All responsibilities of an emergency room technician
- Emergency Room Technician at Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Emergency Medical Technician at National Health Transport
- File Clerk at Redlands Farms Inc.
- Driver Helper at Redland Farms Inc.
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
- Emergency medical technician certificate
• Providing high quality care as an emergency room technician, in a level one trauma hospital
• Operate equipment, such as electrocardiograms (EKGs), external defibrillators, or bag valve mask resuscitators, in advanced life support environments
• Observe, record, and report to nurse the patient's condition or injury.
- Emergency Room Technician at Westchester Medical Center
- Nursing Assistant at Daughter of Jacob Nursing Rehabilitation Center
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Regis Care Center
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - Mechanical Engineering
then promoted to Emergency Room Technician * Patient registration/insurance verification * Patient care under the direct orders of the physicians and nursing staff. * Assisting with life saving mechanisms in the ER. * Coordinating with physicians and other hospitals for transfer patients. * Over seeing supply orders of the ER. * Comforting patients and their family members in extremely difficult times. * Transferring patients from the ER to the hospital floors.
- Emergency Room Technician at West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- Medical Aesthetician/receptionist at The Skin Studios
- Facility Coordinator Sulphur Storage Solutions at
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma
As an EMT working in the emergency room, I have worked alongside many healthcare professionals. Some of my duties as a dedicated hands on emergency room technician include, but are not limited to: Phlebotomy, inserting IVs, performing EKGs, assessing patients, obtaining vitals, transporting patients or assisting them in/out of bed, wound care and dressings, splinting, performing CPR, medication revision, assisting doctors and nurses with procedures or setting up for exams, organizing and stocking the emergency room, and communicating with patients and their family members to keep them updated on their care.
- Emergency Room Technician at HCA Westside Regional Medical Center
- Babysitting/Childcare at Caregiving
- Emergency Medical Technician at Broward Health Medical Center
- Babysitter/Caregiver at Caregiving
2 years at this Job
- Associate of Science - Registered Nurse
- Associate Of Arts - EMT certification
- High School Diploma
78414 United States 36 hrs/wk, $24,000/yr Duties, Accomplishments, and Related Skills: As an Emergency Room Technician I have assisted the Emergency Room nursing staff as well as the Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and M.D. Taking and monitoring the vital signs of the patients, collecting blood samples and any other labs that were ordered, performing EKGs, administering IVs, transporting of admitted patients are some of the few tasks that I am responsible for. Maintaining the cleanliness of the ER patient rooms as well as continuously stocking needed items in the room are also part of the tasks that I am responsible for.
- Emergency Room Technician at Christus Spohn South
- Health Care Specialist at Reserve
- Medical Assistant at Rapha Primary and Urgent Care
- nurse or physician's assistant at US Army Reserve
1 year at this Job
- - Physical Therapy
- - Surgical Technology
As an Emergency Room Technician at Willis-Knighton I primarily engage in direct patient care. I perform EKG’s, patient vitals, folly catheters, drug screens, helping work codes, assisting the physician in procedures, and multiple other patient care responsibilities.
- Emergency Room Technician at WILLIS KNIGHTON MEDICAL CENTER
- WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE at NON-STOP SCAFFOLDING INC
- FITNESS STAFF at NSU WRAC
- Physical Therapy Technician at NATCHITOCHES REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
4 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Health and Exercise Science
As an emergency room technician, my main roles consisted of performing EKG's, phlebotomy, and assisting in traumas. I also was responsible for cleaning patients, assisting with toileting and monitoring patients. As an ER tech, I also was accountable for my own trauma/code rooms. I ensured the patient was quickly placed on the cardiac monitor, I obtained any supplies needed for the trauma (such as central line kits, foley catheter kits, blood products, etc), I performed CPR during codes, set up chest tubes when needed, and also assisted with any procedures the PAs and doctors needed to perform.
- Emergency Room Technician at Yale New Haven Hospital
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Emergency Room Technician working one on one with patients in a critical care environments. Assisting nurses and doctors with patient care via blood draws, EKGs, time sensitive medical testing and safe patient transportation.
- Emergency Room Technician at Community Hospital
- Emergency Room Technician at Scripps Memorial Hospital
- Student Liaison at Veterans Administration
- Signals Intelligence Analyst at United States Air Force
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- bachelors degree in nursing - Biology and Chemistry
- High School Diploma
- Associate's of Science degree in Intelligence Applications
As an Emergency Room Technician, you will delivery patient care and perform clinical procedures within the scope of your licensure under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and Provider. Your day-to-day job functions will include: Assisting in implementing each patient's plan of care by performing common clinical procedures and other tasks within your scope of practice Assisting with observation of patients, gathering data and identifying patient care needs Responding to emergency situations Assisting with patient transport and transfer Assisting with cleaning, stocking and maintenance of department equipment and supplies Adhering to safety and risk management standards Assisting with clerical and communication tasks to support patient care
- Emergency Room Technician at St. Clair Hospital
- EMT-Basic at American Medical Response
- EMT-B at Falck NW
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Nursing AA
During my time working as an emergency room technician I was in charge of preforming basic life support skills including CPR, EKG's, splinting broken bones, blood draws, wound care, and vitals for patients on behalf of the nursing staff. I also assisted doctors and nurses with any advanced skills when required. In addition i was in charge of training new hires. In addition I helped answer questions for patients and family members.
- Emergency Room Technician at IU Health BMH
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic at Heartland Medical Services
- Butcher/Meat Cutter at Kroger Stores
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school