Providing Epic and Cerner EMR Training and Support for EMR implementions at medical facilities across the country.
- Epic EMR Trainer at EMR implementions
- Home care ventilator Nurse at Sierra Lifecare
- at EMR implementions
- Telemetry/Med Surgical Floor Nurse at Hollywood Medical Center
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Practical Nursing
- High School Diploma
• As an EMR Trainer, responsible for successfully providing classroom training and system support for various health systems EMR implementations throughout the United States for all phases of the applications lifecycle. Deliver detailed training curriculums that includes, but is not limited to, quick reference materials, job aids and scenarios. Train and coach physicians, nurses and support staff during & after training sessions and during optimization initiatives. Asses and report end-users performance to their respective management/leadership via established clinical informatics methods. Assist in providing one-on-one training to end-users on Revenue Cycle functionality, Registration and Scheduling, HIM (Health Information Management), clinical documentation, clinical workflows, assisting end-users with security access, analyze & test system functionality in training environments and troubleshoot problems or questions from end-users.
• Provides help desk support taking incoming calls and routing troubleshooting issues to proper teams. Ensuring proper ticket assignments are appropriate and have complete information for trouble shooting/resolution for customer. Employers: Divurgent, University of Maryland Medical System, CSI Healthcare IT, TEK Systems, Leidos, ESD and Optimum Healthcare IT
- EMR TRAINER at DIVURGENT
- MILITARY PERSONNEL SPECIALIST at SERCO INC
- PATIENT ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST at GREATER BALTIMORE MEDICAL CENTER
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE - Medical Billing & Coding
train new provider and clinical staff on Cerner PowerChart EMR, train new clerical staff on SPM electronic scheduling system, create a conducive workflow for offices going live with EMR system, support staff for offices going live with EMR system, facilitate one-on-one training sessions, teach training classes for new-hire's, make updates and changes in user manual
- EMR Trainer at SB Administrative Services, LLC
- OB/GYN at University Associates in OB
- Lead Medical Assistant/Clerk at SV Professional Center
10 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
Accountable for comprehensive management of all aspects of the Electronic Medical Record (EHR). Optimize electronic medical record via collaboration with clinicians to meet quality and operational standards. Liaison between the community and IT department to facilitate operations. Collaborate with multi-disciplinary team including providers, nurses, clinicians, and billing departments to support Clinical Informatics processes and functions. Technical support as needed to help resolve issues.
- EMR Trainer at Brightpoint Health
- Medical Office Manager at Community Healthcare Network Long Island City Health Center
- Home Care Coordinator at Sunnyside Community Services
- Manager of Operations at Accelify, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- A.A. - Liberal Arts and Sciences
Responsibilities include developing and conducting EMR training for staff including Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and ancillary staff. Developed and implemented training/coaching plans to meet Meaningful use and CMS required guidelines for documentation. Work closely with the hospitals Administration to achieve the required metrics for Physician computerized documentation.
- Physician EMR trainer at Presence Health
- Basic Nurse Assistant Instructor at Morton College
- Registered Nurse at Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Registered Nurse at Maxim Home Healthcare
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- AAS - Nursing
• Lead Epic Optime and Anesthesia 2018 software upgrade build resulting in 100% adoption rate.
• Completed re-build of Optime /Anesthesia software training environment.
• Completed re-build of Optime and Anesthesia curriculum.
• Developed E-learning materials using Adobe Captivate to increase WBT by 80%
• Used Healthstream LMS to integrate with Web Based Training in Adobe Captivate.
• Lead Train the Trainer.
- Senior EMR Trainer at UMass Hospital
- Senior EMR Trainer at Cook Children's Hospital
- Senior EMR Trainer at El Camino Hospital
- Senior Instructional Designer and Trainer at Houston Methodist Hospital
3 months at this Job
- PhD - Organizational Leadership Administration
- Master of Science - Organizational Leadership Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Management Information Systems
- EMR Trainer at HCI group
at this Job
- BA - History
• Facilitated classroom training, Post Go-live Events to assist users with setting preference and favorites.
• Logged Post Go-live calls in Service Desk Express, prioritize and monitor until resolved.
• Rounded clinics to provide workflow assistance
- Cerner Inpatient EMR Trainer at Northside Hospital
- Radnet Lead Trainer at Covenant Health
- Classroom Trainer-Go Live Support at Concord Hospital
- at Blue Horseshoe - Texas
2 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Assist with go- lives, train new employees in Cerner applications. MA as needed in multiple offices. Send Cerner SR's and enhancement requests. Test Cerner applications Beta versions and write Cerner application tutorials.
- EMR Trainer at SB Adminstrative Services
- Assistant Director of Billing at New York Cancer and Blood Specialist at
- Manager of Clinical Technology at Allied Physicians Group
- IT Manager employed at Bone & Joint S.C
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Online Medical Assistant
- - Online Advance Medical Coding
- - Online Medical Terminology
• Assisting the Hospital staff with the optimization process.
• Rounding the units between two inpatient facilities collecting important data for system improvements.
• Supported the IT department with change requests, WebEx Training, CareAware pilots, SWAT Analysis training and issue logging throughout the hospital.
• Trained staff within OBGYN Renal Failure clinics to Physicians, Residents, Fellows, and Nurses with the upgrade to the system.
• Supervised a small staff with day to day operations and facilitated information pertinent to the department.
- Cerner EMR Trainer at Independent Consulting
- Administrative Assistant at Healing Hands Homecare
- Night Auditor at Residence Inn by Marriott
- Receptionist at Area Development Partnership
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration