Project Manager / Project Engineer for multiple civil engineering jobs. Work experience includes preparing design plans and specifications, project manuals, calculations, budget management, proposals, surveying and construction administration. I also manage lower level staff by directing work and performing project reviews for completeness. Projects that I have managed have ranged from 5 million to just a few thousand dollars. My clients differ from local municipalities to developers including commercial development.
- Project Manager at DOWL
- Project Engineer at CEI
- Project Manger at simon contractors
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
- Associate - Drafting / Surveying
- Diploma - Welding
Industrial Engineering Manager, 4/17-7/18;
- Base Business Engineering Manager at Eaton, Filtration Division
- Lead 3 cross-functional Kaisen events at ISO QMS
- Manager at ISO QMS
- Technical Sales Manager at Custom Fabricated Solutions
8 months at this Job
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Manufacturer of wireforms and small weldments Engineering Manager - Lead efforts in New Product Development, and Customer Support. Reduced Engineering lead time from five days to two. Established routine Design Process Assembly Review schedule both internally and with customers, for all new parts ordered. Proficient in Autocad, Microsoft Office and Project, SAP, Epicor, Pro-Nest, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's, and servomotors. Familiar with Solidworks and Minitab.
- Engineering Manager at G3 Industries, Inc.
- Project Engineer/Estimator at Olson Fabrication
- Engineer - Process at AT&F-Wisconsin
- Director of Sales at Pacal Industries LLC
8 months at this Job
- - Mechanical Engineering
Tarpon Springs, Florida 2017 - 2018 Manufacturer of crossbows, compound bows, arrows, and related archery products. Engineering Manager Manage an international team of engineers in the design, prototype testing, and manufacturing support of the company's crossbows and archery products, including regulatory review and patent infringement diligence. Manage all engineering activities pertaining to international suppliers, contracted outside engineering firms, and industrial design firms. Expanded the team by hiring engineers with specific archery and outdoor industry experience.
- Engineering Manager at BARNETT OUTDOORS LLC
- Principal at FBB COMBUSTION LLC
- Program Manager at ELECTRO-MOTIVE DIESEL, INC
- at THE CHAMBERLAIN GROUP, INC
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- B.S. - Mechanical Engineering
Senior Engineering Manager Senior R&D Manager
- Senior Engineering Manager at Otterproducts
- at Crisi Medical Systems
- Senior Product Development Manager at Quartus Engineering Inc
- Mechanical Engineering Manager at Nokia Mobile Phones
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering - mathematics
- AA degree - including all engineering prerequisites
A regional manufacturer of steel and aluminum dump truck and trailer bodies with annual sales of $25M. ENGINEERING MANAGER Feb 2015 - present
• Implemented and utilized SolidWorks 3D CAD software to document current and new product models.
• Increased throughput on steel dump body line by 35% though better design, parts routing and fabrication methods/processes.
• Implement and drive lean/continuous improvement concepts - 5S, Kanban, poka-yoke, value stream mapping etc.
• Developed Excel based configurator to generate Bill of Materials based on customer order.
• Developed semi-intelligent part number system to identify and track parts.
• Create fixtures and jigs to simplify manufacturing processes.
• Ensure all designs meet FMVSS regulations.
• Work with Sales to document special customer units.
- ENGINEERING MANAGER at HERITAGE TRUCK EQUIPMENT
- ENGINEERING MANAGER at HI-VAC CORPORATION
- ENGINEERING MANAGER / CHIEF ENGINEER at JERR-DAN CORPORATION
- MANAGER at Integrated Product Customizations
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of Arts - Mechanical Engineering Transfer
Promoted to Engineering Manager to manage a team of 13-16 Engineers and Engineering Specialists; overseeing day-to-day processes for 13 operational facilities located throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware. Primary responsibilities included, but were not limited to:
• Lead Engineer for implementation and rollout of Dynamic Route Structure (DRA) Release ◦ Develops and implement strategies and solutions for maintainability and supportability of all operational systems (DRA/SRA)
• Understand, plan, and execute logistics programs to comply with customer and regulatory requirements.
• Identify cost-reduction and process-improvement opportunities.
• Interface and coordinate with customers (operations management) to ensure objectives and goals are achieved as set annually
• Review and provide updates to plans, policies, and procedures.
• Oversee the Budgeting process for the 13 locations.
• Provide feedback and recommendations for improvement on team performance to operations managers
• Provide projections, cost savings analysis and rationale for adjustment to corporate-wide projects focusing on RTO Testing, Evaluation, Data5 Reduction and Analysis
• Generated project plans, test plans and procedures applying multidisciplinary approaches
• Developed methods unique to analysis being performed in coordination with engineering and operational leadership
• Conduct time studies and provide recommendations based on final test data analysis and actual results; and
• Identified new methods or approaches based on assessments and results interpretations Computer Proficiency
• Proficient with software packages such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Access?); Visual Basic Macro development, Visio? PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONT. Federal Express
- Engineering Manager at Federal Express
- Sr. Operations Support Specialist at
- Operations Manager at
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Operations Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration - International Business and Business Law
Engineering manager Duties Work with the day shift operations manager to ensure the upcoming jobs are scheduled correctly at the beginning of my shift so I can insure they are adequately prepared for. Work to systematically improve the said process,quality and overall standards performed by all our team members . Work to ensure that all environmental initiatives are being followed. Adjust any and all policies to make sure we are constantly in compliance. When any team member consistently falls below company standards I will have said employee pulled from the rotation and retrained. Responsible for all dispatching of company vehicles and all maintenance and said personal.
- Engineering manager at Big Bus Tours New York
- Service Manager at KRD Trucking
- Owner at Atkins
- Operatiols manager/Service manager at C Bean Trucking
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
Manage the Engineering department of 8 people for a large Custom Fabrication/Weld shop. I am also part of the Executive Management Team, where we review all aspects of the business from budgeting, manpower, tracking and reporting on business level and trends. Our commitment is to meet or exceed our customer's expectations through continuous improvement, supplying a quality part on time, and at a competitive price. As Engineering Manager, I review new incoming orders, review and schedule the engineering department based on orders and the workload. I also manage the estimating and order entry departments. For each of these departments I direct a team to create our Procedure Manual and Work Instructions to comply with our ISO9001 Quality Manual. I am also responsible for adjusting staffing demands as necessary based on work orders, which includes interviewing/hiring new employees, or making decisions if we need to schedule layoffs. The Manufacturing Engineering Department is responsible for shop routings, drawings, and tooling. The shop routing drives all aspects of the company from production planning, scheduling, purchasing, production, to shipping, which includes determining reasons for system failures on the production floor, and implementing new standards to correct deficiencies. Being a custom Fabrication Shop we run at a demanding pace, which includes accounting for shorter lead times, project planning, and on the floor-time to determine the most cost effective process for new designs, and rework. As the Lean Project Leader I implemented Lean training to our workforce of 80 employees, utilizing a New York State grant. I successfully led the team to change our office environment to 95% paperless. Starting with quotes through the entire office process, with PO receipts, order entry, project tracking, all job related reports such as PQR'S, WPS material cert tracking, etc. I was on the implementation team for our new manufacturing software, Epicor Vantage, Version 5 through Version 9.0, and am currently on a beta test team with Epicor for their new release. I am currently in charge of the company newsletter, as well as being the ESOP Communication Committee chairman.
- Engineering Manager at Vance Metal Fabricators
- Product Manager, Drying Systems at GA Braun
- Sales Engineer at Norman Dryer Company
- at Field Systems Start-Up
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
o Promoted to Engineering Manager despite no previous experience as a manager based upon my reputation and cultivated respect in the organization as a leader and problem solver o Lead a diverse, multicultural team of 4-5 engineers and 1 CAD drafter o Responsible for new engineering employee hiring and training. o Perform annual reviews, identify employee strengths and areas of improvement. Maintain employee job descriptions o Distribute work based upon individual employee strengths to lead the department through a multi-million dollar project backlog o Verify and check all work being produced by the department o Fill gaps in engineering work capacity as necessary to meet delivery dates. Working overtime and weekends as necessary o Responsible for major portions of the implementation of the company's first ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) o Collaborate with sales to ensure that major details are identified during initial project quotation o Interact with ASME Authorized Inspectors (AI's) for projects requiring code stamping o Assist with renewal of the company's ISO-9001 quality system certification Research and Development Engineer
- Engineering Manager at Fluidic Techniques
- Subject Matter Expert at Fluidic Techniques
- at Fluidic Techniques
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- - German