• Manage Power and Utility Consumption across all stores/plazas throughout 8 states
• Work with facilities maintenance manager throughout corporate portfolio to approve and design repairs
• Work with Director of Property Management, President of Construction and Properties as well as ownership to design maintenance programs and portfolio program roll outs
• Develop yearly utility projections and budgets for all accounts o 3,500 Utility Accounts . 140 Owned Stores Locations . 330+ Tenant Spaces . 20+ Investment Properties
• Oversee Utility Procurement for gas and electricity
• Work with multiple municipalities to meet local government standards in building and energy codes
• Oversee, Develop and Manage the OSJL Sustainability Department
• Develop new opportunities for Green and Renewable Energies o Develop, Manage and Oversee Solar Program o Research wind energy solutions o Research Electric Vehicle Charging Solutions o Research Eco-Fuel for trucking fleet o Develop energy efficient measures within stores and warehouses
• Develop Projects and Programs around Utility Rebates o Research opportunities o Develop ROI o Manage and oversee complete installation o Receive rebate and work with finance department
• New Property Purchase Assistance o Involved in the new property decision making team o Suggest equipment replacement o Work with Construction Department to come up with estimated costs o Develop ROI by showing the estimated utility costs as well as potential rebates
• Project Management o Design and Oversee LED Lighting Upgrade Project . Designed new building control program . LED and Control Upgrade through 100+ stores . Product Selection . Contractor Selection . Installation Design . Employee Training . Commissioning o HVAC VFD Installation . Utility Rebate . Contractor Coordination . Commissioning
- Energy Manager at Ocean State Job Lot
- Energy Manager at Chestnut Hill Reality
- Assistant Project Manager/Project Lead/Energy Engineer at Alares, LLC
- Estimator at American Contractors Corp
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management - Construction Management
Garland Independent School District (GISD) is located in the thriving northeast corner of Dallas County, TX and serves the suburban cities of Garland, Rowlett and Sachse. More than 305,000 people reside within the district’s 93.18-square mile service area. Educating 58,000 students at 71 campuses with 7,800+ support staff, GISD ranks as the second-largest district in Dallas County, twelfth-largest in Texas, and among the 100-largest in America. GISD Portfolio included 71 Campuses, 10 administrative support buildings w/total building SF: about 8MM. The role of Energy Management Supervisor is to: Oversight the $11+ MM Annual Utility (Electricity, Gas and Water, Waste and Recycle Budget Promote Energy Awareness Program Develop and implement Energy Conservation Policy Develop and Implement Single Stream Recycling Program Benchmark Building Utility Usage and Costs for tracking Investigate the opportunities for renewable energy, incentives and rebates Publish Annual Utility Usage Report as per Texas House Bill 3693 Monitor and Control Energy Management System – Tridium Niagara Platform Maintain Energy Management Department Intranet website Support HVAC/Energy Management risk review activities during 2014 Bond ProgramManage two (2) direct reports
- Energy Manager at Garland Independent School District
- Energy Manager at Dallas ISD
- Solution Development Engineer at Honeywell International
- Project Manager - Facility & Energy at CB Richard Ellis
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering
A demonstrated record of success and achievement at this major university, marked by a series of promotions to positions of increased influence, authority, and accountability. As Business Energy Manager, fulfills a critical role formulating strategies to measure and reduce the energy consumption related to the operations of the University's data center. Served as the architect of a data-driven, objective process to collect energy usage information from business and engineering stakeholders, serving as the basis for the calculation of the financial and performance impact anticipated from the migration of servers to the data center, estimated to generate over $1M in savings. - Led extensive research into the qualifications and capabilities of multiple vendors, building a recommendation based on an assessment of sustainability criteria. - Serves as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert, providing guidance and direction on sustainability issues and strategies to service managers. - Collaborates with sustainability leaders at other data centers to identify trends in energy consumption and share best practices and lessons learned.
- BUSINESS ENERGY MANAGER at THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER at THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY
- PROJECT MANAGER AND CONSULTANT at THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE UNIVERSITY
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Renewable Energy and Sustainability Systems
- Bachelor's - Energy and Sustainability Policy
• Build lasting relationships with customers in commercial real estate industry and foodservice industry.
• Develop new processes to assist in customer operations.
• Proactively outreach to customers to assist in the reduction of their energy consumption and cost.
• Instrumental in the re-writing and implementing of a customer program and rate structure.
• Integral part of a multi-faceted team trusted to make enhancements to the Customer Management System which assisted customer representatives to more-efficiently help the customer and reduce call time.
• Instrumental in restructuring the aggregate customer billing platform. Streamlined the internal processes and redesigned billing to be more-visually appealing to the customer.
• Headed the charge to update the online customer self-service platform to assist with commercial customers. Determined ways the commercial customer would find value in using the online system. Assisted in developing the training for all employees.
• In response to a customer need to have a single point of contact, developed the new Commercial Real Estate segment. Analyzed all of the commercial real estate customers and determined the management company. Divided each into a management company and determined the aggregate customer usage. Based on the electric usage, the companies were divided into two Strategic Energy Managers.
• Instrumental in testing the Customer Relationship Management program and determining ways to upgrade the system in order to better-address end user needs.
• Identified and implemented opportunities in the SRP systems that enhanced the customer experience when performing day-to-day operation activities.
• An active member of the Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI), P199 Electrification Working Group Advisory council and Electric Foodservice council. Subject matter expert in customer perspectives on new technologies.
• A member of an internal Electrification Working Group.
• Project manager on the metric review project for the High-Performance Team.
• Assisted in a multidepartment team journey mapping and streamlining the customer outage experience.
- Strategic Energy Manager at Salt River Project
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Marketing and Management
Key Achievement: Increased solar installs by 400% in less than a year in a new and challenging market
- Energy Manager at Tesla Energy
- Sr. Regional Sales Manager at Tesla Energy
- Sr. Regional Sales Manager at SolarCity
- Regional Sales Manager at SolarCity
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
• Short-term contract focused on assessing biofuels opportunities in MA including: capturing the MA Alternative Energy Credit, marketing biodiesel and marketing MA-produced biofuel LR100
- Alternative Energy Manager at Roberts Energy
- Chief Executive Officer at Northeast Biodiesel
- Vice President & General Manager at Northeast Biodiesel
- Director of Business Operations & Executive Producer, Digital Products at Sustainable Life Media, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Master's - International Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Develop, implement, evaluate and administer energy conservation programs for the Department of Navy, Naval Support Activity Washington, Washington Naval Yard
• Plan, coordinate, conduct and track energy audits, select ECMs from audit reports through Maximo, eProject to develop and implement ESPC, UESC, Operation and Maintenance (O&M), Identify and seeks funding sources and requirements necessary to support the organization mission. Planned several Energy projects for various types of funding in Various Fiscal Years.
• Monitor daily contract performance (contractors and subcontractors), inspect materials and workmanship for technical compliance, address delays and other issues, prepare punch lists and work productively with vendors to maintain project momentum.
• Cond Plan and track project schedules in MS Project applying Critical Path Method (CPM) with benchmark deliverables and performance measurement criteria.
• Conduct economic analysis, Energy Return on Investment (eROI), Life Cycle Cost Analysis cash flow, cost estimate, energy rebates for every feasible Energy Conservation Measure (ECM) and review engineering and cost analysis in review of projects proposals
• Determine energy consumption for Measurement and Verification (M&V) Plan for energy project baseline and post implementation project M&V for third party financed projects.
• Produce the Annual Energy Management Report (AEMR) to compliance with EPA 2005 and Energy Independence and Security Act EISA 2007; prepare comprehensive Secretary of Navy Energy Award (SECNAV) Energy Award submission package.
• Work closely with Facility Managers and Building Energy Monitors to exceed the Navy energy reduction goals. Develop scope work for HVAC improvements, digital controls, remote metering, steam distribution conservation measures, and development of preventative maintenance standards for reduction in energy conservation.
• Developed Installation Energy and Water Management Plan for current and future installation and tenant needs
• Develop, organize, and oversee energy awareness campaigns to ensure consistent messaging is promoted promulgated in communications materials and Energy Awareness Fair.
- Installation Energy Manager at NAVFAC Naval Yard
- Energy Conservation Engineer at Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Energy Engineer at State of Maryland Department of General Services
- Mechanical Engineer at CTE Construction Testing and Engineering
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
40hrs/week, GS-0850-12) * Duties: * Provide Estimates for Project Procurement, Design Review/Calculations for Commercial Office Space and Industrial Facilities, Valuations in Electrical Systems/Equipment, Scope of Work and Specification for Procurement * Provide COR(Contracting Officer Representative) Inspections for Electrical Projects * Provide responses for Contractor RFIs and negotiate modifications/change orders * Coordinates with base agencies and customers to define requirements and ensure code compliance for facility improvement projects * Reviews contractor proposals and performs technical evaluation for best value * Project List: * Armament Shop($1M): HVAC Renovation to protect against corrosion of assets($2M) * TLF Renovation($3.5M):Beautification Project to antiquated lodging * Munition Storage($180K): Deficiencies in Lightning Protection System(SPD requirements) * Main Rwy BAK-12 Shelters($572K): FAR compliance for HVAC and Electric Power End of Runway and Taxiway Lighting Install * EOD Renovation($2.9M): Corrected for compliance with Classified Storage requirements * F-22 Engine Shop Renovation($4.4M): Corrected Electrical System deficiencies and building envelope * UESC(Utility Energy Service Contract)[$10M]: Base wide energy savings
- Electrical Engineer/Energy Manager at United States Air Force-Tyndall AFB
- Contract Electrical Engineer at RLC Contractors, LLC-Tyndall AFB
- Control Technician at B Braun Medical, Inc
- Project Engineer at FL Smidth
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associates - Applied Science Industrial Automation
- Bachelor - Science Electrical Engineering
• Evaluated multiple Nokia sites for Battery Storage Systems to reduce electrical peak loads and save on demand charges, 2 locations Mt. View CA and Ottawa Canada were selected based on economic analysis. The Mt View Project included a 200 kW system and was completed in late 2018 and is saving $40K / Yr. The Ottawa project included a 5 MW system with projected $1M + annual saving is awaiting approval.
• Streamlined bill paying operations, improved data collection, and reduced late fees by implementing new Utility Bill Pay Program in North America Region with Schneider Electric / Cass. The new program covered utility bills at 42 locations with over 120 accounts, allowing all utility data to flow directly into SE's Utility Reporting Tool.
• Reduced multiple vendors providing Energy and Sustainability Services into 1 single global partner that provided procurement services, software tools for energy tracking and sustainability reporting, analytics, and market research. Collaborated with Nokia's Procurement group, developing list of qualified vendors, issuing RFPs, reviewing proposals, interviewing, and choosing best firm to develop a partnership with.
• Saved $1.5M and reduced over 14K MWH in electricity consumption in 2017 as the Americas Region Energy Manager, part of a Global Energy and Sustainability Team. Collaborating with cross-functional teams on Energy Procurement, O&M Measures and Energy Projects.
- Americas Region Energy Manager (Remote) at NOKIA
- Project Manager at ALCATEL-LUCENT
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Mechanical Engineering
• Develop processes and procedures in support of energy conservation goals
• Provide energy to tenants and business on the Academy
• Establish inventory of all meters (over 1000) and calibration information
• Investigate alternative energy solutions in support of mission requirements
- Certified Energy Manager at USAF Academy
- Systems Engineer/Field Service and Test Manager at Springs, CO
- Sr. Engineering Manager at IC Interconnect
- Chief Systems Engineer at Honeywell Technology Solutions
3 years at this Job
- Master of Engineering - Engineering
- B.S.E.E. - Electrical Engineering