Geotechnical Engineering Assistant
- Engineering Assistant at HDL Engineering Consultants
- Survey Intern at Terrasond Limited
- Desk Attendant at UAF Residence Life
- Nanny at Sardinia
8 months at this Job
- - Geological Engineering
Ravi Patel E-mail: [email protected] 222 laurel hill dr Phone: 203-559-4944 Piedmont, SC 29673 Career Profile Objective To prove my self as an engineer in electrical field and to work in the most challenging position with an organization that provides ample opportunities to learn and to contribute. AREA OF INTEREST: Power generation, transmission and distribution system, design and testing and Manufacturing, renewable energy. Educational Qualification Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (GPA-3.70) University Bridgeport, CT, (May-2009) Course Taken Included: Modern Electronics, Power System Distribution, programmable logic control (PLC), Digital signal processing, renewable energy technology, Control theory, Fiber optics lab Master of Science, Electrical with specialization in power system Sardar Patel University, Gujarat, India August-2007(CPI 7.83/10) (CPI-cumulative performance index) Course Taken Included: High Voltage System, Advanced Electrical Machines, Power System Modeling& Simulation, Modern Switchgear & Protection, Thyristor Controlled Drives, Modern power station Practice Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering (GPA 3.71) Gujarat University, Gujarat, INDIA June-2005 Concentration: Power System Technical Skill MATLAB, PSAT (Mat lab tool box-power system analysis tool box), PSCAD, PSIM, SKM POWER TOOLS, MS office, C Work Experience · Engineering assistant worked as an engineering assistant in E&I engineering USA crop. Anderson, SC (dec-18-present) · Store Manager, Responsible for day-to-day store operations, including scheduling, training, ordering, merchandising, inventory management, and supervision of staff employees. Engaged with vendors and suppliers in order to ensure execution of product promotions, high merchandising standards, and appropriate inventory levels. (Jan 14- July 18) · Testing Engineer, worked as testing engineer in Excel Electrocircuit, Inc. Orion, Michigan Here my duties were, Panels with the proper legend and mask, with Process traveler, and quality traveler, trouble shooting, ET stamps and reliable tester, (May 09- Aug 13) · Assistant professor, worked as assistant professor in Charotar Inst. of Technology, India Here I took lecture and lab of linear electronics, Network Analysis, Electrical Technology, power system practice, High Voltage engineering and electrical machine lab of under graduate students. Along with teaching Guiding students for the project and seminar work. (August 06–November 07) Experience: 15 months MAJAR PROJECT WORK M.S. Dissertation work · Final years dissertation “Enhancement of Steady State Voltage Stability Using SVC and TCSC is FACTS devices” 1 year · Second Semester Project “Latest Trends in Reducing Transmission and Distribution Loss (DRUM)” · First semester Project “Speed Control of Stepper Motor Using PC” B.S. Project Work · B.E Final Year Project “Pre-Paid Energy Meter Using Microcontroller” HONOR Student Membership of “The institute of Electrical and electronics Engineers (IEEE) - Society of power engineers”, New York PROFESSIONAL PAPER PUBLISHED Presented paper entitled “System upgrade of power distribution network” in national Conference on ‘Electrical System and Control Technologies” during 3-5 May 2007 at National Institute Technology, Calicut, Kerala. Industrial tRAINING I had taken training in Jyoti Ltd. Baroda, which manufactures different types of electrical equipments like motor, transformer, switchgear protection and different types of relays. REFERENCE: Prof. Linfeng Zhang Electrical Engineering Department University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport Bridgeport, CT-06604 Mr. Jose Luis Hernandez [email protected] Sr. Power equipment engineer E&I engineering USA crop Anderson, SC-29621 Mr. Tim White [email protected] Operation and maintenance engineer Excel Electrocircuit, Inc. 50 Northpointe Drive Orion, MI-48359 Mr. Jose Luis Hernandez [email protected] AutoCAD engineer E&I engineering USA crop Anderson, SC-29621 I am authorized to work in US (US citizen).
- engineering assistant at E&I engineering USA crop
- Assistant professor, worked as assistant professor at Charotar Inst. of Technology
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - power system
- Master of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Power System
254 52ND Street. Brooklyn NY 11220. Phone Number: (718)238-955. From: May/2016: ENGINEERING ASSISTANT: Funtion: Make Shop Drawings, Estimate, and perform supervisions at the time of installation of metal properties in question, stairs, and railings.
- ENGINEERING ASSISTANT at "OZ STEEL INC" Iron Works Company
- Resident Engineer Project at JCK INGENIERIA COMPANY
- Resident Engineer Project at Cement Plant INVECEM, Falcón State
- Resident Engineer Project at KVA Generator
4 months at this Job
- CIVIL Engineer - "I.U.P. SANTIAGO MARIÑO". Year
- - "I.U.T. ANTONIO JOSÉ DE SUCRE". Year
January 2010 - July 2014 & June 2015 - Current Engineering Assistant Terracon Consultants, Inc. Chattanooga, TN Recently promoted from Administrative Assistant / HR Assistant, served as Interim HR Liaison 1 year * Produces report templates, proposals, quotes, rate sheets, and full Statement of Qualifications * Draft, review, and send proposals to clients, draft and send invoices monthly and as requested * Responsible for searching for upcoming opportunities via iSqFt, local municipality websites, etc. * Review, edit, and distribute over 80 reports daily in proprietary reporting program * gINT log creation, including rock logs and fence diagrams & complete drawings/figures as assigned * Coordinate scheduling calls and dispatching technicians to appropriate job assignments * Submit per diem for out of town workers, coordinate hotel rental when necessary * Run and submit payroll reports (Oracle based payroll) * Assist Human Resources, generate and file employee status documentation, maintain confidentiality * Complies with Homeland Security guidelines and submits appropriate new hire paperwork * Responsible for accepting or denying expense reports via proprietary software, employee status documentation, etc, according to policy requirements * Responsible for Accounts Payable and reconciling credit cards via proprietary software * Responsible for AP/AR and collections calls while maintaining positive customer relationships * Maintains positive relationships with all co-workers by providing great "customer service" * Awarded "Outstanding Contributor - Administrative" in 2017 (out of 13 offices)
- Engineering Assistant at Terracon Consultants Inc
- Bilingual Personnel Manager at Willstaff Worldwide
- at JC Penney
9 years at this Job
I got nternship working in Laser Tek SMD department for almost four months. Handled the export and import of SMD components, contacted the customers and provided the quotes are my works. After came to United state, I got the second chance to work in Laser Tek at second summer of master, but worked as a engineering assistant in equipment department.
- Engineering Assistant at LaserTek Taiwan co.
3 months at this Job
- Master - Mechanical Engineering
• Act as point of contact for new residential developments as well as first point of contact for new business development.
• Communicate with developers via email and phone to request necessary information as well as provide updates on the status of projects.
• Manage multiple databases to ensure most accurate information is being tracked.
• Pull reports in GPON database.
• Draft Will Serve Letters.
• Compile Developers Packages and email to customers.
• Input new developments into Landbase and WFMT to send for viability.
• Provide updated in Fireworks.
• Add workorders in Bidmaster.
• Input developments information in BART to send PAHDs for contribution to developers.
• Draft $0 PAHDs upon request from developer.
• Exhibit excellent customer service via responding to voicemails left on the 1-800 Engineering Line.
- ENGINEERING ASSISTANT at ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES
- SHOP SUPERVISOR at ANNE'S GROOMING
- ROOM SERVICE SUPERVISOR at HILTON EL CONQUISTADOR
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE - History
Engineering Assistant for Solutions Division providing support to Project Managers and Engineers. Assist with bidding, writing, and processing subcontracts. Responsible for ordering material required for job completion. Organize and maintain support documentation. Utilized SAP and company specific software.
- Engineering Assistant at SIEMENS BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES
- Sales and Marketing Analyst at FUNDAMENTAL LABOR STRATEGIES, INC
- Supervisor at MILLERSVILLE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
- Marketing Intern at LANCASTER BARNSTORMERS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Organize and implement a filing system that remains consistent with all employees.
• QC incoming plans to make sure they are correct prior to submission for permit or construction.
• Use AutoCad to make corrections when needed.
• Review spreadsheets periodically to verify accuracy.
• Notify management of any missing information or mistakes.
• Keep a clean and organized work space to be able to keep working efficiently.
• Collect data in the field using ArcGIS software and report back daily progress.
- Engineering Assistant at Engineering Associates
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- QC Tech I at Garco Testing Laboratories
- Yard Person, Dispatcher at Knife River Construction
5 months at this Job
- - Wastewater Technology
Strategy Support – Process Improvement July 2014 - Present Industrial Engineering Assistant Responsibilities Include: As part of the process improvement team I work with the Industrial Engineers to improve processes in all Publix Super Markets. I take part in labor standard analysis to understand the process being performed by a store/distribution associate, this is achieved by measuring the length of time and steps it takes to do and individual jobs in the store/warehouse. We are able to understand what it takes to complete a job, by watching an associate perform the function by watching directly in the store/warehouse or watching and measuring time via a CCTV recording. I measure stores in Bentley AutoCAD system to supply engineered labor measurements to the engineers. These measurements help determine the number of labor hours a store will receive based on task list required for each specific job in the store. Owner of CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement Process). As the owner of CQI, I process the project after the project has been approved by management. The approval process includes issuance of gift cards to project coordinators as well as ribbons, medals, and letters to award recipients. Owner of the measurement process for the retail engineers. Complete function analysis for roles in various departments to ensure pay is matching functions performed by Publix associates. Purchasing Clerk II 2008 – 2014 – Grocery/DSD Assist Buyers in day to day operations. Process and import cost changes from vendors. Setup items in the warehousing system for receiving and disbursement to Publix stores. Maintain hi/ti documentation for warehousing items. Attach appropriate vendors to stores for DSD (Direct Store Delivery). Maintain relationship with vendors by scheduling appointments for vendors to meet with the Buyers on a monthly basis. Schedule all travel for store and competitor through the Publix travel department. Provide customer service to stores through special item request by store customer by finding the vendor for the special request, making sure we are able to get the item shipped to the store, entering the new item into the Publix systems and finally getting the product to the store and customer.
- Industrial Engineering Assistant at Pubix Supermarkets
- Administrator at Carol Grayson School of Dance
- Accounting Clerk at The New York Times
- Accounts Payable Specialist at Waller Construction
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - Vocational
Summiting permits, Microsoft Word program and Outlook, Reviewing proposals, Data entry, analyzing projects, Scheduling meetings/appointments for approved projects,Revising plans, Overseeing progress on current job sites. Face to face customer service.
- Engineering Assistant at Plata engineering
- Private Caregiver at Home Health Care, Inc.
- Estee Lauder Beauty Advisor at Estee Lauder
5 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent