Sr. Engineering Program Manager After the acquisition of the CA technologies the Broadcom mandate is to consolidate the IT services, driving the standardization and cost reduction Using the infrastructure as a service using public cloud and to make sure to be cloud agnostic Currently working on migrating the already dockerized products to public cloud environment using their shared VPC model. Building PCI compliant environment in public cloud. Drive the product BU’s to containerize their products so time to market will be reduced and up & down scalability will be monetized on. Moving away from traditional Oracle db to postgres and similar projects. The Products which will take time to convert will be migrated using lift & shift mode.
- Sr. Engineering Program Manager at Broadcom
- Sr. Engineering Project Manager at CA Technologies
- Manager Professional Services at Groupware Technology
- Project Manager / Principle Leader at VISA
4 months at this Job
- Licentiate - TV and Video Engineering
- Licentiate - Audio and Radio Servicing
Launched releases of the Data Center Network Manager SW and NCS-5501 router.
● Driving programs for other merchant silicon routers and 32G Fiber Channel Storage Networking switches.
● Used CPDM through the Concept, Planning, Execution and Closure phases of the programs. Focus on solidifying the scope with thorough reviews, work break down to generate estimates, dependencies, timelines, schedules, budgets - headcount, opex and capex, risks, monitoring and controlling execution. Worked with team leads to do Fabout, Board bringup, xDVTs, Release Readiness, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Contract Manufacturers, Engineering Program Reviews, 3rd Party vendors engagement
- Technical/Engineering Program Manager at Cisco Systems Inc., Technical
- Program Manager at Telenav Inc
- Director of Engineering/Executive Management at Portrait Displays, Inc
- Sr. Tech. Marketing Engineer at Intel Corp
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
As engineering Program Manager coordinates all technical activities of assigned programs. This responsibility includes planning, scheduling, and managing personnel and engineering work to ensure effective coordination of projects. Additionally, the engineering project manager is responsible for the monitoring engineering work for compliance to industry standards, company practices, and customer specifications. Have and Maintain sufficient technical knowledge of assigned programs to identify problems, provide guidance to staff, and be sure the work product fulfills requirements. Coordinate projects, budgets, proposals, and contracts throughout the organization. Prepare and review documentation including policies, templates, specifications and technical reports. Manage customer expectations, documenting requirements and changes, creating proposals and modifying bids. Develop and train engineers in testing protocols and quality control measures.
- Engineering Program Manager at Novitatis Corp
- Vice President Science & Technology at Whitehorse Technologies, Inc
- Independent Consultant at Novitatis Corp
- Technical Project Manager at Novitatis Corp
10 months at this Job
- Security Certification and Accreditation Process
- Certification - Information Systems and Organizations
• Engineering Program Manager responsible for program cost, schedule, and technical execution of a complex development program with annual budget over $100M. Leading a multi-contractor team from proof of concept phase to initial production while achieving Lockheed Martin Mission Success Milestone two years in a row
• Prioritizing program resources across Lockheed Martin and subcontractors (Boeing, Honeywell, and Charles Draper Laboratory) to meet customer milestones through the utilization of Technical Performance Metrics and Earned Value Metrics
• Communicating program performance to senior Lockheed Martin and Navy leadership on a regular business rhythm, ensuring information flow is timely and accurate to all key stakeholders
• Defining and improving engineering procedures by applying best practices and lesson learned from different Lockheed Martin and Navy programs, leading to 40% production test schedule reduction
• Leading proposal effort through contract proposal, fact finding, negotiation, and finalization as the lead technical point of contact and successfully captured targeted contract value since FY15 ($300M
• Managing $15M+ program risk. Successfully reduced risk profile by over $5M through risk identification, planning, and mitigation
• Aiding Navy customer in funding appropriation from Navy's board of directors and successfully mitigated funding gap of over $50M by projecting program cost estimate through FY24
• Mentoring junior engineers in Leadership Development Program by providing stretch assignment, key networking point of contact, and holding monthly career discussion sessions
- Engineering Program Manager, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- Engineering Functional Manager, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- Technical Operation Staff, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- System Integration and Test Lead, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Engineering - System Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
Managing Corporate level projects affecting cross functional areas: Supply Base, Procurement, Packaging, Product and Process Engineering, Manufacturing, and New Product Introductions. Coordination from stakeholder kick-off meetings, planning and costs estimates, contract reviews, purchasing, timeline generation, action lists, through weekly update meetings.
• Program Manager for Dual Sourcing initiative. Commodities reviewed: Powdered Paint, Rubber Gaskets, and Steel. Tested new materials at the plant, coordinated DVPR lab testing, new Supplier development, and PPAP reviews with OE Customers. Low Cost Region suppliers in China, India, Korea, and Thailand.
• Installed three new paint curing ovens on three production lines in Greenville. This allowed an energy efficient method to reduce cosmetic defects as well as increased line rates by eliminating the current bottleneck.
• Designed and Implemented new $5.1M flex oil filter production line utilizing new and surplus equipment adding a potential of 15M more units in filter capacity to the Greenville, OH, facility.
• Moved cartridge filter and hydrocarbon filter lines from Champ facilities to Greenville, OH.
• Launched a new air filter product line (25 models) for Walmart POG. Worked with non-domestic suppliers to support this line in China and Mexico.
• Program Manager OE Liaison for Honda and Subaru product changes.
• Completed estimated savings of $5M moving product to low cost China suppliers by coordinating the BOM setup, Inventory burn down, and move of 250 SKUs (12M units) in bulk product repacking to purchase complete.
• Coordinated with the York, SC plant closure, movement of 154 SKUs to Greenville, OH, and 181 SKUs to overseas. Reviewed and transferred viable equipment assets to remaining plants in IL, MI, and OH. Temporarily transferred to the Greenville, OH plant for nine months to aid in the transition.
• Transferred hand build line equipment and 102 models from Albion, IL plant to Shelby, MI plant for better labor cost structure.
• Temporarily transferred two days a week to Shelby, MI plant to support Engineering with tooling modifications allowing more product models to be manufactured on the production lines. Also, coordinated new tooling development and purchase of new GM HCA filter application.
- Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Program Manager at FRAM Group
- at FRAM Group
- Project Manager at FRAM Group
- Quality & Engineering Manager at HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Technology
ICBMSD SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROCESSES
• Manages Systems Engineering Processes, Configuration Management, Software Integration, Engineering Data, and Quality Assurance departments and allocated budget of hours and funding
• Support the Government develop, train, execute, and continually improve robust systems engineering and program management practices, principles, policies, and processes
• Ensures customer requirements are met by developing project and task plans, oversight and coordination of resources, performance reporting, negotiation, and communication with the customer
• Address critical issues on complex programs and leads teams to develop recommendations, white paper studies, action plans, and other products to improve performance
• Provide engineering and programmatic integration support and products for the customer
• BAE lead for deployment of Model Based Systems Engineering for the customer
• Responsible for establishing and overseeing subcontracts in conjunction with the contracting office
• Developed Intro to Risk Management and Systems Engineering workshop courses and deliver to both internal and external customers on recurring basis, and provide follow-on mentoring
• Successfully lead program initiative of obtaining initial CMMI v1.3 SVC Level 3 certification
• Developed business cases and plans for internal investment opportunities to include employee development programs and BAE investment projects
• Performs as a consultant to leadership in areas of systems engineering and program management
• BAE Liaison and POC for professional workshops in Systems Engineering and Project Management
- SYSTEMS ENGINEERING PROGRAM MANAGER at BAE SYSTEMS, INC ., ICBMSD
- TECHNICAL MANAGER, ICBMSD WEAPON SYSTEM COMMUNICATIONS PROGRAMS at BAE SYSTEMS, INC ., ICBMSD
- PROJECT ENGINEER, SACCS PROGRAM OFFICE at TASC, INC ., ICBMSD
- PROJECT /SYSTEMS ENGINEER, ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS at L-3 COMMUNICATIONS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Program Management Level 1
- Master of Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Graduate Certificate - Advanced Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Technical Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Telecommunications
- Associate of Applied Science - Electronic Systems Technology
- Associate of Applied Science - Avionics Systems Technology
- Doctorate - Systems Engineering
• Manage strategic themes for the Workforce Dimensions product suite to deliver agreed upon capabilities meeting quality standards within the established budget and timeline.
• Indirectly manage five Scrum Masters and two Project Managers supporting six teams across multiple geographies for a cloud-based SaaS offering.
• Drive the global program for API standardization. Establish Governance process for standardization of API formats across the entire suite of products for simple, maintainable, easy-to-use, consistent and secure APIs
• Define data delivery strategy for Governance process, tools and resources to enable various domain teams implementing data columns to align with internal standards for quality, performance and end-to-end cohesive architecture.
• Work with cross functions to maintain Business Continuity Plan to set out the Kronos teams' approach to responding, recovering, resuming and restoring business operations to a pre-defined level of operation following a business disruption. This BCP supports the recovery of critical activities contained within the Workforce Dimensions process. Scenarios covered include loss of facilities, systems, key people, and third parties.
• Outline strategy for Customer Events. Identify hardware and software requirements. Co-ordinate engineering activities in support of the event including Build, DB, Environment and QE to get production ready code prior to release, to showcase feature readiness to prospects
- ENGINEERING PROGRAM MANAGER at KRONOS INC
- SR. TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER at AKAMAI TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER at MATHWORKS
- SR. SOFTWARE QE LEAD at EMC CORP
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - COMPUTER SCIENCE
Software program manager responsibilities include initiating, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closing platform server firmware/software deliverables. Define and evaluate software portions of server PORs, RFQ/SOWs. Coordinate server firmware development groups, OS driver development, and test with server platform team. Conduct server software project meetings with software developers, hardware engineers, and test groups as well as tracking and driving defects to closure. Duties include triage and prioritizing defects with input from team members as well as joint development partners in other geographies. Accountable for reporting status to management and working with functional teams to address or mitigate project risks and maintain schedules. Executed project manager role on a project requiring coordinated priorities and resources across multiple groups for synchronized releases. Stakeholders included management, marketing, architects, as well as functional teams. Experience as project manager for a project requiring external contractors. The project required working with internal function groups to develop the RFQ/SOW and budget. Monitored execution and confirmed work completed for invoicing. Project management experience includes working with multiple disciplines to construct engineering budgets for development and labor, lifecycle volume estimates, and financial inputs.
- Engineering Program Manager II at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Engineering Program Manager II at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Systems/Software Engineer V / Specialist at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Systems/Software Engineer IV / QA Lead at Compaq Computer
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Trained the crews of 6 Naval War Ships on casualty control tactics and procedure for engineering, damage control and anti-terrorism emergencies and mitigations. Conducted over 157 hours of classroom training for 260 crew members on casualty controls and engineering fundamentals.
• Hand-selected to complete a pilot course for the Readiness Control Officer position on the LCS class ships, to develop a better training program to train the fleet.
• Developed system Isolation cards that isolate critical systems in the even to a casualty or emergency, to prevent further damage on the LCS class ships.
• Selected to support the Engineering Training Team across the Atlantic Fleet for a 4-month period, responsible for the training, readiness, maintenance, schedules, materials, supply and morale of staff. ◦ Conducted weekly main space fire drills, training 108 crew members for successful post-shake down Availability Light-Off Assessment. ◦ Executed 2 MOB-D certification events for the USS Detroit Gold Crew.
- Engineering Program Manager at United States Navy
- Repair Officer at CVN 77 GHW Bush
- Main Propulsion Assistant Engineer at DDG
- Division Manager at DDG
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Environmental Management
- Associate - liberal Arts
- Certification - Outboard engine repair
EPM). The EPM ensures that the projects run smoothly, from the development phase until mass production. Drive activities to meet the overall program objectives focusing on engineering design, development, planning and supplier management. o Driving day-to-day several projects within the company, different teams and different schedules at the same time. o New supplier engagement, NDA's, General Terms & Conditions and Production Supply Agreements. o Develop sourcing strategies by analyzing the supply base, market conditions and RFQ's management. o PO generation and follow-up until delivery o Daily communication with cross functional teams internally and externally with suppliers. o Hands-on product development, process development and supplier readiness. o Keep track of supplier quality o Drive technical project roadmaps and schedules. o Coordinate project reviews; communicating project status and top engineering issues to project team and management. o Multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management.
- Engineering Program Manager at Apple Inc
- Lead Design Engineer at DRÄXLMAIER Automotive of America LLC
- Honda R&D Guest Engineer at SEWS Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems
- Application Engineer at Delphi Automotive Systems
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Engineering