As an energy analyst, my job is to help customers with diverse sets of needs save energy and do so in a manner that makes business sense. My work predominantly focuses on making recommendations on energy efficient equipment and securing rebates for the customer from their utility. I have conducted energy audits on facilities ranging from small cafes to colleges and healthcare facilities. I have also worked on larger scale industrial audits for sales tax exemption studies for customers in Minnesota and Iowa. I have gained experience working on site with customers, building trust in one on one interactions, and being an effective analyst. The business of energy efficiency requires customer buy in, the best way to facilitate this is to build relationships through honesty and accountability, taking the steps to show the customer all available options and working with them to find solutions that work for them time and time again. Much of my work also involves a high degree of teamwork. I have learned to be accountable to my team mates and managers in order to make projects run smoothly and make sure all of our customers, big or small, get the deliverables they are looking for. Through my experience at Energy Insight I have gained critical thinking skills by being exposed to new situations on a weekly basis. I have gained technical knowledge by attending professional development trainings and by working in the field on a wide range of projects.
- Energy Analyst at Energy Insight Inc.
- Energy Audit Coordinator at Green Iowa AmeriCorps
- Instructor at Prairie Walls Climbing Gym
- Research Assistant at Luther College: Biology Department
8 months at this Job
- BA - Biology, History, German
As the Senior Energy Analyst, I assisted in the implementation of energy efficiency programs, conducting energy audits and in-field energy assessments, on-site diagnostics, field data collection and analysis both locally and throughout California, Developing program documentation, forms, or other related written program materials, Performing energy modeling and building simulations, Preparing energy and green building assessment reports based on analytic findings which include detailed equipment specifications and cost savings analysis, Conducting technical peer review, Performing LEED, Green Point Rated, and HERS consulting services, Conducting training both internally and publicly on energy efficiency technologies, energy auditing principles, energy efficient building operations, and energy efficiency programs, Working on national projects to help develop industry standards and guidelines, Developing new projects and forging new client relationships, and Developing proposals and contracts and tracking projects through to completion.
- Senior Energy Analyst at Association for Energy Affordability
2 years at this Job
- AS - Construction Management & Technology
Energy Analyst and Energy Rater for new and existing construction with the NJ Energy Star Homes program. Instruct builders and home owners on the benefits and methods of energy efficiency on a daily basis. Provide technical support to builders to correct deficiencies. Supervise corrections to meet program requirements. Manage information with the RemRate Energy modeling software for completion and program compliance. Train new inspectors on program guidelines. Also work with interoffice programs such as MS Office, Salesforce and Slack to keep team members updated on critical issues and inform clients about critical maters.
- Energy Analyst/Project Assistant at ReVireo
- Field Inspector/HERS Energy Rater at EAM Associates, Inc
- Customer Service/ Sales Assistant at Diversified Systems
- Computer Technician at Sony Electronics
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Renewable Energy Technology
- Diploma - Computer Networking and Data Communications
- Bachelor - Video Communications and Television Production
Worked in the Efficiency Division's Standards Compliance Office on energy code compliance and increasing consumer awareness, and protections for energy efficiency projects. Also worked on: - Project planning, creation of detailed technical reports, and stakeholder engagement. - Assisting the public and energy professionals with Title 24 energy code issues. - Extensive literature reviews for regulatory mandates including SB 350, SB 1414 - Creation of consumer-oriented educational materials. - Identified problems and creative solutions for issues within the agency's goals and purview.
- Energy Analyst at California Energy Commission
- Science Educator at San Juan Unified School District
- HERS Rater at Energuy
- Energy Consultant at Energy Saving Pros
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Science Education
- BS - Physiology
Analyze energy use and write recommendations for small and medium-sized industrial clients to improve energy efficiency, reduce waste and improve profitability. Audit manufacturing facilities in Oregon and Washington, work with plant operators and management to identify and recommend opportunities for savings by analyzing energy-intensive equipment. Analyzed and written recommendations for energy savings opportunities for clients totaling over $50,000 in annual energy and administrative savings over the past eight months. Review other analysts' recommendations for technical feasibility, sound engineering principles and energy audit methodology. Leading a project to update, standardize and develop new recommendation templates to streamline data analysis and the report writing process.
- Energy Analyst at OSU Energy Efficiency Center
- Engineering Technician II at ATI Cast Products
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Bulk Handling Systems
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant at Intro to Thermal Fluids, Oregon State University
11 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Mechanical Engineering
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- - Pre-Engineering Transfer
-Communicate with customers during all phases of project development for SBEA, EO, and MFI projects. -Track progress of project completion in CRM (salesforce). -Input measures into Eversource and UI software. -Generate leads by following up with past clients, and cold calling. -Analyze customer energy usage and provide contact with energy use analysis. -Build projects into spreadsheets to estimate energy savings and incentive amounts. -Handle call back issues and service calls. -Track customers energy use in energy star portfolio manager and provide energy star scores if applicable.
- Customer Care Energy Analyst at PTE Energy
- Customer Service Associate at Cumberland Farms
- Maintence Worker at Parish Hill School System
- GENERAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER at PERSONAL TOUCH INC
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Energy Management
- DIPLOMA - Electrical
• Track, record, and analyze natural gas consumption of customers, including daily and monthly forecasts of supply to ensure adequate delivery volumes to local natural gas utilities for South Jersey Energy customers.
•Daily MTM reconciliation of transactions between SJE and wholesale supplier.
• Prepare month end reports required for Accounting close to ensure correct cost of gas for financial reporting.
- Energy Analyst at South Jersey Energy
- Virtual (NJ) Senior Energy Procurement & Advanced Analytics Manager at Ecova, Inc
- Senior Market Analyst at LPB Energy Management
- Pricing Analyst at Juice Energy, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Chemistry & Chemical Biology
- Bachelor of Science - Chemistry
• Manage several projects for engineers, contractors, and architects simultaneously on a daily basis while meeting strict deadlines, demonstrating excellent time management, and creatively solving complex problems
• Creating, maintaining, and expanding on spreadsheets vital to data collection and analysis
• Facilitate clients to comprehend energy and green building codes related to county, city or state regulation
• Assisting clients to reach consensus in decisions to achieve energy efficiency while enforcing energy and green building codes
• Creating and executing proposals and contracts for new energy and green building projects
• Promote energy conservation and efficiency through the implementation of established best practices, energy conservation awareness education, integration of new energy efficient technologies and energy usage analysis
• Communicating procedural changes and implementing office-wide practices
• Organize and manage internal office programs & events, inside and out of the office Research and publicly present report to a city staff on ways to lower emission through sectors of the community
- Energy Analyst at Gilleran Energy Management
- Online Order Fulfillment at Nordstrom
- Teacher's Assistant at Sonoma State University/Dept. of Psychology
- Assistant Event Planner at De Anza Properties
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Energy Management and Design
Assist or have assisted in the management and delivery of several utility/state energy efficiency/renewable
energy programs including the Focus on Energy Small Business and Agriculture Programs, the Great River
Energy Wise program, and the Colorado Agriculture Efficiency Program.
• Perform a wide variety of agricultural energy efficiency audits, and renewable energy assessments, including solar photovoltaic site assessments for clients.
• Help clients manage the installation of various types of energy efficiency projects on their site in coordination with others including utility representatives, government agencies, and contractors from start to finish.
- Energy Analyst at GDS Associates, Inc
- Electrical Engineering Technician at Rex Systems Incorporated
- Radar Systems Technician at
- Field Service Technician at Catalytic Combustion
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Sustainable Management
- AAS - Electrical Engineering Technology
Energy management of 250 plus buildings, maintained central database containing building, utility accounts, and tenant electric, and rate indices. Assisted in budgeting preparation, procurement, reporting, analysis, and monitoring of building performance.
• Met department goals for weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives. This included market reporting, utility and supplier expense tracking, utility tariff changes, and billing agent tenant reporting.
- Energy Analyst at MACK-CALI REALTY CORPORATION
- Energy Consultant at NUS CONSULTING GROUP
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Telecommunications