Engineering Manager, Quality Manager, Plant Manager, Maintenance Manager- lead teams to continuous improvement to meet company objectives.
- Engineering Manager at Solar Plastics
21 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
• Engineering Manager for Class 2 gambling machine product development.
• Direct the activities for the department consisting of five design engineers and two model makers.
• Responsible for the department budgeting and reporting for expenses of $1.2M and capital expenditures of $600K annually.
• Department planning of level work loading to meet company key performance objectives.
• Execution of performance evaluations as well as staffing changes.
• Implemented a coaching and personal development program for the Hardware Department.
• Designed and developed gaming cabinets for global deployment, incorporating industry leading security with market leading aesthetics. o Designs Incorporating: Sheetmetal structures and weldments, Die Casting, Plastic Injection Molding, Plastic Thermoforming, Articulating doors and locks, Electronic Enclosures
- Engineering Manager at Aristocrat Technologies
- Senior Project Engineer at Oreck Corporation
- Lead Design Engineer at General Electric
- Senior Project Engineer at Stanley Black & Decker Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.B.A. - Organizational Leadership
Engineering Manager responsible for maintenance and upkeep of hotel
- Engineering Manager at Courtyard by Marriott
- Engineering Manager at Town place suites by Marriott
- Flight deck Supervisor at U.S. Navy
6 years at this Job
- High school
• As the Application/R&D Engineering Manager I over saw the following departments and managed all reviews, timelines, projects, and day to day operations. o Technical Support o Field Support o Software Maintenance o Product Integration o Small Parts o Front Desk o R&D (3 Software Teams, 2 Hardware Teams)
• Managed all ASME code compliance for the United States, and Canada.
• Regularly managed customer relations for all departments.
• Oversaw all quality assurance reports and corrective actions taken to improve the quality of our product.
• Managed NRTL listings through MET, and CSA.
• Critical piece in implementing companywide business system (Epicor).
• Oversaw all projects and new product releases, assuring we met all requirements of the project including time constraints, hardware & software constraints, and financial constraints.
• Oversaw all documentation generated and released by the company.
• Oversaw the implementation of a comprehensive customer training program.
• Oversaw and performed all custom engineering of elevator controls, assuring the product met all requirements laid out.
• Managed interoffice communication, acting a liaison between departments. Translating technical information into a form that could be understood by our non-technical personal.
• Supported our sales department while providing necessary preliminary information, in order to get the job sold correctly.
• Held all departments accountable for project deadlines.
• Ensured each department meet or exceeding goal projections laid out each quarter.
• Assisted/ trained all department supervisors under my tutelage.
- Application/R&D Engineering Manager at Smartrise Engineering
- Field Support Engineer \Technical Support Engineer at Smartrise Engineering
- Technical Support Technician at Smartrise Engineering
- RF Engineer at Signal Antenna Systems Inc
4 years at this Job
- Associate - Engineering Technology
• Functional Engineering Manager for the Controls SCU, specifically product investigations and improvements
• Motivated a cross-functional team of 5-15 novice to experienced engineers on a variety of projects
• Developed and mentored team by setting SMART objectives, effective 1x1s, efficient development plans, communicating personal development reviews
• Contributed to local strategy development and implementation
• Oversaw safety related issues as they pertained to controls units (systems/software/hydromechanics/electrical)
• Advocated for improvement initiatives to better business performance in every day work
• Spearheaded organizational changes that improved turn times and flow of communication
• Budgeted and mobilized resources based on demand loading throughout the business
• Nominated and Finalist for Prestigious RR 2018 Presidents Award (2nd year in a row)
- Engineering Manager at Rolls-Royce
- Powerplant / Project Engineer at Rolls-Royce
- Design / Project Engineer at Rolls-Royce
- Design / Project Engineer at Kiewit Power Constructors
1 year at this Job
- BS in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
CG-451) 2703 Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue SE, Washington D.C, USA, 2017 - Present SYSTEMS ENGINEERING MANAGER Responsible for Naval Engineering policy development, resource planning, execution and configuration control for hull, technical, mechanical, and electrical (HM&E) and ordnance in direct support of all Coast Guard Patrol Boat Assets; provides direct interface with Headquarters program offices to address fleet-wide engineering, technical, and logistics support issues. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets. Oversee the planning, design and implementation of system engineering projects. Develop and implement technical solutions and strategies. Management of development needs and resource planning. Technical authority determination for Naval Engineering team. Member of Configuration Control Board. Plan short- and long-range projects to increase system efficiency. Analyze existing operating procedures and determine development and quality improvement plan. Drive system platform adoption and usage.
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING MANAGER at GENCO Systems INC. - United States Coast Guard Office of Naval Engineering
- PROJECT ENGINEER at MBA CSi - United States Postal Service
- PROJECT ENGINEER at DEKOMTE DE TEMPLE, LLC
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at PROSEC Solutions
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology - Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Marine Engineering - Marine Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology - Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology
Promoted to Engineering Manager January 2017. Serve as Senior Project/Program Manager, managing several concurrent Rebuild/Outage, Product Development, and CI projects. Leading Technical, Design, Chemical, Process, Electrical, and Project Engineers, Maintenance, Furnace, and Batch House team members. Facility Management for all systems, including security, safety, precious metal management, and alignment to Food Grade Control standards.
• $250K new product development project for cross-sectional tubing and rods ($1M/year in new sales). Including quality standards, production capabilities and flow, equipment upgrades and design, and packaging.
• $2.5M Glass Furnace rebuild (including run up, forming systems, and finishing systems) completed on time, on budget, with no EHS incidents. Glass quality standards achieve 7 days ahead of schedule.
• CAPA driven contamination project. Reduced event frequency by 99% while reducing costs per year by 92% (ROI timeframe 6 months).
• $2.3M Glass Furnace rebuild planned mid-March. Negotiated 15% reduction in refractory demo/construction bid while increasing scope. Glass quality in spec ahead of schedule.
• Leader of Glass Recycling Project. Projected savings of >$60K per year and reduction of waste glass streams.
• $2.4M Glass Furnace rebuild beginning June 30. Numerous upgrades and new contractors.
- Engineering Manager at Nipro PharmaPackaging Americas
- Production Manager at Nipro PharmaPackaging Americas - Millville, NJ
- Production Manager at Quikrete
- Project Manager at Kraemer Gunite
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors Degree - Business
Managed all engineering activities within the department including design, development, production support, and testing for custom engineered material handling systems.
• Identified and implemented process improvements.
• Directed the design and implementation of next generation conveyor transfer.
• Oversaw project process and timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
• Implemented rapid technical support for customers and installation personal.
• Created formal training initiatives for the engineering team.
• Direct, review, and approve product designs and changes.
• Worked with leadership team to implement project tracking software.
• Promoted from Engineering Supervisor to Engineering Manager after 3 months.
- Engineering Manager at Hilmot LLC
- Mechanical Engineer at Delta T Systems, Inc
- Mechanical Engineer at Federal Mfg
- Project Engineer at HeatTek, Inc
7 months at this Job
- BSME - Mechanical Engineering / Thermal Process Engineering
Needham, MA 2014-present
Enservio's software product offerings focus around property valuation in insurance claims, as well as advanced analytic solutions for fraud detection and more accurate underwriting. The Enservio Platform is a fully integrated suite of software solutions that address all aspects of the contents management value chain in a SaaS based cloud environment.
Engineering Manager - Hands on technical manager providing direction to a team of talented senior development engineers entrusted with developing the company's premier contents platform. Work with senior management, product managers, stakeholders and clients to formulate team priorities and product roadmap. Thoughtfully architect and design enhancements that meet customer expectations and delivered on a timely and predictable basis utilizing Agile best practices.
• Lead technical product team tasked to create a new Insured Access Portal product line providing real-time collaboration with policyholders, allowing them to self-service important aspects of their claim leading to a speedier settlement and enhancing customer satisfaction with our carrier clients. Create a robust multi-tenant REST based API using Ruby on Rails that services a responsively designed front end built using Angular JS 2.0 and Bootstrap 3.
• Back End systems development utilizing Web API to create a robust, secure, public API that supports our front-end software offerings as well as allow the ability of third party companies to access key functionalities of our system within their own development environment.
• Developed authentication layer for Enservio Platform using Identity Server 3.0, Owin, ASP.NET WEB API using OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect standard both for server-side and client flows for single-page applications.
• Design and develop a distributed caching layer using Redis to allow for rapid access to grid item data and lookup tables to enhance system performance by reducing calls to the database.
• Scrum Master for team of Development and QA Engineers. Work closely with product owner with grooming product backlog. Create epics and proper user stories using Jira to ensure that tasks are well defined and acceptance criteria are fully understood. Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Engineering Manager at Enservio
- Product Director at Buildium, LLC
- at LineData Services
- Senior Development Manager at GLOBAL INVESTMENT SYSTEMS
5 years at this Job
- Master of Sciences In Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Engineering Manager - focused on capital project delivery, R&D, and manufacturing plant technical support, continuous improvement, capacity, efficiency, materials and asset performance for additives and catalyst manufacturing.
• Established engineering department project delivery procedures, justification, and economic analysis.
• Key member of the Site Leadership team with focus on Behavior Based Safety and Process Safety Management.
• Collaboration with other departments with process improvements.
• Manufacturing process analysis including downtime reductions, capacity increases, product quality, plant trials, etc. and recommendations for improvement.
- ENGINEERING MANAGER at Johnson Matthey Inc
- O&M PROJECT MANAGER at ServiceSource Inc
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at IAP Worldwide Services Inc
- CONSULTANT at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advance Engineering Mathematics and Process Optimization and Improvement