Sensors & Mechatronics SBU 2012-Present
The sensors and mechatronic business unit is a design unit responsible manufacturer of electronic sensors, accelerator pedal modules and actuators for the Automotive Industry Engineering coordinator
• Buyer for Engineering/R&D organization
• Material coordinator for Automation design and build organization
• Office manager for all miscellaneous activities.
• Supported divisional accounting as transactions interacted with automation design team.
• Coordinated global travel arrangements for Engineering staff
- Engineering coordinator at CTS Automotive
- Accounting Manager at D&R Technology, LLC
- Accounts Payable Supervisor at TruValue Company
- Accounts Payable Coordinator at Karps, Inc
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Basic Accounting Principles
- - General Studies
Belvac Production Machinery March 2016-Present
•Create and update ISO processes and procedures
•Help engineers with creating part numbers and inputting Boms into IFS
•Testing IFS 9 and implementing changes and updates
•Transferring engineering Boms/Parts into manufacturing
•Transfer parts to Inventory
•Creating shop orders
•Process improvements with engineering procedures and instructions
•Training engineers with word, excel, IFS easy ways and shortcuts
•Manufacturing and Engineering go to person for question with IFS ERP system
•Helping employees with IT questions, application and software issues
•Back up person for Manufacturing Engineers with transferring parts
•Input country of origin codes into Inventory screens
•Train employees on new ways to use IFS, Excel and other applications
- Engineering Coordinator at BELVAC PRODUCTION MACHINERY, INC.
- Administrative Assistant at Engineering Consulting Services
- Specification Anaylst at Electro-Motive Diesels
- Engineering Information Release at Sterling Engineering
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Performed flow and pressure calculations to design pump systems for resort pools, waterparks,
and fountain shows.
• Performed research and wrote guidelines on how to use new products within projects.
• Created drawings, pipe diagrams, assembly instructions and mechanical room layouts for construction.
- Engineering Coordinator at Aquatic, Design & Engineering
- Product Development Engineer at Design Launchers
- Engineer Intern at Coorstek Medical
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
• Receive customer sales orders and define the requested needs converting them to a manufacturing work order.
• Create and maintain unit bills of materials used to build specific units on the production floor per customer's specifications.
• Create unit decodings to identify what features each unit possesses.
• Maintain and control parts database.
• Work with manufacturing to create productions schedules for smooth workflow.
• Lead documentation team to ensure that proper instructions are given to the manufacturers on the production floor.
• Create and distribute schedules for the engineering department to follow for research and development.
• Act as a liaison between engineering and manufacturing helping solve any problems that may arise.
• Managing engineering technicians, assigning tasks and confirming that they are completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Engineering Coordinator at Cold Point Corp
- Calkins Technical Products, Sales Engineer/Regional Manager at Central NY
- Mechanical Engineer at Eversan Inc
- Drafter at Meyda Tiffany Lighting
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology
• Assists the Director of Property Operations, organizing and coordinating projects implementation and documentation involving contracts, legal notices, correspondence and budgets.
• Performs project purchasing to include bidding jobs, products and service contracts both related and unrelated to specific projects.
• Performs Projects/ Engineering scheduling and coordination concerning other departments within the Hotel.
- Engineering Coordinator at Hilton Los Angeles Universal City
- Sales & Marketing Admin at Sheraton Los Angeles Hotel
- Real Estate Developer, Philippines at Eastland Property Ventures, Inc
- Sales & Marketing Manager at Almehus Catering
11 years, 4 months at this Job
Engineer/maintenance of guest rooms, responding to emergency calls and notifying all departments heads and emergency hotline, conducting morning briefing, mechanical engineering( boiler room),(chiller room),(HVAC),electrical maintenance. Laundry room maintenance. Checking all meters in the hotel. Helped open the Hyatt Regency Seattle coordinating/Supervising contractors and also 15 Hyatt engineers in finishing 1260 rooms.
- Engineering Coordinator at Grand Hyatt Seattle/Olive 8
- Housekeeping Supervisor at Grand Hyatt Seattle
- Housekeeping Manager at Hyatt House
- Supervisor/Manager/auditor at Sheraton Seattle
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Midwifery/Nursing - RN
- Associate - Health Managment
• Generate and update daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual vessel reports
• Manage vessel component history reports to help with preventative maintenance decisions
• Report findings and recommendations directly to the VP of Engineering for repair and maintenance cost savings efforts on vessels
• Relay VP requirements to Port Engineers on necessary repairs and ensure success on a per project basis
• Responsible for opening, reviewing, and closing work orders while directing and monitoring work in progress to ensure project efficiency
• Generate and issue all purchase orders to vendors
• Manage shipyard/quarterly vessel inspection lists
- Engineering Coordinator at Marquette Transportation
- Service Sales Coordinator at Louisiana CAT (Caterpillar)
- Internship at LARC's Acadian Village
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
Working with production to manage Engineering duties. A well-rounded position working from estimating, planning, engineering, tool making, production and assembly. Worked with customer data, including drawings, specifications and timelines to establish planning and production release. Delivered and communicated Key Performance Indicators; ie sales performance, on time delivery, overruns, new jobs and safety. Supported management with confidential monthly employee performance data. Achieved a cost time reduction of deburring practices by creating work instructions.
- Engineering Coordinator at Allied Mechanical
- Sales at Superform
- at Circor
- Customer Service at Frontier Aluminum
2 years at this Job
- - Business Economics
- - Business Economics
- High School Diploma
• Coordinates logistics for all repair school events.
• Trains customers on Harrington products.
• Proposed and implemented to Executive Management a new warranty reporting procedure that generates revenue brought back to the company.
• Lead developer of intranet web design.
• Launched and wrote the company newsletter.
• Motivates employees by publishing weekly incentive metrics.
• Maintains confidential departmental budgeting records.
• Assists in product incidents lawsuits.
• Integral team member to new ERP system integration.
• Integral role in the development and launch of our E-Commerce site.
• Performs support to the entire Engineering department and company as a whole.
- Engineering Coordinator at Harrington Hoists, Inc
- Purchasing Assistant at Harrington Hoists, Inc
- Receptionist at Harrington Hoists, Inc
13 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- - Molecular and Marine Biology and Chemistry
1/18 TO PRESANT
• Job quoting, and coordinating job requirements from the customer to every department in the company.
• Organizing, and maintaining all logs, and files in the engineering department.
• Updating, and setting up jobs, from cradle to the grave in our operating system.
• Overseeing production jobs, and die builds, communicating timing, and results to the customer. PRODUCTION COORDINATOR/SHIPPING AND RECEIVING MANAGER SUPERIOR DIE TOOL AND MACHINE CO. 5/11 TO 1/18
• Overseen, and managed all production stamping work in the facility.
• Provided excellent customer service to our customer, on quality, quantity, and timing of production jobs.
• Managed the Shipping, and Receiving departments, and successfully provided quality, and on time delivery to our customer for over 6 years.
- ENGINEERING COORDINATOR/PRODUCTION ENGINEER at SUPERIOR DIE TOOL AND MACHINE CO
- TOOL CRIB MANAGER/ PURCHASING at SUPERIOR DIE TOOL AND MACHINE CO
- at SUPERIOR DIE TOOL AND MACHINE CO
6 years, 8 months at this Job