• Established and manage a new engineering division which includes sales, design, and code compliance.
• Drove $379,500 in gross profit (engineering design and installations) in 2017 and $332,000 in 2016.
• Deliver technical support, guidance, and troubleshooting for installers and service technicians.
• Investigate mechanical system inefficiencies in medical facilities, industrial manufacturing plants, and commercial and retail buildings to design and implement engineering solutions for optimal functionality.
• Spearhead projects from estimations through procurement according to client specifications, including scheduling, design, drawing, submittal, installation, quality assurance, and project closeout.
• Cultivate positive relationships with clients by defining their requirements, maintaining project transparency, and follow up to ensure proper operation.
• Standardize design procedures, effectively applying the best methods and technology to achieve high quality projects.
• Partner with personnel on improving installation efficiency and quality.
- Engineering Director at Springfield Engineering Company
- Commercial Sales Manager at Knight Heating & Air Conditioning
- HVAC Equipment Estimator & Sales at Trane
- Sales Engineer at HYSPECO, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Management
Provided engineering support to Exide in order to transition charger products to contract manufacture. * Finalized battery charger design, Production Part Approval Process qualification testing, and coordinated regulatory testing allowing the launch of products with a projected annualized EBITDA of $1.2M. * Implementation of LabVIEW test system at contract manufacture for product testing of 1200 A solid state switch. * Completion of cost savings design with a realization of $10/unit for 1200 A solid state switch.
- ENGINEERING DIRECTOR at HALL -TEK ENGINEERING
- DIRECTOR, ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS ENGINEERING at EXIDE TECHNOLOGIES
- SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER, SPACE SYSTEMS at TELEDYNE BROWN ENGINEERING
- FOUNDER /CTO/ENGINEERING CONSULTANT at HALL -TEK ENGINEERING /METTRONICS NETWORK SOLUTIONS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Richmond Va. HCA. The largest private healthcare corporation in the world. 200-bed full service hospital nationally recognized as Americas top 100 hospitals. ENGINEERING DIRECTOR Responsible for day to day Maintained operation, Manage construction Projects From Bid to completion, Implement New computer Based work order system and Maintained platform. Managed monthly Budget. Hospital Safety Director. Hospital Emergency Management Director.
- ENGINEERING DIRECTOR at HCA Parham Doctors Hospital
- Master Maintenance Technician, UVA Medical Center Facilities Management at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA HEALTH SYSTEM
- A commercial mechanical contractor and class-A building contractor serving the Richmond at FERGUSON MECHANICAL
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Admin and HR - Business Admin and HR
- BBA - higher education
Engineering director and hands-on technical lead for global, cross functional teams focused on the development of new high security coin validation/recycling products and sustaining of current generation products for the vending industry. Directed the full development cycle of new products from concept to product launch.
• Managed a cross functional 16-member development team creating the next generation flagship coin validator/recycler product for the Vending industry. Team consisted of embedded firmware, hardware and mechanical engineers located across 5 countries (USA, Germany, Ukraine, Mexico and Canada).
• Led two major quality improvement projects achieving combined cost of poor quality (COPQ) savings of >$3,000,000.
• Proposed and oversaw implementation of an innovative low cost fraud prevention solution to eliminate a potential damaging issue across the European customer base.
• Implemented Kanban based agile system to maximize sustaining resources and support reporting metrics to upper management. Later implemented and trained other engineering teams on Kanban methodology.
• Active member of global engineering leadership team, helping to define and align processes, systems and associate development across the multiple design and engineering sites that formed the newly created CPI.
- Engineering Director at Crane Payment Innovations
- Principal Software Engineer/ Engineering Manager at MEI Conlux
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - (BEng), Electrical and Electronic Engineering
I am the Academy of Engineering Director. I currently teach “Introduction to Engineering Design”, “Digital Electronics”, “Principles of Engineering” (also known as Mechanical Engineering), “Aerospace Engineering”, and “Engineering Design and Development”. I also teach Autodesk Certification for Inventor, AutoCad, and Architecture. I am “Project Lead the Way” (PLTW) certified in the five (5) engineering classes taught. I am the “Engineering Club” advisor which consist of the following clubs… “theGEECs” (Girls Entering Engineering Club), “Astronomy Club”, “Solar Go-Kart Clubs” (there is a boys and girls team), “3D Printing Club, and “Car Club”
- Academy of Engineering Director, Engineering Instructor at GULF COAST HIGH SCHOOL
- at East Union High School
- at Upland High School
- at Palmdale High School
16 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Engineering Program for Teachers
- - teaching
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Arts
- Associate of Arts
• Provide everyday assistance to Engineering Director and Senior Manager of Design upon request; otherwise, worked independently with very little supervision.
• Maintain and organize files and work unit records, both manually and electronically.
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
• Maintain knowledge in updates with procedures and policies and ensure the most current revisions are being utilized for work.
• Organize all administrative tasks to ensure readiness for yearly Refueling Outages.
• Maintain calendar schedules for Engineering Director, Senior and Branch Managers.
• Coordinate department, site and corporate meetings to ensure time is effectively maintained.
• Collect and compile data and information to prepare presentations for meetings, such as Engineering Training Accredited Committee, Equipment Reliability Manager Review Meeting, Talent Manager Review Meeting and other site and corporate meetings.
• Ensure all department over-time is submitted correctly and approved by Senior Managers.
• Responsible for submitting all required clearance and program request for new employee/contractors.
• Arrange and confirm travel and conference registrations.
• Submit monthly expense reports for Engineering Director, Senior and Branch Managers.
• Coordinate bi-weekly meetings with department assistants to ensure alignment across the department.
• Proficient and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software and other standard company software.
• Committees: Employee of the Month, United Way Engineering Lead, Christmas in April and Trunk or Treat.
• Other qualifications: Emergency Response Organization- JIC Admin Staff, Learning Management System (LMS) and Nantel Administrator/Proctor, Engineering Department Training Coordinator (DTC).
- Engineering Administrative Coordinator to Engineering Director at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
- Training Support Administrative Coordinator at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
- Procedures Department Administrative Assistant at Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
- Property Manager at Bayridge Apartment Community
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Sept 2011 to date * Responsible for a total of 170 Engineering Staff including Design, Manufacturing Engineers, Configuration Management, Design Outsourcing and Engineering Process improvements for 6 locations, Winston Salem, NC, N. Ireland, Miami, Colorado, Peshtigo and Germany. * In the last 10 yrs have Led the implementation of Engineering Lean within the Division as the Business grew from initially $200M in 2006 to $800M in 2018. This included: * Strategic Planning, training and coaching with Executive Team on Lean Principles and direction on Lean Design and interface with Operations. * A3 training and development for VP's and Directors. * Engineering Process Mapping - VSM's for 1-3 yr Planning * Prioritization of Engineering improvements and development of Kaizen schedule for the incoming year. * Lead Kaizen events in key areas, coaching / mentoring at all levels within the Organization. * Governance of Lean WAR process within Engineering including schedules, ANDON reporting, tracking and escalation. * Development of Standard work, Visual Management and Standard Management within Engineering work areas including Design (Internal & Outsourcing), Certification, testing and FEA. * Adherence of Lean processes externally with Outsourcing Companies. * Engineering Training in Standard work using TWI methodology and JBS's. Also includes training schedules and SME's within Engineering. * Utilizing principles of QFD and APQP in Design Taking Customer requirements through a structured Process to Operations. * Responsible for all Engineering Design Outsourcing which includes 3 Companies located in India, Cincinnati and Texas for Design Engineering. * Rapid Response Team (RRT) to support Operations in 6 locations listed above in resolution of launch / production issues. * Configuration Management Dept. - Bills of Material team located in Winston Salem which supplies all release data and change management to 6 locations daily. * Design Automation and efficiency improvements Standards/Process documentation CAD/PLM & Document Control to drive efficiency improvements and reduce Engineering Cycle Time. * DFMA (Design for Manufacture & Assy) implementation for all new Header programs being launched across Sites. * Responsible for new Project initiatives for the Business including PLM, data migration activities, MRP upgrades for Sites. * Led Engineering consolidation of Sites from initial planning and execution of transfer which included the following: * Evaluation of which resources to be consolidated by skill level. * Engineering System alignment and data transfer activities to support go-live. * Training plan and schedules by Engineering Functional Group to support consolidation. * Business process mapping and gap analysis prior to consolidation. * Program transfer to support the consolidation and support Customers schedules. * Responsible for Master Resource Plan for Engineering across multiple Sites with the capability to review RFQ work and awarded Programs by Engineering function.
- Engineering Director at Collins Aerospace - Interiors Systems - formerly BE Aerospace Inc
- Engineering Director at Collins Aerospace - Interiors Systems - formerly BE Aerospace Inc
- Director of Engineering at Engineering Dept
- VSM Value Stream Manager / Launch Manager at Visteon Automotive Products
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- O' Levels
- Phd - air testing of Pumps
- MSC in Manufacturing Management - 2 years Part Time Course
Tehran, Iran. April 2013- Present Managing 6 technical disciplines, total of 40 engineers and 20 draftsman, working on various aspects of EPC Projects corresponding to the design and manufacturing of the Steel Making Plants including Midrex DRI Plants and EAF + CCM Plants. Managing 5 control and planning engineers for planning and monitoring Engineering projects.
- Engineering Director at Steel Making Plants
- Senior Technical Adviser and Project Coordinator at Heavy Equipment Production Company
- Project Manager at Synchrotron Light Source at Institute for Physics and Mathematics (IPM)
- Senior Project Manager at Sarcheshmeh Copper Complex (SCC), Kerman, Iran at Energy Efficiency Measures
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. - Mechanical Engineering
- - Iranian Society of Mechanical Engineers
Responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the municipal engineering staff to complete projects that satisfy customer expectations and meet company objectives. Assist project managers to mitigate risks and maintain project schedules. Provide sales assistance on bid development and quote preparation. Equip engineering staff by leading training sessions and providing direction on technical matters such as HMI graphics standardization and PLC code reuse module development.
• Director of Hardware Engineering - Responsible for managing the design and submittal phase of all municipal projects. This included selection of field instrumentation and control panel design. Implemented standards for control panel designs to minimize production errors and improve quality.
• Project Manager - In addition to project engineering duties (described below), also responsible for managing project teams, coordinating work packages, supervising project resources, customer interface, maintaining project schedules, and controlling project costs.
• Project Engineer - Responsible for design, programming, testing, and commissioning of custom control systems. Systems are engineered to satisfy the design requirements of the customer. Control systems typically include field instrumentation, PLC-based control panels (Allen-Bradley, Modicon, Siemens), and computer HMI/SCADA graphics (Wonderware, Intellution). Data networks include hardwired, fiber optics, and/or radio communications.
- Municipal Engineering Director at Revere Control Systems
- Maintenance Engineer at International Paper
- Project Engineer at Revere Control Systems
- Computer Engineer at United States Air Force
22 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science, Cum Laude - Electrical Engineering
Technical Lead (now acting Director) for Global Contact Monitoring. Design and implement the Amex Call Recording hardware and virtualization infrastructure and storage strategy. Coordinate with HP/ATT/NICE/Dell/EMC vendors to analyze, design, and implement NICE solutions for Quality, Compliance, BIS, Fraud, and legal requirements globally. Utilize TDM/VoIP technologies to capture voice, deploy screen agent for screen capture. Implement SSL and CA Root certificates for NICE recording and playback encryption. Thought and technical lead for technical FTEs and several contractor resources for technical projects. Utilize Agile methodology and the CA Rally tool. Partner with other technical and business groups on multiple projects: Storage, Network, TIMS, Aspect Dialer, Cisco ICM, NIVR, Fraud.
- Engineering Director at American Express
- Systems Management Integration Professional - Advisory at IBM
- Senior Server Administrator at American Express
14 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor of Science in Business - Minor in IT
- Associate - Arts
- High school - General Diploma