Harmon Engineering and Contracting Co. Inc.
• Oversight of Monitoring Well Installation and Abandonment
• Create Drawings using AutoCAD
• Draft Engineering Reports
• Prepare Cost Estimates for Engineering Projects
• Microsoft Excel Horse Training and Riding Lessons
• Managed Payments and Appointments
- Engineering Technician at Harmon Engineering and Contracting Co.
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Biosystems Engineering
· Knowledge of principles and practices of engineering. · Knowledge of electrical engineering but not limited to roadway lighting, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), Tolling and electrical/power design in general. · Ability to develop ITS, roadway lighting and power/electrical design plans using CADD programs (MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc.) in accordance with applicable standards and good engineering practice. · Ability to develop ITS, roadway lighting and power/electrical specifications, engineering estimates and inspection reports · on assigned tasks in accordance with applicable standards and good engineering practice. · Ability to complete fieldwork and inspections. · Effectively work independently and within a team.
- Engineering Intern at M&J Engineering P.C
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical - Electrical & Computer Engineering Technology
Providing Sr. Level Program/Project Management Services, including Construction Management, Plant Engineering & Maintenance, Manufacturing Operations to either established or start-up companies, within the Food & Beverage Processing, Consumer Goods, Alternative Energy and Facility Services industrial sectors. I am primarily focused on client needs involving Design/Build/Own/Operate and/or Engineering/Technical/Construction services activities. I also consult providing improvements in Plant Engineering/Maintenance - within staffing, planning, inventory management and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) requirements. I also specialize in the implementation of day-to-day Operations improvements within a Manufacturing Facility.
- Engineering Consultant at Plant Engineering & Maintenance
- SVP - Engineering/Technical Services & Operations Support & Co-Founder at South-Central Coastal Area of Texas
- Sr. Program/Project Manager - Process Development & Manufacturing at Amyris Biotechnology
- Sr. Program/Project Manager - Renewable Energy at Jacobs Engineering Group
8 years, 11 months at this Job
- MSc. - Business Administration
- BSc. - Mechanized Agriculture Engineering
• Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer.
• Conduct materials test and analysis using tools and equipment and applying engineering knowledge.
• Inspect project site and evaluate contractor work to detect design malfunctions and ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes.
• Prepare reports and document project activities and data.
- Engineering Technician at JT Engineering
- Lift Truck Operator at Little Rapids Corp
11 years, 5 months at this Job
• Perform inspection/design/analysis for various projects in a northern Illinois oil refinery
• ACI level 1 certified, perform concrete testing for various projects
• QA/QC for in-house calculation and drawing packages
• Perform structural design and maintenance engineering under site lead
• Perform structural inspections and reporting for OSHA mandated refinery maintenance program
• Utilize MathCAD, AutoCAD, Excel for various projects and calculations
- Engineering Intern at Brindley Engineering
- Engineering Intern at Crawford Murphy and Tilly
- Chemistry Lab Assistant at Kishwaukee College
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
- Associate of Science
Support clients with mechanical engineering, coding and data analysis needs.
• Big & small data analysis, machine learning algorithms & computer programming
• Prototype design, troubleshooting & manufacturing support.
• FEA, CFD, CAD, test data analysis.
- Engineering Consultant at Belzile Engineering
- Advanced Engineering Specialist at Husky Injection Molding
- Sr. Engineer at Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Sr. Engineer - Advanced Commercial at Pratt and Whitney USA
17 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Professional Education
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering - design and aeronautics
Assist in providing energy audit services, facility assessment services, and engineering design for new construction and renovation of commercial and industrial buildings.
- Engineering Internship at Innovative Engineering Services
- Success Coach at Peer Power Foundation
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering Technology
• Assisted in computer modeling of various engineering projects.
• Fabrication of modeled parts using custom machinery.
• Designed and built independent storage project.
• Assisted with acquisition of various materials used in projects.
- Engineering Intern at Fitz-Thors Engineering, Inc
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mechanical Engineering
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities include Engineering Evaluation of the Mortar Fire Control System Software developed for the Army on fielded handheld computer systems and on current mobile devices (tablet and Android phone). Recommend and implemented procedural changes and reported software defects and behavioral anomalies and re-test to verify compliance.
- Engineering Technician at Wis Engineering - Picatinny Arsenal
- Senior Electro-Optical Technician at DRS Technologies
- Production/Service Manager at Rudolph Research Analytical
- Electro-optical Technician/ Group Leader at Rudolph Technologies
5 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
Extensive Structural Engineering repairs and RFI's for Residential/Commercial/Healthcare Construction. - Avid use of Building Plans, Engineering Terminology and (FBC) Florida Building Code Standards, and Auto CAD. - Extensive onsite field visit inspections. - Truss reviews and repairs with load analysis software. - Residential Structural Engineering including Single/Two Story, Townhomes, Multifamily construction.
- Structural Engineering Project Manager at FDS Engineering
- Construction Community Manager at Lennar Homes
- Project Mngt. Internship at Synergy Custom Builders
- Installer at Florida Lift Experts
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Project Management
- Associate of Science degree