Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Manage the IBM and Subcontractors teams' assisting in the planning, design and execution of Disaster Recovery testing of Fannie Mae's Out Of Region ("OOR") solutions. Build the IBM team to perform Gap analysis between Urbana Technology Center ("UTC") and OOR asset for Tier 0, 1, and 2 applications. IBM Global Services, Florida Power & Light - Miami FL. Engagement Manager / Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Florida Power & Light Company (FPL) has contracted IBM's help to set up and operates a Program Management Office (PMO) to provision skilled resources for FP & L Projects. IBM Global Services, Altisource - Boston MA IT Incident Manager Project Description: Provide technical guidance and leadership to Altisource Incident Managers to ensure that priorities and directions as incident problems are identified and remediated. IBM Global Services, Camden County Sheriff Office - Camden GA Engagement / Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Manage the deployment of its new Case Management system for the courts that includes Data architecture/model for system integration, publishable and governance services to the Camden County sheriff officers and its residents. IBM Global Services, Gwinnett County Public School - Gwinnett GA Sr. Project Manager / IT Architecture SME Project Description: Worked with the GCPS team to develop an understanding and rationalization of the assets each organization currently owns and how it can be best leveraged in a combined architecture, operational model and framework. Review the current infrastructure in order to provide the high-level scale, scope, and sizing of a shared services solution and model that would be installed at other Georgia county school systems. IBM Global Services, Corning Life Science - Treyburn NC Infrastructure Deployment / Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Provide technical direction and a framework for project planning, communications, reporting, procedural and contractual activity at the following Corning locations Tewksbury MA, Corning NY and Eagle locations. IBM Global Services, ACI Payment/S1 - Norcross GA Engagement Manager / Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Provide Data Center Assessment and Planning Services for ACI's acquisition of S1's data center consolidation to migrate their applications, users data and IT equipment between data centers while reducing risk and providing a seamless transition for their customers and end users. IBM Global Services, American Express Corporation - Phoenix AZ Data Center Migration Sr. Project Manager Project Description: Manage several teams in the strategy and planning for the migration of the SAN, Security and Infrastructure utility products associated with the migration of servers from the Phoenix Information Processing Centre (IPC) to the New Data Center (NDC) and the associated servers from the Minneapolis Disaster Recovery Data Centre (MDC) to IPC. Project lead for the movement of IBM managed Midrange services infrastructure from the IPC to the new data center.
- Engagement Manager at IBM Global Services, Fannie
- Senior Consultant at EMC Corporation
- at Glasshouse Technologies
- at Forsythe Technology
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Computer Science - Computer Science
- - Computer Science
As Engagement Manager, Mr. Bartlett is responsible for planning, scheduling, monitoring, directing, and invoicing projects that incorporate Teradata, Teradata Aster, Hadoop, Cloud or any Teradata solution meeting agreed upon client requirements and expected Teradata business results. Mr. Bartlett leads single projects, as well as oversight for multiple sub-projects. As Engagement Manager, manages Teradata employees and third party contractors to ensure projects meet established time, cost, technical, and quality objectives. Mr. Bartlett supports projects beginning in the pre-contract sales process and will manage them through project closeout
- Engagement Manager at Teradata Corporation, Americas Professional Services
- Project Manager at IBM Corporation
- at IBM Corporation
- Information Management Software Deployment Mgr at IBM Corporation
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
As an Engagement Manager at Akamai, my role serves to maximize customer satisfaction, retention, and growth throughout the relationship. This is includes working across technical pre-sales, program management and service delivery disciplines to help evolve our customer’s cloud strategies, moving them from concept to implementation which best leverages both the customer’s and Akamai’s strengths - driving business value and innovation while developing strong customer relationships. Achievements
• Successfully grow and protect $15M in annual revenue.
• Manage account integration teams (10 people) ensuring ensuring operational excellence during delivery of Akamai solutions.
• Lead several internal initiatives to promote strategic thinking around Akamai solution delivery and revenue channels.
• Revise QBR content and processes
• Investment Services program to enable sales of Akamai PS Products.
• Team Lead on Akamai for DevOps initiative.
• Product SME for Akamai API Gateway product.
- Engagement Manager at Akamai Technologies
- Sr. Technical Project Manager at Akamai Technologies
- Professional Services, Lead Consultant at Smartling
- Technical Architect at Gotham Technology Group
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Originally joined IQVIA (formerly IMS Health) as a Senior Consultant. Worked in multiple departments (MDM, Governance and Stewardship and SPDI) related to commercial pharmaceutical data and services for major Pharma clients. This data included reference data for Health Care Professionals, pharma products and patients. Established Data Quality Programs, Data Stewardship Programs, and Data Governance Programs for clients. Promoted to an Engagement Manager role in December 2016 and have led multiple client engagements in Specialty Product Data Integration (SPDI). Defined Business Requirements for new IQVIA Specialty Data Integration Platform and managed initial client implementation. Clients include American Medical Association, AstraZeneca, Celgene, EMD Serono, Gilead, GSK, Merck, Teva,Vertex.
- Engagement Manager at IQVIA
- Solutions Designer Engineer at Comcast
- Contractor Analyst at Merck & Co.
- Ontario Power Generation Utilities - Support Engineer at Matrikon Inc
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
As a client engagement manager, I attend to matters of customers needs. Whether the customer is satisfied, unsatisfied or just don’t know what they’re looking for. Also coach other associates to handle situations of customer. Driving in more traffic to the store by canvassing in local areas. Remerchandising areas of my store to assure sales by building displays to attract the eye and drive sales.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Sales Consultant ( logistics) (sales floor) (front end) at OfficeMax/OfficeDepot
- Grocery Stocker at Fry's Food and Drug
- Janitorial Worker at St. Michaels Senior Center
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Basic Studies
As the client engagement manager, I oversee all the store's customer service-related topics from customer loyalty to satisfaction surveys insuring high standards for client engagement as measured by customer feedback and loyalty tracker statistics. As the leader on duty I perform all managerial function including; opening and closing procedures, cash management, scheduling, daily store operations, and conflict resolution.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot
- Service and Sales Representative at Sears
- Corporal E-4 at United States Marine Corps
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Minor - Entrepreneurship
- Associates of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
LAC Group is a contracting company that staffs federal and commercial libraries as Client Engagement Manager I supervise 80 employees at three agencies and manage the lifecycle of 25+ contracts. * Support contract lifecycle including: ◦ Supporting capture efforts ◦ Writing, editing, submitting RFIs ◦ Writing, editing, submitting RFPs as both prime and sub-contractor ◦ Communicating with Contract Officers, Contract Specialists and Contract Officer Representatives ◦ Managing deliverables, Statement of Work, Performance Work Standards, and Statement of Objectives ◦ Assist invoice creation and submission ◦ Manage FFP, T&M, and LH contracts ◦ Experience with IDIQ/BPA ◦ Experience executing bilateral contract modifications, bridge contracts and extensions ◦ Assist cost build ups ◦ Experience with FAR, familiar with DFAR ◦ Assisting white paper preparation
- Client Engagement Manager at LAC Group
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - History
As the Client Engagement Manager, I partner with the management team to drive a memorable customer experience through leadership, communication, integrity and passion for the brand. Collaborating with the management team, I provide Front End associates guidance and direction to facilitate ongoing training on the business model. Additionally, I work with Print Services associates to drive sales and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. Engaging with customers I work to exceed their needs, ensure a positive experience and generate revenue by driving sales utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge. Selected Contributions: * Generated 30% incense in our loyalty program for 2018 fiscal year.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Assistant Night Manager at SuperOne Foods
- Photographer at
- Display Crew at SuperOne Foods
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Organizational Management
Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain, Digital, Creative, Technology, Production, Direct Response, Broadcast, Experiential, Multicultural, Finance Diageo - An international leader in the alcoholic spirits industry Talent Engagement Manager - August, 2017 - Present Diageo is the global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding array of brands across spirits and beer * Manage entire life-cycle Recruiting process for 8 locations across North America * Support open requisition load of 40-50 positions * Work directly with HR Business Partner and Site Manager on staffing forecasts, sourcing strategies, Recruiting processes and hiring decisions * Reduce hiring expenses by 30% across all disciplines * Provide weekly reports and ran weekly Recruiting update meetings for all Site Managers * Supervise 7 Coordinators responsible for scheduling, on-boarding, and on-site management of Recruiting process * Strategically use Sourcing strategies such as Boolean searches, and A.I.R.S. to find top industry talent * Own relationships with external vendors to manage all temporary / freelance staffing
- Talent Engagement Manager at Diageo
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Digital Surgeons
- Senior Recruiter at Epsilon
- Recruiter at Catapult Marketing
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Management
Responsible for leading specific customer engagements (enterprise and strategic customers) implementing the flagship TBM SaaS
solutions. In this position the engagement manager (EM) develops and manages the long-term relationship with the customers, and directly impacts the value realized by the customer. Delivery projects range from 6 to 18 months in duration (remote and onsite) with the EM leading a diverse team of technical consultants, customer success and account management.
• TBM certified
- SENIOR ENGAGEMENT MANAGER at APPTIO
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST CONSULTANT at TEKSYSTEMS
- TRANSFORMATION SENIOR CONSULTANT at VMWARE
- DIRECTOR OF CONSULTING at THIRD SKY
2 years at this Job