• Be the Lead of End User Support making sure SLA's are met and done correctly.
• 200 Laptop Refresh Project
• Develop a new process and form for Network Requests
- End User Support Analyst at American Hotel Register Company
- End User Support Technician at American Hotel Register Company
- End User Support Intern at American Hotel Register Company
- Student Web Technologist at Office of Information Technology, UW
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration w/Emphasis in Computer Science
Boston, MA January 2019 - Still attending
Helpdesk/End User Support
• Responsible for incident management, tracking, notification, and escalation of Investments IT issues while using Liberty Mutual's ITSM tools (IT Central, Remedy, Request IT)
• Provide end-user support in troubleshooting computer issues such as password resets, Data transfer, assigning VM, connectivity issues, Installing applications, updates and patches.
• Maintaining and upgrading hardware and equipment such as laptops keyboards, screens, RAM and Motherboard swap ups.
• Currently Training with: Python, Citrix, Production Operation, Java Script, Active Directory, Active Batch, and Data Analyst, and on a laptop refresh for over 250 employees
- Helpdesk/End User Support at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Customer Technical Support/ Sales Associate at Istore Boutique
- Customer Technical Support/ Sales associate at Sound Balance
- Sandwich Maker at Jimmy John's
2 months at this Job
- In progress towards associates degree in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Perform break/fix operations on in-house PC's, printers, and medical equipment
• Correspond with outside vendors pertaining to warranty issues and support
• Support Network Administrators resolve network issues
• Perform in-person end user support with hardware and software.
• Setup audio/visual equipment for conferences and presentations
- End User Support at Hackensack UMC at Pascack Valley
- Desktop Support Technician at Insight Global
- Desktop Support Technician at Teksystems
- Desktop Support Analyst at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
• Provided end user support to over 2,000 employees using services such as; Office 365, Service Now, Active directory, Citrix receiver, Splunk, Windows Server 2012 R2 and 2016, JAMF, VOIP and POE technologies.
• Responsible for migrating users from windows 7 to Windows 10.
• Ensured all hardware devices were properly track and accounted for.
• Set up new users and reset passwords for users via active directory remote access software.
- End User Support Technician at Fidelity Investments
- Customer Support Specialist at Electric AI
- 3rd Class Petty Officer - Boatswain's mate at United States Coast Guard
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology
- Bachelor's - Information Technology Management
Hanover Park, IL 7/17/2017 - Present End User Support Level II * Provide end user computer and application support for all Prinova employees. * Setup company asset for new hires * Setup and configure Mitel IP phones * Performed computer training during new hire orientation. * Worked with external application vendor to setup and implement Bartender label printing program in London office * Utilized GoTo Assist and team Viewer as remote control utility. * Composed documentation for application installation and configuration. * Setup company mobile devices * Utilized Track-IT ticketing system * Utilized Acronis to image company laptops and desktops * Ability to assist users on site and over the phone * Familiar with Windows 7 and Windows 10, MSOffice 2010, Citrix * Active Directory experience unlocking and resetting network accounts * Experience troubleshooting VPN issues
- End User Support II at Prinova USA LLC
- IT Support Consultant at Mastech Digital
- Associate Analyst - End User Support at Ingredion LLC
- IT Consultant at Global Employment Solutions
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems
•Provided Level 1 end user support using SolarWinds - Web Help Desk
•Installing and upgrading hardware and software, providing complete assistance with imaging / re- imaging computer hardware, using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
•Resolving network related issues like local area connection problems, network access, email, internet, VPN, and wireless connectivity.
•Providing assistance in installation and support of peripherals like printers, scanners, local area network cables, mobile devices, etc.
•Working knowledge with Active Directory and Remote PC support.
- End User Support Technician (Intern) at UCF Graduate Research Information Technology
- Office Assistant at UCF Dept. of Housing and Residence Life
- Huey Magoos - Student worker at UCF Dining services
- at UCF Dept. of Housing and Residence Life
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - Information Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Support one of the largest healthcare providers in their Multi Factor Authentication Project by reaching out to end users to increase the overall enrollment and application installation of the required software.
• Deliver exceptional customer support by assisting the Helpdesk for the end user community by answering calls and resolving and debugging minor issues and/or creating tickets for customers experiencing major issues during the Multi Factor Authentication Project.
• Respond to emails and perform in-person support sessions to walk customers through problem resolutions, train them to install software packages and respond to questions about the overall project.
• Gather and track trends to report to the manager and other IT leadership to support process improvement suggestions and strengthen documentation.
- End User Support Analyst at Jefferson Health/Brooksource
- Call Analyst Daytime Lead at Virtua Health/Brooksource
- Customer Service/Call Center Manager at US Foods
- Manager, Plan Operatons and Integration at Board Of Pensions Of The Presbyterian Church (USA)
7 months at this Job
- - CAPM
- - Communications
•Create and Edit Domain User Accounts Using Active Directory
•Provide Support for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Desktop/Laptop Clients
•Provide Support for Medium Sized Networks Running Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016
•Configure New Laptops/Desktops for Users
•Document, Track and Monitor Problems to Ensure Timely Resolution
•Create Positive Relations and Effectively Communicate with End Users
•Create Email Distribution Groups for Microsoft Exchange Server 2008, 2012. and 2016
•Using Admin Portal in Gmail for various clients Interact with clients on a daily basis
- END USER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at ALLESTEK INC
- END USER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN at SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGY
- STUDENT IT INTERN at DAYTON JOB CORPS CENTER
11 months at this Job
- General Education Development Certificate
• Software and Hardware Support
• Customer Service
• Computer Imaging
• Provide established guidance, recommendations, and solutions in the use or selection of a variety of hardware and software products to achieve end user's goals while remaining in accordance with policy requirements.
• Develop documentation for internal use by others in end user support areas.
• Assist end users with new technology deployments.
• Provides training to end users on the use of widely used applications and various specialized software applications.
- Student End-User Support Specialist at WTAMU
- Member of the Dean's List at
- Amarillo, Texas Customer Service Specialist at BestBuy
- Member of Buffteks, WTAMU's coding club at T.J. Maxx
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Completion
- B.B.A. - Computer Information Systems
- Associates of Applied Science - Applied Science
End User Support Contractor Served as an escalation end-point for 64-bit Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac operating environments (HW & SW), in headquartered office of approximately 312 users. Built new systems and implemented new hardware and software technologies; partnered with the engineering staff to tailor new products for production use, automated deployments (when possible) and prepared staff for operational support. Installed, configured, deployed and maintained endpoint systems; provided operational and technical support to ensure systems functionality, security and performance. Specifically, I built, tested, and delivered, as well as, set and revised, standards for end-user systems and application configurations for the Arlington HQ: 64bit OS imaging (Ms Win10 deployment, Macrium, Acronis, Paragon, JAMFpro), support of Windows 10, macOS, Activity Directory, group policy, security & vulnerability remediation, Ms Office2016-Office365, Ms Dynamics GP & CRM; Citrix Xen, DNS & DHCP, IP Networking & VoIP, VPN, network access control, data-loss prevention, Ivanti-Landesk, JAMF (CCT); exposure to managed print services (Papercut), cloud computing (Iaas, AWS, Azure, Mozy, Box, etc.), identity management (Okta, Sailpoint, Azure), and VMM.
- End User Support Contractor at Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC)
- Senior Information Analyst at The World Bank Group ("WBG")
- Senior Technology Analyst at Thomson-Reuters Investor Relations / CDA Investment Technologies
- at Disclosure Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's of Science in Information Technology - Telecommunications Management
- Bachelor's of Science - Communications Studies & Journalism