Emergency dispatcher for fire, police, EMS, and special response units.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Fayette Emergency Management
- Fire Police Captain at Lowber VFD Sewickley Twp.
- CDL Driver/Equipment Operator at PennDOT
- Firefighter & EMT at Yukon VFC
1 month at this Job
- - CDL A Driver Training
- Certificate - Emergency Medical Technician
- - General Studies
- Diploma - Maintenance & Construction Trades
- - Early childhood Education
As an Emergency Dispatcher, attentiveness is vital. Monitoring incoming alarms, I will call a preset contact list provided by the customer to ensure no one needs emergency services. If services are needed then I would call the correct responder, provide all accessible information, and notate in detail of occurrence.
- Emergency Dispatcher at ADT Security Services
- Bank Teller/Customer Service Representative at US Bank Service Center
- Insurance Agent at Sitel
- Direct Support Professional (DSP) at The Mentor Network - Rem Nevada
5 months at this Job
- - Cosomotology
Emergency Dispatcher, adt security services Must respond to emergency and non-emergency calls for assistance and information. Also, had to provide dispatch and communication support services for police, fire, emergency, and related services.
- Emergency Dispatcher at ADT Security Services Inc
- Patient Care Coordinator at Alliance Rx Walgreens Prime
2 years, 4 months at this Job
I am an Emergency Dispatcher at the International Paper Mill in Courtland, Alabama. I use a multi-line telephone, use two way radios and paging system to dispatch emergency on mill site. I record all security and emergency traffic on Microsoft Word. I am certified in CPR and APCO EMD certified. I have also had NIMS training.
- Emergency Dispatcher at US Security Associates
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- In school - History
As a dispatcher I was responsible to answer emergency and non-emergency calls. I was required to get
vital information from people who were sometimes in a hysterical state in order to provide emergency
responders with information that could potentially be life saving.
● Calm, cool, and Collected - I had to remain calm at all times while getting vital information also while doing my best to keep the person in need calm.
● Organizational skills - Not only having my desk organized to have important information ready at all times but having my computer screen organized was key. If I did not it would have been difficult to get the appropriate help to the person in need.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Madison County Emergency Management
- Forklift Operator at Canastota N/C
- at Warehouse Help - G&C Foods
- at Caster - Consolidated Precision Products
4 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- Associates Degree - Applied Sciences
As a 911 dispatcher I must respond to emergency and non-emergency calls for assistance and information. I provided dispatch and communication support services for police, fire, emergency, and related services.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Baltimore County 911 Center
- Driver Guard at Dunbar Armored
- Security Officer at Code 3 Security Services
- Security Officer at BROADWAY SERVICES
2 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Associate - Mortuary Science
Duties included but aren’t limited to handling emergency dispatch calls including Police, Medical, and Fire emergencies. Also includes entering personal information and handling a 24 hour reception line.
- Emergency Dispatcher at LIFE ALERT EMERGENCY RESPONSE
- Dedicated Support Specialist at Landmark Network
- Team Member/Cashier at Six Flags, Inc.
- Receptionist at Elegant Shapes
1 year at this Job
- High school
• Handling calls from emergency phones located inside elevators, at public swimming pools, college campuses, storage facilities, etc.
• Handling calls from lone worker devices.
- Emergency Dispatcher at Kings III Emergency Communications
- Communications Specialist at Med-Trans Corporation
- Communication Supervisor at MedicOne Medical Response
- Flight Dispatcher at Pafford EMS
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic Psychology
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Emergency Medical Dispatcher, Answer 911 phone calls and give emergency instructions over the phone, dispatching ambulances
- Emergency Dispatcher at Action Ambulance
- Forklift Operator at S.G. Torrice Co.
- Scheduler/Receptionist at Nizhoni Health
- Gas Station Attendant/Cashier at Hess Corporation
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Prioritized responses to public emergency and non-emergent calls to efficiently dispatch police, fire and EMS while tracking data in real-time. Entered information on computerized systems to verify locations and notify nearest responders. Mitigated risks and emergency response delays by efficiently monitoring public safety field units. Maintained the blotter using Microsoft Word and Excel to record daily emergencies and occurrences. Boosted productivity by ensuring on-time emergency response and life support with zero service delivery errors. Trained ten personnel in the position of Emergency Dispatcher.
- Emergency Dispatcher at United States Air Force
- Patrolman at United States Air Force
- Security Forces Member at United States Air Force － Ramstein Air Force Base
- Customer Service Agent at Convergys Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Criminal Justice