Embedded software stack for Digital TV (ISDB-T standard) - Part of the team that developed an embedded software stack which can process digital signals broad-casted with ISDB-T standard. - Implementation based on OpenMAX standard aimed at hand-held mobile devices. - Responsible for middle-ware and driver development through the entire life-cycle. - Middle-ware layer for Toshiba Seine-4L and Nile SoCs (System-On-Chip) - Middle-ware stack for Seine-4L and Nile SOC with different processing modules such as Audio, Video, Graphics etc. - Handled customization and code-restructuring aimed at better performance in terms of both memory and speed. - Developed new module for HDMI processing and integrated to the software stack. - Shader accelerated OpenVG software implementation for ARM processor - Part of the team that developing OpenVG framework implementation for T6G processors targeted for Toshiba mobile phones. - Responsible for development of shader programs written in OpenGL Shading Language which would accelerate graphics rendering with the help of hardware accelerators.
- Embedded Software Engineer at Toshiba Embedded Software India Pvt Ltd
3 years at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Engineering
- B.S. - Electrical and Electronics
Nidec Elesys Americas Co.(Supplier of Autonomous Driving ADAS Camera ECU to Honda) 2014 to Present Embedded Software Engineer (NO Restrictions in job hunting) Responsibilities and Accomplishments: o Principally in charge of and constantly contribute to Camera ECU software development and upgrade from test drive result analysis, countermeasure algorithm design, and software implementation, to meet Honda’s requirements, e.g., reduce false detection, fog detection and LED/halogen headlight saturation, etc.; o Principally in charge of Monocular Camera ECU deployment and function support, including Auto-High Beam System (AHB), Motorcycle Detection, Pedestrian Detection, and Lane Departure Assistance System (LKAS) etc.; o Contact person for all Autonomous Driving ADAS ECU (Camera) related supports for Honda, including testing, validation, upgrading, deployment, and troubleshooting; o Responsible for all Monocular Camera ECU AHB test drive preparation and troubleshooting, result detailed analysis, and countermeasure algorithm design from Nidec Elesys Americas Co.’s side; o From scratch, successfully accomplished Occupant Detection System (ODS) 5X ECU design and development; o Successfully developed ODS 5X ECU MCU boot loader and drivers for CAN, LIN, ADC, K-Line, and EEPROM on Bare Metal, etc.; o Completed algorithm design and implementation in embedded software, and testing for ODS 5X ECU; o Verified the safety in ODS 5X ECU development and testing following specifications such as ASIL classification and MISRA to fulfill requirements of ISO 26262. o Successfully completed ODS 5X ECU requirements analysis and development environment design (Renesas CSPLUS/CA78K0R, E20 emulator, and testing environment, etc.);
- Embedded Software Engineer at Nidec Elesys Americas Co
- Embedded system Quality Assurance Engineer/Intern, Embedded Coder at The MathWorks, Inc
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer at Medeli Electronics Co. Ltd
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master - Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- Embedded Firmware Engineer at Interface Masters Technologies
- Lead Engineer Automotive Infotainment device at Tech Mahindra
- Module Lead Automotive diagnostic tool at Automotive company (USA)
- Embedded Software Engineer Access Control system (Encoder/Reader) RF at Mindtree ltd for UTC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.S - Software Engineering
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics
Developer and architect for AMMS mission systems embedded OS and applications.
Developer of code modules and design for mission playback extension system, utilizing
C++, C#, in both a LINUX and Windows. Utilizing Visual Studios and Eclipse for each perspective system. Waveform development and maintenance for each addition into each partition processor incorporated in the airframe chassis. WTS (problem reports and resolutions) assignments to fix and/or update the AMMS system and associated waveforms. JENM 3.X (Joint Enterprise Network Manager)
Develop software for the network management system to control and configure JTRS waveforms. Development is in JAVA 7 /8 and C++ for JENM 3.X. Project uses the AGILE process for the software development effort. Eclipse, MAVEN, Windows, Linux, ECLIPSE,
• Lead Engineer for Provisioning client and server products - C++ low level interface porting from legacy systems to a complete JAVA solution. Wrapper code design and development to utilize the C++ existing services.
• Port and implementation of MERCURY services into JENM.
• Design and code Network Element Control for multiple radio nets.
• Design and code the message signing and compression utilities needed for OTAM and provisioning services.
• Implementation of "Bouncy Castle" encryption into system. MUOS (JTRS _ WAVEFORM): Develop and port MUOS (Multiuser Objective System) IR waveform into Northrup-Grumman Radio Systems. Porting is based on Green Hills Integrity OS and development environment. All work is done with C++/CORBA (ORBExpress) on embedded Power PC platform, with dual assignments to port to ARM based processors. Develop, Design and Code missing adapters so MUOS runs effectively on MG Freedom Radios. Port was completed in 10 Weeks.
- Embedded Software Engineer V at Northrup-Grumman (Aeronautical System)
- Contractor at TASC / Northrup-Grumman
- Software Engineer IV at Harris RF Communications
- Principle Software Engineer at D4Networks Inc
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Continuing Education - Software Engineering, Software Development
- Master's - Software Engineering
- BS - Management Info. Systems
• Developed and reviewed specifications and code for medical devices, including product functional specifications, design specifications, and verification/validation procedures.
• Developed application software in an agile framework utilizing Java, QML, Python, Linux, C++ and writing new functional modules for creating user interface and integrating it with programming codes.
• Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and other scientific personnel to design application and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles to implement feasible solutions.
• Communicate timelines, progress, delays of the work assigned on daily basis from the team to the client and vice versa using tools like Trello, JIRA and Slack.
• Worked on converting C++ API's to Python.
• Transition from MVC to MVVM application design.
• Developed asynchronous event model for processing and tracking rescue protocols using Mosquitto EMQTT.
• Designed and implemented Friendly GUI with QT-QML
• Handled different embedded communication buses (UART, USART, CAN).
• Effectively implemented various protocols (MQTT, TCP/IP, URP, SIP, CMIP).
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve, correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
• Developing the automated and scheduled load processes using Unix Shell scripting.
• Develop and Customize various API's and User Interface for enhanced and effective utilization.
• Designed, coded, implemented and tested new features and modules for the derivatives system as part of an Agile team.
• Created embedded applications matching client's requirement.
• Work with different teams within the organization to Automation and Orchestration of code to different phases using CI/CD methodologies and tools like Bitbucket.
• Mentors Software Engineer I & II, train users to use new or modified application code to execute them on different devises. Participated in product validation program.
• Participating in product review/ demo meetings with clients, stake holders and suggest new tools and development methodologies that may help the current release and the project. Tech-Stack: Windows 10, C++, Python, Object oriented programming (OOPs), QT-QML, MQTT, Design patterns, Linux(Ubuntu), GIT, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Agile methodology.
- Embedded Software Engineer III at Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Sr. C++ Developer at NY State Office of General Service
- C++ Developer at CUNA MUTUAL
- C++ Developer at ERPA
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
Roles and Responsibilities: ¥ As an embedded software engineer, responsible for design, implement, test, and documentation of software which is used to develop, prototype, validate and assist customers integrating SiriusXM technology into their systems and products. ¥ Working on wide range of areas from low level hardware bring-up and debug through to connectivity stacks (cellular, WIFI, BLE) ¥ Worked on Automotive audio and infotainment products (radio head units, navigation systems, MP3 connectivity, CD players, telematics systems) ¥ Design and develop HMI application for car Infotainment system for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles using C++ on QNX. ¥ Assist with hardware debugging including bus protocol debugging (I2C, SPI, UART) and power management. ¥ Implemented C++, OOP, Advanced C++ techniques and memory management concepts. ¥ Develop and improve build systems, automated test and internal tools used to manage large scale firmware deployments. ¥ Responsible for HMI development of satellite/ip based radio and user profile modules. ¥ Designing new software applications in C/C++ to meet business needs. ¥ Estimated CPU and RAM measurements for the efficient performance of the application. Environment: C++, QNX, ARM, SPI, WIFI, etc.
- Embedded Software Engineer at SiriusXM - Farmington
- Software Engineer at Teoresi Inc
- Engineer at Universal Electronics
10 months at this Job
- M.S - Embedded Software
- BTECH - ECE
Lead software architect and software engineer for desktop and mobile vehicle-based applications. Firmware engineer for embedded development. IT Administration and support. End user product integration and developer support. Peer reviews, documentation, presentations, seminars, trade shows, and support. Software Engineering Responsibilities (50%, 6 yrs.) * Designed and developed C#/.Net/WPF/MSSQL/Visual Studio desktop & client/server solution performing data warehousing and transaction processing ensuring data integrity and security across all domains. * Designed and Developed C#/.Net/.NetCF/SQLite/WinCE/Visual Studio mobile vehicle-based point of sale application interfacing with RS232, Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Bluetooth devices performing process monitoring and control tightly integrating products from up to a dozen manufacturers into a highly configurable, reliable, and supportable solution. Responsible for all technical reference, support, and training materials. * Design and development of both internal and external development, test, configuration, and production software applications, utilities, and tools for all of the company’s hardware and software products using C#/VB.Net/VB6/SQLite/MSSQL/Access/Visual Studio as well as other tools. Firmware Engineering Responsibilities (30%, 4 yrs.) * Developed 8-bit/32-bit assembly/embedded-C bare-metal/RTOS embedded firmware for products including process monitoring, process control, subsystem interoperability, and system control utilizing SPI, UART, TWI, and I2C protocols interfacing with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, RS232, CAN, USB, and Ethernet devices. Project Management Responsibilities (20%, 2 yrs.) * Performed project management responsibilities supporting R&D, engineering, and production by managing design validation and approbation tests as well as by managing the listing of both new products and variants of existing products to regulatory agencies including NIST, W&M, CE, UL, Intertek, and ETL.
- Software Engineer/Embedded Software Engineer at Midwest Computer Register
- Software Engineer at Suburban Software Systems
- Software Engineer at CimWorks: A GEFanuc Company
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Black Belts - Full Stack Web Development
- BSEE - Electrical Engineering
Designed embedded hardware and software for real-time control of instruments used in life sciences, clinical diagnostics and forensics, for DNA extraction, quantitation and sequencing.
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer at Madisoft Bulgaria Ltd. (Consultant for Promega Corp., Madison, WI, USA)
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer at Constalant JSC
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Engineering
• Developing a system that improves accessibility for people with disabilities.
• Writing embedded C/C++ for TI cc2650 Launch Pad, a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) device using CCS.
• Working under the CTO, by participating in brainstorming new ideas. COURSES Computer Net Inter-operability, Advanced Computer Networking, Distributed Systems, CCNA, Advanced Analysis of Algorithms, Advanced Computer Architecture, Hardware-Software Co-design, Wireless Communications
- Embedded Software Engineer - Intern at LookingBus
- Tutor at the College of Engineering at CSULB
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer - engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication Engineering - Telecommunication Engineering
Duties: Software project leader, creating time lines, reviewing specifications, creating test documentation, coding and testing. Design and development of embedded systems with C programming in different environments.
- Sr Embedded Software Engineer at Maximatecc/Actuant
- Embedded Software Engineer at Maximatecc/Actuant
- Jr Embedded Software Engineer at Juarez
- IT Engineer at Juarez
1 year, 5 months at this Job