Environment/Technologies: Windows 10,Ms Office 2013/2016,Skype for business,Sharepoint,OneDrive,Office 365,RAKC(Rockwell
Automation Knowledge Center),SAP,Outlook,CLM,CIP,C++
,Python,Visual Studio 2010,Embedded Linux,WindRiver
Wireshark,WinDbg ,Gdb ,ClearQuest,Code Collaborator
,Control Flash,Studio 5000,RA tools,Hypervisor,Emulator
,Doxygen,Ice1/Ice2 architecture ,PyCharm, PlantUML
Role: Embedded Software Developer Description: The aim of the project is to provide High Availability of Programmable Logic Controller(PLC) i.e. keeping a control system running in presence of single point of failure. It is achieved through controller redundancy. Responsibilities:
● Creating Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams i.e. a standardized approach to visually modelling how the software will function using Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Doxygen compatible format.
● To document the end product using following tools: Flowchart, Data flow diagram (DFD), DLD,HLD,Data dictionary, Decision table and Decision tree.
● Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met using SharePoint, Ms Office, WebEx, Skype for Business.
● Identify the approach to be taken to resolve the issue using Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Agile methodologies.
● Analyse and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum using design patterns, use case diagrams and OOAD concepts.
● Developing and debugging embedded software for multicore processors using agile methodologies and gain knowledge of ARM processor architecture.
● Develop useful tools and scripts for the team to use using ModelBuilder ,Python and Bash.
● Code review using Code Collaborator Review tool with the team.
● Grooming and Implementing user stories.
● Perform unit testing using CPPUnit and Google Test.
● Perform integration testing using DIT test framework,Jenkins.
● Debugging the embedded software for logix controllers using Debug prints,Wireshark,Emulator,GDB,Zamboni,Trace32,RA tools,Code Sourcery and PyCharm.
● Adhere to Embedded Software Coding Guidelines and Work Items Checklist.
● Participate in Program Increment, Sprint planning and implement Safe Agile software development practices in project
● Help in identifying the technologies to support the business needs like the programming language: C,C++,Python,Unix , design patterns, source version control tools: GIT,Clearcase.
● Contribution to the knowledge sharing via wiki,SharePoint,Microsoft teams,Skype for business,Webex,OneDrive for Business.
● Identify project risk and their mitigation plans.
● Ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope and to quality standards and mentor and guide the team.
- Ohio-Embedded Software Developer at Rockwell Automation
- C++ Developer at Virtusoft Inc
- Developer at Wipro Technologies
- Developer at Wipro Technologies
9 months at this Job
- - Software Systems
- BE in Information Technology - Information Technology
Responsible for implementing application to help deliver CI bundles
• Software developer on the MTG (Modular Telematics Gateway) team (C++)
• Responsible for resolving defect from factory and dealer
• Member of RRT (Rapid Response Team) for support
• Responsible for maintaining backlog grooming and sprint planning dashboard (scrum master)
• Responsible for implementing functionality to meet existing product goal before code freeze and product release (C++)
• Testing: Implemented Unit test (GTest, C++) and Automation test (Python)
Responsible for implementing application to help deliver CI bundles
- Embedded Software Developer at John Deere
- Software Engineer/Support Analyst at Siemens Healthineers
- iOS Application Developer at Client From DMC hospital
- Manager at Subway
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Roles and responsibilities:
• Analyzing the test report to find the root cause of failure of test cases (Plant model or Test script) and sending feedback/suggestions to offshore team.
• Provided technical support for test script development and execution.
• Participated in development of behavior and plant model using MATLAB.
• Involved in every step of SDLC process like requirement analysis, designing, coding, testing, releasing and providing product maintenance, and documentation at each stage.
• Familiar with working of both ISO 11898-1 and ISO 11898-2 Standards
• Developed the Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the Component Technical Specifications (SRS).
• Successfully ran the Test Scripts in CANoe environment, verified the behavior of the CAN based ECU.
• Maintained Traceability Matrix for all the Scripts and reporting the Bugs to the Client.
• Maintained the configurable parameters in the Project and performed other CM activities.
• Verification and validation of the CAN protocol based ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
• Required Test Cases and Test Scripts were written in CAPL language.
• Execution of test scripts through the ECU, verifying its behavior and taking corrective measures for debugging.
• In turn, Traceability Matrix and Trace Logs for the system were generated. Environment: CAN, CANoe, CAPL generator, Trace dB, C++, python.
- Sr. Embedded Software Developer at John Deere
- Sr. Embedded Software Developer at Harsco
- Senior Embedded Engineer at Estuate Inc
- Senior Embedded Engineer at Universal Instruments
8 months at this Job
Project Title: CMRI (Common Meter Reading Instrument) Key Deliverables:
• Understanding the system requirements and customer specifications.
• Develop High level Design and low-level requirements.
• Developed C coding as per standards.
• Debugged and Solved power supply problem in CMRI and Resolved Hanging CMRI issue.
• Ensure coding compliance as outlined in the Design and system Requirements.
• Participate in the reviews of the requirements and Code. Description: Downloading reading from Meter to CMRI connected through serial port and stored in an permanent memory. We can re-display the readings from memory.
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at SANDS Instrumentation Pvt.Ltd
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at GE Infoserve Pvt Ltd
2 years at this Job
- - Communications systems
- B.E. - Electronics and Communications
• Designed and developed Webpages with intuitive GUI.
• Supported and developed software for product testing, updating and configurations
• Worked with customers to answer queries, assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities, on customer site
• Revised and maintained codebase using revision control tools.
- Embedded Software Developer at Integra Technologies
- Freelance Web Developer at New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Associate Software Developer at Tech Mahindra
- Front-end Developer Intern at Bahwan Engineering Company
3 months at this Job
- MS in Electrical - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Set up linux and install Python packages
● Write algorithm and Python scripts to optimize transformer designs
● Use a REST API in Python to request data for forex market, and to place trades on the market
● Create NumPy arrays to process and monitor forex market data to begin automating buying and selling
● Use Python's multiprocessing module to monitor forex market price activity in the background
● Set up I2C protocol in C between microcontroller and peripheral devices ADC, RTC, and EEPROM to automate measurements of voltages in electronic circuits, take an accurate timestamp, and save the data
● Interface microcontroller with LCD in C to display the values of measurements of electronic circuits
● Use UART and C language to send data measured from electronic circuits from microcontroller to PC
- Embedded Software Developer/Python Developer at Cypress Magnetics
- Embedded Software Developer at Infinite Options
- Professor Lubin's Research Group at Cosmology
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Physics - Physics
- Collaborated in a team of twelve to develop an IOT device as a Start-up in the world's 18.th best incubator - Determined the model and features of the micro-processor and contacted with the vendors - Contributed both in programming of the microprocessor and marketing of the product - Took part in fundraising meetings with corporate companies with the sales team to provide technical information about our products when needed - Gave speech in 24th International Automation Exposition on behalf of Tarsus INC. about Industry 4.0 and our products - Continuing to contribute to analysis of data measured with our IoT devices by using data mining, as an outsource from US
- Part-time Embedded Software Developer at TARSUS Inc
- Research and Development Intern at Apius Technologies SA
- at Express.js
- Information Technology Intern at Entes Electronics
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- - Information Systems Engineering
• Deliver continuous software enhancements to increase functionality and strengthen reliability.
• Work with counterparts in India to produce reliable and quality software.
• Perform bench level and sub-system level testing using Canalyzer, CAPL Scripting, and proprietary John Deere tools.
• Completed full system testing with the cooperation and support of the Product Verification and Validation team.
- Embedded Software Developer at JOHN DEERE & COMPANY
- at JOHN DEERE & COMPANY
- Engine Interface Controller Project at JOHN DEERE & COMPANY
- Project Owner at JOHN DEERE & COMPANY
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
Indotronix International -- Secret Clearance Developed embedded tactical system software for military aerospace applications. Technologies include Microsoft Visual .NET C++ with STL, CentOS Linux, Matlab (TCP and GUI development with GUIDE), SVN, JIRA, Git/GitLab. Nothing else for release. Assignment Completed.
Indotronix International -- Secret Clearance
Developed embedded tactical system software for military aerospace applications. Technologies include Microsoft Visual .NET C++ with STL, CentOS Linux, Matlab (TCP and GUI development with GUIDE), SVN, JIRA, Git/GitLab. Nothing else for release. Assignment Completed.
- Embedded Software Developer at LOCKHEED MARTIN
- Software Developer at RAYTHEON
- Civil Service Electrical Engineer at DEPT OF THE NAVY, NAWCWD
- Insurance Sales Representative at BANKERS LIFE / COLONIAL PENN
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Took opportunity to contribute at Blue Origin as an embedded software developer. Blue Origin develops technology for Space flight. The vision of the company is to enable millions of people to live and work in Space. Responsible for software development on embedded drivers (e.g. OS interface layer, timer, ADC, DAC, NOR, watchdog timer). Blue Origin allows me to be hands-on and to catch up on the latest software tools and software development process such as Test-Driven Development. Use these tools daily for development: Scrum, Jira, Gitlab, Visual Studio Code, Confluence, CppUTest (unit test and mocking framework), PlantUML, markdown, Doxygen, Jenkins Pipeline script, Docker, logic analyzer, and JTAG debugger.
• Develop safety-critical embedded avionics software in C/C++ to enable human venture into Space.
Took opportunity to contribute at Blue Origin as an embedded software developer. Blue Origin develops technology for Space flight. The vision of the company is to enable millions of people to live and work in Space.
Responsible for software development on embedded drivers (e.g. OS interface layer, timer, ADC, DAC, NOR,
watchdog timer). Blue Origin allows me to be hands-on and to catch up on the latest software tools and software development process such as Test-Driven Development. Use these tools daily for development:
Scrum, Jira, Gitlab, Visual Studio Code, Confluence, CppUTest (unit test and mocking framework),
PlantUML, markdown, Doxygen, Jenkins Pipeline script, Docker, logic analyzer, and JTAG debugger.
- Senior Software Developer - Avionics Software Group at Blue Origin
- Director of Software Engineering at Security and Manufacturing Tools Group
- Senior Software Manager - Connected Devices at Cisco Systems
- Software Engineer at ITEC, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering