PROJECT Project Title: CF-RU5106 RFID Reader
Client: In House Productions
Role: I am the part of the development team in UART communication between transmitter and receiver. Project Description:
The CF-RU5106 based UHF RFID card reader was interfaced with raspberry pi3 which would be used by clients to develop their end product for automation. The CF-RU5106 was selected keeping range and accuracy in mind.
The CF-RU5106 was interfaced to raspberry pi3 via USB interface using USB to serial cable.the project was implemented using EPC commands to communicate between card and reader.the desired data would be read from card and stored on raspberry pi3 with time stamp for further use. JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Requirement analysis, designing, code
• Developing the CF-RU5106 transmission code
• Testing the application with customer requirement
• Writing the test cases and executing
• Debugging and implementation requirement as per spec.
• The designed transmission control software using modeling tools such as KEIL IDE.
• The hardware kit is Raspberry pi3. TECHNICAL & SOFT SKILLS Languages: C, Embedded C, C++. Tools: KEIL IDE, Dev- C++, GCC. Operating System: Windows XP, windows 7, Linux.
- Embedded Software Developer In Altivo at Information Technologies Private Limited
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Embedded Software Developer at ALSTOM
- Teaching Assistant at Florida Institute of Technology
- Lecturer at Khayyam University, Mashhad
- Lecturer at Azad University, Ferdows
4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
- M.Sc. in Biomedical Engineering - Bioelectronics
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering - Electronics
I was Responsible for developing Embedded software for ADAS interfacing modules for the autonomous cars, Industrial Robots and drivers for all the sensors and communication interface. Also, I have been contributing for the development of user interface using LabVIEW, Simulink, Visual Studio and ROS Platforms. Technical Skills PROGRAMMING: C, Embedded C, Assembly, C++ (ROS, visual studio), Python(ROSPY), QT (RQT plugins using PyQt), Visual Programming(LABVIEW), VHDL, MATLAB Scripting, Simulink, Java, EJB, JDBC, UML, J2EE, Oracle PL/SQL, HTML, XML, BASH Scripting, OOP, Google test (gtest) OPERATING PLATFORMS: Linux, uCLinux, Windows, FreeRTOS, ROS ARCHITECTURE: PIC24F, PIC32, DSPIC33, ARM, Xilinx-Zynq FPGA, TI - C6713 DSP Architecture, HCS12, x86 INTERFACES & PROTOCOLS: CAN, CAN-FD, CANOPEN (SDO), I2C, SPI, PCI, RS232, RS 485, UART, LVDS, RGB, HDMI, ETHERNET, USB, BLUETOOTH, JTAG, BDM, TCP/IP over Ethernet, UDS, KWP2000, SAE J1939, UWB EMULATION: MPLAB, Freescale-CodeWarrior, Xilinx Vivado Design suit, Code composer Studio, eclipse DEVELOPMENT: RTOS, Boot-loader, ROS, LabView, Visual Studio, Simulink TOOLS: CodeWarrior, Visual Studio, MATLAB Simulink State flow, LabView, Code Blocks, Eclipse SDK, PY Charm, QT, Blender, Gazebo-robotic simulation, Rviz - robotic simulation, Inkscape, Pspice, CoIDE, GIT, SVN, Mercurial, eclipse, MPLAB, Vector Canalyzer, Microchip Can Bus Analyzer, HARDWARE TOOLS: Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, JTAG debugger, MPLAB ICD3, ST-LINK/V2 VERSION CONTROL/SCM: JIRA, BITBUCKET, TORTOISE Hg, GIT, SVN, Git Kraken COMPILERS: GNU GCC ARM, Freescale HCS12 compiler, GCC x86, Python, MPLAB XC32, XC16 EMBEDDED BOARDS FAMILIAR WITH: Freescale MC9S12DG256B Microcontroller (HCS12 processor), STM32F4 Discovery (ARM CORTEX M4), PIC, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, TI-DSP MS320C6713, Zynq-Zybo FPGA Board with ARM processor, Microchip PIC32 Ethernet Starter Kit, Microchip Explorer OTHER: Analog & Digital communication, Microwaves, Antennas, Computer Networks and communication, Microsoft Office, Visio, Termite, XCTU, Mobileye. Project Snapshots (Arranged in the order of assigned date) WORK RELATED PROJECTS: 1. Status light for ADAS KIT: A demo project for future application to interface RGB LED light using LED Driver. 2. Bluetooth Interfacing for an Android application: Interfaced Bluetooth over UART/SPI for the usage of android HMI for ADAS Kit. 3. License Manager and Auto Valet and Manual Mode Startup and Shutdown Scripts: Implemented Windows GUI License Generator and Developed firmware to handle and save the License. Similarly, Script generator and handling. 4. HMI Display: Developed firmware for HMI User Interface Display for ADAS Kit. 5. Switch board interface: Developed firmware for Switch Board User Interface for ADAS Kit. 6. Temperature Sensor Interfacing: Interfaced I2C Temp sensors using SPI/I2C Bridge. 7. Dash Display: Interfaced a hardware module to have access to existing features on dash display to support ADAS Kit. 8. Rotary Shifter: Interfaced a hardware module to adapt the existing shifter as per the requirement from the ADAS Kit. 9. Brake, Throttle Combo Intermediate Module: Contributed to develop firmware for the Brake/Throttle Interfacing module for the ADAS Kit. F150, AEB and ACC active time duration calculation to implement smooth braking model. 10. Speed Controller: Implemented Speed Controller algorithm in the embedded domain for the Autonomous vehicle. 11. Debugging and testing custom CAN for the ADAS Kit using ROS and CANalyzer tool: Developed UI ROS Interface to debug and test the CAN Error frame. 12. Mobility Base for Industrial Robots Wheel motor Current Limiter and Integrator: Implemented Wheel motor Current controller, Limiter and Integrator. Integrated new motors using CANOpen - SDO protocol. Localisation of robots according to multiple constellations and their coordinate frame. 13. Magna Display for Curve Assist: Interfaced CAN signal status for the curve assist and programmed display for showing status and warnings. 14. Autolite PIHRDS Controller: IP Address Runtime Configuration Using LabVIEW. 15. Hand Gripper for Robots: Interface Custom Hand Gripper using RS485 and established the communication with ROS platform of the Robot. 16. Power Steering Intermediate module: Developed EOL tester over CAN and USB interface for verification of power steering analog ignition values for the module. Implemented gtest for few of the files and functions. 17. Boeing Wearable Sensor and localization using Radios: Developed embedded software to integrate radio to a bump cap and Ros Application software and communication to Radio constellation to localize the Bumpcap. COURSE RELATED AND HOBBY PROJECTS: 1. Automotive Safety System: Implemented an automotive safety system prototype using FREESCALE MC9S12DG256B Micro controller, incorporating proximity sensor, RADAR sensors, motion detector and Bluetooth Stack to enable remote communication from a smart-phone app. 2. CAN Communication: Simulated real world communication between two ECU modules based on STM32 HW platform. 3. Implemented simulation of V2V communication and lidar mapping: to avoid collision in Autonomous vehicle, in ROS platform using C++ (Host = Linux OS). 4. GPS Simulation: Implemented GPS simulation project using ROS package and C++ application programming (Host=Linux OS). 5. Optimizing and planning the MATLAB model-based system for Crude oil refinery using Linear programming. 6. Twin Rotor MIMO System: Designing linear and Nonlinear model the system, with State space controller, by calculating Transfer functions and Implemented the system simulation using SIMULINK. The important part was designing State Space Controller for the system. 7. Link length and bandwidth optimization of a FTTH network: using Double splitting technique-Designing and optimizing a 1gbps FTTH link and it is in cooperate with a Secured IEEE 802.11g broadband provisioning system or integrating Wi-Fi at the customer premises to experience the triple play services offered by FTTH technology. 8. Remote Home Safety Monitoring System: Designed and implemented Remote home safety monitoring system using Raspberry Pi. 9. Gmail Notifier: Designed and implemented Gmail Notifier using Raspberry Pi and Python. 10. Biomedical Infant Care System: Designed a biomedical system using PIC microcontroller for the infant care. 11. Gesture Recognition: Implemented Gesture recognition system using TI-DSP board TMS320C6713. 12. Canny Edge Detection: Implemented Canny Edge detection on FPGA using Zynq-Zybo board. 13. Web Development and Server Development using Java EJB and Oracle Database.
- SELF-DRIVING (ADAS) EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER at DATASPEED INC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B. TECH - Electronics and Embedded Systems
Responsible for implementing application to help deliver CI bundles
• Software developer on the MTG (Modular Telematics Gateway) team (C++)
• Responsible for resolving defect from factory and dealer
• Member of RRT (Rapid Response Team) for support
• Responsible for maintaining backlog grooming and sprint planning dashboard (scrum master)
• Responsible for implementing functionality to meet existing product goal before code freeze and product release (C++)
• Testing: Implemented Unit test (GTest, C++) and Automation test (Python)
Responsible for implementing application to help deliver CI bundles
- Embedded Software Developer at John Deere
- Software Engineer/Support Analyst at Siemens Healthineers
- iOS Application Developer at Client From DMC hospital
- Manager at Subway
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- BS in Computer Science - Computer Science
Experienced Parallax Propeller programmer. Languages: SPIN, PASM Develop hardware and write software and analysis algorithms for a wide variety of embedded applications using the P8X32A to control USB, UART, I2C, SPI, SD Cards, ASCII, binary and WAV files, servos, solenoid valves, LEDs, accelerometers, altimeters, gyrometers, magnetometers, inertial measurement units, fuel gauges, text, LED, LCD and graphical displays, buttons, switches and more.
Experienced Parallax Propeller programmer. Languages: SPIN, PASM
Develop hardware and write software and analysis algorithms for a wide variety of embedded applications using the P8X32A to control USB, UART, I2C, SPI, SD Cards, ASCII, binary and WAV files, servos, solenoid valves, LEDs, accelerometers, altimeters, gyrometers, magnetometers, inertial measurement units, fuel gauges, text, LED, LCD and graphical displays, buttons, switches and more.
- Embedded Software Developer at Page Radio Company
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
• Contracted for development of media control protocols and GUI's.
• Created tested and debugged various GUI interfaces for ease of use.
• Created a custom TCP protocol and used serial ports to communicate with external media processors and devices.
• Code written in C++, Python and QML, company is startup in stealth mode.
- Embedded Software Developer at many
- Embedded Linux Software Developer at DoD
- Flight Controls Designer at UAV
- RFID System Developer at Two Technologies
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- 140 credits towards BSCS also hold ASEET - Comp Sci
Roles and responsibilities:
• Analyzing the test report to find the root cause of failure of test cases (Plant model or Test script) and sending feedback/suggestions to offshore team.
• Provided technical support for test script development and execution.
• Participated in development of behavior and plant model using MATLAB.
• Involved in every step of SDLC process like requirement analysis, designing, coding, testing, releasing and providing product maintenance, and documentation at each stage.
• Familiar with working of both ISO 11898-1 and ISO 11898-2 Standards
• Developed the Test Cases and Test Scripts based on the Component Technical Specifications (SRS).
• Successfully ran the Test Scripts in CANoe environment, verified the behavior of the CAN based ECU.
• Maintained Traceability Matrix for all the Scripts and reporting the Bugs to the Client.
• Maintained the configurable parameters in the Project and performed other CM activities.
• Verification and validation of the CAN protocol based ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
• Required Test Cases and Test Scripts were written in CAPL language.
• Execution of test scripts through the ECU, verifying its behavior and taking corrective measures for debugging.
• In turn, Traceability Matrix and Trace Logs for the system were generated. Environment: CAN, CANoe, CAPL generator, Trace dB, C++, python.
- Sr. Embedded Software Developer at John Deere
- Sr. Embedded Software Developer at Harsco
- Senior Embedded Engineer at Estuate Inc
- Senior Embedded Engineer at Universal Instruments
11 months at this Job
• Design, development and maintenance of the embedded software following a software development plan guided by IEC 62304.
• Develop design documents and code implementation according to the requirements and architecture.
• Performed static analysis, debugging, unit tests/ integration tests using IAR workbench.
• Supported reviews held by other engineers on related projects and provided useful feedback.
• Developed automated unit tests using ceedling test framework (Unity, CMock).
• Experience with version control tools and working effectively in agile environment.
• Performed other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Embedded Software Developer at Abbott Laboratories
- Embedded Software Intern at Technospire LLC
- Graduate Assistant at Texas Tech University, Lubbock
- Embedded Software Engineer Intern at Think Embedded Pvt. Ltd
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering - Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering
Project Title: CMRI (Common Meter Reading Instrument) Key Deliverables:
• Understanding the system requirements and customer specifications.
• Develop High level Design and low-level requirements.
• Developed C coding as per standards.
• Debugged and Solved power supply problem in CMRI and Resolved Hanging CMRI issue.
• Ensure coding compliance as outlined in the Design and system Requirements.
• Participate in the reviews of the requirements and Code. Description: Downloading reading from Meter to CMRI connected through serial port and stored in an permanent memory. We can re-display the readings from memory.
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at SANDS Instrumentation Pvt.Ltd
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at GE Infoserve Pvt Ltd
2 years at this Job
- - Communications systems
- B.E. - Electronics and Communications
• Working on providing visual & audio assistance to riders to determine status of the electric Scooter. May 2019
• Developed self-diagnostic program for the scooter using embedded C/C++ to report faults to API. to
• Developed a graphical interface test tool in Python and Qt, increasing the efficiency of unit testing. Present
- Embedded Software Developer at electric Scooter
- Course Assistant at
- Senior Project - Navigation at CMR Institute of Technology
- Implementing IMU Sensors on the Wearable Hand Orthosis at ROAM Lab
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Controls and Robotics
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Communication Engineering