Start End Aricent Technologies Senior Engineering Project Manager Sep, 2005 Till date
- Senior Engineering Project Manager at Last Title / Role
- Senior Software Engineer at Satyam Computer Services Pvt Ltd
- Technical Officer at Electronics Corporation of India Ltd
14 years at this Job
- Executive MBA - General
- B.Tech - Computer Science
Kobelco Compressors America Inc.
July 2013 - Present
Engineering Project Manager delivering over (20+) $3 to $10 million skid based compressor rotating equipment to the oil & gas, petroleum refining, air separation, Liquefied Natural Gas (Cryogenic) process, and gas turbine power generation industries. Many projects currently operating worldwide: (Exxon/ Mobil Baytown Texas & Singapore, Chevron Pascagoula Refinery, Petrobras Brazil, APCI Air Products, Shell Monaca /LINDE /Bechtel. GE Power, Kiewit Constructors, Jacobs, Black and Veach LNG). EPC's: CB&I, Bechtel, Amec Foster Wheeler Italy and Technip USA.
• Kobelco project management representative clarifying and confirming technical and commercial scope agreements during global meetings with engineering teams worldwide within the top-tier oil & gas, EPC, and petroleum refining companies.
• Main client contact during project execution confirming project adherence to scope, budget, resources and schedule, while defining internal project work scope and applying change order management.
• Review and approve engineering documents, drawings and material requisitions generated by multifunctional engineering team members. Direct, support, guide and train engineers and support staff for execution of multiple concurrent engineering projects.
• Monitor overall project schedule employing recovery plans and countermeasures as necessary to ensure progress of project through all project phases of engineering, procurement, and shop production.
• Report to project stakeholders including clients, sales managers, Kobelco president, and division upper management as required based on the assessed risk to project delivery and potential impact to company financials.
• Interface with shop manufacturing, quality team (QC), and production control to insure project is built to all client requirements and maintains strict adherence to delivery schedule.
- Engineering Project Manager at Kobelco Compressors America Inc
- Sr. Project Engineer at Kobelco Compressors America Inc
- Project Engineer at Kobelco Compressors America Inc
- Heavy Civil Construction Estimator at Hal Hays Construction
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering Technology
Engineering Project Manager, leading Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to deliver the product to the customer. Negotiate contracts awards to begin efforts in support of Army Support Services Contracts (SSC), sustaining Blackhawk Helicopters. Task Order Control Account Manager (CAM), managing projects in accordance with cost, schedule, quality and technical performance requirements. Serve as the primary point of contact for all customer technical inquiries on the assigned projects. Coordinates and resolves technical issues directly with the Army customer.
• Develop, review, and approve project metrics that measure cost and schedule performance to contractual and customer requirements utilizing Earned Value Management System (EVMS) techniques.
• Coordination and manage airworthiness qualification of products and services with internal and external customers.
• Lead the Preparation and presentation at major program reviews including SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, etc. to both internal and external customers.
- Engineering Project Manager - Project Lead at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation
- Quality Engineer at Teledyne Brown
- Innovation Project Manager at John Deere
- Lead Chassis Design Engineer at John Deere
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
Tucson, AZ, USA & Mianyang, Sichuan Province, China
As a leader in the thin-film solar technology revolution, Global Solar's aim is to leverage the flexibility and light weight of CIGS to integrate solar renewable energy into new markets and applications.
Engineering Project Manager - Technology Transfer September 2018 - August 2019
• VP of Engineering asked me to return to GSE in order to help commercialize solar module production in China; due to my experience and relationships with a wide variety of departments across all levels of the GSE organization, my contribution to equipment specification, and general product/process knowledge. This shift from a 30 MW production capability in Tucson towards several GW of production capacity at various sites throughout China represents billions in CapEx and contributes to the rapid deployment of renewable energy in the SE Asia region. This will result in drastic cost reduction, as the high volume manufacturing will mature the supply chain in this sector. ◦ Primary objectives: Transfer production knowledge to Chinese customers while transitioning Tucson facility to become R&D Innovation Center. ◦ Roles: Relationship development with our Chinese colleagues and customers, primary contact window (on a rotating basis with another team member) between Chinese and US facilities regarding project schedules, technical advisor and consultant regarding equipment and material localization efforts and troubleshooting issues, mentor to approximately a dozen new grad engineers and new to GSE employees in order to rapidly get them up to speed, and otherwise fill in as needed in Tucson facility.
- Engineering Project Manager - Technology Transfer at Global Solar Energy
- Outside Sales Engineer at Varitec Solutions
- Technical Sales and Applications Engineer at Global Solar Energy
- Process and Product Development Engineer at
11 months at this Job
- B.S. - Materials Science Engineering
Chevron Refinery - El Segundo - Coker Projects - $40 MM
• [Current 2017] Drove the Projects from Early Study Phase to Winning the Award for Detailed Engineering from the El Segundo Refinery. Managing multiple Projects to feed more Projects Chevron Refinery - El Segundo - Relief Compliance Projects - $50 MM
• [Current 2017] Managing "Relief Compliance Projects" based on various Projects in different Refinery Units (Isomax, FCC, Alky Plants. etc.)
• Effectively set the standard of 15%-20% Worksharing with India Office to increase the Project Margin and support Company's Financial Targets
• Producing and Presenting Stakeholder, Cash-Flow, Executive Project Summary Reports to Client and Company Executives MDDK - US BORAX - Mining - Expansion Capital Project - $200 MM
• MDDK Mining Expansion Project driving the Team thru Detailed Engineering w/ high emphasize on Full Modularization Design Concepts to reduce Field Construction Time and Cost
• Managed Engineering through Completion and Moved to Site for Construction Management Support (eg. Contractor RFI and Cost Management, Schedule Management, etc.) until Final Construction Tesoro Refinery - Salt Lake City Expansion Capital Projects - $150 MM
• Tesoro SLC Expansion Projects including FCC Reactor head/internal replacement, DDU and VRU Unit Debottlenecking Projects and New Crude Offloading Tank and Feed System for the Plant Expansion
• High Offsite Workshare Project Execution with International Offices (Mexico City and India) to meet the required Resources and increase the Company Financial Targets
- Engineering Project Manager at JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP
- Engineering Project Manager at WAHLCO, INC
- Lead Project Engineer at VEOLIA WATERS SOLUTIONS
- Quality Control Manager at PACIFIC STEAM EQUIPMENT, INC
7 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- - Electrical Engineering
- - Industrial Engineering
• Managed $4MM of capital for improvement projects in making and packing areas - develop project funding request, equipment specifications, lead design reviews, lead factory acceptance testing, coordinate installation/construction activities, and lead validation/startup activities
• Site capital systems manager - track open capital projects spending trends and forecast for $6.3MM site capital budget. Coach engineering team on capital guidelines and approve new capital requests.
• Select Projects: ◦ Managed dry powders handling automation from funding to installation, including dust collection and GMP facilities - $400k annual savings and site GMP compliance ◦ Implemented computer system that optimized line changeover process that eliminated date code errors and saved over $60k in rework per year ◦ Led specification and installation/qualification activities to implement lifting motor on filler machine that eliminated manual changeover point and improved line safety/ergonomics for operators
- Engineering Project Manager at PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Project Engineer at PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Team Leader at
- Process Engineer at
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering - Industrial Engineering
Current Project Technical Engineering Project manager of a plug-n-play, portable, software library delivering Bose Active Sound Management algorithms on Fixed Point DSP Cores (Dirana3 HiFi Tensilica Core) and Floating-Point ARM Cores (NXP ARM Cortex A53). The project establishes a new set of core capabilities, and a new paradigm for distribution and sale of Bose technology into 3rd party/Tier-1 hardware. The project positions Bose as a leading software supplier in the evolving automotive computing platform market. Lead the project's technical teams in a Bose-Stow based onshore/offshore product development model. Drive the technical teams to compose a cross-functional software architecture which is comprised of Active Noise Management algorithms modeled via Simulink with Code Generation; Establishment of a new Tuning Protocol and Tuning APIs; Creation of a Host-to-DSP Communication Infrastructure. Work closely with product management and customer account teams to guide the project and its features towards early OEM adopters; Formulate responses to OEM RFQs; Issued and coordinated the evaluation of a Statement of Work for Bose's contracting of a 3rd party software development partners. Manage the project as one of the initial instances of an ASD software CMMI Level 3 program. Completed Project Project manager and authoritative decision maker of a multi-discipline multi-sited engineering team (SW,EE, ME, DQE) developing a customized Bose audio entertainment systems for a new Korea based worldwide automotive OEM. Coordinated the activities of customer facing system engineers and audio tuning engineers. Monitored and controlled the dynamics of the project's schedule, scope, budget, and resources and maintained alignment with the intersections of internal development with customer requirements and customer system integration milestone event delivery dates Wrote the Statement of Work for bringing a new strategic Joint Design Manufacturer in China online for manufacturing Bose automotive products. Program team leader in establishing communication channels in China, encompassing all design and development prototype phases, process validation requirements, all manufacturing test and quality requirements. Negotiated 20% discount from JDM initial direct cost quote to meet Bose program financial goals.
- Technical Engineering Project Manager - Automotive Systems Division at Bose Corporation
- Associate Director of Software Development at Verizon Corporation
- Manager of Embedded Software Engineering at Harris Corporation
- Director of Software Engineering at Ciena Corporation
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Science
- Management Certificate Program
- B.S. - Biology
- Certification, Project Management
• Independent project manager and consultant on industrial equipment design and engineering projects.
• Managed the budget, project schedule, engineering team, and contractors to complete the installation of manufacturing equipment for injection molding.
• Spearheaded client design reviews including engineering change requests, design for manufacturing (DFM), MS Project schedule, and budget.
• Designed products in SolidWorks, performed market research, and conducted patent reviews targeting online consumer and industrial markets.
- Engineering Project Manager - Engineering Consulting at DReynolds Holdings
- Engineering Consultant at Kodiak Group
- Technical Program Manager- Aerospace/ Defense / Transportation at Honeywell International
- R&D Engineering Manager - R&D Dept at EJ Americas
7 months at this Job
Representative Projects: multiple states of USA 2018-2019
• Managing multiple projects delivery on various projects
• Managing subcontractors and coordinated with the clients and the project team
• Providing technical support at construction site
• Conducted cost estimation and analysis of projects
• Building clientele and marketing for business
• Water treatment plant intake structure improvement project GA 2018-2019
• Public Parks sewerage system improvement and stormwater system restoration projects GA 2019
• Environmental regulations related programs management for various clients
multiple states of USA 2018-2019
- Engineering Project Manager at A Bridgestone Engineering
- Sr. Environmental Engineer at CB&I
- Environmental Engineer at Jacobs
- Environmental Engineer at CH2M Hill
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master's - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- - Advanced Design and Manufacturing Management Program
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
•Manage cross-functional localization deliverables for new manufacturing facility in UAE and Philippines
•Reduction of reworks and first pass yield within manufacturing facility by tacking KPI and other deliverables
•Generate project management and portfolio standardization templates for Sustaining Engineering department
- Sr. Engineering Project Manager at Xylem Inc.
- Operations Project Manager at XD Adventures LLC
- Engineering Project Manager at SUZOHAPP,
- Program Manager- Design Engineer Consultant at AIRTRONIC USA/BCT CONSULTING ENGINEERS LLC
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certified Project Manager (CPM) - Project Management
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering