Raleigh, North Carolina
Residential Energy Auditor
• Conducted 6 audits per day for Duke Energy customers
• Provided advice to customers on how to better manage their utility bills
• Educated customers on: HVAC, hot water, and insulation/air sealing opportunities.
• Provides developmental opportunities for other team members
• Responsible for organizing inventory tracking for team each week.
• Piloted experimental programs such as trade ally and IR camera.
• Actively researched work related topics to pass on to team members.
• Safely managed fleet vehicle with 0 traffic incidences.
• Logged over 1000 miles per week traveling to conduct energy audits. Palmetto Solar Columbia, South Carolina Energy Specialist
• Responsible for analyzing the customer's utility records
• Qualifying or Un-qualifying the customer from solar
• Representing Palmetto Solar on home visits to analyze site for solar
• Experienced in managing customer pipeline
• Highly knowledgeable of solar industry
• Regularly sold solar systems after qualifying the customer CNC Solar Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Project Manager Design and Sales Representative
• Managed small teams to efficiently complete each project
• Experience with working on residential/commercial projects and roof/ground mount projects
• Worked on individual tasks or small teams to accomplish daily tasks
• Was Promoted to Design and Sales within the first year of employment
• Designed systems for on average 5 customers a week
• Sales Representative for each system design
• Regularly applied for state and utility grants as well as interconnection for clients Envirotech Inc. Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Natural Resource Technician
• Managed over 40 stormwater ponds
• Removed invasive species chemically or manually
• Pruned and landscaped buffer zones for ponds
• Worked with small teams on projects that included: building rain gardens, restoring coastal erosion issues
- Energy Auditor at Franklin Energy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Energy Management
- Bachelor of Science - Environmental Science
- Tuscaloosa, AL - Independent Energy Research Present
• Conducting research on free piston engines
• Modeling and building engine concept with increased efficiency
• Experience with electromechanical components of linear alternator installed in engine Industrial Assessment Center - Tuscaloosa, AL - Energy Auditor Spring 2017 - Present
• Student Coordinator overseeing report revisions and providing technical expertise
• Perform energy audits for manufacturing businesses as part of The University of Alabama Mechanical Engineering department
• Provide recommendations for reducing operating costs and increasing energy efficiency
- AL - Energy Auditor at The University of Alabama
- Water Ski Athlete and Coach at International Water Ski Federation
- Propulsion Engineer at Insitu, Inc
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
I'm BPI certified and the job I perform requires to analyze homes for inefficiencies and recommend solutions to improve the comfort of homes, air quality and energy efficiency
- Energy Auditor at FOR Energy
- Operations Supervisor at Ups
- Chiropractic Assistant at Chiroplus Chiropractic
- Package handler at
8 months at this Job
- BPI Certified - Building Analyst
- Certificate of Completion
Performed over 500 residential energy audits and pass/fail contractor inspections with US Department of Energy
Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP).
• Provided full diagnostic energy analyses to achieve goals of reducing energy costs including blower door and combustion analysis.
• Realistic 35% energy savings of up to 35% of overall utility costs in first year.
• Nominated and awarded based on merit to perform over 100 reviews of other Energy Auditor's work for State of Tennessee Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
• Chosen among 16 auditors to carry the contract for the entire territory for two years.
• Ensured WAP guideline compliance to ensure future federal funding targets were achieved.
• During the course of performing State of TN reviews, discovered fraudulent reporting practices in State of TN reviews and credited with creating more efficient agency operation.
- Contract Energy Auditor at SETHRA
- Sole Proprietor at The Chattanooga Home Improvement Co
- Project Manager at The Chattanooga Home Improvement Co
- Production Team Member at VOLKSWAGEN GROUP OF AMERICA
6 years at this Job
Delivering energy audits to residential Entergy customers. Ordering and maintaining supplies. Promotional work for Entergy's READI program.
- Energy Auditor at Seal energy solutions
- Factory Worker at Maybelline
- Teller at First Security Bank
- insurance agent at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
• Calculate potential for energy savings.
• Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
• Verify income eligibility of participants in publicly financed weatherization programs.
• Compare existing energy consumption levels to normative data.
• Identify and prioritize energy saving measures.
• Quantify energy consumption to establish baselines for energy use or need.
• Recommend energy efficient technologies or alternate energy sources..
- Energy Auditor Specialist at CMC Energy
- Business Case Manager at Prudential Annuity Service Center
- School Bus Driver at Atlantic Express
- Eligibility Specialist at Child Care Information Services
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Perform energy audits by testing mechanical equipment including HVAC, HWT, insulation, ventilation, etc. Identify problem areas and make homeowners aware of deficiencies. Input data collected into software. Suggest to homeowners what needs attention and help them make arrangements to make homes more energy efficient.
- Energy Auditor/Sales at Buffalo Energy
- Assistant Race Secretary at Batavia Downs Gaming
- Owner/Operator at Hoehn & Son Construction
- Spray Foam Installer at Installed Building Products
2 years at this Job
- Regents Diploma
Perform comprehensive energy audits for residential utility customers. Do a thorough energy analysis of the customers energy usage and make recommendations on how they can lower their energy bills and increase the comfort of the home. Complete a blower door test and use a thermal camera to determine weak points in the thermal boundary. Complete and extensive report with the findings. Email the report to customer and follow up with the results.
- Energy Auditor at ICF International
- Sales/Inspector at JES Construction
- In home sales calls at
- Home Inspector & Energy Auditor at Independent Info Services LLC
1 year at this Job
• Performed comprehensive, whole-home assessments & identified problems at their root causes, which I independently prescribed & prioritized solutions based on building science to the consumer themselves.
• Assisted in shaping the new exams & providing immediate feedback on any pilot questions.
• Evaluated the energy efficiency, health, and safety of a home.
• Gained in-depth knowledge of how to use diagnostic equipment & modeling software to identify areas for energy savings, produce an audit report, & develop a prioritized scope of work for my customers.
- Building Analyst & Energy Auditor at Solar Energy Haus
- Technician, Kane Exterminating, King's Park, NY at
- Construction Manager at Underwood Construction
- Sales Representative at
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Building Analyst
Access homes for energy saving measures. Wright up contracts to implement measures.
- Energy auditor at Community action of mercer county
9 months at this Job
- Energy auditor - Energy auditor
- Some college