• Conducted PSM Audit for major oil refinery
• Identified bottlenecks and implemented equipment upgrades for Lithium Hydroxide manufacturing plant
• Led Process Hazards Analysis and implemented/updated Process Safety Management (PSM) program for formaldehyde unloading and storage process for major tire manufacturer
• Performed major plant upgrades ($1.6MM) for equipment replacements for tire adhesives manufacturing plant. Specified, ordered, and installed new process equipment such as tanks, scrubbers, pumps, heat exchangers, reactors, etc. for tire adhesives manufacturing facility.
• Led Process Design for first-of-a-kind ($23MM) Organic Fertilizer plant. Developed P&IDs, specified process equipment and instrumentation and created bid tabulations.
- Independent Engineering Consultant at Independent Engineering Consultant
- Senior Process Engineer at Hargrove Engineers and Constructors
- Project Manager/ Proposal Manager at GE Energy
- Process Engineer 3, Nuclear at The Shaw Group
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Midland, Texas experience Solids Control Engineer * Engineering Consultant to MI Swaco for Chevron Oil on Patterson UTI Rigs. * Engineered the fluids needed for drilling operations, disposing the solids from drilling and operating heavy equipment. * Operating heavy equipment
- Engineering Consultant at MI Swaco for Chevron Oil on Patterson UTI
- Fluids Engineer at Buckeye Inc
- General Manager/Regional STARS Training & Certification at TitleMax
- District Relief Manager/Unit Manager at Waffle House
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Queensbury, New York 2000 - Present
Engineering Design Firm. Development, design, prototyping and automation of Medical and Consumer Products, design & Development of Concepts, Devices, Equipment and Systems for a Variety of Industries. ENGINEERING CONSULTANT
• Engineering Consultant for Large and small Injection Molders and OEM's
• Managed large and small development projects, including Safety Syringes, consumer goods, and industrial products.
• Responsible for all business activities, including sales, marketing, promotions, etc.
• Developed Concept, Designed, prototyped and brought to production two complete lines of Automated Scenery Hoists (Vortek & Prodigy) for Hoffend & Sons & Electronic Theater Controls, Inc.
- ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at BOLZ DESIGN, INC
- PRODUCT MANAGER, FIBER TECHNOLOGIES DIVISION at ANDRITZ INC
- SENIOR APPLICATIONS ENGINEER at DT/HANSFORD
- SENIOR ENGINEER at REPRO-MED SYSTEMS, INC
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - Mechanical Engineering
● Independent engineering consultant for titanium investment foundry processes, specializing in chemical milling and wax processes
● Provide design services including capacity and heat exchanger calculations, and building layout design
● Focused on incorporating Lean techniques into the early design and startup phases
● Interact with vendors to develop equipment quotes
- Engineering Consultant at
- Materials and Processes Engineer at Epic Aircraft LLC
- Process Engineer at EnerG2 Technologies
- Chemical Process Engineer at ATI Cast Products: Albany Operations
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Principal partner in an Engineering Consulting firm. Currently retained as an automation engineering consultant for Samson Oil Exploration on Upstream controls and Automation systems. Systems such as VB, C++, AB Control Logix, SLC, PLC5 FactoryTalk, Siemens S7, S5, WinCC, Codesys, Automation Direct, etc.. April 2009 to Present - Chief Engineering Consultant JSB Engineering Consultants - Kemah, Texas Principal partner in an Engineering Consulting firm. Currently retained as an engineering consultant expert on several automation Explosion Detection Inline Screening of Airport Baggage Handling Systems including; KASA Industrial Controls & Automatic Systems, Inc (ASI) for (FSD) Sioux Falls Regional Airport in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, DCS Delta V systems for various chemical facilities. Also retained as a consultant on several other automation projects.
- Chief Engineering Consultant at JSB Engineering Consultants
- Senior Automation / Project Manager at Pfizer Pharmaceutical
- Senior Automation / Project Engineer at Akorn Pharmaceutical
- Senior Electrical / Controls / Automation / Instrumentation Engineer at Meers Engineering
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Music
- - Aeronautical Engineering
- - Computer Science
• Engineering and business operations.
• Senior RF Engineering Consultant and Project Manager to TeleWorld Solutions, Cricket, FiberTower, Verizon, CH2MHILL, Alltel, T-Mobile, CIC, AT&T, Tempest Telecom, Verizon, DW Tower, Teletranet, Horizon Tower, American Tower.
• Perform RF & Microwave Network design and engineering, MW backhaul engineering, site survey, evaluation and selection of technology, site evaluation, network layout, LOS/Feasibility checks.
• Perform hundreds of path designs including MW backhaul engineering, propagation analysis, availability and end-to-end network availability, link budgets using terrain data and Pathloss 4/5.
• Perform Frequency planning, interference analysis, frequency coordination (PCN), cross border coordination, quite zone.
• Experience in MW network design tools such as Pathloss 4, 5, Delorme, TopoQuad, Google Earth and MapInfo.
• Experience with various MW equipment manufacturers, including license and unlicensed bands, Aviat and Alcatel-Lucent, Nera equipment
• Regulatory Compliance and Real-estate, Structural/Mechanical Engineering
• Familiar with Fiber optic transport design including route diversity
• Microwave network development, technology and business case evaluation
• RF consultation and capacity planning
• RF project program management, scheduling and monitoring, implementation, progress, accessing risk, client requirements, coordinating with suppliers for timely completion.
• Develop RF engineering feasibility studies, system design, project management, site and path surveys, and system and equipment specification.
• Support system monitoring and failure analysis
• EMC Studies Selected Contributions: ◦ Saved clients potentially thousands in network costs by identifying strategic improvements to transport networks and implementation processes. ◦ Triggered increased overall network reliability by enhanced network availability design procedures. ◦ Played key role in ensuring team efforts met - and often exceeded - all financial, performance, quality, and reliability goals. ◦ Design Engineering, site and path surveys, Major Program Management, BOM development, installation and testing of major Microwave networks in Northern Arizona and Utah, Aviat and Alcatel-Lucent, Nera equipment. Teletranet, Horizon Towers, American Tower ◦ Project and Construction management of major communication cell sites ◦ Performed site audits and surveys in USA, AT&T ◦ Performed EMC studies TeleWorld Solutions for Mobilecomm ◦ Support system monitoring and failure analysis for Teletranet, Horizon Towers, American Tower Microwave system in Northern Arizona
- Senior Engineering Consultant and Founder at Sandoval Engineering LLC
- Director of Engineering at Sandoval Engineering LLC
- RF Engineer at FiberTower
- Senior Consultant at ATEC LLC
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Engineering
- - Electrical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Art and Science - Electri cal Engineering Technology
- - Electronics Technology
Oil/gas engineering services in hydraulic fracturing operations– Fluid, N2 and CO2. Owner/Sr. Engineering Consultant/Process Engineer
Offering engineering services, operations & process management to energy operators as the company On Site Representative (OSR) engineer for hydraulic fracturing operations. Serve as subject matter expert in modeling software, real time data analysis, advice on equipment selection and validation, QA/QC, Excel programming, fracturing fluid chemistry and chemical additive selection, pre & post job evaluation and documentation. Monitor performance and optimization of fluid systems, continuously adjusting based on real time data. Performing work in Green River & Powder River Basins (WY), Uinta Basin (UT), Williston Basin (ND), Eagle Ford (TX) and the Appalachian Basin (PA) Key Accomplishments
• Team member in the analysis of produced water as a viable water source for fracturing fluid. Involve in pre-planning, lab & field testing and implementation for field use. Working closely with energy operators and multiple vendors on project.
• Expanded expertise and formation knowledge base working several different areas in the Continental US.
• Supervised, managed and worked directly with multiple professionals and vendors in coordination of completion operations and well activities.
- Owner/Sr. Engineering Consultant/Process Engineer at Sanchez Engineering Consulting, LLC
- Partner/Engineering Consultant/Petroleum Engineer at STIM-TECH, INC
- Technical Professional at HALLIBURTON ENERGY SERVICES
- Staff Engineer at KING/BUCK TECHNOLOGY
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Chemical Engineering and Petroleum Refining
• Functioning as a Subject Matter Expert (SME), provide wide range of creative engineering solutions for drilling fluid processing and drilling waste management projects; conduct extensive data research, root cause analysis, and problem troubleshooting spanning everything from design to production.
• Prepare detailed technical reports and presentations in addition to delivering focused training and technical instruction to audiences averaging 40-50 attendees.
• Successfully perform all aspects of project management from determining project scope, budget development and project logistics, to scheduling and time management, monitoring for quality assurance, and progress reporting to senior management.
• Make extensive use of myriad computer software applications for data mining, cost estimating, and risk management/financial analyses; hands-on participation in process improvement to enhance efficiency and lower costs.
- Engineering Consultant at CENERGY ENGINEERING
- Drilling Engineer at CHESAPEAKE ENERGY CORPORATION
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Petroleum Engineering
Working as an engineering consultant for startups developing durable products.
• Conceptual development of engineering requirements for a sports wearable, including hardware analysis, production, and a feasibility study.
• Review of a prototype medical device for production go-to market strategy.
• Consultations relating to product lifecycle management.
- Engineering Consultant at Freelance
- Senior Director of Solutions Engineering at Documoto
- Engineering Standards Manager at Schramm, Inc
- Design Engineer at Rolls-Royce
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Aerospace Engineering
• Provided Hull, Mechanical and Electrical technical support for Final Contract Trials for USS THOMAS HUDNER (DDG-116).
• Assists with the development of Engineering Change Proposals for Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Systems for the United States Navy DDG 51 Shipbuilding Program.
• Developed, implemented, and leads the Zone Design Review/ECP Integration Program for Alion Science and Technology D4 support.
• Lead point of contact for DDG 51 Tank Level Indicator Working Group. ◦ Working to resolve technical issues inherent to the changeover from GEMS TLI System to the Radar TLI and TDR Systems on DDG 117AF.
• Provides technical research support and answers to DDG 51 New Construction Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Trial Cards.
• Provides technical research support and answers to DDG 51 New Construction Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Liaison Inquiries.
• Provides research support to DDG 51 New Construction and In-Service Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical Top Technical Issues Conferences.
• Provides technical and operational expertise to other DDG 51 Shipbuilding Program staff. MARINE ENGINEERING CONSULTANT SUTTECH SOLUTIONS LLC SEPTEMBER 2018 TO PRESENT
• Provides technical advice for hull and mechanical systems for Aegis destroyers to the United States Navy in support of the DDG 51 program.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for main propulsion and auxiliary engineering systems to design engineers assigned to provide support to the United States Navy's DDG 51 shipbuilding program.
• Responsible for conducting research and developing technical and operational responses to engineering-related inquiries for the DDG 51 program.
• Provides support to the United States Navy for the various dock-side and seaborne trials associated with new construction Aegis destroyers.
- MARINE ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at SUTTECH SOLUTIONS LLC
- PROJECT MANAGER at DAYTON T. BROWN
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at SODEXO
- DEPARTMENT CHIEF (DDG 95) at UNITED STATES NAVY
9 months at this Job
- graduate certificate in - Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Intelligence Studies - Project Management Essentials
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Intelligence Studies