Worked for the Denver Federal Center by being an emergency dispatcher for Federal Productive services. We also monitored their alarms and would dispatch for alarms accounts if necessary. We were certified in NCIC/ CCIC. We had to learn how to multi- task by answering phones, radios, and alarms.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Gonzales Consulting Services Inc
- ITD Operator at Cleveland Clinic
- Customer Service at Progressive Insurance
- Sales Representative/ Supervisor at MCPS Merchant Services
2 years at this Job
Emergency dispatcher for doctors, the rape crisis hotline, domestic violence hotline and hospices. Operator for several businesses, including HVAC, dental offices and pharmaceutical companies.
- Operator/Emergency Dispatcher at Swisher Communications
- Call Center Representative at Consumer Attorney Marketing Group
- Citizens Bank Online Application Specialist at Nuance Communications
- T-Mobile Chat Sales Agent at TouchCommerce, Inc.
1 year at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Child Development
- High School Diploma
Rocklin, CA (current employer)
Technical support/ chat/email / emergency dispatcher/ customer care agent
• Answer both emergency and non-emergency calls
• Review office policies, on-call employee information and customer credit
• Contact on-call employees and relay information
• Dispatch truck drivers
• Technical support with propane dispensing kiosk
• Handling customer complaints, escalations and account information Schnitzer steel, Rancho Cordova, CA call center agent / Donation agent/ trainer, May 2017- May 2018
• Interact with customers via phone and/or email to obtain necessary information to provide appropriate contact for pricing and communicate general information regarding our scrap acceptance policies.
• Interact with customers via phone and/or email to address inquiries and requests for information related to the sale of scrap to our facility and Kidney donations.
• Work effectively with other contact center agents, team leaders, supervisors and manager.
- emergency dispatcher at AmeriGas Propane
- Cashier at Sears Parts Direct
1 year at this Job
- High school diploma
Experienced Emergency Dispatcher with a demonstrated history of 26 years of working in the public safety industry. Skilled in Computer Aided Dispatch, Customer Service, Data Entry, Customer Satisfaction, and Emergency Medical Dispatch, Strong support professional with a n/a focused in business from Thornton Township High School.
- 911 Emergency Dispatcher at Ecom 911 dispatch
- Bartender/Server at Mary's Place
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school
• Handling calls from emergency phones located inside elevators, at public swimming pools, college campuses, storage facilities, etc.
• Handling calls from lone worker devices.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Kings III Emergency Communications
- Communications Specialist at Med-Trans Corporation
- Communication Supervisor at MedicOne Medical Response
- Flight Dispatcher at Pafford EMS
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Skills/Abilities Dispatch and Receive calls two-way radio Answer telephone Answer Emergency calls dispatch personnel and equipment as needed Assist public Enter and obtain data on computer Gathered and complied data from the public for US Census Certified Operator Alabama Criminal Justice Information Center Developed classes, trained, monitored and administered test to new hires and in-service classes for Communications Officers Computer literate: Microsoft Word and Excel Programs
- Emergency Dispatcher at Marion County Emergency
- Police Communications Training Officer at Alabama Department of Public Safety
- Police Communications Officer II at Alabama Department of Public Safety
- Crew Leader at US Census
7 years at this Job
Take high volume of medical calls and messages. Take emergency calls and connect to Drs. strong data entry/computer skills ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism strong customer service skills taking messages and connecting to Doctors physician dictation working with emergency situations
- Emergency Dispatcher at Kellys answering/emergency Services
- Clerk at 7-Eleven
- customer service representative at California Marketing Group
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of science
Duties included but aren’t limited to handling emergency dispatch calls including Police, Medical, and Fire emergencies. Also includes entering personal information and handling a 24 hour reception line.
- Emergency Dispatcher at LIFE ALERT EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Dedicated Support Specialist at Landmark Network
- Team Member/Cashier at Six Flags, Inc.
- Receptionist at Elegant Shapes
10 months at this Job
- High school
Responsibilities Working a two-way radio for patrol units on the street and out of there patrol cars, while at the same time operating low-band radio to officers in there car's. Dispatching all calls that come in to the patrol units, and running subjects for warrants for units, while always knowing the exact location of each unit at all times..and numerous other emergency's that arise while on the radio. We switch normally after two hours on the radio and then go to the phones where we answer numerous of 911 emergency calls and non-emergency calls from the public, as well as from Fire, Ambulance, CHP, Alarm Companies, and many more. Accomplishments While at this job I did for several years, I received 2 Awards of Achievement, One was for a shooting on Market st. where a man entered the building and began shooting at any body that moved...And the second award was presented to me by Mayor Art Agnos at a special Ceremony put on by the City of S.F. for the work I did while on duty during and after the November 1989 Earthquake, and was interviewed by L.A. News radio by phone.. Skills Used My ability to keep calm during very stressful and emergency situations, and to calm down those around me including the callers on the phone who are out of control when calling are very upset. Also being able to Multi-task very efficiently and quickly in Emergency situations..
- 911 Emergency Dispatcher at San Francisco Police Dispatcher
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- Career Diploma Certificate - Veterinary Assistant
• Iinterpret, analyze and anticipate the caller's situation as to resolve problems, provide information, dispatch emergency services or refer callers to other agencies.
• Monitor and operate an emergency radio and computer equipment.
• Receive and respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency services complaints.
• Identify appropriate number and type of equipment or apparatus to dispatch to any specific situation.
• Operate a multi-line telephone console system, alerting system and TDD system.
• Remain calm and level headed despite high stress and critical situations.
- EMERGENCY DISPATCHER at LEWIS COUNTY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
- MATHEMATICS TUTOR at COWLITZ PRARIE ACADEMY
- KNOWLEDGE OPERATIONS MANAGER at BUPA HEALTH AUSTRALIA
- TEAM MANAGER at BUPA HEALTH AUSTRALIA
10 months at this Job
- - Emergency Medical Technician/Emergency Management
- - Legal Studies