Transportation Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager at City of Fort Worth
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Civil Engineering
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
Engineering Manager for Corpus Christi LNG LSTK FEED (Cheniere, TIC USD 5 billion) and GCGV Project PMT (Ethylene/ MEG/ Polyethylene, ExxonMobil and SABIC, TIC USD 9 billion).
- Engineering Manager at KBR
- Process Engineering Lead and Manager at LNG LSTK FEED
- Process Engineer at KBR
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
• Engineering Manager - focused on capital project delivery, R&D, and manufacturing plant technical support, continuous improvement, capacity, efficiency, materials and asset performance for additives and catalyst manufacturing.
• Established engineering department project delivery procedures, justification, and economic analysis.
• Key member of the Site Leadership team with focus on Behavior Based Safety and Process Safety Management.
• Collaboration with other departments with process improvements.
• Manufacturing process analysis including downtime reductions, capacity increases, product quality, plant trials, etc. and recommendations for improvement.
- ENGINEERING MANAGER at Johnson Matthey Inc
- O&M PROJECT MANAGER at ServiceSource Inc
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at IAP Worldwide Services Inc
- CONSULTANT at Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advance Engineering Mathematics and Process Optimization and Improvement
As the Engineering manager I contributed to high-level decisions in support of the company's strategic planning, and goals at the company's corporate headquarters. Direct designers, Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, Manufacturing, and Quality for on-time and on-budget execution of projects and products through clear communication and coordination. Oversee and review process equipment design, tank layouts and BOM's to be compliant with API Spec Q1 & ISO 9001:2008, API-12B, AWWA D103-09, NFPA-22, Factory Mutal (FM) where applicable for potable, chemical, fire water and oil tanks. MAS 290, Product Stream 2012 (Vault Manufacturing 2012).
• Coordinate with Department of State Architects, County water districts and other various government agencies to get water, oil & chemical tanks & oil refineries approved for construction & permitting.
• Manage & implement Capitol projects for engineering department.
• Written and implemented all engineering department (SOP), standard operating procedures & (WI), work instructions.
• Transitioned Engineering dept from ACAD 2004 to Inventor 2006, throughout engineering department in less than 1 year, (8 months under schedule). Implemented Vault to store drawings, models and control all engineering change orders & bill of materials automatically.
• Implemented Vault Manufacturing throughout entire company giving sales, accounting & production live visibility of all engineering drawings, designs and bill of materials.
• Responsible for maintaining engineering database and library, BOM'S, ECO's, & releasing projects to production, drawings, & documentation for fabrication and purchasing. ERP system
As the Engineering manager I contributed to high-level decisions in support of the company's strategic planning, and goals at the company's corporate headquarters. Direct designers,
Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, Manufacturing, and Quality for on-time and on-budget execution of projects and products through clear communication and coordination. Oversee and review process equipment design, tank layouts and BOM's to be compliant with API Spec Q1 & ISO 9001:2008, API-12B, AWWA D103-09, NFPA-22, Factory Mutal (FM) where applicable for potable, chemical, fire water and oil tanks.
MAS 290, Product Stream 2012 (Vault Manufacturing 2012).
- Engineering Manager at Superior Tank Company Inc
- Engineer II, CAD Manager at Superior Tank Company Inc
- Mechanical Designer at D.F. Industries
- Mechanical Designer at Hayden Industrial Products
11 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Mechanical
Regis Corporation 12/2018 to current Role: Engineering Manager/Architect, Hands-on iOS app - Swift Android app - Kotlin, Rx Java Backend - AWS Appsync serving GraphQL interface, DynamoDB, Lambda functions and Congnito user pools on AWS Backend - AWS Appsync serving GraphQL interface, DynamoDB, Lambda functions and Congnito user pools on AWS Offline support implemented to serve customers while offline.
● Open Salon Mobile App: - Customer facing retail app on iOS and Android platform
● Athena Salon Checkout app (Android Tablet) - Enterprise app for salon and franchise employees to serve customers
Regis Corporation 12/2018 to current
Role: Engineering Manager/Architect, Hands-on
iOS app - Swift
Android app - Kotlin, Rx Java
Backend - AWS Appsync serving GraphQL interface, DynamoDB, Lambda functions and Congnito user pools on AWS
Offline support implemented to serve customers while offline.
- Engineering Manager at Regis Corporation
- Team Leader, Architect (High impact Digital Innovation team) at GE Digital
- iOS developer/ Architect at Barnes and Noble Nook
- Open Mobile Platform - Engineering Manager, Architect at iPass, Inc
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering - Fr. CRCE
- Certification in Cloud Computing
- Certification - Personal Leadership Strategies
- Vista, San Diego, CA [Jan 2017 - April 2018]
A medical device privately held company, manufactures and distributes high quality healthcare products worldwide. The
flagship product, Astroglide a personal lubricant, one of the world's top selling personal lubricants. Engineering Manager
Led the Engineering Excellence Department in direct support of Operations with oversight to Manufacturing / Production;
New Product Development; Lean Manufacturing; Sustaining Engineering; Equipment Engineering & Maintenance; New
Equipment & Tooling Acquisition and Special Projects from floor operation level to Corporate level projects.
• Successfully developed and implemented a Corporate Level Engineering Excellence Plan with a strategy to improve productivity, equipment performance, quality, new product introduction (NPI) process and project management. Major emphasis in manufacturing, equipment optimization and innovation for a bottle filling and packaging operations.
• Lean manufacturing implementation using a Departmental Reorganization Strategy to include alignment by setting new and clear expectations of all existing employees and hiring of new specialized personnel.
• Significant daily production performance improvement from 40% to 90% routing accuracy and expectation.
• Achieved scrap reduction of 300% (~ $200K yearly/savings) using a problem-solving approach and root caused analyses.
• Set the expectation and standard for new specs development; control documentations, drawings creation and reverse engineering to product matching.
• Revised all Manufacturing Instructions (MI's) to align to processes that resulted in the decommissioning of 50+ procedures, alignment & fully revision of 200 MI's.
• Reduced equipment downtime from a 45 hrs. /month average to 21 hrs. /month in my first six months resulting an increase output of 200 cases more per day (72 bottles / case = 14,400 bottles per day).
• Implemented 5S in all the production areas, filling and packaging. Additionally, 5S implemented in the Machine Shop and Engineering Lab.
• Successfully managed two new product launches and eight products revisions that included new packaging, labeling, documentation update and validation.
- Engineering Manager at Biofilm Inc
- Co-Owner and General Manager at INKA BAZAAR
- Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering at ABBOTT VASCULAR - Temecula
- Manager, Plant Support Engineering at PENTAIR WATER
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Electronics Engineering
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronic
Airframes: King Air, Citation, Conquest, Eurocopter, Twin Commander Managed a shared services engineering department servicing two MROs, 4 stateside company aircraft, and 6 overseas company aircraft. Regularly took problems, and formed new technological solutions where no previous answer existed using all DER disciplines. Managed STC development using both ODA and ACO coordination. Assisted sales department in developing technical solutions for General Aviation customers, performed all ISR quotations for major projects, and served as the technical approval before all quotations were delivered to customers. Avionics and Engineering Manager Airframes: King Air, Citation, Conquest, Eurocopter, Twin Commander Accountable for the day to day Avionics and Engineering functions of Valair Aviation. Regularly assisted and performed in the Avionics Sales role as well assisting customers with Avionics solutions, and sales staff with quotes. Managed the successful integration of Special Missions and Garmin aircraft integration projects.
- Engineering Manager at Meta Special Aerospace
- Special Projects Manager at Summit Aviation
- at Saab
- at Saab
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Summit Aviation Inc
- - Naval Aviation Maintenance Training Group
• Served as engineering manager for the window systems fabric engineering team. ◦ Functioned as program manager for launching a new family of translucent and blackout fabrics. * Developed Gantt charts and drove weekly team meetings that tracked and monitored program deliverables, critical milestones, and achievements. * Facilitated alignment meetings to develop specifications, supply chain details, and program timing for the onboarding of a new supplier. * Developed an optimized shipping container packing solution that improved capacity by 83%. ◦ Increased team efficiency and capacity by realigning organizational structure and segregating new product development responsibilities from current model support. ◦ Hired and managed onboarding of contract employees to improve engineering team efficiency. ◦ Set up process and IT solutions enabling sales, regulatory, and manufacturing teams to effectively track and receive engineering input while assuring larger engineering programs were not impacted. Managed activities, using Kanban board and Scrum prioritization meetings.
• Operated as the program and engineering manager responsible for commercial business window system solutions. ◦ Launched a pull-to-start drapery solution for the hospitality market, with revenue growth estimated at $3,400,000. ◦ Launched dual roller shade portfolio solutions that focused on commercial office space, with revenue growth estimated at $900,000. ◦ Authored marketing and engineering requirements documents used for project approval and funding. ◦ Developed business case cost inputs by calculating product variable costs, developing a pricing model, estimating engineering development costs, documenting supply chain assumptions, aligning on a manufacturing plan, and creating a risk mitigation plan. ◦ Drove the cross-functional engineering and operational team planning and communication. ◦ Identified and onboarded a new supplier capable of extruding aluminum beyond existing supply chain capabilities. ◦ Managed the financial steps necessary to meet cost requirements and while overseeing the purchasing activities required to onboard a new supplier. ◦ Developed business case cost inputs required to approve the purchase of $250,000 of capital tooling and $100,000 of expense. ◦ Created and executed alpha, beta, and gamma program activities. ◦ Successfully transitioned the engineering programs through required corporate product development gate reviews and signoffs.
• Developed a configured-product pricing model that linked luxury pricing of bracket finishes, carbon fiber tubes, and hembar designs to customer benefits.
- Engineering Manager at LUTRON ELECTRONICS
- Global Product Line Director and Program Manager of Telematics at GENERAL MOTORS
- Senior Program Manager and Business Developer, Medical Devices at
- Senior Program Manager, Consumer Electronics at
2 years at this Job
- M.S. - Engineering Management
- M.S. - Mechanical Engineering
General stim, Los Angeles, CA March 2014-September 2018
General stim is a Chinese manufacturer of neuro and muscular microstimulators.
Responsible for leading a team of Electrical, Mechanical and software engineers to develop, test, and validate Nustim (micro neuromuscular stimulator). Duties:
• Oversee and participate in the research and development.
• Make detailed plans and schedules.
• Revise company's documentation system.
• Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
• Establish a data base to track individual stimulators in various stages of production and test by serial number.
• Performed failure and root cause analysis and recommended best solutions,
• Perform reviews and solve internal issues.
• Mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
• Coauthored scientific paper "Neurostimulation Strategy for Stress Urinary Incontinence" published by IEEE. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7873289/
- Engineering Manager at General Stim
- Senior Manufacturing Test Engineer at Masimo
- Senior Hardware Engineer (contract) at Masimo
- Senior Hardware R&D Design Engineer at Pro-Dex
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer System Engineering - Communications
• Engineering manager for an internal platform which houses all product-related informationthat powers revenue for Wirecutter.
• Increased team ship rate by 135% in first four months
• Defined requirements and spun up quick UI designs to create a healthy backlog of work withproper user stories.
• Actively work to recruit new members to the team.
• Created a tight-knit culture through team games, book club, Question of The Day, and AskMe Anything sessions.
- Engineering Manager at Wirecutter, A New York Times Company
- Software Engineer at Citi
- Technical Program Manager at Time Inc
- Owner at Designs on Tap
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Journalism - Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts - English