Started working as a Graduate Engineer Trainee (firmware engineer) in Jaquar Lighting a part of the Jaquar Group form 24/June/2019.
- Embedded engineer at Jaquar lighting
at this Job
- B. Tech - Electronics and communications
• Read engineer instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components
• Identify system, hardware, components required to meet user need
• Direct the installation of operating systems and application software
• Provide user applications for equipment with regard to installation and enhancement
- Embedded Engineer at Wintone Science & Technology Co., Ltd
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Embedded Engineer, Intern at Elcano
- Software Engineer, Intern at ABC International
- China Associate Academic Coach at The Harvard College Association for U.S.-China Relations
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering - Computer Architecture
- Bachelor's - Energy Engineering
- Soldered and desoldered Printed Circuit Boards - Programmed PCB with wifi module using esp32 and esp8266 to collect sensor data - Assembled, tested and packaged electronic components - Tested adapters for stability and heat dissipation - Developed mobile app with BLE capability using React Native
- Soldered and desoldered Printed Circuit Boards
- Programmed PCB with wifi module using esp32 and esp8266 to collect sensor data
- Assembled, tested and packaged electronic components
- Tested adapters for stability and heat dissipation
- Developed mobile app with BLE capability using React Native
- Embedded Engineer at Passiv Energie Japan Inc
- Programmer/Developer at University of Cincinnati
- Software Engineer at KLH Engineers
- Web developer at American Financial Group
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
• Designed, developed, and supported/debugged applications on a large embedded, clustered, heavily networked product in C++
• Linux driver and board bring-up experience
• Cryptography/Secure Boot experience
• CDMA/LTE modem integration
• ATSC tuner/demod integration
• Mpeg transport stream experience
• Dash/HLS video streaming (Widevine certified)
• Customer interaction and field support
- Senior Embedded Engineer at ATX Networks
- Embedded Engineer II at Northrop Grumman
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Science - Applied Physics
- Associate Degree - Mathematics
• Developing UI interface for the infotainment systems MY17/18 and communicating with the backend service applications in all domains.
• Designing model and creating interfaces to application services like Media, navigation, HMI.
• Developing the Feature enhancement's as per the requirements.
• Integrate and validate the omnibus mobile app with back end services to establish a successful communication with vehicle.
• Debugging vehicle level processor using CAN tool for communicate with the app.
• Participating in code review for our team members in code collaborator before delivering.
• Used NeoVi/VSpy and Vector CANoe to connect to the vehicle for changing the BCM VIN and VCP VIN debugging.
• Setting up the data which includes enrolling vehicle Communication processor in the specific environment which is connected to a vehicle and can be controlled using mobile app.
• Interacting effectively with the team members and contribute in increasing their knowledge and understanding their problems
- Embedded Engineer at General Motors
- Research Associate at Hidden View Solutions Private Limited
3 years at this Job
- Master's - electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Embedded engineer at No
at this Job
- Embedded Engineer FW at Derive Systems
- Embedded Architect at Eclipse
- Architect- Engineer at Hewlett Packard
- Adviser at Hewlett Packard
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- - Electronics
- AAS - Electronics
Utilize Linux operating system platform to write C++ software for manufacturer of large electronic engravers used in Gravure printing industry. Design Altera Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), Digital Filter and Image Processing algorithms, and control systems. Convert target cell size values through the utilization of EasyCell equations. Instrumental in the development of new cylinder chucking system on Spectrum engraver. Redraft GUI for engravers responsible for resizing QT4 widget components for various monitors. Identify hardware failures and reliable sequence execution through the creation of innovative software.
• Successfully avoided engraver production shutdown by redesigning Engrave Control Board, and reshaped Altera FPGA design to match new board structure.
• Eliminated "stop-gap" shipments of analog based board, reduced field replacement costs, and improved overall performance by redesigning Digital Signal Processor based Cylinder Cutting Tool board.
• Executed critical, high-profile board redesign projects following previous engineers inability to achieve successful production.
• Reduced number of simultaneous threads by successfully restructuring embedded software.
• Allowed for additional functionality and optimal operation cancelation reliability by rewriting Semi-Automation software structure.
• Implemented Canny Edge Detection algorithm to effectively improve Vista Cell Measurement system and customer confidence in automated engravers.
• Converted old customer configuration files to new versions and verified software equations by writing various Python programs.
• Enhanced customer satisfaction rates and resolved problems through the creation of new software and modification of FGPA firmware. Previous experience as a Senior Engineer for ITCN Incorporated in Dayton, Ohio, and a Design Engineer III for DCA/10NET Communications in Dayton, Ohio.
- Senior Embedded Engineer / Project Manager at OHIO GRAVURE TECHNOLOGIES
24 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Engineering Technology
- Junior embedded engineer at RAZRLAB
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Engineering