Integrity driven, credentialed trainer providing quality care based on high standards of professionalism and compassion. Leveraged experience as an EMR Consultant supporting go-live conversions. Knowledgeable in providing classroom training and elbow support for physicians, nurses, unit clerks, and technicians at hospitals around the country. Highly proficient in contributing to and reaching team solutions. Efficient communication with physicians, co-workers and patient’s families
- EMR Consultant at Indiana Regional Medical Center Indiana PA
- EMR Consultant at Geisinger Hospitals Scranton
- at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Plymouth -MA
- at Salina Regional Medical Hospital
11 months at this Job
- - Insurance & Coding Processing Program
• Utilizing pull lists and navigate provider EMR systems to retrieve required elements of a medical chart
• Process charts by combining pages and renaming for proper identification
• Evaluate and resolve process exceptions
• Ensure adherence to the quality metric related to charges retrieved from EMRs
- EMR Consultant at RemX Specialty Staffing
- Healthcare at Data entry pride staff
- Medical Assistant Extern at
- Quality Control Specialist at Conair Corp
7 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
* Assisted the front desk on how to scan in Epic using the media manager chart * Provided elbow support to various end users in EMR * Participated in Ambulatory go-live supporting Cardiology clinic. *Assisted Physicians and Nurses in documenting hyperspace encounters *Assisted with documenting medication administration and phone call
- EMR Consultant at Cook Children's Medical Center
- EMR Consultant at VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
- EMR Consultant at EPIC CLINDOC
- EMR Consultant at CHRISTIANA HOSPITAL
1 month at this Job
- Some college
Hired as on-site Consultant/Trainer to integrate Electronic Medical Records system into the practice. Provide direct oversight and ongoing support to physicians and staff. Developed and implemented protocols to ensure best practices and continuity for systemwide management. Maintain compliance with HIPAA regulations. Provide direct consultation/medium when EMR is being used by the doctors)
● Front desk management, scheduling, billing, patient interactions (recording height, weight and symptoms for the doctor), restocking office supplies, records management.
- EMR Consultant/Medical Assistant at Dagli & Dagli Pediatrics and Family Medicine
- at Cisco Packet Tracer
- at Marist Poll
- Restaurant Host/Reservationist at
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Computer Science
Excite Partners * Abstracted EMR from McKesson to Epic Ambulatory. * Abstracted from 2-4 charts per hour depending on the complexity of each patient's medical record.
- EMR Consultant at Cleveland Clinic - Akron General Hospital
- Implementation Consultant at Michigan - Beaumont -Botsford Hospital
- Independent Contractor at Brigham's Women's Hospital
- Independent Contractor at Boston University Hospital
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Collaborated with both Santa Rosa leadership and hospital leadership to plan, develop and implement a new EMR (EPIC) into their organization, that would improve patient care, and streamline workflows. Held multiple roles within the organization, from trainer, to support lead, to call center lead, etc. Created daily reports for organizational leadership, whenever required, capturing data that relates to the project and its progress Oversaw different departments and other consultants who were responsible for delivering support for their assigned area Provided one on one assistance to providers who needed more support than other end users in understanding how to best navigate and utilize their EMR Trained and supported clinical and non-clinical staff whenever support was needed on everything from front office workflow (scheduling & registration) to back office workflow (rooming patients, placing orders, reviewing results, dropping charges, etc.) Reported issues that needed escalation to the proper departments (command center during go-lives) as well as followed-up on those issues whenever a quick turn around resolution was necessary
- EMR Consultant at Santa Rosa Consulting, Inc
- EMR Consultant at HCI Consulting
- EMR Specialist - Consultant | Credentialed Trainer at DIVURGENT
- Office Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Epic 2017 Certification obtained May 2017 with current NVTs completed
• Provided At-The-Elbow support for on the floor assistance in various Epic EMR Modules (Radiant, Ambulatory, Cupid, Orders, ClinDoc) since 2012.
• Screened, hired, and managed consultants to work in a Tier 1 and Tier 2 help desk call center
• Trained in a classroom setting at various health systems for the Epic Radiant application prior to the organization going live.
• Credentialed in Radiant for Thomas Jefferson University via Optimum H.I.T.
• Consulted on curriculum improvements and localizations
• Project Lead Go Live support; evaluate and assess areas of need, recommendation/deployment of personnel and review consultant skillsets.
• Provided Tier 1 and Tier 2 triage support in various go-lives using ServiceNow ticketing and LogMeIn software to effectively assist End Users and/or route tickets correctly.
• Subcontractor to staffing firms during Go-Live phase to provide floor support for various EHR modules as well as different departments throughout the hospitals
- Certified Epic EMR Consultant at Self Own Business
- IT Help Desk Technician at Sting Technologies
- Field Radio Operator, Sergeant at U.S. Marine Corps Reserve
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Management and Entrepreneurship
Applying my acquired skills in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) into practice and facing challenging roles in healthcare operation as a Consultant, I am a focused, adaptable and reliable person with the passion and ability to apply intellect to solving problems.
• Provided elbow support to Front Desk End-users during check-in and/or registration.
• Assisted provider on how to utilizing their Smart Tools, how to create note using the Note Writer, as well as adding Note templates to their Note writer tabs for easy access
• Assisted and provided elbow support to provider during office encounter in ordering labs and medication
• Helped nurses and technicians create smart sets, smart text and other pertinent epic tools.
• Supported front desk staffs on how to make, change, and cancel appointments.
• Trained and supported end-users on how to navigate through their workspace
• Correctly documented issues raised by end-users and escalate to Command Center when further attention was needed.
• Providing post EMR go-live ongoing support and EMR system training to new/old employees
• Provided training for staff on new system functionality relevant to practice area and/or job.
• Attend meeting, participate in all workgroups.
• Providing excellent customer service to physicians, nurses, and other staff.
• Supporting users during go-live by providing onsite support to navigational questions.
• Working on and elevating appropriate issues.
• Assisted less experienced personnel with the application.
• Assisted clinicians in creating preference list and assisted in developing standardized workflows and creating physicians specific smart set
• Provided support to software users to ensure that application is being used correctly.
- I T (Epic) EMR Consultant at Epic Go Live
- Network Administrator at Embassy of Nigeria Budapest, Budapest (Hungary)
- Public Relations Manager at Milas Group (Cyprus)
- System Administrator at Ibadan (Nigeria)
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - CompTIA Network+
- Bsc - Computer Science
- - CIM Marketing Summit
- - CIM Marketing Summit
- - Marketing Summit
- - Control and Accountability
- Diploma in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Principle Based Leadership
• Deliver EMR software training for medical providers and clinical staff in a classroom environment.
• Achieve 100% passing rate from each class of five to twenty employees.
• Provide pre-and-post training in order to maximize job efficiency and effectiveness within a patient care environment, while utilizing Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software.
• Generate efficient resolutions to software issues that enhance end users’ workflow and productivity within the Epic EMR software application.
• Train medical providers and clinical staff on how to utilize software on a daily basis.
• Conduct pre-go live and post-go live training.
- EMR Consultant at Independent Contactor
- Accountant at Powell CPA
- Executive Assistant at APR Consulting, Inc.
- Executive Assistant at Kelly Services
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Worked with several major hospitals supporting the Epic implementation such as Integris Metro, UMass Memorial Health care, UMC in Las Vegas, Thomas Jefferson University, UC Irvine, Scripps Health
• Supported Ambulatory front desk office staff with scheduling, checking patients in and out, scanning, collecting co-pay, insurance verification, updating demographics
• Worked very close with managers with reports and schedule locating work ques and basic EPIC functionality
• Supported Nurses with documentation of care plans, orders, and navigating through the admission/discharge navigators
• Supported L&D Nurses with the L&D grease board Guided Unit Clerk through the Unit Manager with admitting and discharge
- EMR Consultant at Optimum Healthcare IT
- Epic Consultant at Santa Rosa Consulting
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent