• Oversee and supervise the controlling, coordination, monitoring, and dispatching communications daily to, from, and within the Engineering Department. Direct all job-related work flow.
• Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
• Compose and revise written documents for managers and director, including letters, surveys, and energy reports.
• Answer department phone lines and act as liaison between department and key hotel personnel.
• Schedule all appointments and meetings for managers, as well as track and maintain busy manager schedules.
• Prepare annual budget, forecast and monthly outlook for department.
• Manage department checkbook; process expense reports and all purchase orders, while utilizing correct GL codes and invoicing procedures.
• Ensure invoices are received, processed and handled in a timely and efficient manner in order to comply with the company's payment terms.
• Schedule all travel arrangements for engineering personnel.
• Research and organize additional trainings for engineering associates.
• Train and mentor lower-level administrative staff, ensuring compliance and success.
• File and archive all documents in compliance with company and state documentation policy/laws.
• Nominated as department's employee of the month in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
• Promoted to senior level Administrative Assistant.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant-Work at WESTIN ST. JOHN RESORT
- Document Processor at WESTIN ST. JOHN RESORT
- Front Office Agent/Reservations at WESTIN ST. JOHN RESORT
- Front Office Manager/Asst at WESTIN ST. JOHN RESORT
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Business Administration/Finance
• Set up new projects, assign resources, monitor project completion and provide updates to clients
• Assist managers with reporting, cost estimates, spreadsheets, presentations and other duties as assigned
• Provide administrative support to office (processing of invoices, contractor timekeeping, travel arrangements, purchase cards (P-cards), employee vacation, incoming/outing mail, department group calendar, meeting scheduling, office supplies, file management, field equipment/fleet)
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Pike Engineering
- Senior Loss Mitigation Specialist at Xchange Leasing
- Appointment Coordinator and Cashier at Stillwater Honda Cars
- Professional NBA Dancer at The Oklahoma City Thunder
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
• Concur Reports
• Daily checkbook use
• General Ledger
• Risk Management
• Calendar management for Director of Engineering
• accounts receivables
• accounts payable Major accomplishments Assistant High-Rise Fire Safety Director Fema Certified Green Seal
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Office Manager at Dr.Duane L. Pettit O.D
- Assistant Bookkeeper at The Reneau Group Inc
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Coordinate 2 Engineering Offices at separate locations First point of contact for department Facilitate weekly facility walks with other department heads to schedule and prioritize short/long term projects Facilitate monthly department meetings Perform administrative support including screening calls, logging and scanning incoming mail and handling faxes and packages Perform daily and weekly payroll operations on PayCom Prepare employee performance reviews CMMS Coordinator - Manage CRM software for maintenance requests Manage and control inventory; create expense reports Order supplies and restock inventory; meet with vendors Manage contractors, accept proposals, and schedule projects
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at The Olympic Club
- Teacher's Assistant at St. Gregory School
- Front- End/ Store Supervisor at COSTCO Wholesale
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
- Associate of Arts - Liberal Studies
• Create Purchase Orders and Sales Orders for Engineering Department.
• Maintain and update files
• Type correspondence
• Assist Engineers and Attorney with securing Patents and Trademarks for company.
• Other administrative duties as needed
• Microsoft excel, word, axapta
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Camco Manufacturing
- Team Leader at Henniges Automotive
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Holt and Watt, Attorneys at Law, LLP
10 months at this Job
- - Financial Crime and Computer Fraud/Criminal Justice
- - Paralegal Technology
• Provide a broad range of administrative support for one or more managers within the Engineering department.
• Support Project Portfolio Management processes.
• Conduct Project Management process software training and user support.
• Research, compile, and analyze information to provide reports and metrics.
• Serve as Secretary on the Engineering Health and Safety Committee.
• Support cross functional project teams with presentations and updates.
- Senior Engineering Administrative Assistant at Dart Container Corporation
- Deputy Probate Register at Kalamazoo County Probate Court
- Executive Administrator/Office Manager at The CSM Group
- Staff Development Coordinator/Compliance Specialist at Park Village Pines
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Provide administrative support to the Senior VP of Engineering, Chief Information Security Officer
and VP of Product and their respective teams - to include, calendar management, planning events and travel
• Assists in meeting planning and any prep work needed
• Coordinates details of major departmental meetings and team building events
• Facilities management - ordering and setting up food and beverages for larger group/team Meetings
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Skytap Inc
- Office Administrator at John Bean Technologies Corporation
- Office Manager at Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel Management
Responsibilities: *Set up and schedule meetings and conferences, inbound and outbound travel request, catering, lunches, greeting guests. *Provided Project management by scanning, printing and updating necessary documents for high profile projects. *Created and maintained all reports, files, documents, spreadsheets and correspondence required to manage efficient office operation. *Organizing Incoming and Outgoing Mail, Purchase orders, FedEx, UPS, maintained office supplies *Set up and updated SWPPP Permits for job sites and projects. *Analyzed and provided creative solutions to difficult office problems.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at AAB Engineering, LLC
- Construction Support Administrator (Contractor) at Tech Providers - Cox Communications
- Executive Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Rep at J's Auto Detailing Co
- License and Titles Specialist at Enterprise Rent-A-Car
4 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business Administrations
August 1, 2016 - July 3, 2018
Supervisor - Julie Nicewinter
• Answered Phones
• Prepared County Applications
• Submitted for Construction permits
• Tracked county comments on projects.
• Daily communication with internal project management staff.
• Monitor, contractor agreements, and scheduling
• Coordinate residential and commercial permitting applications and fees with clients
• Prepare submittal packages to include Preliminary, Construction, Final Plat, Asbuilts, Certified Parcel, EPC, HCHD, and other agencies
• Establish and maintain a working relationship with governmental agency staff prior to and during project construction.
• Publish legal notices for public notice for filings of permits.
• Other general office duties.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Landmark Engineering and Surveying Corporation
- Medical Assistant/ Front Desk at Florida Urology Partners
- Dispatch/Driver at NAPA Auto Parts
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Floating admin to support engineering, sales, lab testing, and other departments. Responsibilities: data entry, various clerical work, software licensing, shipping and receiving, B.O.M. and revision checking, purchase order tracking, file keeping, record keeping, compiling test data, part sample inspection, test preparation, Visio wizard.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Bourns, Inc
- Volunteer Photographer at Keep Genesee County Beautiful
- Production Assistant at VIDCAM Visual Media Solutions
- Sound Technician at Michigan Sound Reinforcement
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - New Media Studies