• Provided energy efficiency services for commercial and industrial clients
• Benchmarking and active energy management
• Identify energy savings opportunities and present solutions or recommendations to customers
• Setup real time data collection and communication with customers HVAC devices to provide real time fault detection.
• Performed remote tuning of buildings HVAC systems.
• Trained new hire to take over my previous responsibilities at the company.
- Energy Engineer at Waibel Energy Systems
- Graduate Student at Healing Green Clean Energy Utility
- Energy and Client Services Assistant at Waibel Energy Systems
- Operations Assistant at University of Dayton
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Renewable and Clean Energy
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Developed strategic plans and solution for energy management, worked with third party software Energy CAP enterprise, worked procurement, Managed co-ordination with custodian, grounds, operation maintenance and constructions.
• Managed projects across multiple disciplines, review status report for all assigned projects and identify resources.
• Perform detailed analysis on energy performance data such as monthly utility data, system level, and device level data flowing from interval meters. Building energy management and building automation control systems analysis and monitoring.
• Collaborate with senior mechanical engineer on the integration of sub-meter data.
• Provide detailed technical analysis of sub-meter data and identify energy savings opportunities.
• Meetings with state agencies/ authorities, the Governor's office and other stakeholders with overall progress of the South Dakota energy manager project.
• Payback analysis for electrical engineering projects and electrical infrastructure, transformer, meter, electric pole, light project management - kick off to close out with best efficiency. Certificate (Sep 2017)
• 5 Day energy manager training by American energy engineer's association AEE. Exterior Light Pole Upgrade May 2018- Aug 2018 Construction exterior light pole project to campus landscape, converting china hat lights to federal globe large light. Color temperature is converted from 3000 kelvin yellow to 4000 kelvin white light. Power consumption was reduced from 150-watt high pressure sodium to 45 ~ 52-watt LED light. Construction was done with 12 feet concrete base, 12 feet pole, from electric panel to pole all work was done so smoothly. We followed city and university campus regulation and safety of university campus.
- Energy Engineer (Electrical concentration) at University of South Dakota
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Survey, maintain, and upgrade campus & plant energy meters (i.e. steam, chilled water, electricity) to ensure accuracy, reliability, and dependability of data, and provide calculated estimates for unmetered locations and customers
● Support modernization of utility billing for steam and chilled water campus customers by supporting the transition from "BUD Sheet" and paper records to digital processing and archiving
● Identify energy efficiency projects and manage $500,000+ budgets for upgrades to campus facilities
● Worked with cross-functional team to develop UK Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Plan and Sustainability Strategic Plan, with strategies targeting 25% reduction below 2010 levels by 2025
● Support the efforts of Cenergistic Energy Specialists to improve operational and behavioral efficiencies of facilities
● Provide consultation and analysis to University departments regarding energy savings, technologies, and strategies
● Promote and maintain strong customer service connections with building occupants, staff, and students as well as vendors and external partners
● Keep the University abreast of legislation, policies, new technology, and other advancements
● Work closely with the UK Office of Sustainability to improve and celebrate campus sustainability
● Mentor and provide projects for Engineering Senior Design Teams and Sustainability Interns
- Energy Engineer at University of Kentucky Utilities & Energy Management Division
- Energy & Sustainability Manager at Fayette County Public Schools
- Engineering Intern, Mustang Chassis Program at Ford Motor Company
- Engineering co-op at General Electric
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Mechanical Engineering
• Conduct energy audits and retro-commissions for the Local Law 87 all throughtout New York City
• Schedule site visits with Property Managers
• Supervise the installation of a mCHP unit at a Multifamily building in the Bronx, New York
• Hire a field engineer for additional work on the LL87 energy assessments.
- Energy Engineer at Livolt
- Project Electrical Engineer at Bermúdez, Longo, Díaz-Massó, LLC
- Senior Design at Solar-Powered Water Filtration System
- Senior Lab at Microelectronics Processing Laboratory
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
• Provide engineering support for the planning, maintenance, and operation of solar arrays, natural gas and diesel generation, and energy storage projects
• Apply statistics in combination to Excel, VBA and R to aid in the development of automated control algorithms, load and price forecasting software, and asset management strategies
• Collaborate with engineers, technicians, and software developers to support 17,000 customers, 7,700MW of customer load, and 230MW of dispatchable generation
• Integrate SCADA systems to distributed generation and building automation sites
• Utilize AutoCAD to design and modify generator and photovoltaic system engineering diagrams
- Energy Engineer at Tangent Energy Solutions
- Energy Engineering Intern at Tangent Energy Solutions
- Consulting Intern at Veri Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Abraxas provides energy consulting services and energy accounting software and services.
• Performed hundreds of energy surveys/audits across PA on behalf of the PA Public Utility Commission
• Surveyed numerous multifamily complexes across the country
• Developed plans to save 25% water and energy for all of these complexes
• Worked remotely while successfully collaborating with coworkers over skype/email/phone.
• Made all individual travel arrangements
• Was required to be self taught for the majority of my job responsibilities
- Energy Engineer at Abraxas Energy Consulting
- Sustaining Engineer at Circadiance LLC
- Product Management Engineer at DMI Companies Inc
- Product Realization Engineer/Researcher at Renerge Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Mechanical Engineering and Material Science
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering and Material Science
- Bachelor's - Theatre Arts
• Calculated predicted savings from lighting, HVAC & building controls upgrades (ECM creation)
• Analyzed utility data to find rate structures and generate a facilities energy star rating
• Shadowed on ASHRAE level II energy audits
• Measurement and verification report data gathering and analysis
• Normalized utility data using LEA analysis to calculated post energy project savings
• Close relationships with both our customers and utility companies
- Energy Engineer Intern at Energy Optimizers, USA
- Makerspace Facilitator at UD Engineering Makerspace
- Student in senior capstone at Rumpke
- Student in RCL 572 (Design for Environment) at Crown Equipment
8 months at this Job
- Master's - Renewable and Clean Energy
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
In addition to below, Passive House Consultant for MFHR projects pursuing PHIUS+ 2015 certification.
Reviewing architectural and mechanical design for compliance with passive house energy standard. Modeling
projects in WUFI Passive for hygro-thermal, energy and comfort analysis. Therm modeling to determine
effects of thermal bridging.
• Overall project management and refinement of internal tools and processes
- Energy Engineer at Bright Power, Inc
- Project Engineer at Bright Power, Inc
- Energy Systems Engineer at R3 Energy Management
- Intern at Orion Registrar, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Energy Audits for commercial, residential and small industrial properties. Also heat transfer analysis and heat exchanger sizing.
- Certified Energy Engineer, Owner at BEST ENERGY LLC
- Energy Engineer, contractor at CARBON CREDIT ENVIROMENTAL SERVICES
- Product Engineer at FORD MOTOR COMPANY
- Program Engineer at JOHNSON CONTROLS INC
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Mechanical Engineering Sciences
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- - Stress/ Strain/ Structural Analysis
- - Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning
I am leading the development of energy projects at Tinker Airforce Base in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and Naval Station in Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean Lead on all of the energy and economic calculations. Created hundreds of millions of resiliency and generation projects with Excel spreadsheet and Homer Pro.
- Chief Energy Engineer at Lockheed Martin Federal Energy Solutions
- Principle Energy Engineer at The Efficiency Network (TEN)
- Manager at Energy and Modeling - Southland Industries
- Manager at Development Engineering - Ameresco
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BSEE - 5-year program