Other EMR Software: Meditech 6.1, Expanse, NextGen, and Allscripts (Elbow Support, Remedial Training, and New Hire Training)
• EMR Consultant - Dekalb Family Practices/Urgent Care Centers (Snellville and Lilburn, GA) -January 2018 - Current -(Community Connect Project) Provide ongoing Classroom Training of clinical end-users (nurses and medical assistants). Provide ATE support to various Community Connect and Urgent Care facilities transitioning to Meditech 6.1 software. Assisted with pre and post conversion support.
- EMR Consultant at Dekalb Family Practices/Urgent Care Centers
- EMR Consultant at Eastern Maine Medical Center
- EMR Consultant at St. Francis Healthcare System
- EMR Consultant at Centra HealthCare
1 year at this Job
- - Clinical End-user Support
- - hires and clinical
- - ambulatory setting
• Deliver EMR software training for medical providers and clinical staff in a classroom environment.
• Achieve 100% passing rate from each class of five to twenty employees.
• Provide pre-and-post training in order to maximize job efficiency and effectiveness within a patient care environment, while utilizing Epic Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software.
• Generate efficient resolutions to software issues that enhance end users' workflow and productivity within the Epic EMR software application.
• Train medical providers and clinical staff on how to utilize software on a daily basis.
• Conduct pre-go live and post-go live training.
- EMR Consultant at Indepedent Consultant
- Executive Assistant at APR CONSULTING
- Executive Assistant at Kelly Services
- Executive Assistant at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Assisted with classroom training and implementation of 7 Cerner EMR go-lives and 3 Allscripts EMR go-lives.
- EMR Consultant at Independent Contactor
- RN at UAB Hospital
- RN at Brookwood Medical Center
- RN at UAB Hospital
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate in Applied Science - Nursing
• Primary responsibilities include: - Providing supervision for staff and on-hand support for nurses and physicians - Attending to the needs of the client in a rapid, professional, & effective manner
• -Coordinating with upper management, other project managers, and staff to provide the best coverage and support possible during "Go Live" EMR software implementations.
- EMR Consultant at Alego Health
- at Alego Health
- EMR Consultant at Alego Health
- at Alego Health
7 years at this Job
- LPN - Nursing
- Certification - STNA
- Diploma - Medical Business / Clinical Specialist
IP & Amblatory Implementation Of EMR system at various Hospitals around the country Assist Providers, Patient Support staff with integration of EMR system Work in both IP & OP settings, flexible with changes, Support needs of client Lead on various projects Chart Abstraction, Cut over
- EMR Consultant at Tek systems
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
· Supported end users during Implementations of Epic, Cerner, Allscripts and NextGen. · Trained Physicians and Mid-level Providers on documenting in the EMR system according to the work flow designated by their healthcare facility. · Provided Physician Personalization Labs
- EMR Consultant at BMoss Enterprises, Inc
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Information Technology
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Support Medical Staff with Navigation with new Epic/Allscript Strong leadership skills, elbow support and proven success of Solid communication with end user, Hospital leadership, consultant and Staff. High level support service to train and support nurse, techs and Non -clinical to navigate through several verity healthcare tools such as EPIC/Allscripts Modules supported ADT, Cadence, Ambulatory and Radiant Boston Medical Belkin Breast Health Center 1-2015-6-2015 New Patient Associate Case Manager Intake of all new patients Ensure coordination of care between referring provider and Breast Clinic Triage the need of new patient and schedule appointment with appropriate Provider Coordinate medical records from outside referring Providers Send Pathology for review prior to patient appointment Upload disc using life image for radiology to review Follow up on voicemail left for new patient appointments Follow up on E-referral in EPIC and BMC portal
- EMR Consultant at Self employed
- Unit Clerk at Carney Hospital
- Practice Secretary ll at Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Administrative Secretary lll at Brigham and Women's Hospital
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Some college
• Implemented Epic and Cerner EMR Systems-based testing features to use on final product.
• Trained junior members of IT team regarding network security and troubleshooting of data circuits.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
• Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
• Met regularly with clients to discuss project specifications, milestones and provide updates on progress.
• Prepped material, and provided at the elbow support for end-users to ensure adequate training and information prior to Go-Live. Assisted 100-200 end users with appointment conversions and registering patients prior to soft go live
- LEAD EMR Consultant at CSI Healthcare IT
- Administrative Liaison at Weibo International
- Customer Service Specialist at Marriott & Co
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Classroom walk through using guide
• Train 30+ students
• One on One Anes providers
• Nursing rounds
• Chart every hour for patient updates
• L&D SurgiNet Anes
• Cath Lab Anes
• Associate monitors and run blank records
• Manually place vitals and medications
• Pre-Op support and nursing rounding
• Print Labels
• Associate Label machines
• Schedule Appointments (Previous & Future)
• ATE Support for following applications: SurgiNet, Power Chart, PowerNotes, FirstNet, L&D, Dynamic Documentation, Anesthesia.
• Provided Nurses and Physicians with training on orders and workflow.
• Supported end users in scheduling appointments.
• Elbow Support to physicians on building favorites and order sets.
• Providing support to nurse round charting.
• Support Anesthesia with vitals, documentation, meds, case times and procedure pick list
• Provide elbow support
• Create patient list and criteria based on work list.
• Assist with admissions /discharges and canceling registration (Bed Placement/ Transfers)
- EMR Consultant at PRIVATE CONTRACT WORK
- Delivery Driver/Warehouse at TWI
- Premise tech at AT&T
- Child development at Atsugi, Japan
2 years at this Job
- Associate - management
• Participate in computer system implementation with CPOE modules
• Provide at the elbow support to nurses and doctors
• Troubleshoot problems and questions during go-live
• Report issues, progress and risk to project manager
- EMR Consultant at Self-Employed
- Marketing and Merchandising Coordinator, 6 month contract at Kingdom Promotions, LLC
- Appraiser at
- Claims Specialist at
3 years, 11 months at this Job