Farmington Hills, Michigan 6/2 2013 ~ 3/31/2018 Engineering Administrative Assistant: -Translate engineering materials (English/Japanese). -Submit, receive, and organize engineering data electronically. -Budgeting, processing accounting matter for engineering department. -Other additional tasks as require.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Clarion Corporation of America Inc
- Legal Assistant at Aisin Holdings of America, Inc
- Technical Translator - Engineering (Japanese/English) at Mitsubishi Power Systems Americas, Inc
- Interpreter/Translator at Toyota Motors Manufacturing Alabama (TMMAL)
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BBA - Computer Information Systems
- - Accounting
Engineering Administrative Assistant is a new position created to fill a support need in the Prototype Engineering Department at the technical center. This position reports to the Engineering Manager, with an indirect report to the Director of OE Sales. This position supports six application engineers, one quality engineer and two CAD designer. Prototype Engineering orders are created and distributed to the plants for scheduling/fulfillment based on the Purchase Order received from the customer, including any necessary prototype tooling. Orders are tracked through the production cycle, and customers requiring shipment information contact me for assistance. New part number releases, and updates to current part numbers, are distributed by me to the plants for implementation. Requests for Purchase Orders are submitted on behalf of the engineers to the Purchasing Department. Support is given to the Accounts Receivable department in both the US and Mexico to reconcile prototype orders, and create credit and debit memos to balance accounts. Inquiries via telephone to the direct line at BNA are shared with this position. Scheduling meetings, coordinating schedules, planning luncheons, filing, faxing, and daily communication with the manufacturing plants are also responsibilities in this position.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Brembo North America, Prototypes - Disc BU
- Sales Specialist at Brembo North America Disc BU
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at Brembo North America
- Stay at Home Parent at Stay at Home Parent
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- Secretarial Certificate
Schedule for Engineering department Data entry through many different programs - MS Excel, OnBase, MS Access, Eden, etc. Create expense reports Create forms for customers, then sort and filter raw data from forms into reports Create and standardize file structures Administrative support - scanning, filing, managing several different competing priorities
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Dublin San Ramon Services District
- HR Administrator at Centricity Solutions
- Marketing/Human Resources Intern at Cantabella Children's Chorus
- Sales Associate at Jo Ann's Stores, LLC
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- A.S. - Psychology
- 2170 Academy Ave. Sanger, ca. 93657 01/2013 - 03/2017 Engineering department releases of mechanical instruction manuals, and purchase list to fabrication floor and purchasing Dept. For mechanics to use in construction of our machines; and for purchasing Dept. To be capable of ordering such needed parts. Updating of manuals when needed. Assisted parts Dept. In releasing of parts and tools to mechanics, data entry and, inventory. Assisted marketing manager making and duplicating our DVD's that were distributed at trade shows. Personal assistant of marketing manager when needed. Assisted purchasing Dept. With purchase orders and data entry. Assisted accounts receivables with data entry and, filing. Reception desk answering 18-20 line phone/paging system. Time card data entry.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Adco Mfg Co
- Lead Q. C at POM Wonderful
- Sales Associate at The Crystal Barn
- Assistant manager at Stampede Trading Co
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - Criminal justice
- A.A. - Administrative Medical Assistant
Support Engineering Team
● Responsibilities included preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, SAP quote preparation.
● Processed Sales from quote to finish. Quote given to me by Engineering dept to be written out, emailed to customer, and followed thru until completion of sale.
● General administrative support to VP of Engineering.
● Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
● Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
● Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential information.
● Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
● Responds to various inquiries for information regarding Prototyping
● Complete meeting minutes in a technical setting
● Manage action item lists for the project team
● Provided clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
● Completed other duties as requested.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at ProtoCam
- Office Manager at Architectural Polymers
- Financial Admin at Architectural Polymers
- Tasting Room Attendant/Pourer at Mountainview Vineyard
4 months at this Job
• Administrative support to the engineering department, BOM.
• Various productions in Macola (SAP).
• Read and print Blueprints using True View and Inventor drawing software.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Hamrick Manufacturing
- Billing Specialist at Illumetek Corp
- Over Provisions Rep at Team Health
- Administrative Assistant at Profile Rubber Corporate
8 months at this Job
- Certification in Administrative Assistant
- Associate of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Strong administrative skills specific to the engineering industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of transmission line-related design concepts.
• Experienced with environmentally friendly engineering methods.
• Strong knowledge of building codes and engineering regulations
• Adept at effectively tracking project progress with related software programs
• Proficient in construction-related budget planning.
• Knowledge of construction contract structures. Experienced with environmentally friendly engineering methods.
• Setup and schedule meetings, inbound and outbound travel request, and conferences.
• Miscellaneous responsibilities of managing schedules, travel, catering lunches, greeting guests, and assisting other executives or departments.
• Created and maintained all files, documents, spreadsheets and correspondence required to manage efficient office operation.
• Assisted Project Managers with final work order packaging and arranging for on time delivery to client.
• Request, receive and update all COI's for subcontractors.
• Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep of office.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Pickett and Associates, Inc
- Tampa Project Administrator at (Office Team) Concrete Services
- Campus Operations Coordinator at (Office Team) University of Phoenix
- Front/ Back Office Medical Receptionist/ Customer Service at Dr. Anne Hermann
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- A.S. - General Studies
Assemble initial Engineering and Construction Committee draft agenda and confirm all agenda items submitted from Project Engineers and Project Managers are timely, complete and follow-up actions are taken; ensure the draft agenda and
backup materials are incorporated correctly to provide those items for the Board Meeting by the scheduled mail-out deadline
• Develop, maintain and distribute the Project Status Report for monthly Project Status Report Meetings
• Assign project numbers in correlation with accounting for the payment process
• Assure incoming and outgoing Division main upon receipt is processed, distribute mail in a timely manner
• Balance fuel card charges, receipts and travel and reimbursement expenses
• All invoices received are prepared, processed and logged into tracking systems
• Worked with Consultant Firms, Comptroller Division and Contract Administrator to develop a standard invoice and signature sheet that would expedite the payment and signature process with 95% accuracy and efficiency for Engineering and Construction
• Receive and process an average of 65 Driving Forward and Capital Plan invoices per month
• Manage Consultant Selection process for Construction Management, Testing, Quality Assurance and Engineering Services o Compose and email Letters of Interests for upcoming Driving Forward and Capital Plan projects, manage all correspondence regarding the solicitation o Prepare and send Request for Proposals involving Construction Management Testing, Quality Assurance and Engineering Services o Receive, maintain and organize Proposals and related paperwork for Consultant Selection Meetings o Work closely with IT to maintain solicitation information and results online
• Took initiative to develop and propose a clear communication chart for presentation on the Pikepass.com website for Driving Forward and Capital Plan Project consultant selections
• Verify and process time overtime records of Division personnel
• Worked with OTA Engineers, Document Imaging and Management to develop a system to work towards converting the Engineering and Construction Divisions from hardcopy files to electronic files
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
- at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
- Temporary Executive Assistant to the Director at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
- Document Imaging Specialist at Oklahoma Turnpike Authority
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General
• Communicated with external agencies to ensure that projects were completed safely and without interference.
• Prioritized and balanced workload while supporting multiple managers.
• Provided primary administrative support for two divisions operating independently of each other.
• Worked with a team and independently in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
• Demonstrated initiative through coordinating and writing a training manual with tasks and expectations.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at GEWALT HAMILTON ASSOCIATES, INC
- Receptionist at GEWALT HAMILTON ASSOCIATES, INC
- Office Assistant at TRINITY UNIVERSITY
- Camp Counselor at GRAYSLAKE PARK DISTRICT
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts
• Effectively managed monthly budgets to ensure the department remained within their monthly and yearly financial goals
• Evaluated and enhanced processes and procedures to improve efficiency within the engineering department
• Regularly commended for ability to simultaneously complete multiple tasks while adhering to strict deadlines
• Collaborated with accounting specialists on daily labor hours and overtime to ensure accuracy on labor reports for 30 maintenance employees
• Established relationships with new vendors and maintained rapport with existing suppliers
• Maintained open purchase order reports, evaluated material cost, schedule of deliveries and inventory levels for quality control purposes
• Organized four maintenance locations; redesigned the layout, labeling of the parts and established par levels to increase employee productivity and efficiency
• Proficient in Birchstreet, Oracle Peoplesoft and Voice Systems
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at HILTON GRAND VACATIONS
- SCA Motor Vehicle Dispatcher at BAE SYSTEMS
- Outside Processing Buyer at TRIUMPH GROUP, INC
- Customer Service Representative at TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business - Project Management Certification