Employer: ABDUL-RAHMAN AL NAIM CONS. ENG. (ACE) - DAMMAM, KSA.
Type of projects: A) SWCC Family Housing at Mutrifayh District on Jubail, under RC Authority:
- The project consists of 378 Villas, 600 Apartment Units/flat (25 buildings, with 4-stories),
Friday Mosque, Retail shops and Site infrastructure Utilities.
- The total development area is about 420,000 m2 (42 hectares), with approximate 1.3 billion
SR construction cost.
- The Scope of Work including complete design services of buildings and infrastructure;
from Conceptual stage up to Tender Documents, and support during bidding and construction stage.
- The infrastructures including Roads design, storm & grading, profiles, sewer network,
potable & fire water network, irrigation, Electrical M/L voltage network, substations and telecom network.
- The scope of work including approvals from local Authorities/governmental associations
(Royal commission, SEC, STC and Marafiq).
- The scope of work also including interior decoration design for the villa and apartment
types and issuing color brochure book/catalog for SWCC marketing purpose.
B) Many governmental, educational, residential and industrial facilities for Royal
Commission at Jubail, (C-Contracts):
Design of many facilities inside Jubail Industrial City, under Royal Commission Frame
Contracts. The Scope of Work including complete design services of buildings and infrastructure from Conceptual stage up to IFC (10%, 30%, 90%, 100% and IFB), and support during bidding & construction stage. Such as:
- 628-C33; P&C of Quranic Schools in Mutrafiah
- 627-C19, P&C for 3 Elementary, Intermediate and Secondary Schools at Julmudah and Mutrifayh districts
- 628-C22, Expansion & Development of Educational & Service Facilities
- 750-C04 P&C for Sector Centers (Friday Mosques, 2450 prayers) in Jalmudah
- 061-C02, P&C of Northern Coast Guard Centre at Al-Fyriaha Island
- 587-C05, P&C of Dispatch and Waste Collection Stations (industrial project)
- 058-C03, P&C of Cultural & Urban Centers
- 611-C26; Government Buildings, Phase II (Governor, Dawa and police patrol buildings)
- 611-C27, Governmental Complex, Phase III (HCIS and Minister of Interior buildings)
- P&C of Clinic in Mutarfiyah Sector F1, and other Healthcare Facilities
- 641-C46; Rehabilitation of Community Area Infrastructure
- 655-C15, Beach Development & Landscaping for East Corridor
- 510-C46 & C47, Site preparation of Al-Reggah District, rough grading for area of 82
hectares, including cut & fill, earth work etc.
- 695-C04, EPC of Evacuation Area Development - site infrastructures, Roads & porta- cabinet (readymade) buildings.
C) Mining Maintenance & Facilities Area Detailed Design - Waad Al-Shamaal (Turaif)
City, Ma'aden - Industrial Project:
- The project area about 250,000 m2, contain design of infrastructures including asphalt
Roads, haul roads, hydraulics networks (sewer, solid waste, water/fire & irrigation),
water/fire tanks, diesel tank, sewer holding tank, evaporation bond, power and telecom
- The facilities consist of Mining area, contain main maintenance workshop for huge mining
vehicles, wash-bay, oil & drums building, tire change building, gas station; and Facilities
area contain Admin/mosque/dining hall/kitchen building and lab building,
- The Scope of Work including value engineering, complete detailed design services of buildings and infrastructure, up to Tender Documents and support during bidding and
D) City Centre Mall & Offices Project, at Waad Al-Shamaal (Turiaf) City, Ma'aden:
- The project consists of Mall, Retail shops, Restaurants, supermarket, Bank, coffee shops,
offices spaces, landscape, parking and Site utilities.
- Multi buildings, 3 stories with total site area of about 28,700 m2.
- The Scope of Work including complete design services of buildings (Core & Shell spaces
for the Tenants) and infrastructures; from conceptual design stage up to IFC (Issue of Construction) stage, and support during bidding and construction stages.
E) Consultancy to Conduct A Youth Recreational Facility Study, Contract #
PIS C- 4011A, under Urban Planning Department, Royal Commission at Yanbu:
- The project including the preparation of Site development, Landscape and Architectural
Design for a Youth Recreation Center in Madinat Yanbu AI Sinaiyah (MYAS), Haii Al- Nawa, Buffer Zone. Then to be adapted/repeated at many various Sites inside MYAS. - The Site development area is about 6.5 hectares.
- The scope of work including site development (analysis, layout & drawings), architectural
design (space program & drawings) and design analysis /systems/report for other
disciplines; of Main building 3-stories, indoor games, covered Olympic swimming pool,
covered basketball/volleyball court, squash, gym, youth hostel, Dewanya, Auditorium,
outdoor tennis court, parking and site services.
F) Road to Mine detailed Design Project - Waad Al-Shamaal (Turaif) City, Ma'aden:
- Design the Road to Mine linking the phosphate plant with the city roads network.
- Scope include detailed design of Roads, profiles, grading, cross-sections, storm-water
culverts, utility culverts, street lighting, BOQ and construction cost.
G) Overland Conveyor Crossings Detailed Design Project - Two Bridges - Waad Al- Shamaal (Turaif) City, Ma'aden:
- Design of two bridges of the phosphate Conveyor path, crossing the patrol road.
- Scope include detailed structural/concrete design, civil profiles, cross-sections, utilities
around, lighting, BOQ and construction cost.
H) Ten Years Phase Buildings Project, at Um Al-Qura University, Female Section, at Makkah-Jeddah:
- The project consists of: Second Academic Spain for Female Students, including the followings:
o Academic Buildings: Faculty of Sharyaa, Faculty of Arabic language, Faculty of Social Services and Faculty of Business Administration.
o Other Facilities: Student Activity Centre, High Studies Centre, Media Centre and Deanship Admin building.
o Infrastructures including Roads design, storm & grading, profiles, sewer
network, potable & fire water network, irrigation, Electrical M/L voltage
network, substations and telecom network.
- The Scope of Work including complete design services of buildings and infrastructure;
from Conceptual Stage up to Tender Documents, and support during bidding and construction stage. Duties and responsibilities as Engineering/Project Manager:
- Monitoring the work of staff allocated to specific packages to ensure that technical
competence and performance meet the requirements of Standards and Clients/End-users.
- Managing internal design resources and coordinate priorities between multiple Tasks.
- Managing and maintaining effective relationships with the clients, sub-consultants,
contractors and third-parties involved on the project.
- Coordinate the design work between varies disciplines (Civil infrastructures, Architectural,
Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Telecom, landscape)
- Review design drawings/deliverables, check all comments raised from Client reviewers for relevance and consistency.
- Review Tender/RFP documents (Specs, BOQ, special conditions, Cost. etc). - Coordinate with design team (all disciplines) to develop and continuously improve the design process and to maintain QA/QC program procedures (non-conformance notes,
lessons-learnt and preventative actions).
- Interpretation of Client's formal design brief in terms of all disciplines
- Representation of Consultant during progress and technical meetings with Client
- Managing the processes/approvals of third parties and local governmental authorities such as: Municipalities, Electricity Company, Telecom Company, Sewer & Water Company and
Civil Defense Authority.
- Participate in Value Engineering workshops, and assessment to the VE consolations report
in case if will add values/benefits to the facility design, and control on additional scope or de-scope with the client before implementation.
- Responsible for resolving site base-map specific design issues and communicating those
issues to the project delivery team.
- Preparing weekly/monthly progress Reports.
- Managing the engineering activities during bidding stage & construction phase such as:
contracts format, issuing invitation documents to Contractors, technical evaluation for contractors proposals, answering bidders queries, answering RFI's, replies to technical
queries (TQ's) from contractors, issuing design change note (DCN) to contractors etc. Other specific duties for Company Internal Management:
Preparing Technical Proposals for Design Biddings:
• Specify the design key-personnel and organization chart
• Provide design work/execution plan specific to the proposed project.
• Provide design period schedule showing design stages matrix, from conceptual design up to IFC (Issue to Construction) documents.
• Communicating and negotiating with the sub-consultants (where required) to obtain best competitive Fees.
• Prepare Checklist for compliance to the RFP/RFQ requirements and checking & closing the bid proposals before submission to the client. Preparing Commercial Proposals for Design Biddings:
• Prepare the proposed design Fee using the list of deliverables & man-hours method (drawings list & non-drawing items).
• Double check the design Fee by other 2 different methods: 1) Manpower table, cost estimate of design team members during the project execution period plus the other expenses and overheads. 2) Estimate the expected construction budget of the project and applying the design Fee as a proper/suitable percentage.
• Identify the risk assignment (if any) and recommendations to higher management to support the Go or No-Go decision. Support to the office HR administration:
• Provide proper Job Description and Criteria for recruiting New engineers
• Review the candidates CV's including live/physical interviews to select the qualified persons
• Provide performance appraisal to the current employees, for continuous improvements.
- Engineering/Project Manager at DAMMAM, KSA
- Project Engineer / Chief Civil & Structural Engineer at DAMMAM, KSA
- Lead Structural Engineer at ALKHOBAR, KSA
- Civil/Structural Engineer at ALKHOBAR, KSA
9 years at this Job
- B.Sc. - Civil Engineering
Participate in the development and production of metals recycling and bulk material handling systems and equipment from initial
inception through installation and start up.
• Collaborate with the customer on concept layout and design and provide continuous customer communication throughout the course of the project - including, but not limited to, up to date drawings, support on drawing understanding, and gaant charts for equipment delivery and engineering schedules.
• Responsible for communication and coordination with mechanical, electrical, and controls engineers, and their department managers, regarding expectations of design, function, budget, and deadlines.
• Manages budgets ranging to $8MM and developed standards for mechanical engineering system budget tracking and control.
• Responsible for procurement of all equipment and components purchased through outside vendors.
• Sign and release mechanical drawings to fabrication department and convey required deadlines for completion to the fabrication department manager.
• Responsible for shipment arrangements upon fabrication completion.
• Coordinate with installation contractors and in-house service departments for installation to ensure deadlines and all necessary documents and pieces of equipment are met.
- Engineering Project Manager at Best Process Solutions, Inc
- Mechanical Design Engineer at Cleveland Vibrator Company
- Project Manager at Precision Cut Fabricating
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- - Art Student
Atlanta, GA July 2017 - present
Providing consulting services -
• As a Software Engineering management leader for strategic planning in starting off projects and Agile teams ground up.
• As an Engineering Project manager for projects with distributed Agile teams migrating monolithic to microservices architecture, AWS cloud and Kubernetes
• Coaching and motivating agile teams to fully embrace agile mindset and become an independent team handling devops functions as well.
- Engineering Project manager at Muktasoft USA
- Sr. Engineering Manager at SecureWorks
- Technical Management Consultant at Anteo Group/CSI
- Sr. Engineering Manager at Bottomline Technologies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelors in Engineering - Engineering
* Utilize and provide to management meaningful and timely project engineering status reports using key performance indicators to aid in managing health of the project. * Establishes process to account for end to end workflow that identify all engineering touch points necessary to fulfill contractual obligations specific within a particular customer engagement. * Identifying engineering design criteria and then managing stakeholder touch points, internal and external, from receipt of customer work order through invoice approval ensuring complete contractual compliance. * Identify dates by which commencement, completion, and other critical milestones are to be met with respect to the project segments defined by our customer as well as keeping the project on track. * Removing obstacles and empowering Operations to be successful. * Constantly managing and monitoring project progress, risk and the quality of the customer experience. * Coordinate project level activities. Include but not limited to critical path monitoring/alignment, procurement projections, resource loading/forecasting/conflict resolution and critical path risk identification/mitigation. * Lead efforts to gather all engineering project level status to report to key stakeholders. * Identify and implement continuous process improvement initiatives to allow Operations to delivery services more efficiently.
- Engineering Project Manager at ENGINEERING ASSOCIATES, LLC
- Construction Manager/Make Ready Field Engineer at MAXIMIZE ENGINEERING GROUP
- Construction Manager at Verizon
- Construction Manager at MYCOM
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Electronic Engineering
Engineering Project Manager 2018 – Present
• Manage special orders over $6MM by sourcing materials and machinery, creating custom manufacturing assembly lines, and supervising a team of 19 people
• Establish maintenance schedule, safety procedures, and supply of materials required to operate equipment used throughout the facility
• Develop packaging for new products working with engineering, R&D, and marketing teams Engineer I . 2014 - 2016
• Analyze engineering requirements, technology, resource needs, and customer demands to assess feasibility of engineering projects
• Research and apply operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, recommend and implement remedial actions
• Train 35 employees in operating procedures, quality control, manufacturing processes, and machine operation
- Engineering Project Manager at PULPDENT CORPORATION
- Supply Chain Analyst Direct/Indirect Sourcing at GCP Applied Technologies
- Field Engineer Co-op at COLUMBIA GAS MASSACHUSETTS
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - MBA
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
• Manages civil projects from start to completion, keeping all documentation organized and available.
• Supervise and Schedule the work of surveyors, civil designers, and engineers weekly.
• Reviewed Civil Site Development Plans including; roadways, drainage, sewer and water utilities, and storm sewers.
• Prepared written front-end contract documents and technical specifications for each project.
• Worked closely with 70 plus employees within other departments throughout the office.
• Inspected construction sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction standards.
• Obtain permits required from city, county, and state authorities as necessary for all projects.
• Develop detailed new business proposals for possible projects.
• Conduct internal / external planning meetings with staff and with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders.
• Attend meetings such as City Council, Planning & Zoning, County Commission, to provide and receive information and local requirements, and to see projects get thru proper approvals.
• Meet with Chief Financial Officer periodically to review progress and budgets of assigned projects.
• Communicates with all internal departments, outside agencies, contractors, and the client, to ensure each project is completed on time, on budget, and to the proper specifications.
• Prepare and update weekly status reports to ensure those involved with the projects are informed of all details and deadlines.
• Past project clients includes, private developers, City / County / State Government and Agencies, Public / Private K-12 School Systems, Hospitals, Industrial Plants.
• Worked closely with various Industrial Plants in Calvert City, Kentucky, performing design for future buildings, utilities, and drainage improvements. List of Plants includes the following: Westlake Chemical, Westlake Monomers, Ashland Chemical, Wacker Chemical, and Evonik Corporation.
- Civil Engineering Project Manager at Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering & Testing, Inc
- Construction Administrator at Bacon Farmer Workman Engineering &Testing, Inc.
- Engineering Manager at JSA
- Engineering Technician at City of Paducah
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering Technology
For this global manufacturer of flavors, fragrances and ingredients manage all of the capital projects for the North American Ingredients, Flavors and Fragrances facilities. ♦ Manage the installation of a new 1000HP boiler to improve the steam distribution system and capacity. ♦ Manage the installation of a new Marley cooling tower to increase capacity of cooling water. ♦ Manage the installation of a new 200-ton chiller that improved batch cycle times. ♦ Manage the installation of a new air compressor that increased reliability & capacity of air to the plant. ♦ Project Manager to open a Flavors plant at the Newark site. ♦ Member of the global engineering team. ♦ Manage the project/process engineer, construction manager and mechanical designer. ♦ Manage the installation a new reactor that increased the Habonolide production by 600 tons. ♦ Manage the $8,000,000 Capital Program for capacity, safety and plant upgrades.
- Sr. Engineering Project Manager at FIRMENICH
- Plant Engineering Manager at TROY CORPORATION
- Project Construction Manager at BP LUBRICANTS
- Facilities Engineering Manager at AVANTOR CHEMICALS
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Chemical Engineering
Extensive Structural Engineering repairs and RFI's for Residential/Commercial/Healthcare Construction. - Avid use of Building Plans, Engineering Terminology and (FBC) Florida Building Code Standards, and Auto CAD. - Extensive onsite field visit inspections. - Truss reviews and repairs with load analysis software. - Residential Structural Engineering including Single/Two Story, Townhomes, Multifamily construction.
- Structural Engineering Project Manager at FDS Engineering
- Construction Community Manager at Lennar Homes
- Project Mngt. Internship at Synergy Custom Builders
- Installer at Florida Lift Experts
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Project Management
- Associate of Science degree
Automotive Powertrain Transfer Case ECU Hardware & Software Project Management from Acquisition to PPAP & Start of Serial Production Projects: (my work is from SW/ELE Scope & integration with Mechanical Managers) ✓ 01 - Completed for GM Trucks ✓ 01 - On-going for Toyota Lexus
✓ 03 - On-going for Nissan SUV ✓ 01 - On-going for FCA SUV Major Responsibilities:
• Formulate, Schedule & Monitor inter-connected functional groups & projects from acquisition to production start
• Develop plans, derive suitable strategies and objectives based on project & business scope
• Coordinating cross-project activities from engineering to production plant ✓ Multiple Functions & Projects Integration Management ✓ Project/Program Work & Schedule Management ✓ Scope Management ✓ Risk Management ✓ Stakeholder Management ✓ Cost Management ✓ Process and Product Quality Management
- ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER at MAGNA POWERTRAIN INC
- GM at FCA, TOYOTA, NISSAN
- SR. TECHNICAL LEAD, ROCKWELL COLLINS AVAITION & AEROSPACE, IA, USA at FORD
- PROJECT MANAGER ASSOCIATE at CYIENT LTD
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Communications Engineering
Managed technical and engineering team of 10 within the cryptography department, combining management, technical, and administrative skills to achieve business objectives.
● Implemented and managed global project tracking spanning 4 continents, facilitating weekly meetings and conducting forecasts for all hardware cores and software libraries.
● Oversaw product inventory and managed 30 SKUs, acting as purchasing point of contact for new customer orders and handling all shipping and export control aspects for both domestic and international shipments.
● Collaborated with team of 10 finance and accounting professionals to maintain records and generate reports.
● Coordinated all aspects of customer trainings and public workshops from venue logistics to equipment shipments including largest event with 26 attendees.
● Provided administrative support to team of 2 office members, answering phone lines, sorting mail, and ordering catering online.
- ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER at Rambus Inc
- SENIOR PROJECT COORDINATOR at W. Bradley Electrical, Inc
- LEAD PROJECT COORDINATOR at Hahnemann Labs, Inc
- FLOOR MANAGER at Hahnemann Labs, Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job