VMware VDI Engineer
- VMware VDI Engineer at VMware VDI Engineer
at this Job
During my externship at Engineer Floors I got to demonstrate and practice many skills in the Nurses station. It was part of my job to assist workers with common colds and work-related body injuries.
- MA Externship, Engineer Floors at Engineer Floors
1 month at this Job
• Performed basic well simulation and quality control of cementing fluid additives
• Performed basic quality control testing on additives to verify requested drilling/well design.
• Performed well stimulation in chosen right additives/surfactant and design of advanced stimulation and cementing fluid
• Set-up, modified, troubleshoot and running bench-scale for both pilot and field blend test/Slurry
• Learned to prepare, operate, maintain, and calibrate equipment such viscometer, consistometer according to company standard and procedure
• Helped in performing pre-test and pre-job tasks needed in preparation for analytical support for actual operation in the field
• Interfaced with R &D as well as design engineer for the planning and execution of the efficient experimental programs with highest attention to detail of required result
• Performed rheology test (both surface and conditioning), free water, Stirred and static fluid loss analysis and Thickening test/Pump time
• Determined well stimulation compressive strength, gel strength, compatibility of wellbore fluids which include rotor test, spacer surfactant Screening test, Location: Houston, Texas Cell: 2812364279 [email protected] Process Bulk Chemical Operations
- Engineer at Process Development Laboratory Engineer II
- at Schlumberger Technology
- Senior Chemical Process Engineer at Sudit Oil and Chemical Ltd
8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Tech - Chemical Engineering
Plymouth, MI, USA * Currently working on new upcoming Toyota programs. Main Tasks: Product Engineer /Design-Catia V5, Metals and Mechanism Unit * April 2012-Present ▫ Take charge of designing, prototyping, validating, and integrating the proprietary automotive seat components, structures. ▫ Designed metal components, focusing on its strength, safety, assembly, and poke-yoke ▫ Identify the packaging feasibility and create the design verification plan and report (DVP&R) for all products and witness the tests and signoff the tests according to Customer Specs. ▫ Ensure accuracy in designing and analyzing the product through kinematics and packaging studies for all the structure and mechanisms in case of multifunctional seats ▫ Carry out the validation of the control plan or callouts of the design failures in design failure mode and effects analysis (DFMEA) are listed on the assembly drawings or in quality control plan as wells as provide safer products to end users ▫ Initiate systematic design sign off (DSO), safety signoff (SSO), and manufacturing signoff while ensuring compliance with the JCI's product launch methodology ▫ Guarantee smooth launch of automotive seating systems by conducting product gate reviews. Previous Career Highlights:
- Product Engineer /Design-Catia V5 at Johnson Controls
- Team Lead at General Motors Programs
- Product Engineer /Design at Catia V5, Metals and Mechanism Unit
- at MY2020 Honda G
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering - Automotive Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Automotive Engineering - Automotive Engineering
Horizontal construction engineer for the army Reserves I go in once a month for drill and I’m a hard worker and love doing new things.
- 12N Horizontal Construction Engineer at 994 engineer company
- Army Reserves at
9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Union Stationary engineer critical environments
- Union Stationary engineer at CBRE Stationary engineer Cisco Systems
- Stationary Engineer at Macys/Bloomingdales Department Store
- Maintenance supervisor for apartment communities at A Pat Of All Trades Residential apartment community and Commercial Repair
- Campus facilities engineer at Rancho Santa Margarita Catholic high school
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Trades
• Contracting Officer Representative for four contracts that included HVAC renovation, renovation of a food storage building, and renovation of a bar in the community center
• Assist the Contracting Officer and Resident Engineer with all aspects of the contracts to include compliance with the contract requirements, scope of work, budget, schedule, answering requests for information, and conflict resolution.
• Working to obtain Professional Engineer License in the state of Texas.
• Advise the Construction Manager in decisions concerning the projects.
• Supports and partners with other installation agencies as required.
• Led contract negotiations requiring strict adherence to contracting regulation, creation of accurate cost estimates, and understanding fair and reasonable negotiation practices.
• Prepare contract modifications.
• Ensure an effective Quality Assurance program is operating to provide high quality to the customer.
• Identify and resolve QC Program Failures.
• Emphasize safety and enforce safety with contractors, ensure compliance with EM385-1-1, OSHA, 29 CFR1926, and effectively manage safety program.
• Attend preparatory and initial inspections.
• Ensure environmental requirements are met on assigned projects and environmental inspections are performed by the government and contractor personnel.
• Manage the modification process to insure change scopes and cost negotiations are fair and reasonable and modifications are issued timely.
• Per authorities given answer correspondence, transmittals and RFIs. Provide complete information to Resident Engineer and Area Engineer on solutions.
• Ensure contract progress payments are made within the payment periods.
• Manage the submittal process, ensure that comments are clear and meet contract requirements.
• Manage, answer, and track Requests for Information during construction.
• Keep RMS and other systems up to date and accurate.
• Manage assigned active construction to ensure timely completion and minimal cost growth, through review and enforcement of contractor’s schedule.
• Manage transmittal reviews and return to contractor within the contract time specified.
• Provide customer service by being a proactive member of the Project Manager’s team, top quality professional construction management services on projects are expected. This includes discussions between the Contractor and the Customer.
• Focus on external customer satisfaction.
• Adjust and adapt to an evolving workload to execute priority District missions.
• Keep the Contracting Officer informed on project issue status, through RMS updates and regular team meetings.
• Develop, foster, and maintain a positive and professional work environment free of discrimination and sexual harassment. Shall conduct activities to promote harmony among fellow workers, superiors, peers, customers, and persons outside of the work unit. Support District objectives and initiatives as outlined through Commander’s Policies.
• Manage government vehicle and office resources (computer components, passwords, cell phones, etc.) in accordance with District and AO guidelines.
• Ensure project coverage during personnel leave and TDY.
• Plan, coordinate, and direct the accomplishment of various phases of construction program.
• Work with contractor representatives in the development of construction progress schedules.
• Represent Contracting Officer and Area Engineer in negotiations with contractors concerning changes in construction, controversies, etc.
• Review contractor shop drawings, submittals, and correspondence.
• Inspect contractors' operations for conformance with plans and specifications.
- Project Engineer at United States Army Corps of Engineer
- Project Engineer at United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Company Commander at Headquarters and Headquarters Company, 7th Engineer Battalion
- Battalion Logistics Officer at 7th Engineer Battalion
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Civil Engineering
- Bacherlor's Degree - Civil Engineering
Locator for directional drill
- Engineer at Diamond engineer
- Maintenance at McDonalds
- Administrative Assistant at State of Kansas
- Server at Aramark Inc
2 months at this Job
Working as SiteMinder specialist with application team to migrate the applications from one company to other by implementing federation acting as Identity provider and configuring the applications using SAML and Web Agent. Troubleshooting Federation issues while installing and configuring the applications.
● Working on SiteMinder Federation services and web agent option packs to build and maintain Federation infrastructure to provide SSO functionality for various applications.
● Created policy server objects like ACO, HCO, Agents, Rules, Realms, Responses and Policies, installed web agents on various web servers and configured agents to integrate existing and new applications in SSO.
● Installed and configured Ping Federation environment for SAML Federated Authentication for external partner sites by configuring ID Provider and Service/Consumer Provider using SAML 2.0 POST binding.
● Troubleshooted Federation issues working with application teams at partner sites.
● Involved in SiteMinder environment upgradation from R12.5 to 12.52.
● Worked with Web Administrators, LDAP Administrators to determine what the best values for SiteMinder parameters and tune the system to boost SiteMinder performance in the Web Tier, the Application Tier, and the Data Tier.
● Developed POC for Multi-Factor Authentication to evaluate the MFA, CA Strong Authentication products.
● Creating SSL certificates on IIS and Apache in Windows and Unix environments.
● Configuring SiteMinder Authentication Schemes, Policies, Realms, Rules and Responses.
● Configuring and defining the policies of SAML Affiliate Agents where as these policies can be followed by partner sites federated authenticated users. Used SAML to implement single sign-on to external web applications.
● Migrating applications from one company to other company using SAML 2.0.
● Configuring the migrated applications using SiteMinder Federation services.
● Testing the configured application and promoted to Production environment.
● Creating policy objects for the application teams to implement secured SSO solutions.
● Working on incorporating the Single Sign On Solution for both internal and external clients using the SAML based federation services solution.
● Supporting and troubleshooting facilities for existing SAML federation partners.
● Install, configure and upgrade SiteMinder Web agents.
● Configure Identity Providers and update SAML Certs for SAML and troubleshoot any issues related to it.
● Analyze Web Agent, Policy server, application logs, Firefox SAML tracer for day to day troubleshooting. Environment: SAML 2.0, CA SiteMinder 12.0 and 12.5, IIS 7.x, Apache 2.x, LDAP, Windows 2008/2012, Unix, Linux6.7.
- SiteMinder Federation Engineer at DXC Technologies
- IAM/SiteMinder Engineer at Anthem
- SiteMinder Consultant at NY Life, NY
- SiteMinder Admin at InterContinental Hotels Group
11 months at this Job
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering - Computer Science and Engineering
10. Engineer Resume
- Engineer at West Gate Las Vegas
- Housekeeping at Hyatt place
- Reciever at Bed Bath & Beyond
- Supervisor at Sternshnupe
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Advanced HVAC and Refrigeration
- Eléctrical I - basic eléctricas theory course Electrical -II-electrical application course