• Manage SUNY System Administration's Energy and Sustainability Management Program for all 64 campuses.
• Manage campus implementation and training of the New York Energy Manager (NYEM); a digital platform that applies data analytics for identifying and implementing clean energy measures.
• Developed guidance documents for electric vehicle charging stations and energy performance contracting.
• Assisted with the development of a SUNY-wide Green Revolving Loan Fund.
• SUNY liaison for Governor directed clean energy initiatives.
• Led and coordinated a multi-agency team to secure funding for SUNY Brockport to support its workforce development initiative focused on skill development for building operations and maintenance professionals.
• Supervised energy management intern.
- Energy Manager at State University of New York
- Adjunct Professor at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- at Siena College
- Senior Project Manager, Energy Efficiency Services at New York State Energy Research and Development Authority
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Applied Mathematics
- M.S. - Applied Mathematics
- M.A. - Mathematics
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Able to organize, coordinate and lead multiple critical projects and programs simultaneously. Able to make difficult decisions and communicate effectively in stressful situations. Supervisor with over 17 years of managerial experience. Strong strategic-planning and people management skills. Riven to cut company costs and boost company revenue through innovative management techniques. Organized and diligent, with excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills. Reliable and ready to accept any challenge. Information Technology Specialist
US Army 4-3 ADA 10/2015 - 09/2017
Building 3907 Mow-Way Road ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fort Sill, OK, 73503 United States Hours per week: N/A
Supervisor: Carl Magnolia Jr; (N/A); contact me first
Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills:
• Deeply familiar with developing, testing and documenting backup and recovery routines
• Accountable for long-term and day-to-day maintenance and technical support of site including suggestion solutions and analyzing requirements to meet user needs
• Competent in accurately and timely submitting trouble tickets on behalf of users experiencing chronic IT issues
• Qualified to diagnose and correct equipment malfunctions and software glitches to ensure that they do not hinder project deadlines
• Installed different software on users' computers, in accordance to their specific requirements
• Monitored and managed email spam filters, firewalls, anti-virus systems, and vulnerability scanners
• Monitored network flow and ensured that all computers were properly secured by installing and upgrading antivirus software
• Troubleshot problems with users' computers and the network and ensured that downtime was minimized Coursework: Human-computer interaction - Databases and data management - Networking and Communications - Software Development - Cyber Security - System Administration - Systems Security
- High-energy Manager at Department of Vetrans Affairs
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Information Technology
Chrysler] subsidiary) Grand Rapids, Michigan January 2013 - Present Contact: Available on request Environment, Health, Safety & Energy Manager * Environmental (EPA/MDEQ) & health/safety (OSHA/MIOSHA) regulatory compliance management * Injury / Near Miss / Unsafe Condition / Unsafe Act identification & risk stratification with countermeasure development * Job Safety Risk Assessments * World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principle implementation * WCM Environment/Energy Pillar & Safety Pillar Lead * ISO 14001 (Environment), ISO 50001 (Energy) & OHSAS 45001 (Safety) representative * Employee training management * Workers' Compensation claim management * NPDES (industrial storm water & wastewater) discharge permit management * Energy audits, analysis & reduction programs
- Environment, Health, Safety & Energy Manager at Autodie LLC
- Geologist / Project Manager / Environmental Regulatory Compliance Specialist at Fleis & VandenBrink Engineering, Inc
- Geologist / Project Manager at Environmental Testing & Consulting, Inc
- Field Technician " Staff Hydrogeologist " Project Manager at Sundberg, Carlson & Associates, Inc
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Geology
Manage all day to day operations of Energy division.
● Increased margins on refined fuels, wholesale fuels and LP.
● Improved delivery efficiency of bulk fuels and LP.
● Managed P&L for Refined Fuel and Propane cooperative trade territory.
● Developed and maintained a strong teamwork relationship with customers, other departments and Energy department staff.
● Forecasted supply requirements by month and annual basis.
● Built and maintained positive working relationships with current and potential customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Energy Manager at Federation Cooperative
- Energy Manager at United Prairie Cooperative
- Owner and manager of retail establishment at Meyer's Minnows, Gas & More
- at Semitool Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
· Liaison between executive level and consumer to assist Atlantic based, United States Naval ships, in development of a USFF mandated functional Operational Energy (OE) program that promotes an energy efficient culture. · Assisted executive and tactical leaders in establishing a Fleet Operational Energy program, which communicates the vision, mission, and goals on preserving energy for a more efficient force. · Arranges and facilitates training's with 23 operational units, utilizing current technology and energy trends provides training on efficient energy usage while using unit specific trends to promote conservation. His training has resulted in ships fuel savings as high between 2 to 20%. · Performs a diagnostic review of data and shipboard practices to identify new or neglected maintenance practices that affect energy conservation.
· Liaison between executive level and consumer to assist Atlantic based, United States Naval ships, in development of a USFF mandated functional Operational Energy (OE) program that promotes an energy efficient culture.
· Assisted executive and tactical leaders in establishing a Fleet Operational Energy program, which communicates the vision, mission, and goals on preserving energy for a more efficient force.
· Arranges and facilitates training's with 23 operational units, utilizing current technology and energy trends provides training on efficient energy usage while using unit specific trends to promote conservation. His training has resulted in ships fuel savings as high between 2 to 20%.
· Performs a diagnostic review of data and shipboard practices to identify new or neglected maintenance practices that affect energy conservation.
- Energy Manager at Frontier Technology Inc.
- Business and Contracts Analyst at Frontier Technology, Inc.
- Project Manager at Armed Forces Services Corporation
- Operations Department Leading Chief Petty Officer at USS SAN ANTONIO
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Managed energy programs for 10 healthcare systems including 31 facilities
• Analyze energy use of hospital utilities for facility energy conservation, particularly to maximize efficiency and reduce overall utility costs
• Query and retrieve interval HVAC data for air side, chilled water, and steam systems from a variety of building automation systems and SQL databases for analysis
• Model yearly performance of HVAC and environmental data to quantify and convey energy conservation measures
• Communicate ECMs through onsite presentations, webinars, and follow up site visits
• Managed office internship training and workload throughout the summer of 2019 for two interns
• Worked in the following regions/cities:
• West: Albuquerque, NM; Denver, CO; Loma Linda, CA; Orange, CA
• Central: Chicago, IL; Indianapolis, IN
• East Coast: Chapel Hill, NC; Lebanon, NH; Norfolk, VA; Woodbridge, VA
• Southeast: Hattiesburg, MS; New Orleans, LA; Pensacola, FL; Tupelo, MS; Tuscaloosa, AL
- Energy Engineer, Certified Energy Manager in Training at AMERICAN ENERGY ASSETS
- Fabrication Engineering Intern at FOLLET LLC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Lead utility capital projects: electric infrastructure, potable water, HVAC, Lighting (apron, terminal, public area)
• Project Manager of the Cogeneration Project for the SJU Airport ◦ 6 MW CHP Plant
• Lead representative for Puerto Rico Power Authority and Aqueducts Authority accounts; analyzing and ensuring the accuracy of tariffs, reducing penalties and optimizing energy procurement
• Draft and adopt an energy and water management policy and action plan
• Lead energy sustainability ◦ HVAC Systems ◦ Lighting system ◦ Water Conservation ◦ Emergency Diesel Generation System
• Track, monitor and manage tenant sub-metering initiatives and benchmark energy consumptions by area/user
• Identify utilities savings opportunities, make recommendations and develop and execute action plan
• Management and coordination of utility management projects
• BMS monitoring and optimization
- Utilities Manager / Energy Manager at Aerostar Airports Holdings LLC
- Project Engineer / C&Q Specialist at TEVA Pharmaceuticals / Janssen Ortho / Boston Scientific
- Commissioning Manager / Energy Manager at AKF Engineers, LLC
- Project Engineer & C&Q Specialist at Biovail Laboratories
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Sustainable energy with strong focus on resilience energy
Sustainable energy with strong focus on resilience energy
- Energy Manager at Department of Defense
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's - Systems Engineering
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Oversee all utilities at all operating and future Lidl US stores.
● Work with construction and real estate teams to set up utilities in Lidl US name.
● Manage utility spend at stores, regional offices and head office and collaborate with Director of Facilities to reduce energy cost
● Project manage additional tasks as needed. For example: sourcing vendors for the stores maintenance teams tool kits, bidding out the project and setting up contracts.
- Energy Manager at Lidl US
- Merchandise Team Manager at Macy's
- Women's Shoe Business Manager at Macy's
- Sales Manager, Men's and Home at Macy's
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Anthropology
Irrespective of other responsibilities, I had defined roles, responsibilities and authority for a) Ensuring and continuously improving environmental protection, occupational safety and health as well as fire protection and plant security in accordance with the ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
b) Annually reporting to the Plant/Site Manager about ESH issues and the performance of the ESH management system for review, including recommendations for improvement and use of resources (budget).
Within the scope of my activity as ESH Manager I had competencies and responsibilities for the following tasks (main tasks)
1. Advise plant and company management on all aspects and targets on environmental protection, occupational health and safety and plant security.
2. Organizational and operational control of the local ESH management system.
3. Documentation and improvement of this system in reference to the Company system.
4. Initiate the approval process with authorities for all matters requiring ESH relevant permits.
5. Contact partner at negotiations with the responsible authorities concerning ESH.
6. Monitor compliance with current ESH legislation and with Company internal regulations. Support the implementation of legislation and regulations.
7. Provide expertise and support in the planning and execution of ESH relevant investments.
8. Be responsible for coordination of ESH inspection procedures for new machineries and equipment at the plant prior their start-up.
9. Support that personnel are properly instructed and trained in environmental protection, health and occupational safety, and fire prevention.
10. Develop and implement methods of raising employees and managements ESH awareness.
11. Support the risk assessment process.
12. Identify risks and establish emergency response plans
13. Coordinate and supervise action on accident investigation and root cause analysis.
14. Determination and coordination of corrective and preventive actions.
15. Identification, assessment and review of direct and indirect ESH aspects such as:
• Energy management
• Waste management
• Resources and water management
• Noise management
• Hazardous substances management
• Product planning and product-related environmental impacts
• Environmental and occupational safety for suppliers and contractors on the company premises
• Risk and incident management
• Packaging and transport 16. Ensure the internal and external ESH reporting requirements. As ESH Manager I was not bound by directives as far as my tasks, practices and qualification within the framework of legal requirements were concerned. Within the scope of requirements regarding to establish, implement, maintain and improve the documented ESH management system I had managerial authority. To ensure and maintain the ESH management system I was provided with the necessary resources. As ESH-Manager I had direct reporting rights to the responsible site manager for all environmental, fire and health protection as well as occupational safety issues.
- ESH/Energy manager at Continental Automotive Systems
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Drilling Fluids Sales Development
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Chemistry
- - Marketing Management
- - Leadership Training Techniques