-ranking executives.
- Embedded Developer at Reflex Robotics
- Researcher (Software Defined Radio) at San Jose State University
5 years at this Job
- Certification - Extension
- - Ms Electrical Engineering
- BSc - Electrical Engineering
C++ Firmware developer for cortex-m devices + .net core supporting services
- C++ Embedded Developer at Vivomi
- FullStack .Net Developer at Happay
- C++ Developer at BoxSpy
1 year at this Job
- BS - Electronics
Project-EUV light source for IC scanners
High energy EUV light generator to supply to IC scanners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Embedded Software development
• Multi-threaded software architecture design and programming (pthreads) for RPC (shared memory), soft-timers, communication.
• Contributed to design of product architecture
• Embedded Software development and testing in C/C++ and Python
• Participated in Code and documentation reviews
• Unit test design with CxxTest, Gtest and Gmock
• Code integration, integration and regression testing using Python scripts
• Implement TEM Firmware Download feature( Software developed to automatically download and install Firmware image) Environment: Linux, C, C++, CxxTest, Gtest, Gmock, Shell Script, Multi-Threading, Device drivers, GCC cross compiler, Makefiles, Python
- Senior Embedded Developer at ASML-Cymer
- Senior Developer at Medtronic
- Project Lead at Panasonic Automotive Services
- Project Lead at HP Solutions
2 years, 5 months at this Job
I am developing image processing, medical coding.and to Design a Embedded Kit based on Microcontroller.
- Embedded Developer,Matlab Developer at Tass Technology
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- B.E. - Electronics and Communication Engineering
I consulted and led the development of Aton Connect, a suite of certified mobile software applications sold to Nissan, KLM – Air France, and other major enterprises, using:
• Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform Apps (UWP - WinRT) (2015 to present)
• Android / iOS using Xamarin / Visual Studio (2015 to present)
• Windows Store 8 (WinRT) and Windows Phone 8 C#/XAML/C++/CX/WinRT (2012 to present)
• Windows Mobile / Windows CE / Pocket PC (2000 to 2011)
• Android Java, JNI and C++ applications (2009 to 2010)
• Windows Embedded (2001 to 2009)
• Windows Server (2004 to 2007) The latest iteration of the Aton Connect product line involves porting Aton Connect for SSH - a touch compatible mobile interface for the popular PuTTY SSH application - for the Windows 10 Universal Windows Platform, and iOS and Android via Xamarin. Porting the software requires translating code written in Microsoft C# and Win32 API to new technologies such as the WinRT API, XAML, C# and C++/CX. Overall, this requires major modifications to 140,000+ lines of source code located in over 500 source modules. Modifications include multi-threading at both the C# and the C++ level. The product “Aton Connect SSH (PuTTY)” for Windows 10 Universal has been released in the Microsoft Store for PC desktop, HoloLens, Surface Hub and mobile devices and can be viewed there.
- Mobile, Desktop, Server, and Embedded Developer at Aton International, Inc
- Windows 10 Mobile Software Engineer at Cisco
- Windows Phone 8 Integration at McAfee
- Systems Integration at Trimble Navigation Limited
37 years, 11 months at this Job
- BSEE - Electrical Engineering
R&D Engineer, Lead Embedded Developer, Team Coordinator. Contact Person for University and Sponsor.
- System Engineer at TTS Project, RMIT VN & Unique JSC
- Team Leader at Student Ambassador Team, RMIT VN
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BEng - Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Honours)
• Working on Air-bag ECU development using AUTOSAR compliance.
• Working experience on NXP MPC 5606XB, 5674F automotive grade micro controllers.
• Used MATLAB-Simulink to create AUTOSAR models, ARXML files and code generation compatible with BSW and RTE.
• Design and implement model-based engine control algorithm of Accelerator Pedal Position, Throttle Position, Injection Flowrate and Ignition timing using MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow.
• Perform MISRA rules Compliance Checks for Simulink Models
• MCAL and OS configuration using EB-Tresos software tool suite.
• VFB simulation using CANoe and CAPL programming of ECU blocks.
• MIL/SIL Testing using MATLAB Simulink.
• Used MATLAB/Simulink for analyzing the data.
• Good in modeling, Simulink & MATLAB.
• CAN bus analyzing.
• Knowledge and involvement on BSW configuration on CAN NM and SM.
• Working Knowledge on ISO 26262 (ASIL) and ISO 14229(UDS) standardizations.
• Hands on experience in Embedded C, C programming and good knowledge on Linux, C++ programming.
• Experience in designing and optimizing schematics for various MCU based circuits.
• Related Work experience on various microcontrollers like Atmel AVR, ARM, Intel 8051, PIC and Infineon.
• Integration and Testing of Unified Diagnostic Services (UDS) by integrating AUTOSAR modules with SW component.
• Good knowledge and experience with Electrical and Electronic measurement tools.
• Agile Development using Scrum.
• Following SDLC process like requirement analysis, designing, coding, testing, releasing and providing maintenance and documentation at each stage.
- Embedded Software Engineer at AUTOSAR
- Embedded Developer at Vasavi Electro Systems Pvt Ltd
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's in Electrical & Electronics Engineering - Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Freelance Developer Responsible for developing iOS & Android apps and web sites demanded from clients
- Software Developer at Paul Zhang
- at Paul Zhang
- Creative, expert at Passionate, Creative
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Software Engineering in Information - Systems
• Worked with the Fitbit SDK team to deliver new APIs for watch developers. §
- Embedded Software Engineer Intern at Fitbit
- Student Volunteer, May at Watched
- escrypt, Embedded Developer Intern at Watched
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Honours - Mathematics
Project: E-Sign In
Description: E-Sign in (Electronic Hours Sign In) is a web application which is used by the Employees of the MTA (Metro Transport Authority) where they will used to Login and logout there time before that they have to e-sign to register with temporary username and password, given by authority and This application will calculates the hours the employee worked and report their progress to the management via online. By using this E-SignIn the Management can manage their employees in Emergency conditions.
● Used Agile/Scrum methodology for development to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
● Develop and maintain web application using .NET including ASP.Net, MVC, C# .Net and Web services under Visual Studio 2015 environment.
● Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4.
● Used TFS and GIT as source control tool.
● Analyzing user requirements and designing functional specifications.
● Working as a .Net Developer, developing web applications on n-tier architectures.
● Designing and developing the application using .Net 4.5 and above Framework and SQL Server.
● Creating data access layers between the database and the business logics using C#, Entity Framework for Object Relational Mapping, Web Services, WCF Services and Web API.
● Writing Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, and Views using T-SQL in SQL 2014.
● Writing complex scripted tests of developed software.
● Prepare and maintain code for various Dot Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
● Develop documents for various policies and procedures for applications.
● Participate in status meetings for projects and prepare new proposals and draft strategies.
● Assist domain experts and analyze business requirements for clients.
● Participate in the team sprint planning, retrospective and status meetings to discuss the progress and tasks for the week.
● Analyze the existing manual timesheet data entry process and design a new console app using C#, Web service and LINQ to SQL for optical character recognition (OCR) using Flexi Capture 4.0 to input data and design automation for exceptions and error handling.
● Develop and maintain various .NET applications using C#, Entity framework, LINQ to SQL, WCF and web services.
● Create a new mid-level windows service based application based on .NET and LINQ to SQL to process .csv files that are downloaded on a daily basis from the Title Block Editor (MCC's) and update the data in the master in-house application.
● Develop and guide interns on the development project for Engineers program developed in MVC 5 and Angular JS to maintain Copy orders for MCC's in the city.
● Reverse engineering of existing MS access database application and convert it to .NET web application.
● Design and develop error handling and log files creation for various applications.
● Develop and troubleshoot stored procedures and queries using SQL Profiler, SQL Diag and SQL Nexus; develop reports in the existing applications using SSRS; schedule automated jobs and subscriptions using SSIS.
● Maintain an in-house application to modify existing VB.NET application code to prevent SQL Injection for monthly releases.
● Work with SQL Profiler, SQL Diag and SQL Nexus for SQL performance optimization.
● Create team projects and manage them in team foundation server web portal.
● Maintain and create branches and merge them in TFS; Carry-out deployments for .NET code and database scripts to QA and production using Release Management Client.
● Configure all .NET applications in development environment to auto-build (continuous integration) upon code check-in in team foundation server.
- NET Developer at MTA
- NET Developer at BMW
- NET Developer at Fannie Mae, Pittsburgh
- NET Developer at Sysvine Technologies
1 year, 5 months at this Job