• Conduct individual assessments to determine employment readiness and completes comprehensive employment plan with client.
• Evaluate participants for employment, vocational workshops, and assists clients in obtaining job related documents.
• Coordinate and implement vocational trainings.
• Conduct transferrable skills analysis, vocational testing evaluations, job analysis, labor market surveys, ergonomic assessment, job placement, and job-seeking skills.
• Coordinate client participation in various programings designed to prepare them for reentry into the workforce. As well as collaborate with team members to facilitate employment readiness activities.
• Facilitate Life Skills workshops. Send weekly reports to the county probation office.
- Employment Advisor at Building Opportunities for Self-Sufficiency
- Clinic Receptionists / Re-entry Intake Coordinator at Options Recovery Services
- Night Monitor / Security. at Men of Valor (Acts Community Organization)
2 years at this Job
- Certificate of completion certified requirement of training course adult/child/infant CPR - Basic Skill Evaluation in Accordance Certificate ID: 8VK01883TN530914S
- Associate of Arts
Summaries of Responsibilities: Member of the Talent Acquisition team within the Office of Human Resources. Accountable for delivering hiring and onboarding services to assigned departments and to promote the College and champion the FSW brand in all employment related activities. Serve as subject matter expert on the College's online hiring and onboarding systems to ensure a seamless, engaging candidate experience for job seekers and employees. Develop strong business partnerships, provides policy and procedure interpretation, and serves as a consultant to hiring managers and administrators on all recruiting related activities. Conduct intake sessions with hiring managers and/or department administrators to build candidate search profile. Develops creative and cost-effective recruiting strategies to fill open positions in a timely manner and provide recommendations to hiring managers. Consults with hiring managers on best practices, i.e., interview practices, etc. to ensure a positive and consistent candidate experience. Screens candidate applications for minimum qualifications as requested by the hiring manager. Participates in interviews and selection committees, as requested. Develops candidate pipelines for high volume and hard-to-fill positions to fill current and future needs. Sources active and passive candidates to increase applicant pools related to equity goals. Manages candidates through hiring steps in the applicant tracking system (Silk Road) ensuring compliance. Ensures timely preparation and distribution of offer letters and onboarding paperwork. Monitors onboarding dashboard for timely completion of required employment paperwork and compliance with I-9 and E-Verify processes. Performs criminal background checks using electronic fingerprint system to ensure the College adheres to all laws, rules, and regulations. Develops an ongoing training plan to train new hiring managers and other appropriate staff in processes related to the ATS and onboarding software.
- Employment Advisor at Florida Southwestern State College
- Operations Specialist at Gander Mountain
11 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS
- - General
• Ensure effective, accurate and coordinated communications with County Assistance Office personnel on site to assure customers benefits remain active
• Network and establish working relationships with appropriate personnel at the County Assistance Offices, Community Agencies, Mental Health and Drug and Alcohol Organizations and other agencies as needed.
• Ensure that performance standards, contract goals and services including Work Participation, Job Placement, Retention and Medical Benefits goals are met and/or exceeded.
• Document all contacts with clients and about clients; maintain accurate and timely records of all case management/counseling sessions. Input all data into JEVS EARN database(s). Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of all client information including electronic, hard copy, and filing system. Provide diligent follow up and tracking of clients' activities.
• Encourage clients' compliance with attendance and punctuality policies also encourage client's participation in activities agreed upon in Agreement of Mutual Responsibility (AMR).
• Match and link clients with needed services as well as Follow-up on outcomes of all referrals.
• Collaborate with the Employment Services staff regarding planning and information sharing on work assignments, job matching, job placement and retention tracking of clients.
•Created spread sheets to track the pay stubs that were collected on the retention team.
•Calculate the pay stub hours to prepare for retention which concludes a case being closed
•Submit pay stubs to the CDU worker, QAC, and updated spread sheet for tracking
•Terminate clients for Retention Met once employed for 6 months or more
•Check fax machines for documentation, pay stubs that have been submitted and distributed according to caseloads and district.
•Create reports with calculations to determine 6 month retention and 9 month retention
- Employment Advisor/ Retention Employment Advisor at JEVS Human Services
- Employment Advisor/ Retention Employment Advisor at JEVS Human Services
- Instructional Assistant at Renaissance Advantage Charter School
- Tax Examiner at Internal Revenue Service (I.R.S)
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Information Assurance
• Provide transportation for clients to and from designated employment site; including interviews, orientations, and trainings.
• Instruct and coach people with intellectual disabilities on day to day tasks.
• Provide group instruction weekly on resume writing, banking skills, and standard employment policies.
• Provide on-sight job training, direction, and redirection to designated caseload of supported person in their assigned work tasks
• Provide on-sight job check-ins at support persons' locations of employment
• Provide travel training lessons and criteria to supported people seeking to independently transport themselves to work
• Attend PCP (Person centered plan) meetings with supported persons, families, service coordinators, and program manager for individual goals for support person's future
• Record daily log of support persons in Efforts to Outcome (ETO) database
• Record daily attendance for supported persons out in the community day/employment programs
• Record and disseminate communication efforts with support persons, their families
• Maintain communication with supervising program manager regarding various outcomes and follow-ups on supported persons weekly/monthly progress
• Attend PCP quarterly check-ins with supported persons' service coordinators within the community
• Maintain accurate records of daily attendance, communications log, and employment coaching notes within Efforts to Outcome database.
• Attend monthly staff meetings and discuss future planning towards supported persons' and staff's goals for the future.
• Train additional and incoming staff on support-persons' person-centered-plan forms and provide face-to-face interaction training with supported persons.
• Answer and screen phone calls in a professional manner related to communication regarding supported persons and their prospective and current places of employment
• Provide on-site interview coaching with supported persons meeting with prospective employers of supported persons' choice
• Adhere to and follow travel-training procedures and policies regarding transport of supported persons in inclement weather
• Communicate with supported persons' families to ensure regular attendance in both supportive employment programs and pathway to employment programs
- Employment Advisor at The ARC of Central Chesapeake
- Administrative Support Assistant at CCBC Dental Hygiene Program
- Occupational Skills, Program Assistant at AACC Continuing Education & Workforce Development
- Book Store Assistant at AACC Book Store
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BA - English
- AA - Liberal Arts
Help seek prospective employers for clients; help clients draft resumes; review and proof-read client resumes; serve as job coach for clients and help clients attain and increase professional job seeking skills; help prepare clients for successful professional interviews to attain gainful employment.
- Employment Advisor at RA Fikes & Associates
- Nanny/au pair at April Harriell
- Behavioral Therapist Technician at Wisconsin Early Autism Project (WEAP)
- Intern at Children's Therapy Network
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Rehabilitation Psychology
• Work with students in regards to resume completion, cover letter writing, and interviewing
• Manage on and off campus Federal Work Study students as well as the Military Center
• Promote the availability of current part-time and freelance employment to students
• Create and implement campus events, including job fairs and workshops, and serve as a liaison between students and employers
- Student Employment Advisor at The Art Institute of California - San Diego
- Career Advisor at Borough of Manhattan Community College, New York
- Career and Technical Education Teacher, 10th Grade at Urban Assembly School for Global Commerce
- Career Resource Director, 8th-12th Grade at Hamady Middle/High School
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certification in Secondary Education - Business
- Bachelor of Arts - Business/Supply Chain Management
- Employment Advisor at Champlain College
- Employment Manager at
- Human Resources Coordinator at Employee Relations
- Human Resources Administrative Assistant at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Managing caseloads of individuals with disabilities to assist them in developing job skills
• Assisting individuals with accomplishing goals such as obtaining driver's permits, volunteering in their community, and learning independent life skills
• Recording and updating efforts made towards goals on a daily basis and maintaining communication with coworkers, supervisors, and individuals family members
• Transporting individuals to and from work, and their daily CONNECT program
- Employment Advisor at Arc of CCR
- Aesthetician at Simple Wellness Day Spa
- Intake Coordinator at Project PLASE
- Intern at Keller Professional Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Employment Advisor at Universal Technical Institute
- at Remington College
- Career Services Representative at Remington College
5 years at this Job
Assisted walk-in clients with computer technology and access. Provided guidance with the usage of digital equipment including hardware and software education. Assisted clients with job search inquiries including expertise for improving and creating resumes. Presented to community groups on Colorado and American culture.
- DIGITAL ASSISTANT/EMPLOYMENT ADVISOR at IDEA STORE
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR at RED ROCKS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
- COMMUNITY OUTREACH AND RECRUITMENT REPRESENTATIVE at
- STUDENT LIFE COORDINATOR at
6 months at this Job
- - Interdisciplinary Communications/Leadership
- AAS - MGD