As an EMR Specialist, my role has been to travel throughout the United States providing
classroom training and at-the-elbow support for various health systems EMR
implementations. While contracted my expectations is to: provide training for all phases of the applications lifecycle, including training super users and end-users. Develop detailed
curriculum content that includes, but is not limited to, quick reference materials, job aids
and scenarios. Train and coach end-users, super users and training support staff during and after training sessions and during optimization initiatives. Asses and report end-users
performance to their respective management/leadership via established clinical informatics
methods. My role also includes providing one-on-one training to end-users on Revenue
Cycle functionality, Registration and Scheduling, HIM (Health Information Management),
clinical documentation, clinical workflows, assisting end-users with their security access,
analyze & test system functionality in training environments and lead classroom instruction.
Troubleshoot problems or questions from end-users.
• Provide help desk support taking incoming calls and routing troubleshooting issues to proper teams. Ensure proper ticket assignments are appropriate and have complete information for trouble shooting/resolution for customer. Employers: Divurgent, University of Maryland Medical System, CSI Healthcare IT, TEK Systems, Leidos, ESD and Optimum Healthcare IT
- EMR TRAINER at Divurgent
- MILITARY PERSONNEL SPECIALIST at WALTER REED NATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- PATIENT ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST at GREATER BALTIMORE MEDICAL CENTER
6 years, 4 months at this Job
ATE trainer assist physicians and nurses in a hospital setting with EMR (EPIC software) Knowledgeable in Clindoc inpatient/outpatient Beacon Radiant Ambulatory ICD 9/10 coding/Billing Insurance
- EMR Trainer/Biller Coder at HCIgroup
- Resident Assistant at Dougherty Ferry Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Med level 1 aid, Caregiver at Dolan Memory Care Homes
- Med level 1 aid at The Fountains of West County
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Professional Medical Billing
- Certificate - Medical Office Administration
at this Job
- Some college
- High school - General Education
Short Term Assignments)
• Support local and national hospitals: University Hospitals, Cleveland Clinic, MetroHealth, Partners Health, Wheaton Hospital
• Develop, implement, and maintain EMR software
• Assist with the initial presentation on a new EMR system after being installed
• Write technical manuals and provide training to clients for use of software
• Analyze complex medical issues and develop systems for analysis and solution
• Work closely with medical office professionals (Physicians, Nurses, etc.) on helping them to understand their new system.
• Provide ATE support- Stork, Optime, ICU, ASAP, Hemodialysis, B.H, Med Surg., Triage
• Implement Go-Lives as well as upgrades
• Troubleshoot hard/software issues
- EMR Trainer/Consultant at Various Companies
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Observe and document patient information in EMR including but not limited to, Chief complaint, patient history, vitals, medications, add and send prescriptions, review, add and send labs/imaging orders (written orders as well), procedures, immunizations, ICD-10 codes, CPT codes. I also send referrals, manual vitals, injections, Urine dips, Drug screens, EKG's. I train the new Mid Levels and MA's on EMR, basic clinical policies and procedures and medical terminology. I give patient education, diabetic teaching, assist patients and pharmacies over the phone. I also speak with majority of the pharmaceutical reps because I am typically the individual giving out samples, coupons and teaching on their drugs along with keeping up with the inventory of samples.
- EMR trainer/Clinical Assistant at Family Practice Clinic
- Medical Assistant and Receptionist at Alamo Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Medical scribe/Trainer/Implementation trainer at ProScribe, LLC
- UTSA Student Health Services at Medical Records
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Community Health
- Associate - Science
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Accountable for comprehensive management of all aspects of the Electronic Medical Record (EHR). Optimize electronic medical record via collaboration with clinicians to meet quality and operational standards. Liaison between the community and IT department to facilitate operations. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team including providers, nurses, clinicians, and billing departments to support Clinical Informatics processes and functions. Technical support as needed to help resolve issues.
- EMR Trainer at Brightpoint Health
- Medical Office Manager at Community Healthcare Network Long Island City Health Center
- Home Care Coordinator at Sunnyside Community Services
- Manager of Operations at Accelify, LLC
11 months at this Job
- A.A. - Liberal Arts and Sciences
• Determines the scope of Athena training to be delivered to end users.
• Prepares and delivers training sessions using online meeting delivery or in person.
• Creation of training materials, assessments and job aids.
• Participates in practice management system and EMR planning, design and build, testing, application support and Third party application implementations.
• Serves as frontline support to address system functionality questions and issues through support desk email and phone support.
• Performs ad hoc trainings and onsite optimization visits.
• Collaborates with other team members and makes recommendations for technology and process improvement.
• Works with practices to troubleshoot claim holds.
• Work with practices to troubleshoot reconciling payments making adjustments as necessary.
• Communicates best practice recommendations and educates on front end functionality and provides guidance on workflow processes as needed.
• Effective communication and prioritization of practice management issues.
- EMR Trainer at CHRISTUS Health
- at Cook Children's Healthcare System
- at Cook Children's Healthcare System
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Conduct practice management training using CHRISTUS Physician Group's current Practice Management/EMR system (athenaNet) and other Third Party applications (i.e Epion digital check-in device, Dymo, Ingenico) for all new hires, new release updates training, focused lunch and learn trainings, and ad hoc training classes as needed. Provide support for all CPG front end user functionality by monitoring the support email and phone line. Provide Go Live support (onsite or remote) for new implementations/acquisitions and new pilot projects. Conducts onsite optimization visits specific to front end functionalities for all our practices supports across our ministries.
- Practice Management System & EMR Trainer at CHRISTUS Health
- Program Manager II at Cook Children's Physicians Network Burleson Primary Care
- Office Supervisor at Oncology outpatient clinic
- Insurance Precert Specialist at Oncology outpatient clinic
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Assisting the Hospital staff with the optimization process.
• Rounding the units between two inpatient facilities collecting important data for system improvements.
• Supported the IT department with change requests, WebEx Training, CareAware pilots, SWAT Analysis training and issue logging throughout the hospital.
• Trained staff within OBGYN Renal Failure clinics to Physicians, Residents, Fellows, and Nurses with the upgrade to the system.
• Supervised a small staff with day to day operations and facilitated information pertinent to the department.
- Cerner EMR Trainer at Independent Consulting
- Administrative Assistant at Healing Hands Homecare
- Night Auditor at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Receptionist at Area Development Partnership
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Provided direct end user support services to physicians and nurses in clinical departments to facilitate the introduction, acceptance and integration with effective use to EpicCare computer applications, facilitated end-user learning through one on one coaching, teaching and troubleshooting. Identified and reported workflow and/or system configuration issues, and interface issues to command center. Conducted cyber security procedures and clearance for network usage.
- Independent Contractor EMR trainer at Server
- Investor Compliance Specialist at Safeguard Properties
- HR Administration Assistant at Cone Instruments, LLC
- Loan Officer/Processor at Third Federal Savings & Loan
9 years at this Job
- - Business Management Program