• Engineering consultant designing next generation of Dell servers.
• Supply chain consultant developing production builds for iPhone accessory company.
• Engineering consultant designing Fugoo outdoor rugged speakers.
• Engineering consultant designing lottery equipment (specialized computer)
- Engineering Consultant at Steck Technologies, Inc.
- Technical Project Manager/Principal Engineer at Scientific Games
- Director of Engineering at Nuventix
- Product Development Director / Sr Manager at Dell
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Queensbury, New York 2000 - Present
Engineering Design Firm. Development, design, prototyping and automation of Medical and Consumer Products, design & Development of Concepts, Devices, Equipment and Systems for a Variety of Industries.
• Engineering Consultant for Large and small Injection Molders and OEM's
• Managed large and small development projects, including Safety Syringes, consumer goods, industrial products.
• Responsible for all business activities, including sales, marketing, promotions, etc.
• Developed Concept, Designed, prototyped and brought to production two complete lines of Automated Scenery Hoists (Vortek & Prodigy).
- ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at BOLZ DESIGN, INC
- PRODUCT MANAGER, FIBER TECHNOLOGIES DIVISION at ANDRITZ INC
- SENIOR APPLICATIONS ENGINEER at DT/HANSFORD
- SENIOR ENGINEER at REPRO-MED SYSTEMS, INC
19 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
- - Mechanical Engineering
Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro), Communication System Engineering Support for LACMTA's Communications Engineering Capital Projects, Los Angeles, CA Communications Engineering Consultant. The project is Evaluation of their Existing Blue Lines PA/VMS System and Existing Rail Operation Center (ROC) as well as the VHF Digital Radio System.
- Communications Engineering Consultant at ARMAND CONSULTING, INC
- Senior Communications Engineer at SYSTRA CONSULTING, INC
- at PARSONS
- Project Communications Engineer at PARSONS
11 months at this Job
- M.S. - Electrical Engineering
Duties: Structural designer, and engineering consultant for rack support, and piping new routes within chemical process plants.
Supporting engineering Drafting, like a As-built for all exhaust system using ASHRAE, IMC codes
• Structural project develop to work operation platform in to M-204 scrubber area process.
• Design new elevated work platform by means of structural analysis, OSHA and ASCE codes
• Submit all new projects using 3d models (AutoCAD).
• Provide engineering support for relocate new structural piping racks within chemical process.
• Provide HVAC engineering support according EPA and SEMARNAT standard codes to appraise exhaust and ventilation system for manufacturing facilities.
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER & ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at TECNOPROYECTO. -Matamoros Tamp
- CAD DRAFTER, MECHANICAL DESIGNER, ECN PROCESSOR at PLEWS EDELMANN
- MECHANICAL DESIGNER & CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR at PANAMERICAN HYDROGEN, INC
- FREELANCE JOB (SELF-EMPLOYMENT) at Matamoros Tamp
2 years at this Job
- ARCHITECT - INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER
Performing as Lead Electrical Engineer on a 20,000 bpd Renewable Diesel project which includes adding DHT and Hydrogen Units to an existing facility. Electrical work consists of producing FEL 3 estimate, addition of a new power distribution center for 8 MVA of new load (4160 and 480 V), SCADA system, heat tracing, grounding, lighting, etc. as well as modifications to existing process units to accomplish the addition of renewable feedstock to the facility. KapStone Kraft Paper, Longview, Washington Performed through Jacobs Engineering as an Owner's consultant at KapStone's Longview facility as the Instrument/Electrical Coordinator for the 2018 Cold Mill Outage and to provide electrical infrastructure design recommendations for future changes to the electrical system which can be incorporated during future outages and which will improve reliability and maintainability of the electrical system. The outage effort required the utilization of 14 electrical contractors with about 400 craft people on days and 200 craft people on the night shift. Pre-outage engineering consisted of Arc-Flash Studies, transformer insulating oil analysis, medium voltage and low voltage breaker analysis, partial discharge analysis, DCS and PLC replacement studies, SCADA system installation design, and instrumentation field wiring design.
- Electrical Engineering Consultant at Jacobs Engineering
- Sr Lead Electrical Engineer at Orascom E&C (OEC)
- Manager at Electrical Department, Samsung Engineering America
- Principal Electrical Engineer at Fluor Enterprises
3 years at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Providing engineering solutions to complex problems, including product development from conception to deployment. * Support to Exide Technologies for the design and release to contract manufacture of industrial battery chargers. * Coordination of regulatory agency certifications, such as UL, FCC and CEC to achieve business objectives. * Implementation of LabVIEW test system at contract manufacture for product testing of 1200 A solid state switch. * Qualification testing of power modules' fly-back circuit modifications in support of PPAP quality process. * Designed and document various option kits associated with various industrial battery chargers
- ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at HALL-TEK ENGINEERING
- DIRECTOR, ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ENGINEERING at EXIDE TECHNOLOGIES
- SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER, SPACE SYSTEMS at TELEDYNE BROWN ENGINEERING
- FOUNDER/CTO/ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at HALL-TEK ENGINEERING/METTRONICS NETWORK SOLUTIONS
1 year at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - (BS) ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
2, Gbade Amao Street Ajah Lagos, Nigeria December 2015 - till date Job Description: (contract) Solution Engineering Consultant- Advanced Network Services As a trusted customer advocate, I help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. I also have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS within a wide range of customers and partners. Enterprise Solutions Architects at Westtix Engineering Systems; I engaged the account managers to help customers understand what AWS can do for them, to dig deep on their requirements, and to translate those requirements, often in the form of an existing implementation, into a solution that includes a few/some/mostly/all AWS components. The account manager relies on my recommendation to get the customer's commitment, identifies resources or partners to actually do the work, and transitions the customer into a support or managed services arrangement for ongoing O&M. In addition, I am also an engineer supporting the Data Communication infrastructures for Westtix Engineering Systems clientele base. Task also include working as Integration Engineer, Deploying New ASR 9010 and ASR 9006. From Scratch - XR upgrade, SMU upgrade, license addition, Configuration of routing Protocol like MPLS, OSPF, BGP, VRF. Solutions provided also involves participation in IP/MPLS, MPLS-TP, MPLS-TN, OTN, SDN and NFV deployment using TJ1400, TJ1600C products. I am also experienced in deploying various Linux/Windows based severs to scale rapidly with regards to the trending demands.
- Solution Engineering Consultant- Advanced Network Services at Westtix Engineering Systems Limited
- Engineer (Job Training) - Cisco Routing and Switching Solutions at Topgun Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Network Designs and Implementation Engineer at Westtix Engineering Systems Limited
- Regional Information Technology Officer at Oceanic Bank Int'l Plc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- MSc - Computer Networking and Information Security
- B. Tech - Electronic/Electrical Engineering
• Carbon fiber electric aircraft – Engineering design, manufacturing, CNC programming (2017-2018)
• Electric highway vehicle power systems – Engineering design, analysis (2017)
• Interactive museum exhibit – Design, fabrication (2017)
• Robotics conveyor and automation systems - Engineering design (2016-2017)
• Pharmaceutical packaging – Engineering design, prototyping (2015-2017)
• Consumer products –Product development, prototyping, project management (2013-2017)
• Wheelchair - Engineering design, analysis, testing, project management (2014-2018)
• Recycling plant trommel - Engineering design, analysis (2014)
• Animatronics / robotics theme park figure – Engineering design, analysis, prototyping (2014)
• Ophthalmology surgical system – Engineering design, analysis, prototyping (2013-2014)
• Motorsports brake fluid reservoir - Engineering design, analysis, prototyping (2013)
• Film / Special effects mechanical set design - Engineering design, analysis (2013)
• Industrial electronics - Engineering design (2013)
• Solar power testing/inspection system – Engineering design, analysis, assembly (2013)
• Nuclear magnetic resonance system – Engineering design, analysis, prototyping, testing (2012)
• Laser metrology systems – Engineering design, analysis (2009-2012)
• Cervical spine implants / allografts – Engineering design, manufacturing (2007-2008)
• Aircraft electric motor rewind tooling – Engineering design, manufacturing (2006)
• GP7200 turbofan engine – Non-linear Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis (2006)
• E-2C aircraft tooling – Engineering design, manufacturing (2005)
- Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering Consultant at Independent Consultant
- Aircraft Pilot at
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Senior Service Engineer, Engineering consultant Space Shuttle Main Engines. Responsible for pre-flight ground test requirements for the main engines for additions and updates by engineering change proposals throughout the engineering change process.
- Senior Service Engineer, Engineering Consultant at Pratt&Whitney Rocketdyne
- Member of the Technical Staff I/II at Rocketdyne, Boeing
- Member of the Technical Staff I/II at Rockwell International
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Information Systems
- Masters of Science - Information Systems
- Bachelors of Arts - Communication Graphics
Independent product and engineering management team consultant for class 1 and 2 medical/dental devices.
• Coordinate resources and advise on new and existing device development and regulatory requirements. Assist with ISO and certified body regulations.
• Consult on upcoming European MDR product line requirements definition.
• Contribute to California Prop 65 medical device material review and evaluations.
• Manage DFMEA and PFMEA activities.
• Develop and approve manufacturing work instructions, organizational operating procedures, and product specifications.
• Review and advise on revisions to products and manufacturing procedures.
- Engineering Consultant at William Hyland LLC
- Senior Engineering Manager at Hu-Friedy Mfg. Co., LLC
- Senior Engineer/Project Manager at Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies
- Senior Manager Production Engineering at Fairfax Media, Ltd.
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Manufacturing Engineering
- Associate - Mechanical Design and Drafting