Software Systems engineer experienced in design and development of analytical, scientific and molecular biology instrumentation. My areas of expertise include systems engineering, real time embedded control software, modeling and simulation. Experienced in all areas of instrument development cycle - requirement analysis, system architectures, System integration and testing. Sciex
Lead Embedded Software Engineer 2/2017-present
• Define system architecture for a Liquid chromatography system
• Designed and implemented real-time multi-thread embedded software to control functions of an LC instrument
• PID control of Multi-gradient pump and flow system
• PID control of TEC thermal zones
• Developed C base real-time embedded software for ARM Cortex M7 with Keil MDK IDE
• Coordinate instrument transfer to Singapore manufacturing
- Lead Embedded Software Engineer at
- System Engineer at Optokey Inc
- Systems engineer at Roche Molecular Diagnostics
- Software Systems Engineer at Abbott Hematology group
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- M.S., Computer Science - Digital Imaging and Digital Control Systems
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
Working on water heater and HVAC controls
• Embedded software engineer on temporary contract.
- Embedded Software Engineer - Employed by UBICS at Walker Workforce, a Professional Staffing Firm
- Embedded Software Engineer - Employed by UBICS at Satin Corp
- Sr. System Integration and Test Engineer at Satin Corp
- Lead Embedded Software Engineer - Contract to Hire at Confocus Technologies, a Flextronics Company
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Physics on the Co-operative Plan
Role Embedded Software Engineer
Technology C/C++, Python, Automotive, GMLAN, CAN/UDS, RTOS
Tools VehicleSpy, CANoe, Rational Synergy, Rational Team Concert, QNX Momentics
Involved in development of feature for Over-The-Air (OTA) Software Update for Remote Reflash Team. Was given a team to handle development and product update for 8 different HW variants from Tier-1 supplier like Bosch, Harman, LG for MY17-MY18 released and closure. Interacted with cross-functional and cross-national teams to get Project in shape and within given timelines, working on Agile methodology.
Working on enhancement and development for MY-21/22 Model year platform. Develop modules for handling authentication of programming instance for target ECU. Updating State Mahcine for initiating Backoffice session to download authentication Key to unlock the ECU, and initating Key transfer and unlocking of the ECU while programming. Working on State Machine module refactoring to be more aligned to latest C++ standards. Worked with development of UDS protocol based network communication on EtherCAN bus for external ECU update.
Achievements: Also part of Robotics team in GM, which won Bot Battle in 2018. We were the only team that year which had an autonomous Robot with uni-directional LIDAR sensors. For 2019 we were able to get it working with rotating LIDAR.
• Development of CAN-FD and SoAD Bus log analyzer using Python and Pandas. Implemented parser to handle various formats from CANoe, Vehicle-Spy, etc. And program flow analyzer to validate messages during programming.
• Working with Remote-Reflash SDK team for Over-The-Air software update library for various platforms such as LG, Low-Radio, High-Radio based on QNX RTOS, Linux and Android OS.
• Working on Model Year 21-22 for latest Bus architecture, including rewritting legacy code to align with OOD and latest C++ standard.
• Implementing Chinese encoding GB18030 support using libiconv for Chinese markets.
• Worked on resolving Critical issues and completed all released in time and collaborate with vendors such as LGE, Bosch, Harman, etc.
• Hands-on with GM LAN specifications for UDS & CAN Diagnostics (DTC) used for ECU update process.
• Analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility of design with time and cost constraints for the next generation of application Company Aricent Group Project Software development and resolving platform issues for SD & USB
- Embedded Software Engineer at General Motors
- Tech Lead at SanDisk
- Sr Embedded Engineer at Aricent Group
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer at VPI Engineering
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- B. E. - Electronics
• Develop and maintain OFP Flight Critical Software in C++ for Real-time Embedded Systems
• Managed a group of engineers as Team Lead following the Agile process
• Developed Python tools for metric pulling in Jira
• Manage a team of 8 Engineers as Scrum Master, that follows the Agile process, ensuring that the team meets expected deadlines
• Assist and resolve other Engineer's task while resolving my own task in a timely manner
• Standup the Development environment in the Atlassian Toolset on Windows, replacing legacy software, such as ClearCase
- Embedded Software Engineer 3 at Northrop Grumman
- Software Engineer Level 2/Test Team Technical Lead at Boeing
- Technical Support Engineer Level 2 at NetApp
- Software Test Technician at
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Engineering
Firmware: Designed and implemented firmware and simulators for various small-satellite flight hardware products including Software Defined Radio, Phased-Array antenna systems. ◦ Networking: Designed and implemented a driver based network abstraction and device configuration protocol suite which enables embedded and non-embedded devices to communicate over an array of physical links. ◦ Embedded Linux: Ported U-Boot, Linux to custom ARM based SBC. Worked with schematic and hardware team to port U-Boot and build initial processor configuration state from ground up. Added support for custom peripherals. ◦ Infrastructure: Developed web-based lab automation and hardware testing infrastructure with Jupyter Lab, Docker, MySQL enabling engineers to easily control and query lab equipment and custom hardware through Jupyter Notebooks. ◦ Org: As first Software Engineer I incured certain duties including setting up version control, continuious integration, coverage reports, defining coding standards and guidelines.
- Embedded Software Engineer at CesiumAstro
- Embedded Software Engineer at CesiumAstro
- Software Engineer at Facebook
- Research Assistant at Texas Tech
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
• Working on C code development and validation for custom ARM-Embedded boards using cross-compilers in Linux.
• Writing and validating unit test cases for hardware peripherals in Linux and debugging the embedded target using JTAG.
• Performing the OEM/Qual Loads for Production and Analysis of targets and governing the testing using BurnIn Method.
• Responsible for software and Hardware debugging and Improving the static Algorithms with respect to DO-178/B.
• Conducting the manual hardware testing and timing analysis on embedded hardware using Automated System.
• Developed a H/W initialization method for production and implemented utility commands by modifying firmware.
- Embedded Software Engineer at BAE
- Embedded Engineering Intern at Jay Robotix Pvt Ltd
- Embedded Engineering Intern at Nokia Solutions and Networks
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Transformed specifications written in MATLAB/ Simulink models into C- code.
• Simulated the Matlab models with the associated tools for design verification and virtualization.
• Developed integration test plan and test cases manually and using tools.
• Tested auto and manually generated code in simulated real-time environments.
• Wrote test cases to validate the design Develop component test benches and diagnostics software.
• Embedded software development of the powertrain modules such as Vehicle functions, Communication, Coolant and lubrication, Powertrain coordination, Torque structure, Engine speed management, After treatment, Air systems, Combustion especially Diagnostics modules in an automobile with a primary focus on Manual coding and Unit testing
• Created the Integrated Project Management Protocol (IPMP) for the entire Embedded systems department.
• Compiled data for and presented the monthly dashboard with full-cost ratio, Workforce-workload, attrition/retention numbers, Project LIV cycle, department KPI performance and training details.
• Prepared and successfully executed near and long-term project goals/roadmap.
• Mentored graduate engineering and trainees during training period.
- Embedded Software Engineer at Renault Nissan Technology and Business Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS in Electrical Engineering - Electrical Engineering
- BE in Electronics and Communication - Digital Logic Design
Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software for various projects. Review code and design. Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of systems. Provide post release or post production support. Deliver day-to-day scrum-based updates to stakeholders. Manage and mentor interns. Projects include the following: * Guruhubb Corporation/ezgrowr - Managed embedded development in C/C++ for an intelligent agriculture monitoring, system device drivers, and communication protocols (UART, I2c). Developed sensor drivers on an ARM-based TI microcontroller. Supported software quality assurance (QA) process. Developed HTTP client to support wireless communication system. Optimized system design to meet consumer requirements. Embedded Software Engineer @ Koliada - ~~~~~~~~~ * KoliadaES - Managed embedded development in C/C++. Developed embedded firmware examples and wireless sensor examples on 8051 based TI chip. Designed and developed scripts in Python and C# UWP to monitor test networks. Built data visualization apps on Android and iOS devices using C# and XAML for viewing and analyzing test metrics. Conducted QA testing of software for all new releases of the KoliadaES (real-time operating system). Developed extensive documentation on the KoliadaES real-time operating system, its application programming interface (API), drivers, and system architecture, etc. Led weekly sprints with client relative to software support, QA results etc. * ClubCatcher - Developed an automated golf club tracking system. Managed embedded development in C/C++, developing firmware code for tracking sensor unit, including sensor drivers, Bluetooth communication, etc. on an ARM-based Nordic nRF15822 chip). Developed code in C#, XAML to enable mobile application to view system status and give alerts.
- Embedded Software Engineer at Koliada
- at Chat Messenger
- at Verilog
- processor at Reliable Transport Protocol
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electrical Engineering
Member of an international R&D team developing software for flow measurement sensors.
● Responsible for development, debugging and API testing to release production-ready software.
● Serving as primary software engineer for several individual component projects.
● Supporting a large software stack with libraries shared by over 100 different devices.
- Embedded Software Engineer at Endress+Hauser Flowtec
- Software Engineer at Ciholas, Inc
- Software Engineer Intern at Ciholas, Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Nanodegree - Self-Driving Car Engineer
- Bachelor's - Computer Science and Cognitive Science
Served as an embedded systems engineer in the of a brand new team the Vehicle Systems/Controls group. Key contributor in architecting and developing embedded solutions for truck electrical control units from the ground up. Delivered solutions included selection of a safety-oriented RTOS targeting multi-core micro controller, development tool sets and helped in establishing design and development principles for team. Team used Agile/SCRUM methods and tools to manage project tasks and progress.
- Embedded Software Engineer at NIKOLA MOTOR CORP
- SR. PRINCIPLE EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER at NORTHROP GRUMMAN
- Senior Software engineer at SYNAPTICS INC
- Staff Application Engineer at FREESCALE SEMICONDUCTOR
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Physics - Physics