As an energy auditor/sales my responsibilities included:
As an energy auditor/sales my responsibilities included:
- Energy Auditor at Home Energy Loss Professionals
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
Promotes energy conservation in the community. Develops and maintains the dwelling work plan, job cost process, site inspections and quality control aspects of the program. Coordinates and delivers special energy conversation programs as required by funding sources. Educates the general public regarding energy conservation. Makes referrals to rehabilitation and weatherization programs to maximize resources. Conducts job site inspections and evaluates completed jobs. Investigates complaints filed by homeowners and mediates between homeowners and contractors. Works with diverse groups including elderly, low income and disabled. Strong negotiation, problem solving, organization and documentation skills. 10 Hour OSHA Training, CHP Energy Solutions Research and Training, Energy Auditor Training and BPI Certified.
- Energy Auditor at AEOA
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant at Williams Law Firm
- Guardian Ad Litem at Williams Law Firm
- Owner/Operator at Green Again Lawn and Landscape
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Technical College - Paralegal
- - Generals
- Some college
Lead home energy auditor, perform all energy audits which include checking customer homes for current condition of insulation, furnace, water heater, penetrations thermal barrier of home. Managing all paperwork and contact necessary to work under Home Performance with Energy Star and EMPOWER programs by NYSERDA which is New York States Energy and Research Development Authority.
- Home Energy Auditor at New York Homeowners Construction Company
- Cashier at Kinney Drugs
- Dishwasher at Twin Trees 57
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college - Electric Engineering Technology
- High school
Complete total-operation audits of every energy-using component and make improvement recommendations for agricultural entities, calculate payback and efficiencies of new systems including grain dryers, solar arrays, lighting, heating and building envelope improvements.
- Energy Auditor at Energy Improvement Matters, LLC
- Laboratory Instructor at IUPUI Mechanical Engineering Department
- Time Study Intern at Advantis Medical
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Energy Engineering
• Investigation of energy loss and heat loss through building envelopes
• Finding gas leaks by checking the entire gas lines inside the house
• Checking the performance of combustion appliances
• Educating customers how to use energy efficiently
• Making reports of all causes that which makes energy loss and heat loss by keen investigation
- Energy Auditor at Northeast Energy Conservation Inc
- Energy Auditor at New York Institute of Technology
- Manager at Vanama Appanna & Sons Iron Company, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Thermal Power Plant Intern at Vizag Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Energy Management - Energy Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Inspect and monitor energy systems including heating and cooling to determine energy use and potential energy savings.
• Testing systems and houses to comply with the state energy code.
- ENERGY AUDITOR at AMERICAN HOME ENERGY SOULTIONS
- at SERVICE TECH
- SECURITY OFFICER at US SECUIRTY ASSOCIATES
- GAS STATION ATTENDANT-CASHIER at MAIN STREET DELI
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Criminal Justice Law
- High School Diploma
• Correspond with client to collect information and create a database necessary for the audit process.
• Create, present, and explain reports in meetings with clients and managing director.
• Interacts with energy suppliers, Con Edison and Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
• Prepares forms for Gross Receipts Tax, Cooling Tower Credits etc.
• Files paperwork for clients with governmental agencies.
• Prepare training manual and templates for Energy Accounting and Auditing Procedures
• Automate and streamline routine tasks and data entry
- Energy Auditor at Clarity Energy Services
- Resident Assistant at Western Connecticut State University
- Floor Coach of Call Services at Eastern Account System
- Research Associate at COMPLIANCE CONSULTANTS, INC.
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
- Associate - Accounting
Responsibilities Perform routine facility maintenance duties and oversee special projects at head start facilities. Duties included preventative maintenance of equipment and school appliances (generators, heating and cooling equipment, playground equipment). Minor plumbing repairs, painting, and year round grounds maintenance. As an energy auditor I used diagnostic equipment to improve the energy efficiency of our clients' homes and oversaw the upgrades to their homes. Accomplishments Obtained various certifications and hands on experience weatherizing the homes of our clients. Skills Used Ability to assess needs of head start facilities and implement cost effective solutions and repairs.
- Maintenance Specialist/ Energy Auditor at Community Action Agency of South Alabama
- Custodian/Maintenance at A.U.C. daycare
- Mental Health Technician at Northeast Georgia Healthcare Systems Inc
- Fire Apparatus operator and crew chief at United States Marine Corps
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - History
-Gather energy data and related information to gauge client consumption and potential energy/financial savings -Conduct carbon monoxide/gas leak testing on appliances as well as depressurization analysis of combustion zones where necessary -Create rebate request reports to submit to energy companies on behalf of clients -Executive Assistant tasks when time admits
-Gather energy data and related information to gauge client consumption and potential energy/financial savings
-Conduct carbon monoxide/gas leak testing on appliances as well as depressurization analysis of combustion zones where necessary
-Create rebate request reports to submit to energy companies on behalf of clients
-Executive Assistant tasks when time admits
- Energy Auditor at Energy Efficiency Experts
- Medical Assistant at Foot and Ankle Specialists
- Assistant Manager at Umaya Izakaya
- Floor Manager/Server at Atlas Nantucket
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental - Earth, and Ocean Science
BPI Certified Home Energy Auditor o Conduct home energy audits on behalf of Home Performance with Energy Star (HPwES)Program o Review energy assessment results and discuss financial options to move forward if qualified with homeowners. o Conduct Combustion Appliance Zone (CAZ) in WCS and Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing o Provide recommendations to homeowners to improve energy efficiencies and address health & safety in accordance with current NJ state building code and the BPI standards of the state of NJ. o Review and discuss audit findings with engineering, weatherization, hvac, plumbing and management teams to determine project design. o Consistently meet in field with install teams to ensure jobs run without incident and receive any feedback for training purposes o Manage personal day to day customer appointments and tasks Requires highly detailed and organizational skills to maintain & meet designated timelines. o Meet with existing and potential customers review questions and concerns to avoid any potential issues that could arise. o Execute blower door test. Interpret results and determine best course of action. o Ensure safety and health measures are followed per BPI & OSHA guidelines Sales o Consistently meet and exceed KPI's as set by upper management pertaining to audit run rate, results signed and tech presentation audit appointments set. o Maintain consistent lead generator from personal referrals, consulting with existing & past customers, networking with business acquaintances and friends/family referrals. o Maintain consistent relationship with pricing division to ensure accurate project costs. Training & Personal Development o Assist in training new auditors with regards to process and procedures for preparing, conducting audits and closing results presentation. o Participate in weekly trainings for sales (pitch training and role playing scenarios) , BPI, mechanical equipment updates, health & safety updates. o Attend CEC classes and seminars for BPI certification.
- Sr. Energy Auditor at Allied Experts
- Sr. Energy Audito r at Building Sciences LLC
- Sr. Consultant at Divine Energy Solutions
- Sr. Financial Systems Analyst at Valeant Pharmaceutical
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Accounting - Accounting
- Associate's in Business - Business Administration