Arlington, TX ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2/15 - 4/16
• AutoCAD creation of foundation plans, slab elevations, and picture plans.
• Analyzed and displayed cut and fill on new subdivisions and utilized compaction reports.
• Administrative support in structural and concrete shrinkage crack investigations, reports, engineering letters, final letters and dictation.
• Finalized construction review forms, maintain job logs, purchase orders and job database.
• Maintained PLANGRID construction field job database.
- Engineering Assistant at FALKOFSKE ENGINEERING, INC
- Engineering Technician (Temp) at GERDAU
- Marketing Assistant - (Military) at
- Office Manager at BUENO INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGIES, INC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate's of Applied Science - Computer Aided Drafting & Design
- N/A - Court Reporting
- Certification - Court Reporting / Legal Secretarial
- N/A - Court Reporting
Address: 3333 E Morrison Ranch Pkwy, Gilbert, AZ 85296
Phone Number: (480) 507-2419
Position: Start: Engineering Assistant
• Engineering Assistant ◦ Maintaining Facility and grounds ◦ Completing scheduled and requested tasks using maintenance management software ◦ Carpentry, Plumbing, equipment repairs, installs, and assisting with 3rd party services
- Engineering Assistant at Quail Park
- Facility and Grounds Specialist at Rolling Hills Nut co
- Housekeeping, End at In-Shape Health Club
- HVAC Technician at Thorsen's Plumbing Heating and Air conditioning
4 months at this Job
- High school
Engineering Assistant to a project engineer, assistanting in project management and lead inspections on heavy highway projects, performing various testing and engineering decisions out in the field.
- Engineering Assistant at Texas Department of Transportation
- Head Resident at Texas A&M University-Kingsville
- Engineering Assistant at
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Management and Technology
Full-time engineering assistant providing support for the design, development, and coordination of storm water infrastructure and right-of-way projects and inspecting construction sites. Also performing annual Best Management Practices (BMP) inspections, inspecting storm water infrastructure on commercial and residential construction sites for final certificate of occupancy, and inspecting and resolving any drainage complaints or illicit discharges throughout the city. Other duties include performing outfall inspections through all blue line streams in the city.
- Engineering Assistant at City of Greenville
- Research Assistant at Dept. of Geological Sciences, East Carolina University
- Sales Associate at Surf Wind & Fire
- Hostess and Wait Staff at 37th St Pizzeria
10 months at this Job
- MS - Geology
- BS - Geology
- Associates of Arts
I got nternship working in Laser Tek SMD department for almost four months. Handled the export and import of SMD components, contacted the customers and provided the quotes are my works. After came to United state, I got the second chance to work in Laser Tek at second summer of master, but worked as a engineering assistant in equipment department.
- Engineering Assistant at LaserTek Taiwan co.
3 months at this Job
- Master - Mechanical Engineering
• Eagle Flight Research Center - Worked as an Engineering Assistant and House Maintenance Technician. Supported a variety of engineering and mechanic teams on projects such as the eSpirit of St. Louis and Verdego. Developing a Remote Pilot Certificate training program for employees at the Eagle Flight Research Center.
- Engineering assistant at Eagle Flight Research Center
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Unmanned Aircraft Systems Science
Under supervision, the Engineering Assistant applies technical engineering/drafting techniques in the preparation of civil (including structural and/or transportation), electrical, or mechanical engineering drawings and other graphic material using computer-aided software products such as AutoCAD, Map 3D, Civil 3D and/or Revit, and working accurately and in compliance with drafting standards, and working accurately and in compliance with drafting standards. Responsibilities:
• Depending on the specialty area/discipline, prepares civil (including structural and/or transportation), electrical or mechanical drawings using computer-aided software products such as AutoCAD, Map 3D, Civil 3D and/or Revit, in compliance with engineering drafting standards
• Collects and calculates field and departmental data needed for the preparation of designs and drawings
• Assists in the preparation of cost and quantity estimates for engineering projects and site investigations
• Processes contractor construction shop submittals through logging, transcribing and filing of materials
• Indexes, reproduces, and maintains engineering documents stored in databases or spreadsheets in hard copy form
• Applies mathematical and other engineering computations as required in the course of performing work
• Operates and replaces media on equipment used in the course of performing work
• Responds orally to inquiries and requests for information from the general public, contractors, and other agencies
• Prepares memos, letters, and field reports in the course of performing work
- Engineering Assistant at City and County of San Francisco
- Student Design Trainee I at City and County of San Francisco
- Engineering Technician at Life Technologies / Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Engineering Technician at Granite River Labs
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineer - Electrical Engineer
- - Physics Lab Assistant
• Served as an engineering assistant to the head architect and various drafters of an architectural firm, providing solutions for corporations, large investment groups, and private citizens.
• Created an array of floor plans and parts; ranging from fire safety plans, electrical plans, structural plans, building elevations, joints, beams, ceilings, and various fastening devices utilizing skills in AutoCAD.
• Demonstrated project management skills by successfully seeing multiple projects through all phases of development; from cost estimations, permitting, creation of initial plans, and all the way through the design phase, up to and including the finalization of designs and the delivery of the product.
• Participated in meetings with potential clients to determine the services required and provided input on how they could be completed in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
• Expanded knowledge of various techniques of acquiring measurements by visiting job locations personally; ensured drawings and designs were accurate with these measurements and up to the standards of the company.
• Assembled a bill of materials/appliances used in construction or that will be purchased by the client to document expenditures and to predict total costs of the project.
- Engineering Assistant at David P. King Jr and Associates PA
- Restaurant Server/Cashier at Dewey Destin's Seafood and Restaurant
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Associates of Arts Degree
Area Engineering Assistant Worked in Research and Development (R&D) department. Handled documentation related to new part creation and implementation. Assumed role of Supplier Liaison and handled communication with several suppliers overseas. Setup and maintained testing equipment and related documentation. Former Senior Electronics Technician Responsible for repairing all electronic/mechanical components of systems on the line. Responsible for reporting failure analysis/Costs to customers as well as responsible for creating sales orders. Former Production Admin Responsible for making changes and updating all BOM's. Handled creating work instructions, buying items, and making improvements to each cell. Former Production Team Lead Lead and managed all production activities and managed eight employees. Trained new employees and created associated training documentation. Page 1 of 2 Responsible for creating new test equipment for the production line and ensured productivity goals were met and shipments were completed on time. Former Electronics Technician Repaired and modified PCB's down to a component level. Built control boxes and handsets and performed testing on each
- Engineering Assistant at LINAK U.S
19 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Arts and Sciences
Engineering Assistant (Support Facilities Engineering, IRF Team) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engineering Assistant (Support Facilities Engineering, IRF Team) at Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
- at Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
- at Clarity
- OJT trainee at Bureau of Product Standards Testing Center - Bicutan, Taguig City
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Automotive
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications - Engineering
- - Electronics and Communication Engineering Technology