- Mechanical Engineer at Peak Engineer requiting detriot michigan
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Production maintenance engineer of automated machines boilers and hvac system's welding and fabrication all types of materials electrical trouble shooting trouble shooting on all automated robotics monitor water treatment systems and recovery start up and shut down of the plant
- Maintenance engineer at Alsco engineer
- Production Engineering Technician at Phsc
- Engineer Technician at PHSC
2 years at this Job
- - Advanced Metal fabrication advanced auto
Domestic Engineer Responsibilities associated with family maintenance.
- Domestic Engineer at TOM Engineer
- Teachers Assistant at Daffy Duck Day Care
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Education
Assistant sound engineer with breaking down and setting up sound equipment.
- Engineer Assistant at Collins Sound Engineer
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- N/A - Advanced with Honors
Worked for a Pediatric Chiropractor as an Office Admin during my internship and after graduation.I ran the front office and first point of contact. I then married in 2012 and soon after had a baby.That is a reason for my gap of employment.(Domestic Engineer) I'm ready to get back into the work force.
- Domestic Engineer at Domestic Engineer
- Loan Processor/Administrative Assistant at Tiger Financial
- Administrative-Auto Department at Bridgestone/Firestone DFW Distribution
- Receptionist/Accounts RC/Dispatcher at Automation Personnel Services
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Administration Assistant
I am a Combat Engineer in the United States Marine Corps, my active service will end on July 5th 2019. I have minor experience in basic carpentry, concrete, drywall, masonry, and roofing as well as experience with the related tools to varying degrees.
- Combat Engineer at 2nd Combat Engineer Battalion
- Cell Phone Technician at Oops
- Arby's Crew Member at Arbys
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Network Engineer providing technical support to Clients in a 24x7 environment. Specializing in all different areas of Technology. Supporting Cisco Switches, Routers, and FW, AMP, and Checkpoint network devices; Windows Servers, VMware, Cisco UCS VoIP. Providing customer service with ConnectWise ticketing system. Consistent Client communication, working to resolve their issues within a targeted SLA. Continuing to keep technical, communications, and business skills current with an emphasis on understanding emerging technologies and their impact on clients and their business. Commitment to quality and the motivation and ability to work well in a team environment. Ability to work in a high-pressure dynamic environment and adjust to priority changes.
• Maintain our current Data Center.
• Assist customers with incident and change management activities (i.e. ACLs, NATs, IP, Filtering)
• Analyze and troubleshoot network communication failures (i.e. TCP/IP, BGP, EIGRP, and Loss of Network Communications) and escalate issues according to established guidelines. (i.e. ISP Providers, LECs
• Create and update trouble tickets using ConnectWise.
• Working with vendors and ISPs working as a moderator or direct to bring loss of network back online and provide reason for outage).
• Resolve technical issues within scope guidelines and quickly escalate issues according to procedural documentation and training.
• Accurately, report major outages to management with frequent communications on incidents affecting multiple users, reoccurring incidents, procedural gaps, training requirements, etc.
• Interface directly with customer(s) to resolve network events and service requests.
• Use knowledge base and case history for service request resolutions, accurate ticket classifications, and escalations.
• Ability to provide training and mentoring to other team members as they progress in mastering their professional skills and as they learn company and industry best practices.
• Provide information, analysis and reports requested by management.
• Maintain accurate case documentation for all service requests. This includes detailed notes, escalation management and closure codes.
• Enthusiastically meet or exceed performance metrics as set forth by management.
• Maintain a flexible work schedule within the 24X7 Operations Center.
• Continually update skills through vendor certifications on emerging technologies and Netelligent product offerings.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity.
- Network Engineer at Network Engineer Operations Center
- Network Engineer at SSE Inc
- Director Technical Support at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Director Network Services/Sr. Network Engineer at St. Louis College of Pharmacy
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information Systems
- - Business Writing and Communications
Social-Engineer is an information security consulting and training company specializing in safeguarding organizations against the threat of human-based attacks to include
phishing, vishing, and impersonation.
• Responsibilities included providing Social Engineering penetration testing for government and private sector companies. Specialties included management of client's phishing and spear phishing programs and performing Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) gathering on various companies and individuals for use in testing to determine a client's security stance.
• Created and maintained the phishing learning management system (LMS) used for new employee onboarding as well as teaching students to run phishing campaigns in the Master's Level Social Engineering class.
• Assistant trainer for Social-Engineer public and private classes.
• Staff writer for the corporate blog and newsletter.
• Maintained the corporate website.
• Assisted the company in obtaining a GSA enrollment schedule, allowing the company to bid on government contracts.
- SOCIAL ENGINEER PEN-TESTER at SOCIAL ENGINEER, LLC
- BUSINESS OWNER, CONTRACTOR at H3 COMPUTERS, LLC
4 years, 10 months at this Job
As a Safety Engineer at Nucor Tubular Products, my duties include the following:
• Chairperson for weekly safety meetings wi th the management and supervisors
• First Responder Coordinator for our facility and 6 other plants; 2 in Decatur, Alabama, 2 in Chicago, Illinois and 1 in Cedar Springs, Georgia
• CPR/AED/First Aid training
• Track and log all OSHA 300, 300A & 301 Logs, exposure reporting, and worker's compensation claims
• Conduct the safety program for all new hire and contractor orientations
• Conduct OSHA Compliance training
• Review and maintain Personal Protective Equipment necessary onsite
• Maintain random and post incident drug testing/alcohol procedures
• Conduct and maintain JHA on all plant positions
• Conduct daily safety walk-throughs
- Safety Engineer, Nucor Tubular Products at Safety Engineer
- Battalion Chief at Louisville Division of Fire
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Occupational Safety & Health
- High school
My MOS was as a Combat Engineer. Specializing in maneuverability, counter-maneuverability, and Survivability
- Combat Engineer at 95th Engineer CO
- United States Army at
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
- High school