Project – Infotainment Projects
Client - General Motors Warren, Michigan
This project is for the Client – General Motors for their Infotainment projects. Working on software development for the infotainment modules like CAN, CANFD and UDS(Diagnostic).
• Worked on embedded software development of the CAN and UDS diagnostic module.
• Involved in System Feature list development, requirement analysis, high-level and low-level design, estimation, software development and unit testing.
• Development for CAN and Diagnostic in MISRA C.
• Worked on testing for the module and integration. Resolving defects related to CAN and UDS diagnostic.
• Worked with GENy tool for development and DBC migration.
• Unit and validation testing for the CAN/Diagnostics module.
• Bench Testing, Sanity testing and defect logging.
• Designing and creating testcases for CAN and UDS.
• Development using AUTOSAR – Davinci configurator and Developer.
• Worked on the ARXML migration with Vector Davinci tools.
- Embedded Software Developer at Fast Switch
- Electrical Engineer at Biosys Inc.
- Electrical Engineering at Indian Railway
- Electronics Engineer at Mahindra Technologies Services, Inc.
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electronics
Embedded software development on the infrared countermeasures team. Ported VxWorks-based C++ software between products and helped build a continuous integration environment.
- Embedded Software Developer at Northrop Grumman
- Embedded Software Engineer at Nokia / Alcatel-Lucent
- at Lucent Technologies
- at Lucent Technologies/AT&T
5 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- MS Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Physics
Projects: Hand-Held Thermal Imager(HHTI), Fog Vision System(FVS), Linux ZYNQ-7000 Kit, HHTI-UNCOOLED.
➢ Duration: Working Since 23rd March 2017 ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
➢ Hand-Held Thermal Imager(HHTI) Hand Held Thermal Imager which contain different layer. As a team member responsible for UI development in QT Creator, Feature Implementation, Functionality integration and service layer C and C++ developer. Developed socket programming for video/Image transfer through Ethernet cable. Through socket copy image, copy video, erase image, erase video, set time Implementation using QT.
➢ Fog Vision System(FVS) Development of Graphical User Interface in Qt IDE, GUI base Feature modification for better look & fell the application, Bug Solving & Camera Feature Modification, worked on UI, RADAR Application, GSM Application, PNU Application Development, worked on Contrast Algorithm, work on Brightness Algorithm and camera control fetures.
➢ ZYNQ7000(Peta Linux build Image) Worked on Linux Platform, For Using Peta Linux create Image and build Image through run in emulator for test image. In Linux OS for using SDK, BSP, vivado, Peta Linux tools, emulator create, build and deploy image for test.
➢ HHTI-UNCOOLED Design, Development and Implementation of TI camera Using Qt and C++, Interface and Developed various application with GSM and Lfr and DMC. UI base feature Modification like stand By mode, DMC manual changes, Lfr Range, GSM Speed calculation. Worked on TI camera control Application Development and device interface with DMC, GSM, Lrf, Day Camera, Using windows Serial Library and DLLs. Using FFMPEG recoding Video and Store Video and Images.
- Embedded Software Developer at Tata Power Strategic Engineering Division
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.E - Electronic and Communication
- Diploma - Electronic and Communication
• Implemented Control Area Network (CAN) among the ECUs and used J1939 protocol for the back and forth communication
• Analyzed, sent the data over CAN bus and logged the data using CANalyzer
• Implemented software requirements and functional specifications for new Advanced Driver Assistance
• Involved in the design of ADAS using modeling tools such as MATLAB, Simulink/State Flow
• Simulated the controller model on HIL (Hardware in Loop) using dSPACE
• Reduced the error by Fixed Point Auto-code generation for production purposes using dSPACE Targetlink
• Tuned the fixed-point setting using TargetLink Auto scaling tool
• Executed the test vectors for the given module and performed the root cause analysis if there is any deviation between code and model and provided the solution to fix it
• Documented CANoe model functionality including panel functionality, security features, installation instructions, etc.
• Simulated and calibrated the Engine ECU using the MATLAB, MotoTune
• Designed Engine PID Controller, and Engine position tracking(EPT) system for a GM Ecotec 4 Stroke 2.0 Liters gasoline engine
• Performed Model in the loop (MIL), Hardware in the loop(HIL) and Software in the loop (SIL) using MATLAB
• Performed the system-level integration of the software
• Performed the verification and validation of the engine control system model
- Embedded Software Developer at HITCloud, CA
- Controls Engineer at Grinntech Motors & Services
- Electrical Engineer at Infinity Technologies
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Telecommunication Engineering and Networks - Telecommunication Engineering and Networks
- - Technology
- Design and Implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements of production and commercial deployment. - Design, develop, code, test and debug system software. - Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources. - Integrated and validate new product designs. Support software QA and optimize I/Q performance. - Provide post-production support. Interface with hardware design and development. Environment: C, Advanced C, C++, TCP/IP, Embedded Linux, RTOS, Bluetooth, LabView.
- Embedded Software Developer at Technodrive Business Solutions Inc
- Teaching Assistant (Lab Assistant) at Texas A&M University
- Embedded Engineer at Arrow Electro Elevators Private Limited
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication - Electronics & Communication
• Contracted for development of media control protocols and GUI's.
• Created tested and debugged various GUI interfaces for ease of use.
• Created a custom TCP protocol and used serial ports to communicate with external media processors and devices.
• Code written in C++, Python and QML, company is startup in stealth mode.
- Embedded Software Developer at
- Embedded Linux Software Developer at DoD
- Flight Controls Designer at UAV
- RFID System Developer at Two Technologies
11 months at this Job
- 140 credits towards BSCS also hold ASEET - Comp Sci
• Programmed an FPGA using High-Level Synthesis
• Utilized directives and constraints for changing requirements
- Lead Embedded Software Developer at Univ. of South AL
- Student at Univ. of South AL
- Lead Software Developer at Univ. of South AL
- Lead Embedded Software Developer at SOUTHEASTCON
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Engineering
- Minor - Computer Science
Wrote Maintainable and Extensible code in Team Environment, Modified Existing Software to correct Errors Upgrade Interface and Improve Performance. − Generated and Presented requirement/design specs to customers. − Worked on Circuit design and PCB Layout design using Eagle Software. − Conducting testing and reporting, along with its documentation.
- Embedded Software Developer Trainee at brainDon Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MS Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BE - Electronics and Telecommunication
Project Title: CMRI (Common Meter Reading Instrument)
• Understanding the system requirements and customer specifications.
• Develop High level Design and low-level requirements.
• Developed C coding as per standards.
• Debugged and Solved power supply problem in CMRI and Resolved Hanging CMRI issue.
• Ensure coding compliance as outlined in the Design and system Requirements.
• Participate in the reviews of the requirements and Code. Description: Downloading reading from Meter to CMRI connected through serial port and stored in an permanent memory. We can re-display the readings from memory.
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at SANDS Instrumentation Pvt.Ltd
- Embedded Software Developer & Architect at GE Infoserve Pvt Ltd
2 years at this Job
- - Communications systems
- B.E. - Electronics and Communications
Embedded firmware design and development for TI Sitara based SBCs used for industrial automation in the intermodal
• Responsible for the full lifecycle design and development of a new industrial IoT device for the intermodal industry, customized with Linux Kernel and root filesystem to provide maximal reliability and robustness.
• Designed C++ using standard and Qt libraries to maintain and add functionality to REST, TCP, and UDP APIs that enable network control and monitoring of automated gate systems.
• Instrumental in providing long term development and support for legacy products currently on client sites.
- Embedded Software Developer at Nascent Technologies, LLC
- Software Engineer at Industry Weapon
- Software Engineering Consultant at Optimus Technologies
- Software Engineer at Greenfield Engineering Corp
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering