Engineering program manager for Accessories team covering power adapters, soft goods, watch and other products.
- Engineering Program Manager - Accessories at Apple
- MANUFACTURING ENGINEER at MENTOR GRAPHICS
- ARISTA PROGRAM MANAGER at SANMINA
- PROGRAM MANAGER at ARISTA NETWORKS
6 months at this Job
- - Nuclear
- AS - equivalency
- High School Diploma
2012 - Present Medtronic is a Fortune 500 medical device manufacturer of innovative products, services and therapies that address unmet patient needs, provide superior clinical outcomes and demonstrate proven economic value. Sr. Engineering Program Manager * Develop, deploy and govern ECT Value Stream Operations Strategic project queue and implementation * Lead multiple projects working with contract manufacturers to harmonize product design documentation, intellectual property controls, value stream, and production strategies to meet Structural Heart BU goals * Optimize tactical activities and minimize rework by incorporating best practices from Change Acceleration Process; DMAIC problem solving; Lean Manufacturing; Design for Reliability/Manufacturability (DRM/DFSS); and Subject Matter Expertise. Engineering Manager, Advanced Manufacturing * Manage prototype production facility providing device and leads development services including initial gemba experience for Cardiac Rhythm Heart Failure stakeholders (increased volume 50%, decreased labor 20%). Responsible for 15 direct reports; $2.5MM budget; ~500 pieces of equipment; within a 20,000 sqft controlled environment (Class 10,000 certified). * Lead Development Supply Chain charged with volatile development part inventory ($500K); kitting and packaging operations; transportation and logistics aspects to ensure customs and regulatory requirements are satisfied in support of global development project schedules. * Incorporate Change Acceleration Process (CAP) to develop team skills and methodologies of DMAIC problem solving, Lean Manufacturing, Design for Reliability/Manufacturability (DRM/DFSS), and Subject Matter Expertise. * HCAS Production Manager supporting a small patient group without released alternative therapy. * Collaborate with Research and High Volume Facilities to ensure next generation production technologies and processes were well characterized to support high yield continuous production. Principal Quality Engineer, Manufacturing * Responsible for Quality Operations in several value streams of Injection Molding & ChemOps (simultaneous) and Capacitors. My scope of responsibilities included quality assurance, regulatory and compliance strategy while supporting safety, quality, delivery and cost goals (~320 production personnel; ~250 part numbers; weekly production schedule of 10,000 components) * Established program WBS for two project managers and four engineers to develop, pilot and implement lean transformation and revised inspection strategies (increased FPY 20 pts; reduced nonconforming product by 75%; annualized savings of $650K) * Collaborated with Global IT Systems leaders to address compliance gaps in Manufacturing Execution System and increase operational efficiency * Worked across Medtronic Cardiovascular division to develop an enterprise procedure and training materials for 31 global manufacturing centers; responsible for deploying final strategy at local manufacturing site * Developed and deployed MECC vendor scorecard for assessing the site's performance as a supplier to international finished device manufacturers
- Sr Engineering Program Manager, Operations at Medtronic
- Manager, Preclinical Operations Quality Systems at Boston Scientific, Inc
- Electrical Engineer, Continuation at Beckman Coulter, Inc
- Applications Engineer at Emerson Process Management
7 years at this Job
- MBA - Operations & Finance
- BS - Electrical Engineering
- BS - Biochemistry
Launched releases of the Data Center Network Manager SW and NCS-5501 router.
● Driving programs for other merchant silicon routers and 32G Fiber Channel Storage Networking switches.
● Used CPDM through the Concept, Planning, Execution and Closure phases of the programs. Focus on solidifying the scope with thorough reviews, work break down to generate estimates, dependencies, timelines, schedules, budgets - headcount, opex and capex, risks, monitoring and controlling execution. Worked with team leads to do Fabout, Board bringup, xDVTs, Release Readiness, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Contract Manufacturers, Engineering Program Reviews, 3rd Party vendors engagement
- Technical/Engineering Program Manager at Cisco Systems Inc., Technical
- Program Manager at Telenav Inc
- Director of Engineering/Executive Management at Portrait Displays, Inc
- Sr. Tech. Marketing Engineer at Intel Corp
4 years at this Job
- MS - Computer Science
* Lead overall Program Manager for the Intelligent Car Experience unit, responsible for coordinating the development of a next generation vehicle interface including display, imaging, compute, and embedded end-to-end software development * Worked with stakeholders to define feature requirements and prioritization based on overall vehicle program timing, regulatory testing, engineering critical paths, and product requests * Developed the program schedule with high level critical path dependencies between all sub-systems and external teams * Organized regular internal gateways to measure progress towards program goals across all hardware, software, and validation teams in the unit. * Directly oversaw critical projects with heavy cross-functional team involvement including the definition of all vehicle controls and functions, Automotive Spice implementation for ISO 26262 compliance, and ADAS User Experience development. * Created platforms for collaboration between the development teams in Santa Clara and Nanjing, held multiple on-site training sessions in Nanjing to onboard and foster local leadership. * Expanded and optimized program governance to scale with the rapidly growing organization, implemented a scrum of scrums to coordinate efforts across multiple teams and other business units.
- SENIOR ENGINEERING PROGRAM MANAGER at BYTON
- TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER at BYTON
- TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER at ONTRAPORT
- PROJECT MANAGER at ONTRAPORT
1 year at this Job
- BA - SOCIOECONOMICS AND POLITICS
Current role: Senior Engineering program manager for Microsoft 365 FastTrack customer and partner experience. Leading end to end technical program management - Chatbot, ML Text Analytics, Office ProPlus and Partner Insights to help FastTrack customers move faster to Cloud, deploy, onboard and adopt Microsoft 365 towards best customer experience and Active Usage, Define, track and Measure KPIs across various workstreams.
• Actionable Business insights as how FastTrack is doing against the ProPlus target and Month-over-Month Active usage growth
• Mentor and lead engineering vendor resources on data acquisition using Cosmos, create executive level dashboards and reporting using Power BI, SQL and Analysis Services.
• Insights on customers pace to reach various milestone (5%, 20%, 60%-80%) with Microsoft 365 deployment
• Actionable insights on FastTrack customers with 1K+ Seats on Perpetual licenses and opportunities to move them to Office 365 for modern productivity, modern device management driving Active usage and recurring revenue Chatbot for Office 365: Saved $2M for Microsoft customers over 2 months through BOT. Derive rich insights on Active usage opportunities, insights on low customer satisfaction, etc. using Machine learning models, Partner Insights: Provide actionable insights on opportunities to drive Microsoft 365 customer and partner experience, active usage through Partners Incubation: A/B experiment of core Automation tools and technologies across all organization size, understand what's working and what not and drive actions on areas of opportunities
• Project: Listening and Data Visualization (LDV) Role: Engineering Lead
• Lead Listening insights service to derive Sentiment Insights, Key Phrases, Topic detection from Structured, Unstructured or Semi-Structured data from different data sources using Azure Machine learning Cognitive Services APIs
• Designed architecture is established as a framework for other Big Data initiatives within the organization
• Build ideas to Proof-Of-Concept to implementation showcasing simplified implementation of using Cloud Services: Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and Power BI leading the team to deliver at a faster pace improving productivity
• Build strategic relationship with cross engineering groups such as Microsoft Research, Azure Machine Learning and other business groups on product improvements contributing to better customer adoption and experience
• Present regular status updates, improve feature updates to executive leadership, stakeholders across various groups
• Lead and mentor global engineering team on engineering best practices, process management and technologies Technologies used: Cortana Analytics Suite (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Machine Learning and PowerBI) and SQL Project: Client BI (Big Data) Role: Data Science / Machine Learning Lead
• Delivered seamless insights capturing incidents/issues impacting customer experience on cross platform devices
• Proof-of-Concept from ideation to implementation on product issues causing negative experience for further action
• Architecture refinement using Listening and Data Visualization architecture as a framework
• Lead global technical team mentoring implementation of Cortana Analytics Suite and Cortana Skills
• Mentor technical team on Machine learning prediction models predicting Microsoft Product failure and issues
• Communicate regular status updates and present insights to CIO and leadership team Technologies used: Cortana Analytics Suite (Azure Data Lake, Data Factory, Machine Learning, PowerBI), Cortana Skills, SQL Project: MySkills4Afrika Role: Business Intelligence Lead
• Business was struggling to answer potential business questions due to lack of insights on critical KPIs/Metrics
• Enabled business Insights on MySkills4Afrika volunteering program improvements measuring increase in program Volunteers, Partners and landing Azure technologies in Africa
• Automated NSAT (Net Satisfaction) reports improving productivity and better measurement of program KPIs/Metrics Technologies used: Cloud PowerBI, PowerBI Desktop (SQL, Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View and Power Map) Project: PowerApps (Cross Platform - IOS/Android/Windows) Role: Engineering Lead
• Build strategic partnership with PowerApps product group on best use case scenarios to IOS/Android platforms
• Showcase and educate other business groups on PowerApps simplified deployment of business applications cross-platform (IOS/Android and Windows) Hackathon / Breakthrough Projects Role: Engineering Lead
• Real-Time connection to Doctors/Medical Professionals on medical help using HoloLens and Skype
• Real-Time Facial Recognition - Emotion (Happiness, Anger, etc) / Sentiment scores using Machine learning Face APIs
• Real-Time Heart Rate Monitoring - Visualization of Heart-Beat rate from Band in PowerBI
• ML Predictive Analytics to predict customers to purchase Surface with opportunities by Industry using Power BI Budget and Revenue Planning Lead Role: Business Program Manager
• Cross collaborate with senior executives across functional groups on investment strategy, Revenue and OPEX
• Lead Budget Revenue and OPEX systems, processes and tools during Budget Planning and Restatements Enterprise Partner Group Sales Operations Role: Engineering Program Manag
• Led different programs specific to COO's Key metrics: On-Time Revenue Renewal Rate (OTRRR), Customer Commitment Position, Platform Transaction Mix (Customer movement to Platform) and True-Up Tracker
• Led a BI team of 15 both onsite and offshore for the above programs with a budget of $1.05M
• ROI savings of $400K by means of vendor negotiations, Infrastructure refinement and avoiding wasteful resources
• Collaborate with Field Sales, Sales and Marketing and Licensing business functions
- Senior Engineering Program Manager at Microsoft Corporation
- Consultant at Microsoft Corporation
- Technical Analyst Consultant at State Farm Corporation
- Various Roles at Child Department of Labor
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Technology/Computer Science
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
- Diploma - Software Engineering
Program Management Product Management Change Management Customer Solutions
Engineering Program Manager providing support for new product introductions.
• Perform hardware and software program execution from product definition through successful product release and transfer to manufacturing and sustaining engineering.
• Facilitate building and leading a cross-functional, multi-site program team; setting program goals, plans, schedules and budgets; closely monitoring and reporting on program execution; managing and mitigating risks and driving issues to resolution.
• Manage multiple programs simultaneously involving internal teams, contractors, and suppliers.
• Develop long range project plans and schedules for complex projects.
• Apply broad expertise in solving problems that are unique and extremely complex given time, budget and resource constraints.
• Knowledge of product lifecycle, tools, processes, and operations planning.
• Perform project administrative tasks; develop and maintain project plans and project artifacts in SharePoint, identify and validate milestones and project gates, and execute on project and business documentation.
• Work closely with senior management to effectively communicate progress, address issues, impediments, and conflicting priorities.
• Fluent in SharePoint and the Microsoft Office tool set -Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Engineering Program Manager at NetApp
- Project/Program Management Principal Consultant at NTT Data Federal Services, Inc
- PROGRAM MANAGER at VCE/EMC2
- MANAGER, DATABASE OPERATIONS at AOL
3 months at this Job
• Delivered LSI's first 28nm production Client & Enterprise HDD Controller ASIC's to two Tier-1 customers resulting in significant increase in market share & revenue growth. Responsible for leading weekly touch point with customer engineers & management including progress updates versus plan, issue tracking & driving to closure. Responsibilities internal to LSI including detailed plan development to integrate ASIC, SSD, FW, IP, Operations, customer IP into a unified plan, established POR with leadership team, and delivered progress updates versus plan, issue tracking & driving to closure.
• Completed planning development of Avago's next generation 24G RoC (RAID on Chip) Controller ASSP in 16nm FinFET technology targeting six Tier-1 customers with significant performance increase & power/cost reductions versus previous generation. Plan included ASIC, boards, FW, IP, Validation, Operations in a unified plan to established POR with leadership team aligned with Tinsley platform requirements.
• Executed Avago program management process including aggressive-achievable & commit deliverables schedule, schedule buffer management, program checkpoint reviews with leadership/executive teams, program checklist reviews with engineering teams, progress versus plan tracking/measurement, action item/lessons learned closure/corrective actions.
- Engineering Program Manager at Avago/LSI
- Manager of Program Management & ASIC Development at PMC-SIERRA
- Manager of ASIC Development at NetSilicon
- Manager of HW Development at Ellacoya Networks
5 years at this Job
- BS - Electrical Engineering
Responsible for technical program management and leadership of remote software and hardware development teams across remote global locations. Manages resources for Payment Security Engineering team ensuring the adherence to global payment security standards established by PCI, card brands (Visa, Mastercard, Amex.), banking and financial services industry, payment networks and national governments.
• Reduced payment team backlog by 45%
• Lead agile development programs totaling 45 heads across the UK, Germany, India, and the United States
• Lead the PCI 4 certification and manufacturing tool development global fuel dispenser payment platform
• Led multiple Kaizen events for process development and improvement
• Led Problem Solving Process for quality and process efficiency improvements
• Provided coaching for less experienced project leads
- Global Engineering Program Manager at GILBARCO VEEDER-ROOT
- International Operations Program Manager at General Dynamics Land Systems Division
- Deputy Program Manager at General Dynamics Land Systems Division
- Engineering Development Manager at General Dynamics Land Systems Division
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Operations Management
- Bachelor of Science - Engineering Technology
Manage production / prototype projects using agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Projects include production and prototype injection molding tools, Attribute fixture builds, Console/Door assemblies, and full CAD design development.
- Lead all aspects of PPAP and APQP meetings to ensure timely completion as well as successful program processes.
- Oversee RCOs Additive Manufacturing (AM) department including: (9) Stratasys FDM machines, (1) HP - Multi Jet Fusion, and (1) Form Labs -SLA.
- Manage RCOs largest Production Program ($10 Million) through initial design, prototype development, implementation, stakeholder approval, and production.
- Strategize and execute on client needs, expectations, budgets, and timelines.
• Oversee engineers and designers in a collection of Auto/Aerospace programs. -
• Develop and lead Project/Program kick off meetings with key stakeholders to review initial budgets, timelines, deliverables, design reviews, and launch details. - Lead program team meetings to track program life cycles and related activities. - Conduct Design of Experiment (DOE) projects using AM in parallel with standard manufacturing techniques to cut cost, time, while retaining product quality.
• Monitor and track project budget while offering creative solutions to stay on track. - Execute excellent client communication plans and program status updates.
• Portfolio clients include: FCA, GM, FORD, AM General, Gulfstream, and Google.
- Engineering Program Manager at RCO Engineering Inc
- Project Manager at Quantum University
- Project Coordinator at Quicken Loans
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Engineering Program Manager responsible for program cost, schedule, and technical execution of a complex development program with annual budget over $100M. Leading a multi-contractor team from proof of concept phase to initial production while achieving Lockheed Martin Mission Success Milestone two years in a row
• Prioritizing program resources across Lockheed Martin and subcontractors (Boeing, Honeywell, and Charles Draper Laboratory) to meet customer milestones through the utilization of Technical Performance Metrics and Earned Value Metrics
• Communicating program performance to senior Lockheed Martin and Navy leadership on a regular business rhythm, ensuring information flow is timely and accurate to all key stakeholders
• Defining and improving engineering procedures by applying best practices and lesson learned from different Lockheed Martin and Navy programs, leading to 40% production test schedule reduction
• Leading proposal effort through contract proposal, fact finding, negotiation, and finalization as the lead technical point of contact and successfully captured targeted contract value since FY15 ($300M
• Managing $15M+ program risk. Successfully reduced risk profile by over $5M through risk identification, planning, and mitigation
• Aiding Navy customer in funding appropriation from Navy's board of directors and successfully mitigated funding gap of over $50M by projecting program cost estimate through FY24
• Mentoring junior engineers in Leadership Development Program by providing stretch assignment, key networking point of contact, and holding monthly career discussion sessions
- Engineering Program Manager, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- Engineering Functional Manager, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- Technical Operation Staff, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
- System Integration and Test Lead, Mitchel Field NY at Lockheed Martin
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master of Engineering - System Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering