Canton, MS Produces multiple vehicles for public and private use. Canton facility employees over 6,500 employees. Employee Relations Specialist (Contract), 2018 to 2019
- Employee Relations Specialist (Contract) at Nissan Manufacturing
- HR Clerk (Supplier Temp) at Tower Automotive
- Quality Recruiter at KLLM Transport Services
- Human Resources Coordinator at Central Mississippi Medical Center
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications/Public Relations
- Masters of Arts - Business Communications/Leadership and Influence
• Identify trends and opportunities for improvement within office processes to promote growth
• Oversee two Human Resource Assistants including training in all duties
• Structure the HR Department Front Desk to ensure efficient process flow and positive customer service ◦ Implement an automated check-in system and phone tracking metrics
• Spearhead a new program to develop employees entering into entry level positions at the hospital
• Execute all tasks of Employee Relations Specialist to advise leadership and employee concerns
• Contribute to the Mission Integration Committee and create videos for the Employee Forums
• Analyze metrics regarding the Employee Relations and Front Desk teams and provide insight
- Senior Employee Relations Specialist at MERCY MEDICAL CENTER
- Employee Relations Specialist at
- Employee Relations Coordinator at
- Human Resources Assistant at Human Resources Department
5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts
Dallas TX 2018-Current
Multi-state Clients include Design, Digital, Corporate Graphics professionals and 13 Operation locations
including unionized bargaining units.
Employee Relations Specialist
• Provides counsel to management and employees in conflict resolution and mediate between parties if needed.
• Conducts objective/investigations into employee relations matters and appropropriately communicate findings and follow up actions.
• Planned 2018 company-wide Performance Appraisal process to all Freeman divisions including Canada and UK.
• Designed and delivered Managerial "Pay for Performance" training to 300 leaders.
• Strategize with leaders to develop and improve individual and team performance.
• Responsible for advising, recommending, and approving involuntary termination requests for business unit in conjunction with employee relations management.
• Interpret and clarify corporate policy and practices in response to Business inquiries
• Support Business Leaders to provide organizational design expertise to implement Design Division reorganization in absence of HRBP
• Partners with management to approve newly created positions and job descriptions.
- Employee Relations Specialist at The Freeman Company
- Director, Human Resources, Corporate at Neiman Marcus Group
- at Neiman Marcus Group
- Senior Human Resource Manager at Neiman Marcus Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's of Business Administration - Human Resource
Employee Relations Specialist overseeing 3000 employees including 4 Collective Bargaining Unit Agreements. Advise management on matters related to the administration of contracts or employee discipline or grievance procedures. Draft or review and approve employee disciplinary actions, such as performance improvement plans, written reprimands, suspensions, or terminations. Review employer practices or employee data to ensure compliance with contracts on matters such as wages, hours, or conditions of employment. Schedule or coordinate the details of grievance hearings or other meetings. Research case law or outcomes of previous case hearings. Train managers or supervisors on topics related to labor relations, such as working conditions, safety, or equal opportunity practices. Assists management with conflict resolution, employee satisfaction and recognition, and organizational culture. Acts as Human Resources Representative upon request to include employee service awards, unemployment compensation hearings, corrective action meetings, grievances, and other such events. Supports management efforts to increase employee satisfaction and maintain an ongoing assessment of organizational culture and climate. Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, compensation, or other employee concerns. Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations. Identify areas of need for improved policies and procedures and assist with drafting of revisions to ensure legal compliance. Maintain current knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and affirmative action guidelines and laws, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act and FMLA coupled with Washington State Leave Laws. Provides employee relations consultation services to management ensuring timely and relevant follow-up. Conducts workplace investigations and follow-up, including drafting of corrective action memoranda, including reporting to appropriate governing bodies overseeing licensed medical providers.
- Employee Relations Specialist at CHI FRANCISCAN HEALTH
- HR Specialist - FMLA at CHI FRANCISCAN HEALTH
- HR Rep Approver (HRIS) at CHI FRANCISCAN HEALTH
- HR Rep - Employment (Recruiting Coordinator) at CHI FRANCISCAN HEALTH
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Business Management
As employee relations specialist, I’m responsible for a range of activities related to staffing, recruiting and employee/labor relations. I act as a liaison between our staffing department and recruiting department. I provide advice, job training and counseling to our 300+ employees. I deliver consistent feedback and coaching, I conduct new hire on boarding three times a week. On average, i screen and hire about 40 qualified candidates per month. I ensure compliance with the department of social service regulations/requirements for all of our home care aides and CNA’s. I develop and track a retention reports weekly to make sure the company is fully utilizing our employees. Assisting in hiring to the needs of the business, actively recruiting to ensure open positions are filled quickly. Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Employee Relations Specialist at Dynamic Nursing Inc.
- Owner/Designer at Printer, Print Co. Screen Printing
- Medical Service Coordinator at Logistics Health Inc
- Light director/Production Manager at Twstd LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Managing all aspects of the Human Resource office and employee relations department to include, but not be limited to:
• Benefits, Talent, and performance management
• Maintenance of HRIS - Familiar with Lawson, Aesop, Oracle applications
• Handled all Unemployment claims
• Processed all 504 Plans
• Established and implemented EEO policies and procedures
• Conducting investigations related to violence in the work place, hostile work environments, harassment, discrimination
• Serves as a consultant to management on employee coaching and consulting; progressive discipline investigations and exits related to performance code of conduct and policy violations
• Serves as a liaison between management and specialist areas for workers compensation, leaves of absence, Pro Development, performance, labor relations
• Gathers information to support decision making in compliance with company policies as well as local, State and Federal regulations
• Develops process and work flow to ensure appropriate managements of cases, consistency and ongoing efficiencies;
• Maintains appropriate records related to internal complaints and investigations;
• Assists in writing disciplinary decisions and memorandums of agreement;
• Extensive background in Employee & Labor Relations
• Responsible for managing aspects of a labor relations department to include, but not limited to:
• Assist in resolving grievances at the lowest level;
• Investigations of filed grievances;
• Assist in writing grievance decisions and memorandums of agreement
• Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Familiar with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements such as Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act(FMLA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and so forth.
• Attend training sessions, conferences and workshops to keep abreast of current practices, programs and legal issues
• Provide leadership and guidance in the development of annual goals and objectives for assigned department staff
• Exercise proactive leadership in promoting the vision and mission of the District
• Demonstrate initiative in identifying potential problems or opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action
• Perform other tasks consistent with the responsibilities of this position
• Managed Employee capacity of Estimated 3000
- Employee Relations Specialist at Prvidence Public School Department
- Human Resource Specialist at Rhode Island Department of Administration
- Acting Finance Director at Town of Foster
- Deputy Finance Director at Town of Foster
1 year, 4 months at this Job
HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST V. In my current role as a human resources specialist, I perform senior level human resources work and am responsible for the day to day employee relations activities for assigned areas. My assigned areas are two State Supported Living Centers which serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are medically fragile or who have behavioral problems. My work involves analysis, problem solving, conflict resolution, policy interpretation and advice and guidance to managers and employees with the goal of minimizing legal risk and ensuring compliance with federal/state laws and regulations and Health and Human Services Human Resources policy and procedures. I consult, provide guidance and make recommendations on human resources related issues including hiring selections, drug testing, background checks, leave issues, workplace violence, conflicts of interest, performance planning and evaluations, reasonable accommodations, corrective and disciplinary actions to include counseling, written warnings, involuntary demotions, disciplinary suspensions, and non-disciplinary dismissals.
- Employee Relations Specialist at Health and Human Services Commission
- Workforce Operations Manager at Health and Human Services Commission
- Random Drug Testing Administrator at Texas Dept. of Aging and Disability Services
- Administrative Support Manager at Health and Human Services Commission
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Implementation of department tracking device to show trends of incoming concerns.
Results used in establishing leadership tools for training on trending subject matter and creation of an employee relations call center.
• Employee Relations administrator for the company influenza and tuberculosis programs for 9,000 staff. Successful in reducing noncompliance by 50%.
• Held a 100%-win rate in unemployment claims.
• Resource to management and employees in the communication of policies.
• Conducting investigations and corrective action issues involving employees.
- Employee Relations Specialist at PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
- Compensation & Benefits Coordinator at PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
- System Analyst at PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
- Supervisor, Patient Access Management at PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Human Resource Management and Psychology
* Employee Relations for two hospitals and, 39 clinics - 2700 employees * Administration of Olathe Health HR related policies and procedures * Staff performance coaching and improvement plans * FMLA administration and compliance * Conduct internal investigations
- Employee Relations Specialist at Olathe Health
- Manager anti-harassment and performance management training at
- Director - Human Resources at Clay County Government
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Arts
Human Resources - Employee Relations Benefits, Payroll, Policy Writing, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Orientation, Onboarding, Recruitment, Program Development. Work with Onsite Supervisors to develop workplace operations and leadership skills. Help to training supervisors on company policy and implementation. 300 employees.
- Employee Relations Specialist at CARING SOLUTIONS
- Education Outreach Coordinator at Children's Education Alliance of Missouri
- Commercial Business Manager at The Home Depot
- Store Manager at Lowe's Incorporated
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Human Resources
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration