One year Working as engineering coordinator & Tekla Editor in IBSF (International building system factory- a Saudi oriented company)
- Engineering coordinator at HYATT CAPITAL GATE ABU DHABI
2 months at this Job
- B Tech in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Engineering Coordinator is a new position created to fill a support need in the Prototype Engineering Department at the technical center. This position reports to the Engineering Manager, with an indirect report to the Director of OE Sales. This position supports six application engineers, quality engineer and two CAD designers. Prototype Engineering orders are created using Microsoft Axapta (SAP software) and distributed to the plants for scheduling/fulfillment based on the Purchase Order received from the customer, including any necessary prototype tooling. Orders are tracked through the production cycle, and customers requiring shipment information contact me for assistance. New part number releases, and updates to current part numbers, are distributed by me to the plants for implementation. Requests for Purchase Orders are submitted on behalf of the engineers to the Purchasing Department. Work closely with Program Managers regarding timing for orders, and follow up on prototype orders they require for customer vehicle builds. Support is given to the Accounts Receivable department in both the US and Mexico to reconcile prototype orders, and create credit and debit memos to balance accounts. Inquiries via telephone to the direct line at BNA are shared between myself and the two Executive Assistants. Scheduling meetings, coordinating schedules, planning luncheons, filing, faxing, and daily communication with the manufacturing plants are also responsibilities in this position.
- Engineering Coordinator at Brembo North America, Prototypes - Disc BU
- Sales Specialist at Brembo North America Disc BU
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at Brembo North America
- Stay at Home Parent at Stay at Home Parent
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Paralegal Studies
- Secretarial Certificate
working As an Engineering Coordinator I have had to developed different tasks, as Managing and assigning work to personal, supervising progress from different projects, constant communication with subcontractor, regarding projects issue comments or specifications, bidding process to select SUBCONS evaluating prices and performance. Project progress meetings and translations from different disciplines regarding our project scope. Coordination from Engineering Staff. Progress Reports and meeting to control the project issues English/Spanish & Spanish/English Translation. Engineering Assistance / Quality Control
- Engineering Coordinator/Translator at HQCEC / SOIMCA
- Tutor and English Professor at IUTSO I
- Quality System Management from the company, and document controller at IPC SOLUCIONES J&B
- English Instructor at Don Bosco School
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma in Management for Engineers - Management for Engineers
- - Technician
Project administration coordinator responsible for project and resource organization
• Allocate project resources for new and sustaining projects.
• Coordinated all logistics for all testing.
• Hands on Mechanical and Electrical engineering support on new systems.
• Product research for new and sustaining product lines.
• Manage all passport and visa requirements for Engineering staff.
• Facilitate technical training for Engineering.
• Main point of contact for internal customers on all non-technical engineering issues
• Support multiple project and product line managers with weekly update to project enterprise.
• Initiated process for tagging 1000's of pieces of company tools and equipment
• Identified broken links in processes and procedures. Provided recommendations and services to facilitate connections and improvements. An example includes offering to implement bar codes on parts upon immediate receipt form supplier and making them traceable through the build assembly and into field services.
• Review, facilitate, and negotiate commercial and product development contracts.
- Engineering Coordinator/ Engineering Technician at ION GEOPHYSICAL - MARINE IMAGING SYSTEMS DIVISION
- Sr. Document Control Clerk at ION GEOPHYSICAL - MARINE IMAGING SYSTEMS DIVISION
- Customer Service/Procurement Manager at HUNTER MEDICAL SYSTEMS, INC
1 year at this Job
- - MEDICAL SYSTEMS
Work with supply chain team on strategic sourcing decisions.
Partner with engineers to ensure vendors have the right capabilities and technology available to support objectives 708-629-5893
• Develop vendors to work with lean principles, negotiate with vendors on cost, and lead time. Establish contracts and agreements with vendors to secure cost and availability.
• Facilitate project issues with suppliers and customers.
• Lead project status meetings and maintain action item lists HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/
• Responsible for coordinating, distributing, processing and ROBERTO-CAMPOS-A767427 tracking of all documents associated with a project including project schedules, RFQ's, generating quotation sheets, change orders, financial, drawings and closeout.
• Track and update requirements for all projects.
• Manage Print-Vault Administration, Revision Control
• Manage packaging and labeling thru Customer Portals OBJECTIVE
• Coordinate/Approve New product development P.O's
• Use Lean Manufacturing and best practices to secure material availability, quality, and cost for materials Hands-on, results-oriented
• Bill-of-Materials, Routing and Part Number Administration. Engineering Coordinator/Project
• Coordinate Payroll Manager with extensive experience in service and engineering support. Excellent at analytical resource and service provider in a technical
- ENGINEERING COORDINATOR/PROJECT COORDINATOR at NATIONAL CYCLE
- ENGINEERING SERVICES SUPERVISOR at
- TECHNICAL DATA ENGINEER at ALSTOM
- Liaison between Design Engineering, Manufacturing and Vendors at 3COM
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Electrical Engineer Degree
I processed ECR's and New Part Requests. I managed the paperwork for calibrations of the Engineering and Product Integrity Lab equipment. I processed RMA's. I processed VISA paperwork. I had a purchasing card and did purchasing for engineering prototype builds.
- Engineering Coordinator at VertivCo.
23 years, 5 months at this Job
Scope: Performed administrative activities and executive office automation functions such as storing and retrieving electronic documents or files using electronic mail and other software applications; merging information from word processing, graphics, tabular, Internet/Intranet and database material into final product.
➢ Received and reviewed all incoming correspondence; handled routing or recurring inquiries and directed others to appropriate personnel. Responded to routine and non-technical request of information.
➢ Printed drawing sets and Professional Engineering (""PE"") letters for sealing by engineers, scanned, sealed engineering documents and uploaded for delivery.
➢ Maintained the filing system and reference manuals, publications, log books, in-house program documentation and other forms of documentation ensuring that they were current and complete.
- Engineering Coordinator at AMERICAN TOWER/SMARTLINK, LLC
- New Accounts Processing/Data Analyst at ROYAL BANK OF CANADA/ROBERT HALF STAFFING AGENCY
- Administrative Assitant at RAY SWEENEY ELECTRONICS SERVICES
- Executive Assistant at FIRST FINANCIAL GROUP/MASSMUTUAL
3 months at this Job
- Graduate Degree Program
- Bachelor of Arts - American History & Early Childhood Studies
• Manage outsource dimensional inspection projects from RFQ creation through data delivery.
• Provide technical support to engineering related to GD&T, gauge usage and dimensional analysis results.
• Ensure gauges and holding fixtures satisfy customer requirements and are functionally ready for dimensional analysis.
- ENGINEERING COORDINATOR at Summit Polymers, Inc
- APPLICATIONS ENGINEER at American Seating Company
- CAD TECHNICIAN at Johnson System Inc
1 year at this Job
Engineer/maintenance of guest rooms, responding to emergency calls and notifying all departments heads and emergency hotline, conducting morning briefing, mechanical engineering( boiler room),(chiller room),(HVAC),electrical maintenance. Laundry room maintenance. Checking all meters in the hotel.
- Engineering Coordinator at Grand Hyatt Seattle/Olive 8
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Housekeeping Manager at Hyatt House
- Supervisor/Manager/auditor at Sheraton Seattle
2 years at this Job
- Midwifery/Nursing - RN
- Associate - Health Managment
• Design and implement services in the Ministry's Datacenter.
• Leader of the "GDE" project of National scope with the aim of centralizing the entire public administration.
• Consultant in new technologies.
• Coordinate the crisis committee.
• Creation and presentation of management reports and services.
• Design and implementation of secondary Datacenter and DRP.
• Coordinated Engineering, Networking and Telepresence departments.
- Engineering Coordinator at Ministerio de Modernización
- Service Delivery Manager at ARSAT SA
- Infrastructure Coordinator at Ministerio de Modernización
- Technology Consultant (Freelance) at INTERCALL S.A
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Informatics Engineering