General Administrative tasks such as answering phones, responding to emails, dispatching guest requests to on call engineer, filing, faxing, record keeping, balancing and updating department checkbook daily as well as creating and submitting PO in SAP system for various departments throughout the hotel. Maintaining a professional relationship with all vendors and contractors. Make sure orders are received, documented and invoices are paid in a timely manner. Delegate tasks to be completed by the team when the Engineering manager is not present. Meet with vendors on a monthly basis to cross reference pricing. Support the Financial department with month-end and year-end close. Capital expense projects.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Irvine Company - Hotel Irvine
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Front Desk Agent at Hyatt Regency Irvine
- Customer Service Representative at One Source Wireless
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Camco Manufacturing
- Team Leader at Henniges Automotive
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal at Holt and Watt, Attorneys at Law, LLP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Financial Crime and Computer Fraud/Criminal Justice
- - Paralegal Technology
Worked closely with the Director of Engineering, Chief Engineer, Assistant Chief Engineer, & all Stationary Engineers to maintain employee records, follow requisition and purchase order protocol, contact vendors when needed, order office supplies, answer telephones and properly direct calls, and follow up on all service tickets
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Intercontinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Off Premise Event Captain at Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
- Catering Manager at Harry Caray's Italian Steakhouse
- Catering Administrative Assistant at Hyatt Lodge McDonald's Campus
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Hotel Administration
- Associate of Arts
• Set up new projects, assign resources, monitor project completion and provide updates to clients
• Assist managers with reporting, cost estimates, spreadsheets, presentations and other duties as assigned
• Provide administrative support to office (processing of invoices, contractor timekeeping, travel arrangements, purchase cards (P-cards), employee vacation, incoming/outing mail, department group calendar, meeting scheduling, office supplies, file management, field equipment/fleet)
- Engineering Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator at Pike Engineering
- Senior Loss Mitigation Specialist at Xchange Leasing
- Appointment Coordinator and Cashier at Stillwater Honda Cars
- Professional NBA Dancer at The Oklahoma City Thunder
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Geology
• Provide Administrative Assistance to Engineering and Quality Department.
• Create new format for Standard Operational Procedures, write and/or revise, existing written content with high degree of quality in accordance with corporate guidelines, ISO standards and FAA regulations and requirements.
• Update and maintain SOP revisions, forms, spreadsheets logs, aircraft checklist, letters, tables, diagrams and charts.
• Maintain and distribute all published documents current on the intra-net. Post to intra-net when released.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant - SOP Writer at AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS INC
- Executive Administrative Assistant at MJK SERVICES OF FLORIDA
- Data Analyst - Administrative Coordinator at RYDER LOGISTICS
- Senior Tax & Banking Implementation Specialist - Major Accounts at AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING
5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business Administration
- Certificate in Micro Computer Operator Programming
Provide administrative support for electrical engineers and the engineering department. Document and maintain job completions, generate invoices for billing, update accounts and files by an electronic and paper system, customer service and telephone reception.
- ENGINEERING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at MIDDLE TENNESSEE ELECTRIC MEMBERSHIP CORPORATION
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at FIRSTBANK INVESTMENT PARTNERS
- PATIENT CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at RANDSTAD/VOLUNTER BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- PRODUCTION WORKER at INGRAM CONTENT GROUP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
- Certificates - MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
• Issuing purchase orders, maintain vendor accounts
• Source items; find pricing and availability for parts
• Expense reporting for entire engineering department
• Meeting scheduling, lunch/dinner internal and external meetings
• Coordinate engineering department events
• Generate bi-weekly project, vendor, and mechanical reports for department directors and vice president of products
• Coordinate engineering storage room/area
• Document control; implement engineering change notices (ECNs), assign ECN/specification review teams, create part numbers, create/update BOM, update specification information in PCM system
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Tripp Lite
- Swim Instructor and Lifeguard at Harper College
- Document Control at Gogo LLC
- Data Entry Clerk at UPS
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Management
- Bachelor's - Management
- - General Studies
Support Engineering Team
● Responsibilities included preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, SAP quote preparation.
● Processed Sales from quote to finish. Quote given to me by Engineering dept to be written out, emailed to customer, and followed thru until completion of sale.
● General administrative support to VP of Engineering.
● Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
● Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
● Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential information.
● Manages department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
● Responds to various inquiries for information regarding Prototyping
● Complete meeting minutes in a technical setting
● Manage action item lists for the project team
● Provided clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
● Completed other duties as requested.
- Engineering Administrative Assistant/Customer Service at ProtoCam
- Office Manager at Architectural Polymers
- Financial Admin at Architectural Polymers
- Tasting Room Attendant/Pourer at Mountainview Vineyard
4 months at this Job
-General Administrative Duties -Inventory Management, including determining and maintaining par levels for equipment and repair supplies. -Tracking Department Staff Attendance and adjusting hours as needed. -Maintaining Work Ticket Software
- Engineering Administrative Assistant at Omni Hotels
- Guest Service Associate at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Housekeeper at Wyndham Vacation Ownership Bay Voyage Inn
- Owner/Massage Therapist at Leslie Burns Massage Therapy Wakefield
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Swedish
• Drawing/Document Control Personnel
• Performed Administrative Assistant duties
- Design Engineering Administrative Assistant at Hitachi Automotive Systems Inc
- Design Engineering Coordinator at Hitachi Automotive Systems Inc
- Customer Service Representative at People Security Finance
- Personnel Manager at Walmart
22 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate in Business